All Comments on 'Flash 05: A Friend Indeed'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments (Page 2)
MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

I loved it also. Loved that the kids knew what their parents w

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

Loved that the kids knew their parents were about to exchange genetic material. And how that worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sensational! This story grabbed me on page one and kept me enthralled right up to the final words. Just incredible job. I don't read here for detailed sex, I prefer a high quality story. Thank you for this wonderful gift.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99over 1 year ago

Drake has a twisted sense of vengeance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

U should continue story

zomoosezomooseover 1 year ago

Need more of this family. They're too fascinating to not show more of.

Ginger630Ginger630over 1 year ago

I definitely need more from Cam and the whole crew! Love his powers and love the justice being served!

And may I say how jealous I am that they have a psychic connection to their babies?! So unfair. They need to be up at night, rocking a colicky baby and wondering what’s wrong with them, not having the problem sent to their brains. So damn unfair lol

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

really liked when Ginger's eyes turned red and the guy saw 4 red dots coming from her pregnant belly, meaning the twins. LOL. I'm not much for Sci-Fi but this was very entertaining.

HOG57headHOG57headover 1 year ago

Great story. This PI line has a lot of possibilities. Not necessarily all need to involve cheaters. Just a thought. Keep up the good work

rvan7269rvan7269over 1 year ago

Love this entire serirs!!! Hopefully there may be more chapters.

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

Give Jenkins a break. He’s suffered enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Isn’t this just a rehash of the first chapter?

Seemed like it to me.

StanRamesStanRamesover 1 year ago

When I first started reading this line, I thought, Oh Carp, here we go again.

But I couldn't put it down. That was good.

muddman74muddman74over 1 year ago

I've enjoyed this whole series. I hope you have more chapters coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredable, just Incredable. The story flowed quite well and creatively jaunted off into unsuspecting directions. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

there are so many things in the unknown, area of science, the possibilities are endless, as facts are as much as fiction, life as we know it is about change, and time stands still for no one. I liked this story it sucked me in and wouldn't let me go, of course, I'm a sucker for just about anything science fiction based

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the whole thing. Great series.

MarrttyMarrttyabout 1 year ago

One of the best sci-fi story's in the site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this series.

As an aside, is there really no-one in the US who knows the difference between 'worse' and 'worst'? It certainly seems like there isn't.

They are different words, with different meanings. Search for 'comparative and superlative' - we know you have an internet connection. Use it.

Regardless, I still love Saddletramp's stories. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding! 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I usually don't have a high opinion of sci-fi stories.

This one is exceptional; Very Good

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story, well written. A good feel-good story, where all the preparators got what they deserved. This story was a page turner. Well written by the author. 5* for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not a sci fi fan, only found a couple read from start to finish. I found this one to be an awesome read!!!! When I find an author, whose work I like, I will read every story they have written.

Mojo648Mojo64811 months ago

Wierd someplace,I thought it was not my type of storyline but I was enthralled with it, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sttraight five!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have a very strong inclination for justice, so I really enjoy your stories. TY!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'd love to read some up the kids as they have aged.

Sons_LoveSons_Love11 months ago

Would LOVE to see a follow-up on the Drake family with the children ageing. Love the Drake family!!!

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

Damn I love this series. Thank you for being an excellent Author and sharing with us your gift at amusing us with your wit and sense of humor through your Words. Loved it! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very entertaining story from start to finish. There were parts of it where I didn’t know whether to be amazed, or laugh. But the whole thing, every chapter, was just very entertaining. Thanks, ‘Tramp, for sharing. Five stars, without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

very much like your style of writing more storie plz

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It seems like many who write stories for Literotica do the same thing. That is, once the infidelity is discovered and knowledge that the deed was done in their bed, the man in this case throughs out the old bed and replaces it. I try to think of strong words to express my feelings but always come back to stupid. It is just stupid! The bed is an inanimate object. It had no effect on the events. I bought a queen size bed for the master bedroom about six years ago. It cost over $5,000. Do you know how many beers that is? Wash the sheets. Wash them twice or as many times as you want. Spray some Lysol on the mattress and move on. PS, a well written story. I’ve read it twice.

fredbrownfredbrown9 months ago

Not sure what to say about this story, I loved it from start to finish and laughed at big chunks of it but I'm afraid the twins are going to be a bit of a problem.

I don't know where "tramp" gets his plot ideas but at least 99 percent of the stories he crafts out of them are 4 or 5-star stuff ......

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

A good story but... those annoying 'new skills' learnt just in time to save the day are now too much. A shame the series has ended but I got the feeling the author was getting a little tired of it and wants to do something new. Yes my eyes do change colour!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

ST56

Ever gonna write any more of these?

Sons_LoveSons_Love8 months ago

I love the Drake family, would love to see the story continue!!!! Or even an ebook (which I would purchase)? I loved the Justice ebook.

muddman74muddman747 months ago

ST, this is a great series and I hope you write more stories with them as primary characters.

ju8streadingju8streading7 months ago

hope to read a new chapter to this one soon.

thank you for posting it

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

Oboy... do I love your sense of humor !!!

Someone needs to advise Jenkins that if he ever gets out of the psych hospital, he needs to stay away from the Cookie/Cake aisle in the supermarket, or he's going to have a problem when he sees the 'Drake Cakes' display !

.

Too funny... and 5 more stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, I loved the story line and see that it has ventured into other authors' creations. Would love to see more of the Drake family and their adventures. I would like Cam to release the hypnotic suggestion with Jenkins. Cam can put in other suggestions if there is a need, but Jenkins is no longer a threat. Oh, and telling the little kids that their daddy was "going to burn a bitch" is not a suggestion that I would telling them at such a little age (still in their cribs). ST has some good BTB stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent!!

Looking forward to reading more!!

Bry1977Bry19775 months ago

This was such a great series! Im kinda sad to see there is no more about the family. Id love to see more stories once the kids are older and helping their parents.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Some of this reminded me of "Stranger in a Strange Land".

I enjoy all of your work but this series spoke to me.

Keep up the great work.

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

A fun series of stories, a bit of humor, suspense, mind control and whatever else you want to throw in. Definitely entertaining!

MarrttyMarrtty4 months ago

Loved this one. Great work

Hblack00Hblack004 months ago

Really needs to heal the 2 P.I.s. Maybe Hammer deserved so punishment, but the other was just doing a legal job

Calico75Calico752 months ago

Jenkins didn't deserve the long term effects given him. At least in the story, he was doing a legitimate job. Gloria should have had to spend a little time in jail, even if less than a year, and then probation. Love the babies!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent still after the third read through. Your stories hold up better than wine and they are a lot more fun.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved this! Fun and entertaining!! DerMtMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story. But agree with Calico75.

DormayVooDormayVooabout 2 months ago

Wow. This story has so many things I don’t like. It’s longer than I like. It has sci-fi fantasy which is of no interest to me. I could go on. And yet this is a great story. Interesting characters, compelling plot, unique concepts, flashes of humour. I’m glad I stepped outside my comfort zone and stuck with the story through to the end.

shadowpadshadowpadabout 1 month ago

Wow there is a lot of scope to take this series further - Brilliant

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver26 days ago

Great story. So much material to continue with a very long series of adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Whenever you feel like pumping out more of this please do.

InForIt2InForIt27 days ago

I really liked this serie, but it would have been better to not have published this episode.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Flash Series Info

SIMILAR Stories