Flamingos Ch. 08

Story Info
Snowballing.
2.3k words
4.38
4.8k
3
0

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept soundly until I was awakened by Paula crawling into the bed.

I rolled over and laid my arm across her.

"And how was YOUR evening?" I asked, my hand light on her hip.

"Boring, actually," she said.

I chuckled and asked, "really?"

"Yes," she said, some anger flashing into her voice, "really."

I reached down and touched where she was leaking.

"Well, it wasn't a total bust,' I said, brushing hair back from her face and smiling at her.

She flopped onto her back with a heavy sigh, spread her legs, and said, "even THAT was boring."

She was too tasty looking to pass up so I said, "just let the doctor take care of you."

She giggled at that and said, "at least YOU won't be boring."

Once again that mixture, the scents, and the tastes got to me as I cleaned her with my tongue and then brought her to orgasm, enjoying the slow buildup of tension in her body and then the sudden release as fingers dug into my shoulders. When she shuddered and cried out her release I just held her there, my face buried deep between her legs, enjoying her release.

She finally relaxed and I scooted back up to kiss her. Her fingertips brushed my face and she giggled. "God, what a mess," she said.

"Sooooooooooooo," I said, my fingertips making little circles around her areolas, making pink cones with hard nipples on them, "Why boring?"

"God," she said, her good mood instantly broken, "All he wanted to do was talk about things he would change on my body."

I pushed her far enough away to focus on her eyes.

"Ohhhh?" I asked, "and what did he want to change?"

"EVERYTHING!" she snapped.

She took a deep breath and started, well, basically an inventory of her body.

"My hair is too long," she said, "my nose should be a bit longer, my eyes a bit bigger, my ears a bit smaller," she wound down long enough to take a breath,

"My tits needed to be bigger," she went on, "my hips smaller." She grimaced then and added, "and you won't believe what he said about my pussy."

I laughed at that and said, "you might be surprised."

"Oh?" she asked, the question mark obvious in her tone.

"I saw his work," I said.

"Jennie?" she asked.

So I described my heavily modified paramour of last night.

"Oh my God," she breathed, "her teeth too?"

So I recited the poem for her - -

At last, I've found the perfect girl,

I could not ask for more.

She's deaf and dumb and has no teeth,

And owns a liquor store.

That drew a full belly laugh from my bride.

"Well don't get any ideas," she said, flashing a grin that showed all of her teeth.

I brushed her lips with my fingertip. "No my love," I said, "you're pretty perfect as you are."

She smiled, kissed me, and said, "now shoo, I'm running on short sleep."

I chuckled, patted her ass, and rolled out of bed.

I made coffee, turned on the news (Fox News if it matters) to find out who we were at war with today, put a bagel in the toaster, and set about waking up.

I'm not much of a morning person, but a half-hour of giggly Fox and Friends was plenty. I took my morning pee and poop and tooth brushing, pulled on my cutoffs, put on a T-shirt, slung my guitar across my back Johnny Cash style, and went for a walk. There's nothing quite like that look to spark a conversation as we had discovered shortly after we bought the travel trailer.

I wasn't really surprised to see Rick out getting their rig ready to go. We exchanged casual "good mornings." Jennie was nowhere to be seen.

At the pool, I was surprised to see early morning swimmers. They smiled and waved, looking like teenagers as they splashed around.

I waved again as Rick and Jennie pulled out, the big diesel engine of their oversized pickup grumbling.

I greeted a few early dog walkers, oohing over a Labrador and a miniature Schnauzer, and the cutest damn long-haired Dachshund I ever saw.

Back in the trailer, I went back to work on a paper I was doing. It's a hobby that pays about enough to cover our lot rent most times. I write papers for lazy college students. It's fun, learning about completely new things every week or so.

Eventually, Paula came out of the bathroom and stood, naked.

"Maybe I should get some trimmed," she said, looking at me pensively, her hands pressing her labia together, "it is pretty full."

I started to speak but she talked over me.

"Or maybe get these enhanced?" she said, lifting her breasts, "or this reduced," slapping her ass.

I crooked my finger, beckoning her. When she came I caught both of her hands and just looked into her eyes for a long five count.

"This," I said, releasing her hands and lightly brushing her full labia, "and these," I brushed her breasts, "and especially this," I patted her ass, "are close enough to perfect for me, so leave them be."

She smiled and bent to kiss me.

"What did I do to deserve you?" she asked.

"Wrong question," I said.

"Oh?" she said.

"Yes, the question is 'why does he think I'm perfect?'" I said.

"Okay," she said, "why do you think I'm perfect?"

"Because," I said with a chuckle, "I have eyes to see," and I deliberately looked her up and down, "fingers to touch," and I brushed slowly from her cheeks to her throat to her collarbone to her breasts to her belly to her hips, ass, pubic mound, and down her thighs, "a nose to smell," and I bent forward and inhaled deeply as I brushed the tip of my nose across her mons, "and a tongue to taste," as I licked from the top of her vaginal slit up past her belly button, between her breasts, slowly standing as I did, her throat, and ending with a long, lingering kiss.

She sighed deeply.

"God, I love you," she said.

I took her to bed then and we made love. It was slow and lingering, gentle. This was making love, not just having sex. I was inside of her, telling her I love her, feeling her body respond.

When the orgasm took her I held her close and whispered, "perfect" into her ear, so close my breath would be warm.

When she relaxed I was still inside of her, and she giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm enjoying the Flamingo Life," she said, "very much, but thank you for reminding me that there's more to love than sex."

"Wanna quit then?" I asked.

She grinned.

"Fuck no," she said, "this is wonderful but I still want that variety pack."

"Slut," I said.

She giggled and said, "wanna blow job to finish?"

"No, honey," I said, I want to shower and check out Baton Rouge some more.

The shower in a travel trailer is too small for two so I showered first and then waited.

She was in white today, short shorts, halter top, platform sandals, and made up ready for date night. I love being seen with her on my arm.

We visited the Louisiana State Capitol, the old one and the new, a museum of rural life, a half dozen artsy places (Paula's thing, not mine), and ate some truly special gumbo and etouffee.

Back at the trailer we did the playing and singing thing and drew a small group.

To my surprise, the blonde kids from the pool this morning were there. When they walked up I said, sotto voce to Paula, "oh look, Bjorn and Inga."

It turned out I wasn't that far off. They were actually Swedes, on vacation in a rented Winnebego, off to see the United States. The actual names were Dag and Sara but the image was perfect. Both were tall, him about 6'2" and her not much shorter, slender, and so blonde you'd think you could see through them. You thought albino.

I won't deny that I was flattered when Sara came on to me and I liked that Dag had zeroed in on Paula.

As 8:30 came and went, and couples started to drift off, I realized that I hadn't seen Paula for quite a while and I chuckled, hoping that tonight was better for her than last night had been.

I cased the guitar and led Sara into the trailer.

And I discovered that, much to my surprise, sex can be boring.

She kissed me, almost perfunctorily, with all of the passion of my grandmother, and then stripped me like she was undressing me because my hands were dirty or greasy and she didn't want me ruining my clothes. Then she undressed just as quickly. No strip tease. No sultry seduction. She simply took her clothes off. Her bra was white and plain cotton, her panties were white and plain cotton. She shed the bra and her breasts were big, I guessed her at a D cup, and firm. Here was a large-breasted woman who COULD pass the pencil test. Her nipples were small and so pale you could barely see them except for the slight difference in the texture of her areolas and nipples.

She was attractive, not pretty, but attractive in that freckled, outdoorsy way some blondes can pull off. A light sprinkling of freckles gave her a girlish look, blue eyes were striking, and a full, generous mouth was beckoning.

And none of that mattered. She led me to the bedroom, it's not like I needed to show her the way, travel trailers are pretty straightforward in their layout.

She crawled up on the bed and crooked her finger, beckoning me.

She still hadn't said anything when she shifted positions and took me into her mouth.

She was expert with her mouth and I came inside 30 seconds.

She swallowed noisily, squirmed back around, met my eyes, said "thank you" in that faint accent, her English was excellent, rolled over, and went to sleep.

I snuggled against her, my soft dick against the white panties, and laid my arm across her ribs, cupping her breast in my hand.

She responded not at all.

Eventually, I went to sleep myself.

Once again I woke when Paula crawled into bed with me.

"Did you have as much fun as I did?" she asked, giggling and nuzzling my ear.

I laughed and said, "well, I got masturbated by a mouth."

"Welllllll," she giggled, "I spent the night with a man with a 50-minute recovery time. I could really use a clean-up."

"You like to have me go down on you with another man's semen leaking, don't you," I asked, meeting her eyes.

"I do," she said, smiling, "I don't know why, but I do."

She kissed me.

"But you don't, you know, HAVE to," she said with her best smile on her face.

"Slut," I said as I started kissing my way down her body.

"Just like you like me," she said, giggling, and spreading her legs.

To say she was leaking was an understatement. Thick white semen was RUNNING down the crack of her ass so I pushed her knees up until they touched her nipples before going down on her. She was red and swollen, and her labia and clitoral hood were puffy. And I realized I wanted this.

I spread her cheeks and used my tongue as far back as I could, past her anus actually in that position, and started licking her clean.

I was deliberately being noisy, making slurping sounds, wanting her to know what I was doing.

And I was loving it. I covered her swollen labia and sucked very gently, letting my mouth fill with another man's semen, and then moved forward and covered her mouth with mine, partly a kiss, partly a sharing. I later learned this was a not uncommon (sometimes the double negative is the best way of describing something) sexual kink. It even has a name. I was snowballing with her using another man's semen.

She made her own slurping sounds this time, greedily sucking at my lips.

I repeated this seven times until she no longer leaked. By the time I was done, there was a trail up her belly as if a large snail had made that trip.

And I was hard.

The way I had her bent, her knees so far up, I could take her anally that way while still looking into her eyes and kissing her. So that is what I did. I reached down and guided myself, found that tiny opening, and pushed, feeling that first resistance as she tensed and then her relaxation.

She grunted, sort of an "unghhh" sound as I entered her and then sighed as I slowly pushed past those strong sphincter muscles and sunk my entire length into her.

"Shitfucker," she said, grinning.

"And when I'm done it will be your turn to clean up afterwards," I said, meeting her grin with my own.

"Oh my," she said softly, her hips starting to rock, matching my rhythm.

It was slow and lingering. I enjoyed holding her in that awkward position, taking what I wanted, covering her face with kisses, and telling her how much I loved her, how lucky I was, and how absolutely stunning she was.

When I came I couldn't linger. I softened almost immediately.

She didn't hesitate once I slipped out and stretched out beside her. She squirmed around and took me into her mouth, sucking and licking noisily.

I liked it.

When she was satisfied she squirmed around again and we laid in an embrace, sharing a pillow, our lips brushing, each tiny movement becoming a kiss until I felt her relax and heard the deep breathing of her sleep.

I was right behind her.