Flapper Dick Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty sure I didn't do anything wrong." The fella says first thing, I am standing there with my license in hand.

"Didn't think so, we are looking for a fella. He is six foot or so always wearing a gray suit and longer brown hair. About to his collar is the longer." Fella frowns and turns to look into the house to repeat that, then there is a skirt at the door.

"I haven't seen a fella like that. See a number wearing a gray suit and brown hair but never see them close enough to notice longer like that." I am nodding then look at the bull who is frowning then shrugs.

"Suppose he doesn't live on this street or past. He gets on the station right there sometimes at the same time kids do to get to school so you should have seen him." Both are nodding.

"Can't be on this street then, I am leaving a little before the kids are heading to the station and going the other way. I would have noticed the fella. Do hope we haven't made the search harder?" We both shake our heads.

"We got other bulls asking after the fella. He took a boy along with him today that isn't related."

"Do you need help?" Bull shakes his head.

"We got in all five bulls and this dick. Once we find the fella we have the boy back, hopefully." Both are nodding.

"We will pray for the boy and that you find him soon."

We are heading for the breezer when there is a whistle. Bull points the direction to me, it is toward the school so that is a little odd. Not at the same time, the stops are about five miles apart so you simply go to the closest. We get over to the bull who whistled and he points that direction, there is a cross street so we got three ways to check again.

I don't think the fella would be on the left though. Mostly because the station is in the middle of the block, one block over. We go along and I take us to the right side of the cross street. Park in front of the second house then we are hopping out and going up to the door. Knock and then wait a little while to have a skirt standing there, she looks a little harried so making dinner now.

"We are looking for a fella that is always in a gray suit with longer brown hair." She is nodding and waves to my left.

"Two houses over, never has a hat and no jalopy. Also never has a gal so would think three letter man." Bull and I are nodding.

"He was seen getting off the train at the station there with a boy and brought this way." She crosses herself and shakes her head.

"Never struck me as that sort, we got some kids on this street. I'm the old bird of the street since my one has gotten his own apartment."

"Making me want to move to this street, I'm the youngest on the street and knocked up. Four bulls live on the street though." She is grinning and shakes her head.

"I would rather live there, we had help on our son before the old birds moved or died." I am smiling since that sounds good then I am jumping since the bull did his whistle.

"I believe we will be making an attack of sorts on your relative neighbor." She is nodding and looks nervous.

"Should I go in the basement?" Bull snorts and shakes his head.

"Just one fella and the kid there may not even be shooting. Do please stay inside, unless we need to use her Winchester rifle the walls will stop the bullets."

Skirt nods and is shutting the door, since there are more bull jalopies on the street. Down to my breezer then the bull is grabbing up my Winchester. I nod when he shakes this so that is put under an arm and we congregate together so we can talk and not that loud.

"Two houses over on this side is the fella we want." All of the bulls are nodding.

"How are we doing this?" They all look at me and that is rather wrong.

"I've never done this before so I am open to ideas."

"Two of us go around to the back door in case the fella tries to run. Rest go to the front door and bang on it, yell out police. If the fella doesn't open and doesn't run use that to bash the door in."

"Please don't break it." Plenty of snorts and some chuckling.

"He will use the back end to bash on the door, the locks are not built to stand up to that."

"Last time we had to break into a house for a held person the door was simply bull rushed."

"That works too, but puts the rusher on the ground. If there is a gun inside they can be shot. Honest we are told to kick the door and then bull rush as a last resort." Snort and grin since that is a little funny now.

"Will have to tell Fred that, he was a bull before the war."

Some chuckling and we are going over to the house. Easy to tell on which since there are faces at the other windows. I guess they heard the whistle and came to look out. Bulls wave them back then the two are going into the backyard and we are going up to the door. Bang on the door and hear nothing.

Odd since the fella should be there, he took a boy home with him. The bulls are all frowning, mostly because there isn't yelling or a shot from behind. Winchester is moved around a little in his hands then the back end is smacking into the door. Two hits and the door pops open so we are rushing in and nobody is here, the lights are on and I smell dinner.

Makes my stomach rumble and plenty of chuckles then we are going through the house. Only one bedroom here and that is empty, kitchen is also empty but there are two plates. Open the back door to let in those two bulls and we are all frowning. At least until basement door is pointed at so we are going to that.

Door is opened and there are noises from the basement. As in the boy is being used as a skirt for the fella's enjoyment which is so wrong. Not because I am catholic, though that is in there, it is wrong because the boy wouldn't know if he went for fellas. I get to go first for some reason so down the steps and into the basement proper to find the fella and boy engaged in nookie.

Really not nice to be seeing this, especially since the boy doesn't look happy. Then there is yelling of police getting the fella to jerk and look at us. They stop, which I am sure the boy is happy with, then the fella is charging at us. Yelling about leaving the newlyweds alone and coming at me, since I am the first one in the room.

Pistol comes up and he is not slowing down. So shoot him, with the bull right behind doing the same. Fella falls over and curls up some. Sucked in breath I think then trembling and the fella sort of falls limp. I think we offed him, then a bull has gone past and is feeling at the fella to shake his head, so we did off.

Bobby has curled up which I would expect if it was a skirt. Probably get the same reaction out of a boy in naught in a room of older fellas and a skirt. I turn to go upstairs and get bid to stay here with the boy. The bulls are going looking upstairs, so I am left looking over at the boy, who is still curled up even under a sheet.

Look around down here and there is no suit for the boy, so he was stripped upstairs. Not having anything else to do I go sit by the boy.

"Don't have to say anything, it's over and he is dead." Bobby nods and I think he is crying.

"It sort of felt good, it's not supposed to." Look over at Bobby and he is looking at me.

"I enjoy things put inside of me."

"You are a skirt though. I'm supposed to put me inside of you not have another fella put himself in me." I am nodding though there is one thing.

"Never anything I have seen but I do know that three letter men do enjoy having a fella inside of them, or putting themselves in another fella. Yes it is wrong according to the teachings, but then according to the teachings I am not supposed to enjoy things inside of me either." Bobby just stares at me for a bit.

"So I am a three letter man?" Shake my head.

"No, what I am saying is that we are all equipped to enjoy nookie. Not all skirts want nookie with a fella and they enjoy. I enjoy rubbing on myself, so stands to reason fellas are built to enjoy nookie with another fella. If they want to is their own business. So want a fella or a skirt."

"What if I do want a fella?" Sigh and put a finger to my lips.

"If you do lust after fellas like I do, then keep it down low. Your folks will come to terms with it eventually. Nobody else needs to know besides the fella you want to be a skirt for or be your skirt."

"Against the teachings to do that." I am nodding and wink.

"Teachings are not always right, and then prohibition was called for by men of God, there is sacramental wine so there is supposed to be hooch."

"So I should follow the teachings as I want?"

"Basically, Father told me this, it was in reference to nookie which I am not supposed to like or want before marriage. Fellas are allowed to have nookie as soon as they sit up and pay attention, sort of hard for them to get nookie if skirts are not giving it out, or getting it from other fellas." Bobby is quiet for a bit then snorts.

"Never thought of it like that." One bull comes down with a suit that he hands to Bobby then stands there and looks unsure.

"Not supposed to leave him alone to get dressed, and shouldn't with a skirt. At his age I would pass out with a skirt in here." Snort and look at Bobby, he sighs and shrugs.

"Stay here, either or both just try not to watch, and I need to go to the bathroom."

"There will be a bath upstairs if you wish to get clean."

Bull nods and turns away from Bobby and walks that way to give him room. I do the same then turn around since there was clinking noises. Bobby has a chain locked around his ankle.

"Do you know where the key is?" Bobby sighs and shakes his head.

"Likely upstairs." Look at the bull to get nodded upstairs so toss my hands and go.

Enlist the rest of the bulls besides one into looking for the key. The one is on the phone so I stay in the kitchen to look there. Open drawer after drawer to find not a lot besides towels and silverware. Not to mention the cleaning supplies one needs to keep the counters and table nice. As it turns out, the key is in the fella's wallet.

Besides the key he has some dough in there so good paying job. Apparently a three letter man with a condition since he figured Bobby is his wife. At least what he said and dead now so we can't be asking on that. Armed with the key back downstairs and over to Bobby to undo the lock and he is free to get in his suit again.

Go stand by the bull while he gets dressed. Fairly sure there was more crying too, but then he had a trying experience. When he finishes getting dressed he comes over and grabs my hand so take him upstairs with the bull. Over to the bathroom and at least that part he does alone.

"Are you alright?" Sigh and shake my head.

"Besides the part where I am horrified at what happened to him, I am hungry. Knocked up so morning sickness means I can't eat. I went through it trying to find where he got off the train." The bulls are all nodding and I get a hand on my shoulder.

"We can't leave, waiting on him and a detective. Doesn't mean one of us can't go on a run for snack cakes and pies." I am so grinning then go through my pockets and hand over two aces.

"Buy three of each and some candy besides, I need to eat plenty and perhaps I will have a daughter first. Don't want to have to do diapers on a boy."

Plenty of chuckling but one bull does go on outside and shortly is driving away. Bobby finishes with the bathroom, he doesn't want to take a bath here, so we go sit in the sitting area. Lights are on and the door is open, though it is getting toward chilly. Collect my keys and go move my breezer and collect my coat.

Go back out to put the Winchester back in the seat, then we are sitting around. This is rather boring and a detective was asked for, but they are all home or out trying to get nookie. At least the bull returns with the snack cakes and pies. Leads to a sort of argument over the lemon pies, I like those and Bobby does too, so we are discussing why I should get it instead of him and other way around.

Bulls are laughing since we are getting silly. I mean Bobby is saying he should get since he missed a day of school. I am saying I should since he missed a day of school. Not that it is only one lemon pie, I had grabbed one and he is saying it's his. Rather good sign I think that he is cracking jokes, though could be a bad thing to.

Suppose we should be asking a shrink on this. I just don't know how to find one. Bulls likely do so suppose best to leave that to them. I was only asked to find him after all, so I did with bulls and now it is their turn. Does make me think of one thing and I suppose I better ask on that.

"There is one thing bothering me. Who is taking him home?"

"No idea, you are a court dick so technically you outrank us. The problem is you are not police so we are supposed to make sure he gets home." Bobby is looking around at everyone.

"Don't I get a say in this?" The bulls look around until all of them are looking at one who tosses his hands.

"Yes and also no. Honest you are in police custody so we have to make sure you get to where you are supposed to be." Bobby looks at me so put my hands up.

"I'm going with them, mostly since I have no idea. Bulls are supposed to know this stuff, the only people who know it better are lawyers. I don't want to go ask one, they talk funny." Bobby snorts and takes the lemon pie out of my hand.

"At least you fell for that." Roll my eyes and take up the last lemon pie.

"What do you mean the lawyers talk funny?" One of the bulls asks so I am giggling.

"What I mean is they don't talk regular, nothing on dough it is always dollars. They use the big words, I never heard them before." Plenty of frowns now.

"School taught plenty of the big words."

"I never got to high school, my folks died when I was fourteen. I know a goodly amount of history stuff and can do math, but the rest I never learned. Instead I had to figure out how to make do on four aces a month. Did get trained to be a tailor, which I do some now, I make jackets sized for a pistol for the detectives and made men. I am also the first singing waitress, and a court appointed dick."

"Also knocked up, without manacles that is sort of wrong." Roll my eyes and kick that bull.

"I don't want manacles, sort of silly but my folks died together and they had manacles."

"Honestly that isn't that silly. Rather good thinking for a skirt that never went to high school."

Toss my hands but everyone else is laughing so rather good. Suppose not too but I at least have food finally. We all make a good turn at eating up the snack cakes and pies. Not to mention the candy, though I at least get the Hershey bars. Mostly because they are only chocolate and the fellas don't like as much.

Skirt snacks which is funny, also wrong since fellas eat too, but I'm not going to complain. We all cheer when a detective shows up, and this is wrong we had left him at the gang house.

"Here now we left you looking over a gang." He is chuckling and shakes his head.

"I finished with them, no reason to interview those two. We got the heroin and stolen items. They also shot at a police officer. Plenty of time in prison for both. Got everything tagged and bagged we needed, anything left is for the city to clean up and sell the house."

"So they owned the house?"

"No idea, we will look into that but tomorrow. If they did own it is seized and sold, if it is not we will figure out where the owner is." He stops and looks at Bobby, then back to me. "I think tell me what happened." I look at Bobby who is frowning so stand up and pull the detective into the kitchen.

"Had to pop the door when we got here and nobody in the house. They were both in the basement, during nookie. So we yelled about being police getting the fella who grabbed Bobby to stop and yell about leaving the newlyweds alone. He then charged us so pointed pistol and he didn't even slow so shot him, bull shot too. He is in the basement offed still. Bobby had been chained in the basement, though two plates up here so was fed." Detective is frowning now.

"How has Bobby been acting?"

"After he got in his suit he grabbed my hand so took him to the bathroom. He did that on his own. Once the snack cakes and pies showed up he decided a lemon pie I had grabbed was his so we argued over it. Quite funny, him with missing school which is bad I am saying the same thing."

"So he was cracking jokes and besides getting upstairs he was independent?" I am nodding.

"I'm unsure on how good he is doing, but I think at this point we just need to get him home."

"What I am thinking, will pass up his behavior after rescue and see what the shrink says. How many snack things did you buy?"

"At least two aces worth, morning sickness came on after we started looking for Bobby. I never had a chance to just stop and eat at a diner."

"All of the bulls are after shift so they need to do the same. Luckily the one you grabbed left his jalopy at station and we have less at night. Means you and your bull will take Bobby home. Stop at a diner before or after."

Nod and then head for the sitting room and collect Bobby and the bull I had with me. The other four are looking jealous since we are leaving. They are after shift too so probably want to get home. Get in my breezer with Bobby next to me so I look at him, there is one thing to ask.

"Do you want to go to a diner or just home?" Bobby sighs and looks at the bull then back to me.

"I have questions but I don't want everyone to know." Frown and look at the bull who puts his hands up.

"Whatever you ask about or decide I will never mention. If it makes you feel better, think of me as your Father and we are in confessional with a skirt taking part." Bobby snorts.

"Not supposed to confess to anyone but the Father."

"I'm only here to offer skirt side advice. I also enjoy confessing, I do it bouncing on Father." Both are chuckling so I get us going, to Bobby's house.

"I was supposed to sort of enjoy that?" Bull sighs so I glance at him then nod.

"Yes as I said I enjoy nookie, also enjoy rubbing on myself. Skirts with skirts is against the teachings but they do enjoy it. I'm not supposed to be enjoying nookie but I do, I am easy to get to the high notes." Bull snorts and moves up to be next to Bobby.

"I have come across three letter men. One even mentioned as how I should ride him because I would enjoy just as much as with a skirt. I didn't find him a looker but I know that fellas do fellas and both are happy with it." Bobby looks at me so I shrug.

"I've never come across it, also a skirt so three letter men wouldn't talk to me. They want this fella behind us. Not supposed to be lusting after you either, though trust me another couple years and skirts your age will lust a little."

"Only a little?" Nod and poke at Bobby.

"I remember being fourteen. I was only starting to feel nice looking at fellas. When I was fourteen I was legal for nookie too, but I didn't want any."

"So there's no way to be getting nookie at my age besides that?" Frown since I wouldn't think so, but he is also wanting it.

"I don't know. Keep in mind I was fourteen at the beginning of the war. Things are different now so perhaps skirts are wanting to now. All you can do is ask, just I will mention you shouldn't pursue nookie with skirts. Being knocked up at your age or a little older is really bad for the skirt." Bobby is frowning then looks at the bull who is nodding.

"I only left high school last year, nookie is a little hard to come by in school. Most skirts are taking the stance of after school when I am looking to get a husband. There are other things that do happen, petting and necking run a little rampant but won't go farther." Sigh because I am feeling old now.

"I am feeling old over here." Both are laughing so glare at them before I am giggling.

"Also knocked up, Mom is always old to her kids." Swat the bull a couple times.