Flamingos Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me to bed, baby," she said, "make me cum until I cry and beg you to stop."

I grinned, took her hands in mine, kissed her very very softly, and said "let me take my Goddess to Paradise."

She giggled at that and said, "take me anywhere you want at this point."

For the next four hours I made love to my Goddess in the most intense, most passionate, most powerful, but also in the gentlest and most loving way I ever made love to anyone, including Paula.

I started by covering her face with kisses, gentle, soft, butterfly kisses. I kissed her forehead and her eyelids, her cheeks, her lips, and then her lips more firmly, and then her lips with our tongues fencing. I kissed the hollow under her jaw and her throat, my tongue feeling the pulse in the big veins there.

When I got to those big, soft upper arms I treated them like breasts. I took a mouthful of the soft tissue just below her armpit and sucked, hard, deliberately marking her, leaving a hickey, and making her squeal.

I rolled her onto her back then, and swung my leg over to straddle her. That great roll of her belly almost made a backrest as I began playing with her breasts. I massaged and squeezed and tugged at her nipples until milk began flowing and then suckled.

"That's nice, honey," she murmured as I moved from nipple to nipple, playing rather than actually nursing.

I played and suckled and squeezed and tweaked and milked until I found myself bored with tits. I scooted back, up and over the great mound of her belly and sat on her thighs.

That big, soft belly apron fascinated me so I grabbed a double handful and jiggled it, making her giggle in turn. I traced those magnificent hips with my hands, taking another soft double handful of fat and skin and squeezing gently.

"You like my fat, Davey," she asked, her voice a combination of giggly and breathy.

I met her eyes and said, "A Fertility Goddess should have big hips to make giving birth easy."

She smiled and said, "well, that part worked, that's for sure."

I bent then, finding that cute outie belly button and covering it with my lips. I sucked gently and then harder, making her squirm and squeal softly.

I used my hands to move that first immense roll of fat and skin up. I kissed the bottom of that heavy roll. On the bottom the skin, just like at the tops of her thighs, was thickened and tough, leather-like. I realized that, as with her thighs, this was the result of constant touching and rubbing.

I liked it and started kissing it, gently.

Which put my chin at her labia. I felt how slick she was as I kissed that tough skin on the bottom of her belly and when I leaned back to look closely I was, once again, mesmerized at how different my Goddess's body was from any woman I had ever been with. Her labia, those beautiful outer lips, were like her upper arms, another place on her body where she tended to deposit fat cells. Each lip was big and soft, heavy enough to hang slightly. When I bent to kiss her womanscent almost overwhelmed me and my control almost failed. I thought hard about the multiplication tables while that passed.

She sighed and I saw a sudden spill of her natural lubricant, thick and white and redolent of her need. I inhaled deeply and bent to taste. It was thick and oily and salty with her own unique taste, a hint of spice. Her labia had that oddly thick skin, almost leathery, and I couldn't resist sucking each one in turn drawing a soft hiss from her and a sudden tension as another cascade of her love nectar wet my cheek. I licked, loving her taste.

When she relaxed slightly I used my fingertips to part those thick heavy lips. Deep inside, well protected by those heavy outer lips, her bright pink inner lips beckoned and when I used my thumbs to lift the fat pad of her clitoral hood, her clitoris was a tiny pink bud.

Her breath caught and I felt her fingers entwine in my hair, pulling me forward.

I flicked those delicate inner lips with my tongue and blew on her clitoris.

Her fingers twisted in my hair and she pulled me away with a sharp jerk, and came on my face.

This wasn't a watery "squirt" like you see on some of those porn videos. She grunted and her fingers twisted enough to hurt, and her hot, thick, white ejaculate hit me in a thick line running from above my right eye down diagonally across my nose to my cheek.

She cried out, "OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!"

And came a second time, her fingers holding me immobile, another sudden hot thick jet of pure nectar splashing into my hair.

She held me like that for some measurable fraction of eternity and suddenly relaxed. Her fingers released my hair and I could feel all tension leave her body.

I lifted myself enough to look past the roundness of her belly and watched as her eyes fluttered open.

"Thank you," I said, feeling a heavy dollop of her ejaculate wobble from my chin as I added, "for your beautiful gift, my Goddess."

She giggled weakly at that.

And for the first time I truly understood, deep down, viscerally, the joy I had seen on Paula's face from time to time when she was on her knees before me and suddenly pulled off and guided my ejaculation onto her face. This was an intimacy, a submission to her, a perfect giving and receiving, beyond anything I had ever experienced. Hell, that I had never imagined.

And I knew I wanted it again.

12