All Comments on 'Flash 04: OJT, Part 01'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

I am really enjoying the sci-fi aspect of this LW story and how you are bringing in other members of your universe. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please Sir, don’t make us wait long for part 2! Another excellent read . Thanks for your efforts.

Munchie184

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Very good read. Really looking forward to more.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

What a mean excuse for a human female Joe's wife is.

/

Thanks Saddletramp1956. LW is so mess up right now in a week I only get to read one or two stories that is worth my time and most of it new stories are cuck, sharing stories which I'm sure Kalimaxos, Legio_(forgot)_Nostril(?), 26thNCuck and their club surely enjoys. I think I may sooner one day get weaned out of Literotica as there is little enjoyment for me to come here anymore. Despite having categories but it is just one whole cuckold site now-a-days.

/

Back to the story though, this is probably one ST1956 series which I couldn't enjoy reading thoroughly. It is because of Ginger. I just can't get over it, why Cam needs to take the whore back. I mean what Ginger did to Cameron for me was a deal breaker, having her getting wet and can't wait to go to home to have sex in Cameron's marital bed with her lover Chad while visiting an injured Cameron in the hospital was already a deal breaker for me. Knowing she enjoyed the multiple gangbangs with her office-mates just make it impossible to RAAC for me.

That is why if I see paragraphs with Ginger's name on it I skipped it. Don't want to read or care what the whore is saying.

/

But as ST1956 has always said, this is his universe. And I got to live with that coz I do like this author. BUT from now on, I will not give a crap and skip all the paragraphs with Ginger in it. That cursed name takes the joy OUT of what little good read I have in LW.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Why am I not surprised Kali is involved with the hate fest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Villians are non-human. I hope you haven't run into real life people as evil as your creations.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
*****

A great yarn. Waiting for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another dead horse you beating here . You sure have a fetish about beating dead horses . This story should have ended 2 chapters ago. Most of your stories are very damn good . But more then a few are dead horses you like to milk

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Too slow moving. Parts 1 to 3 moved quicker, and were more interesting. Hope you can move things along quicker from here on. And please get the following chapters/parts processed faster. Your loyal readers await.

However, you definitely keep my interest up. Good writing, thank you.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

I have to admit that I had to go back and skim the last chapter :(. But, I also have to admit that, once again, you have captivated me with your great storytelling. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, and I hope that with all you have going on, it won't be a long wait.

Once again, thank you for sharing your talent.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent, as usual. 5 BIG FAT STARS!

nickbgbnickbgbover 2 years ago

I’m wondering if the school bully got to the wife via the sister or if she’s just along for the ride? Veronica sounds like she might be hooked on drugs potentially. It’s not an excuse in this scenario, although it could explain the controlling elements of the affair that she alludes to. Odd that neither the mutual friends nor other family gave him a heads-up/got in touch though.

><><><

Good luck with the house! Hopefully the second part is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just like all of your stories, EXCELLENT, looking forward to the rest of the story.

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

5+++++++....waiting to see all who deserve it get it, like the scummy judge in the case, etc, etc. Only problem is waiting for the rest of it:)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

AHHHH! Right on the edge of my seat...Hope Part 2 out soon. 5* as usual!

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

Excellent! And liked the way you incorporated the specifics from The Phone Call into your story. Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The usual middle school shit from Saddletramp, sucked up by the tiny frog brains of the low-brow Saddletramp pathetic losers legion. Sorry about not being able to get a date. Try bathing.

hobie1010hobie1010over 2 years ago
Please

Submit the next chapter ASAP

hobie1010hobie1010over 2 years ago
Please

Submit the next chapter ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, and a fun read as always.

.

But - to sum up, at this point we have a man with staggering unworldly powers and his wife, who is also developing some level of the same. They're now teamed up with Max, a man with extraordinary powers of his own. They all pale in comparison to Max's wife, who is essentially a god (lower case). Toss in a reference to good ol' Justice, who may not be a god himself but has a direct reporting relationship to GOD, and is invulnerable and immortal.

.

This team is now going to go against a guy who shook down kids for lunch money. Sure, it'll be fun watching his deserved punishment, but there's not a whole lot of tension. It's like Connor McGregor going against the mean kid from the local kindergarten, but 1000x more lopsided than even that. There's a reason that the Marvel movies are so popular - the heroes aren't pure as the driven snow and have vulnerabilities, and the bad guys (who aren't 100% evil - they have justifications for what they do) aren't wimps, often more powerful than the good guys 1-on-1. This would be a better story if at least some of those were true.

.

Still, a fun read and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

5***** Another superior tale from the Tramp! This is what great writing is about. Write On to next chapter!!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

I would have preferred the mc have his own story but ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

time to bring in the posse

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Your stories just get better and better!!!! Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

beanburner69beanburner69over 2 years ago

Another great story. Once again

Tiger27Tiger27over 2 years ago

I would have preferred that the last sentence above would read, "You and your master can go fuck yourselves. Want me dead? Bring it on bitch!

Great story so far.........

nordic46nordic46over 2 years ago

This is Sci-Fi fantasy drivel.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Damn great story and now damn, have to wait for more.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"It's Hiroshima Time!!!"

.

As always, 5++++++++++++/5!!!!

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

Another 5 star effort! I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Tried but really not my thing.

But I do get a kick out of the fragile "I moderate comments" part though. A good laugh is always welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another story from the another dimension.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

It takes about one half page to get into a saddletramp story, and then they end too soon. I think a cheating bitch, and asshole are going to be getting some serious payback very soon. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the burning of this bitch , her sister, and especially Roger.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

she is one fucked up bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why, OH, Why did I allow myself to start a new "tramp" series? Now I'll have to wait impatiently for him to finish the tale. His stories are good but I hate waiting, Oh well , I'll be back in a month or two. LP

redbaron172redbaron172over 2 years ago

Gees what a heartless bunch..... please don't make us wait to long to continue.

DavidadDavidadover 2 years ago

A great story. The only small thing is the use of Defcon. Defcon 5 is used at peace time. Defcon 1 is used if all out war has started or very possible to start including nuclear or biological weapons. We have never been at Defcon 1.

Everybody gets it wrong. Love the story I gave it a 5 star. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 wasted pages

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

An excellently told story that really got me excited. When I think that after 8 years someone finally corrects this so-called "forerunner" of this story and does it right! Thank you for your very good work!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Excellent dialogue(rarer than one might think) very creative story.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
A million stars

the SaddleTramp has done it again. Another masterpiece!

Old_CrowOld_Crowover 2 years ago

Always look forward to your submissions. 5-Stars. Thank you.

SystemShockSystemShockover 2 years ago

Huh, sounds like there could be something supernatural on the other side this time. The fact that she can just say and do shit like that and no one cares reeks of something more than the usual "She's fucking everyone who matters" or "her lover has connections". Kinda reminds me of Stephen King's IT, where the whole town carries on like there's not a child-eating cosmic horror treating the place like its own private circus.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Incredibly creative writing. I’m enjoying this series a great deal.

jneric2691jneric2691over 2 years ago

Enjoyed it l⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

penneydog55penneydog55over 2 years ago

I'm hooked!! Can't wait for the next instalment.

Great Story 5 stars🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

The way the divorce was rammed through and sealed, have to wonder if Cam might find an improper connection with that judge when he takes Roger Lee down and widespread that cancer might be?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Great Story! I enjoy your Universe.

012Say012Sayover 2 years ago

Ambitious! Merging several fantasy worlds did not seem appealing to mr, but you are pulling it off nicely. Well done

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Amazing!

ST56 has an amazing imagination. I respect his courage in taking fresh plot ideas in new and different directions. Not all of his stories hit the bell, but ALL are entertaining and very well written. Thanks, ST56.

Keep 'em comin'.

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Growl, I want justice, burn them on a slow and painful roast.

Well written

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

interesting story. such a crazy story line but I do like BTB ideas.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

pretty cool, just waiting for the ax to fall on the bad guys, sounds like she was drugged

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the hell??? I can’t believe you or your beta readers didn’t catch this one but how the hell do you take I-95 out of Coeur d’Alene. For 20 years I used I-95 while driving from Georgia or Virginia or New York to Florida and not once did I have to check my map (you remember them) to get around Coeur d’Alene. And while I’m whining, I don’t think Cam or Ginger would want to use a staircase to get to an office over a garage. She is pregnant! Get a spacious ranch style house on a large lot with a separate office area.

And thanks a lot! I can see now that I not only need a list of your stories but one with a listing of the main characters who are crossing in and out or your worlds of reality. Well, I’ve already got a submission list printed out so all I have to do is start a MC list and how they act and react in your settings. It’s like I’m going to prepare a thesis paper on your literary works. Maybe that’s not a bad idea. I could learn enough to try my hand at dream creations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the hell??? I can’t believe you or your beta readers didn’t catch this one but how the hell do you take I-95 out of Coeur d’Alene. For 20 years I used I-95 while driving from Georgia or Virginia or New York to Florida and not once did I have to check my map (you remember them) to get around Coeur d’Alene. And while I’m whining, I don’t think Cam or Ginger would want to use a staircase to get to an office over a garage. She is pregnant! Get a spacious ranch style house on a large lot with a separate office area.

And thanks a lot! I can see now that I not only need a list of your stories but one with a listing of the main characters who are crossing in and out or your worlds of reality. Well, I’ve already got a submission list printed out so all I have to do is start a MC list and how they act and react in your settings. It’s like I’m going to prepare a thesis paper on your literary works. Maybe that’s not a bad idea. I could learn enough to try my hand at dream creations.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Well, your universe is a fun and suprising place that I am enjoying exploring.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

This is a great storyline, well written with great character development. Can't wait to see what happens next. Well done 5+++++stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stellar job still. I'm loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Other than the smoking and the hunting, this is a decent story. 3*

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Another 5 BIG ONES.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

2nd read... 5 more stars.

That makes 10 stars from here !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5 stars. Great story. Just shows you can get a great read even on Literotica and without continuous fuck sessions. Whatever is the genre, if you have a good plot, it will always make for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories