All Comments on 'Flash 05: A Friend Indeed'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981over 2 years ago

WHEN DID CAMERON GET INVOLVED WITH CAROL'S CHRISTMAS.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Much as I like ST1956 stories, I think this one I'll have to pass.

I don't like his stories with GINGER in it. I would read if only Cameron as the MC no mention of Ginger but as I skimmed the first page Ginger's name keeps popping up so I stopped reading. I know I should get over it as this is just FICTION. Yes, I get it. Still, I can't get over HER or what she's done to Cameron.

/

To be fair to my fave author, I won't rate this one.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

that bitch should have gotten 20 years, also Dr A, would have been the better choice to handle Gloria.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

Damn ST you did it again!! We your readers are most grateful to you for lending us once again a peek into your incredible and awesomely creative mind.

Great story as always and looking forward to many more of your wonderful reads. Thank you and KUDOS.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

I am enjoying this universe that you have created keep em coming.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Not much of a Sci-Fi fan but I like yours! Nice story and those kids are going to be a hand full growing up. Sure glad mine couldn't read my mind....still can't.....Thankfully!

Thanks ST for the entertainment. You bring pleasure to many!

Cheers

SAGE

Liketall1Liketall1over 2 years ago

Great story.thanks. keep it coming.

40fathoms40fathomsover 2 years ago

As usual, a great story. I always enjoy your works.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Awesome as always !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just great gets better ,law sci fi more please.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Another fun read ST!!!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it as always. While I appreciate it is your universe, I know you understand we get a glimpse of yours while standing in our own. Only tweak that came to my mind, if I was Bill I would've wanted to know what truly prompted Gloria to turn on me? Did she ever truly love me? Maybe a half page or so where he uses the machine to go back to her memories of when they were dating, something like that, would have added content to overall story arc. Just a thought. Thanks, as always for the great read. 5*

SDN1955SDN1955over 2 years ago

Kind of betwixt and between on this. As are all of ST’s stories, this was well written. But just as with the Max Burnage stories and his “command voice”, Cam’s abilities to project thoughts, read minds, etc. takes a lot of the tension out of the story. You know nothing bad is going to happen to Cam, so you don’t invest a lot in his character. It’s similar to the main characters who were Special Forces with unlimited resources.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Pretty good addition to this series, ST! I liked it.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Excellent! Innovative, intelligent, and clever! Thank you for your hard work and for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fisrt off: They don't let you push when you are pregnant with twins. The stress and straining might be too hard on your heart. Multiple births are ALWAYS done via C section. Unless you're in the middle of nowhere. No hospital allow pushing for multiple births. The health risk of this can be lethal. When I read this it irked me. Cause I knew for 100% fact that's false.

TexdomTexdomover 2 years ago

I love these stories. Bring in new with the old. Hope they continue at least until the kids are 18 or 20

RacerX1964RacerX1964over 2 years ago

Another excellent story. The mix of sci-fi and LW is engaging and entertaining. Always a good read.

Ashlyn_19Ashlyn_19over 2 years ago

Love this series, ironically I just finished the last part last night , so perfect timing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Believe it or not I'm walking on air, I never thought I could be so free....

ayerollerayerollerover 2 years ago

I'm enjoying this series alot. Lots of potential to keep it going and I hope you do. Thanks for sharing your talent.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

This mind reading and mind bending are cool concepts. I wish you would make them suffer instead of killing them.

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 2 years ago

I have to say, you dipping your toes in sci fi stories is awesome, love this series keep up the excellent writing.

pumpop201pumpop201over 2 years ago

5 stars as always. Thanks.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Too bad you killed off Ross. Being Bubba's bitch would have been a better ending.

Gram1Gram1over 2 years ago

These just get better and better! More please and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At last an story this week not about cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need to move on to a different story line. You're turning into a one trick pony

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Now that's more of a good ST story. I thought maybe we had lost you with a couple of your past stories.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 2 years ago
Great Series!

Good to see the bad guys (and ladies) get their just rewards.

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019over 2 years ago

This is a fun series keep it going! Thank you for writing.

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course. ST. Another great story. I walk up every day and look for your stories. Vastly entertaining.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

5+++++++++++++++++++/5!

.

As always. What a great storyteller!!!

.

Keep 'em comin' this a' way, ol' podnah!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After all is said and done, this was a mere continuance of a great series.

It is street blocks away from the stereotype BTB genre,

Original, superb!

Carry on, I(we) need this type of setting everything right for the underdog once in a while.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Well done ST. Another creative submission in a difficult category to exhibit original material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dead on Arrival was too good for H. Ross Simpson. Living in a semi-coma for a few weeks suffering nightmares of little girls and all the bad deeds he has done. Make his last few weeks a semi-living nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow a really good one i was thinking about another story by you the other day 5 stars again

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 2 years ago

Damn, man. I never knew a cowboy could be so incredibly creative. Thank you.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

As usual another 5 star story from my favorite Author! Thank you Sir!

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@anonymous multi births,

A C-section might be needed if you're carrying twins and the leading baby is in an abnormal position or if you have triplets or more babies.

Not all twins have to be delivered by C-section.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

It is a real pleasure to read your stories. You are by far the best author I can think of. Thanks for the good entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always . . . just more of the same, exactly like the last story, and the one before that, and the one before that . . .

.

My only concern is the great danger that Cam and Ginger clearly face in every story. The battles are just too evenly matched! I can't wait until the twins get a little older and make them look like minor leaguers!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

I read to enjoy and I enjoyed this. Thank You

Ironman52Ironman52over 2 years ago

loved this and the whole series!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

I love anonymous idiots like this one:

"Fisrt off: They don't let you push when you are pregnant with twins. "

Women deliver twins vaginally when it's safe. There is no rule nor mandate that Women must have a C section unless it's required due to the safety of the infants or the mother. You are speaking ENTIRELY out-of your ass.

Just ban anonymous rejects. They bring nothing to the party though the greatest American hero one was amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

EXCELLENCE FROM THE MASTER. 510 STARS ISN'T EVEN CLOSE...

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

another 5*. Sorry but I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Weird but still good.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Pretty durn good tale folks.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

As usual, your best effort. It could have done with a little carnage, but still satisfactory. ^ stars, too short. Good one, hoss. keep it up. The Bear approves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

So much creativity and originality ie " I asked her where the kids were and she told me her folks had them for the night. I thought she wanted me to take her out, so I offered to get changed.

"That's when she told me that 'WE' weren't going out. Instead, her date was on his way to pick her up, and she would be gone most, if not all, of the night with him. Well, you could've knocked me over with a feather. We argued. I told her there was no way I was gonna put up with that.

"She told me I had no choice. Either put up with being a cuckold or she and her lover would ruin me in a divorce. Well, I told her I was not going to be her willing cuckold, and said if she left with him to not bother coming back. She laughed in my face."

.......that I just didnt feel worthy of continuing because more cliches might have been coming after that whopper.

I see why he moderates comments, its called fragility.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 2 years ago

I thought the blood brothers ritual would transfer drops of special blood to Bill, giving him some powers. Interesting series. Thanks.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

God saddletramp nobody does btb or raac better than you. And the n this series you give us mind control Greek gods AND aliens all done in that matter of fact saddletramp understatement. When this new episode flashed yesterday I took the time to sit in my favorite chair with my favorite adult beverage and reread this whole series and savor it. Then I enjoyed the new vintage here and again sat and savored. Outstanding work BUT you need to burn your editors a bit because there are some confusing grammatical errors and places where you misuse personal pronouns such that it appears you are referring to the incorrect character in the sentence.

But still epic and I look forward to an extended production run on this vintage

5 stars of course. Can’t wait to see the kids grow into their own series…

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Excellent story ST1956, more please.

Scores 5/5

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Excellent. Drake’s story just gets better each time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual great read - can't get much better - or can it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If twin babies are to surpass Cameron in their abilities in the future, not to mention Ginger, then it's hard to believe that Smith and Jones aliens are not involved in their appearance. Surely they pumped their purple fertile mucus into Ginger's vagina with their nonhuman hexagonal penises while they were engaged in sessions of her preparation and adaptation to the new realities of her husband... Intergalactic cuckold is cool!!!

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Always

Nice great writing

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

looking forward to more stories about this amazing and unusual family.

eljj5456eljj5456over 2 years ago
Please sir

I would like some more

Lowescott5472Lowescott5472over 2 years ago

I haven’t read one of your stories yet that I don’t like . Please keep them coming .

Thank you

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Love all of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, I'm going to be in the minority here. Firstly, this story is in the wrong category and should be in Sci Fi. Secondly, you seem to be writing the same thing over and over again, so much that they are now becoming parodies.

You write well, but I'd implore you to come up with something new and original. Different plot line and stop using the 'hit by the slut ray' trope that seems to permeate this genre. You're better than that and better than a lot of the authors of this category. I know we can all fall into a 'groove' but I implore you, try something new. With great power, comes great responsibility.

UnclenoodleUnclenoodleover 2 years ago

Excellent can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant. Creative. Just excellent writing. Looking forward to whatever yo are cooking up. Thanks

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

5/5 but seemed a little tame actually. Needed a little more on Gloria and how it all started. Seems like she got of lightly....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overall, all stories are well written. However, this series suffers from the "Superman Syndrome". Cam is so powerful (and growing) to the point where nothing is a real threat and it will take more and more efforts to introduce drama. The ability to erase an ability stole a huge source of drama from the story. Maybe it's time to shut down this storyline and introduce a character who is fumbling through the basics of his/her abilities, and can't just make problems go away.

How about a character who can read minds, has the software to search memories, but has no other capabilities. This is a source for drama and action, as he/she knows what is happening and why, has no ability to prove it to anyone else, and has to find MacGyver type solutions to defeat the bad guy(s).

simpletxboysimpletxboyover 2 years ago

Yet another great saga in Flash series--one of the best on this site! Looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why does Gloria deserve sympathy and not Ross?

She is the one who innated the attacks on Bill just so she could control him.

Ross just stupidly went blindly along with her. He did not start the cycle of violence against Cam and Gloria, other than talking about it as a maybe one day sorta idea. He responded to what was happening to his world.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars and I like it so far.

BlueHemiBlueHemiabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love your writing.

littleone35littleone35about 2 years ago

I really like your writing feels good

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Great writing, loved the story line. Keep theses two and the twins going.

tarkabukktarkabukkabout 2 years ago

This entire series was so different and awesome.

Thank you so much for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Saddletramp, this just may be your best series, and that is saying a lot! Love your stories. Please keep em’ coming!

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent!!! Waiting with baited breath for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope you continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue the series as the kids grow.

Add in adrestia as more active Godmother.

God, how I love your stories ❤ 💕 💖

seeker76seeker76almost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this series and would love to see it continue for a very long time.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed these stories

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

The storyline from start to finish (hope there will be more) was excellent. This could the beginning of a great series with the tale including more of the cases taken on by Cam, Ginger, Adrestia and Max, also to include their twins and what challenges they might have growing up as gifted/enhanced children. At any rate the story was excellent and very entertaining. Well Done 5+++++Stars

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

Well, I’ve now read all of this series and I must say that I don’t believe a word of it. LOL

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 2 years ago

Nice fantasy about not nice people/ 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love all your work but this is just brilliant. A great imagination and I love some of the simple subtle jokes like the " c4apping his pants" and other suggestions he plants. I really needed a good laugh and this was definitely the medicine I needed. Hope you continue on, especially with some with the kids grown up more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an incredible journey you took us all on. Another top notch story. I really hope the adventure continues in some way again someday. There aren't enough stars to rate this one. Thank you for sharing your talent and eye twinkling ability.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant, more please.

KtYe3XKtYe3Xalmost 2 years ago

Please make it more than 6 chapters, PLEASE!!!!

This is the best and most fun-to-read story I have ever read on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What hasn't been said? Outstanding story line. Great grammar and editing, as usual. Boo one passes up an ST56 STORY!! Keep writing.

XYZ

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

hoping to see more on the flash series, max and jop too

Doc333Doc333over 1 year ago

thank you for writing such great stories. I have greatly enjoyed every one so far. please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, but suspended sentence for that conniving bitch?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I regret not commenting on each chapter. This is an incredable tale of love, hate, jealousy, and life. Impeccably written and flows freely through the pages. I envy talent and bravery such as yours. Not everyone is brave enough to write in an open for commenting situation. Just an incredable job.

AmazonmtmAmazonmtmover 1 year ago

This was an incredible series, couldn’t stop reading it. Would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really liked this series a lot. From Drake being able to forgive his wife in horrible set of circumstances, to lots of revenge on despicable people. 5 stars for the whole series

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Flash Series Info

SIMILAR Stories