Flapper Dick Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
238 Followers

"Most of town has stopped to eat, I was happy with driving to home when I was until his chase caught me up in it."

"Sergeant is asking if you can handle going over all of this." Sigh and nod since there isn't really that much left.

"Do get an ambulance we have one alive still and I can look at everything. Going to make one of you do the report, I got three hours of sleep and knocked up enough to need to sleep more."

"You can drop me off at the station then and I will type up the report."

Nod and then he is back on the phone so pull out my notebook and head into the second bedroom. Go through this and make note of the belts, and suspenders in here. Not all there is either, there are chains that I think are for washing machines. Means more than that one gang in south side has thought of that.

Going through all of it and writing down lot numbers, most of these things are in the box they usually are sold in. Get halfway through and realize there are three lot numbers. As in all of these were lifted from a train, or from a single store. Then the bull I followed here is in the room with me so hand my notepad to him, pulls a grin out but he does resume writing.

"There are three lot numbers for these. Means all of these came off a single train or from the same store for each different item." Bull is nodding then looks up at me.

"Being north side we are not told about these things as often. So I don't know the lot numbers to look for, but the same three numbers for these items says what you did."

"I'm just glad there are no skirts held to be sold this time." Bull snorts and shakes his head.

"We shut down five bordellos from that one gang's records. We didn't know of two of those."

"I'm wondering on you north side bulls, you don't know plenty."

"I was born and live south side. Mostly it's simply the folk up here are not calling in on a lot of things, I would think because of the gangs."

"Far as I know bordellos are known about because the bulls are paying for nookie in them." Bull snorts and shakes his head.

"Some of them yes, depends on the side I think. My first year I was in west side and the bordellos are hard to spot, they go into them from the alley."

"I'd mention how you can spot them by the jalopies parked at the alley except most places you see that." Bull is nodding.

"More are buying a jalopy, another five years and I'm sure buildings will start coming down to put in parking lots." Shake my head since the big buildings won't come down for a while.

"Most of those big buildings where you need the parking lots would have to be blown up with people inside just to get it to come down. Worth more dough with the stores and such in the buildings." Bull is nodding then stands up.

"Got all of these, do you think check the other bedroom?" I am nodding.

"Drugs in the basement so other bedroom will be dough and likely more drugs ready to be sold."

Into the other bedroom and we find plenty of interesting things. They have drugs in drawers of the cabinet. Separate dresser that has clothes in it so one of them lives here. Closet we find suit jackets and a coat so one of the offed fellas was living here. Also have suitcases, two so I am rather confused on that part.

Drugs are in the basement and then in the drawers, but there are two suitcases. So the bull lugs the suitcases into the kitchen. Dropped on the table there we open up one to find dough, aces and coins so they are dropping their extra dough in the suitcase. Second suitcase is opened and we find it is empty, so that is very curious.

"I don't get it, why have a second suitcase in the closet?" Bull shakes his head, then puts his hand up.

"I got it, who lives here changes. Likely the gang members live at home, but you can't just have an empty gang house, so one stays for a time, then goes home and someone else moves in." I am nodding since that makes sense.

"I can see that, but if my kid joined a gang I would either make them stop or kick out." Bull nods then shrugs.

"Also your own kid so if they won't stop or lie about what they are doing many would turn a blind eye."

"I'm wondering if anyone called in on this." Bull sighs and shrugs.

"I didn't ask."

"I'm starting to really want to just stay south side." Bull snorts and shrugs.

"Honestly they are perfectly nice, just sometimes there is no explanation." I am nodding.

"Bulls up here are told that the courts are bought, but the lawyers I was talking to before this don't think so. They were talking about how the judges give longer sentences to fellas who do violent offenses."

"Doesn't mean they aren't bought, but I agree it's not likely. I would believe that some bulls are bought. Not any of us down here at the bottom but higher up."

"Unless it is just folk not calling in on things and then blaming the bulls for not taking care of something they can't see." Bull is nodding.

"Possible, though I get the feeling that some of our sergeants are a little forgiving for no reason." Frown since that is bad to hear, though best to leave that to the bulls.

"In theory I could look into it, but the prosecutor I talked to today said it's best to leave that to you bulls." He is nodding then sighs.

"I think so to, but I don't know who to talk to about it." Frown since I don't either.

"If it's one of the sergeants then I suppose either go to the captain, or catch a detective not doing anything and lay it out to him. It is possible that what you think is a bought sergeant simply grew up with the dad of the fella he let off the hook." Bull is nodding, then sighs and shakes his head.

"I wouldn't think so, but I will take it up with a detective or the captain."

"Good, and we are almost done. Check the sitting room and I hope I can drive you to the station." Bull snorts and shakes his head.

"Supposed to stay here until the bodies are taken in to the coroner."

"Again, knocked up dick who needs to sleep more than she has so far today."

"Sort of a side question, can we stop at a diner? I am hungry." Toss my hands and kick him.

"Yes, I can get a malted. You will eat fast however, I do need to get back to bed."

Bull snorts and nods but on into the sitting room. Find the fella I clocked with my pistol in here, along with one of the bulls. He is watching over the fella since he is to be pinched, mostly not yet because a fella has to be awake to get pinched. Rather funny thing but then also makes sense, hard to get information out of a fella passed out and such.

Go through the sitting room to find more drugs in the radio. Also a lot of clips for pistols, which reminds on the dropped one so go fetch that. Back into the sitting room I am handed another clip, this one is loaded. Take that with a grin, the shoulder holster has spots for two clips, then collect another for Fred.

Out of things to do, and when the ambulance shows up finally. Which brings up another problem, hospital needs the fella not fitted with bracelets. So discussion on this with the other two bulls and the one I am driving to station is the bull going to hospital. In my breezer since he has to get to the station, along with eat still so out to my breezer with Winchester and we are off.

Hospital first sadly, I wouldn't mind a good malted. Little odd, we are going to the really good hospital, there are less of them north side since the really good hospital is big. South side hospitals are not that big because they are there to get the shot persons fast. On inside with us and the same nurse is sitting at the desk there, she smiles at me.

Smile right on back as the bull goes on through into the back. Nurse comes over and guides to sit down.

"You are getting better, no bruising or blood." I am giggling and shake my head.

"This time I was driving home from County Attorney's office and got swept up in a car chase that turned into a gang house shootout. The bull I drove over here was the chasing bull, his jalopy was shot up and not working."

"He came to get the fella out of the bracelets?" I am nodding.

"Also driving him to a diner and station so he can do the report."

"You are involved in shootouts way to much." Sigh and nod since I think the same thing.

"I know what you mean, and there is one thing. I am knocked up so where do I go when it is time to be no longer knocked up?"

"Right here. We are a full on hospital, there is another that is used by the college so almost doctors and nurses there. I'd like it better if you came here where there are full nurses and doctors."

"Ah you want me." She rolls her eyes and shakes her head then winks.

"I wouldn't mind pulling Fred into an empty room. Course if you do want skirts we have two nurses who would." Shake my head since I don't look at skirts like that.

"Perhaps I am too catholic, I don't even like when Fred licks me."

"Fellas will do that?" Shrug since I actually have no idea.

"Fred did because Audrey had a customer who did before she became our nanny. She enjoys but when Fred did it to me I wanted him inside me and not licking. Audrey said he asked her how to do it, he calls it alright so I'm happy with just not happening. I do want to suck him off so will eventually." Nurse is giggling now.

"Yeah, I have heard about it but never tried."

"Audrey mentioned wanting to suck on a fella while he eats her. Which sounds wrong on the eating part, but sort of what it is like."

"Yeah, sort of like being an ice cream cone." So now I am looking at the nurse and she turns red.

"I mentioned there are nurses who go for that, I let one eat me. That wasn't bad feeling but doing it to her wasn't nice."

"One of those things that you can't know until you try. At least you tried."

Has us both giggling and when the bull comes back. So I am up and out to my breezer we go then off to a diner. As it turns out I get a BLT and a malted, there was a fella eating one at the counter and it smelled too good. Then over to the station and I am finally driving home. Fred's jalopy is here when I park so on inside to find Fred and Audrey sitting on the sofa.

Go over and get a kiss first thing, along with pulled into Fred's lap. I like this so squirm a little and get my coat off.

"So what took you so long?"

"Long day, first the witness I had to pick up wasn't home, he is in high school. So had to go there and pick him up then stopped at a good diner up in those big buildings. After the diner I get over to the offices and talk to the prosecutor. Mustache fella is getting eight years, and talking about fences along with witness for prosecution on the other fella that lived from his crew. Oh and they want us to send reports to them, just write up what happened and mail to the offices. So then I am going home and glad it is lunch time, no traffic, at least until a jalopy roars out of a cross street, followed by a bull with lights and siren going." Fred groans and shakes his head.

"You followed." Roll my eyes and nod.

"Yes I did. Lunch time so most bulls would be eating, which was true nobody came to help. So the jalopy being chased went to a house and stopped there for the fella to run inside. Others inside, it was a gang house. So shoot out and I did good, offed most since two were watching the back door, though one had left and was coming toward the bull from neighbor's backyard. That one was alive so hit with my pistol then avoided a shotgun and shot down the three left in the house."

"How many were there?" Think about that and sigh.

"Five that I saw. One was on the porch, bull had been grazed on the arm so fell and they think no more bull. So shot that one then head for the backyard to avoid the shooting at the fence. Met the one there and got shot at twice by him, then past for the back door of the gang house. Door was not shut so pushed with my hand down low and dunce inside emptied shotgun at the door. Shoot him and change clips then inside to shoot the last two. We found drugs, belts, suspenders, and washing machine chains, three lot numbers for those so all off trains or robbed from a store." Fred sighs and looks up.

"At least you got home safe, and you are writing all that up to mail in the morning. Sigh and nod since I want sleep.

"I'd like to go have some sleep. I stopped at a diner on the way to the lawyers, and then driving the bull to station I had a BLT and malted." Fred snorts and nods.

"Go on and lie down, we made hamburgers today and I should get over to work." Nod and give Fred a kiss then one thing comes to me.

"Oh and I mentioned that we want traveling expenses so the fella nodded and promised a sawbuck for traveling expenses. Also promised to not be needing us that often so I don't have to stop being a waitress." Fred snorts and shakes his head.

"Requesting the accused at the start of a trial can't happen that often. Most cases the accused sees the accuser before trial is set on dates." Frown because I'm confused now.

"There are a lot of courtrooms." Fred snorts and shakes his head.

"Most trials are two days, and then the judge gets a day free after so out of all of those courtrooms half are not in use on any one day."

"Except judges go in every day of the week." Fred nods and winks.

"The judges not attending trial are the ones who write up warrants. Bull calls the courthouse and speaks to records to get a judge not having a case, then calls the judge. Weekends there is a judge assigned, except it's three judges for the three stations." Nod since that makes sense, though there is one thing to ask so I do.

"Can't they get the operator to switch the call?"

"Most of Chicago doesn't have to talk to an operator. Why you get a number to call places. Some places do since the phones in use are older systems and there is always an operator and others can pick up their phone to listen in." Frown since that isn't all that wonderful.

"Rather glad I hadn't had a phone until here. Also have a child and a rather horrible fella since I can't go to bed." Fred rolls his eyes then stands up with me in his arms.

Audrey grabs my coat and follows along so into the bedroom where I am dropped on the bed, gently. Delicate condition my backside so swat at Fred then hand him the extra clip. Earns me a snort but that does go in his shoulder holster after I showed off mine with two clips. Also tells me to refill my clips which I promise to do.

Wake getting poked so roll over and see Audrey there. The lights are on so I sort of see her wearing a dress. Not good though since I just woke up so blink some then I am looking at her. Frown since Audrey is wearing a too revealing dress. The cloth splits and ends just a little under her bubs, there is a loop going around her neck covering bubs.

The bubs are two different colors, when I sit up I see the skirt and it is the same way. Shake my head and pay attention to the dress and not that is too revealing. It is a well done dress and besides putting bubs on display I would wear it.

"Too revealing, but darn good design." Audrey snorts and shrugs.

"I did it how you said and it wasn't working. So did it this way and Fred liked it." I am nodding since he would.

"All fellas would like a skirt in that dress. Problem is that there are laws on it and I think that dress qualifies for not allowed." Audrey looks down and tosses her hands.

"I was excited at making a rather wonderful dress."

"It is, I just don't know if you can wear that in public. I'd comment on older skirts would not want anyone wearing but they are a little behind the times. Liza feels like a prostitute in the silk dress without a brassiere." Audrey is giggling and shrugs.

"I think we ask on if allowed. If there is not a law on it we see if anyone will buy. We don't really lose dough to make up ten to twenty of a design." I am nodding.

"When you get up in the morning we will get Liza and ask. She knows all of them I think." Audrey is nodding and winks.

"Not told her you are expanding more yet so that is good." Toss my hands then pull down the covers to check, and I look the same as I did.

"I don't look different." Audrey is giggling hard enough she has to sit on the bed.

"No but I did get you to look." Roll my eyes and swat at her.

"Oh did you get the pictures over to Kelly?" Audrey shakes her head.

"Fred said wait for you, I think he doesn't feel welcome in the store." Sigh and toss my hands.

"The yelling about there being a fella makes sense to me." Audrey is nodding then shrugs.

"Likely does to Fred too, but still feels unwanted, which is sort of true."

"I suppose, and did you make cheeseburgers or can I shove one in the oven to heat?" Audrey is grinning now.

"We didn't cook one patty so you can. Pan is sitting on the stove with oil in still so just cut up a potato and cook your burger. We have cheese if you want a cheeseburger." Big grin so hop out of bed then stop with a thought.

"Is this to make sure it is easy to make fries for when we get a grill?" Audrey shakes her head.

"I like burgers too. I think next time we do chicken we put barbecue on it."

"That does sound good, but weren't we going to do fried next time?" Audrey sighs and shrugs.

"We do fried chicken too much. There is one I want to try, chicken fried steak, it's not chicken." Frown for a moment, then remember.

"That thing the radio show was talking about?" Audrey is nodding.

"It's basically fried chicken but with pieces of beef. So do up gravy and mashed taters, fast and simple little meal that our kids will rave over." Roll my eyes then giggle with Audrey.

"We don't have kids, but otherwise yeah next time we go to the butcher we will talk to him about it."

"We do have the tenderizer, mostly it's just getting thin cuts of boneless meat." I am nodding and shrug.

"Still talk to the butcher about it, expert in meat so we can ask him what sorts of cuts work best for it. I think see if he sells the tenderizer too, so both of us can whack the meat."

Both of us are laughing and head for the kitchen. Do have a pan all set up for cooking fries and there is a patty sitting in the refrigerator. So get to work grating a potato then turn the stove on so the oil heats. While the fries are slow cooking I get the patty out and get the pan heating, then cooking my hamburger.

Find we got buns and the cheese is good so I put two slices on my hamburger. Takes a while but I am sitting down to a cheeseburger and fries. Audrey sits down at the table with me but I ignore her at first, it is a darn good burger.

"What if it isn't allowed?" Sigh and look up for a moment since it was a rather fool question.

"Then we can't sell it here. I'm fairly sure it would be popular with fellas and skirts our age and younger. If it is not allowed keep the design and if we expand to mail order offer it there in the cities that do allow. I'm sure it would be fine in Europe, likely sell to, they have different laws and according to the magazines they wear less."

"That is in swim suits, no skirt on a swim suit, rather interesting idea." I don't follow for a moment then grin.

"So we make panties like for that time but less panty so only for when you are not?" Audrey nods and grins.

"Can make it smaller, perhaps cut high so you see more leg and can pair with the sort of dress."

"That is a good thought, though I am a little unsure too, the shorts are so lovely to wear because most of the satin doesn't touch unless sitting." Audrey frowns for a moment then grins.

"So two layer panties, both with the soft side of satin pointing out." Nod then shake my head.

"I think try it with one layer to start. I think for this we will want it to fit snug to the body." Audrey frowns for a moment then nods.

"So you hide what is under, but don't all in one." I am nodding and wink.

"Fellas like to look at us, but not quite seeing is a tease."

emap
emap
238 Followers