Flash Fiction: Melissa

Story Info
Melissa heads to her High School reunion.
842 words
4
8.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Flash Fiction" is a series of first-time flashings; willing or otherwise. Each story will center around a new protagonist and will be between 750 and 800 words in keeping with the original meaning of the term. I hope you enjoy these tightly packaged steam stories!

_________________________________________

My bug bite size A's had blossomed into ripe melon C's; brace face swapped for a perfectly aligned bright smile; and lanky frame traded in for a gym toned sculpture of a body. Yes, it would be fair to say I was looking forward to the ten-year reunion.

I would finally stand up to Jill, the head Mean Girl who had made my life hell for four years, and shove my new ugly-duckling self in Jason's face. My light stalking revealed he was now an obese car salesman who never left town.

I had found the perfect dress: a black satin halterneck wrap that hugged my frame. When the big night finally came, all the hard work had paid off. In my heightened state, my eraser tip nipples strained against the flimsy material and as I went to put the "booby tape" in place I couldn't help but tease them through the light material. It may not have been the best idea as I felt a stirring between my legs with the slightest touch.

I still had plenty of time, so I allowed myself to indulge. I laid myself on the bed and before I knew it, had two fingers inside myself and my other hand shoved inside my dress, pinching my nipples. My thumb was stroking my clit with fervor. Suddenly my hips bucked and I ripped my constricting panties off. I writhed in ecstasy as waves of delight crashed through me before I finally collapsed.

Bolting upright, I was ashamed I had allowed myself to once again fall victim to the dreaded post climax coma. I was out the door and on my way in a blur.

There he was: Jason Holfstead, in the flesh. The bastard was actually wearing his letterman jacket from senior year. It looked as though it wouldn't even button over his gut. As luck would have it, Jill was standing right beside him at the bar and I decided to spring my trap. I ordered a drink from the bartender and as he went to work, pinned my elbows back to the bar which caused my chest to jut out.

Jason and Jill went on talking as though they hadn't noticed me. Finally, Jill turned to pardon herself after bumping my elbow for the third time. The two of them whispered for a beat before Jason finally broke the silence, "Holy shit, Little Misfit Missy?" he exclaimed in feigned excitement.

I turned and squinted at his name tag, "It is indeed...Jason," as if anyone else in High School actually called me that.

"The Hoff," he corrected and struck a super hero stance. "How the hell are you Missy?"

"Actually, I go by Melissa these days Jason. You look well," I lied and swung to Jill just in time to catch her scanning my body. "You both do," I scoffed as the bartender returned with my drink. "I've got to make my rounds," I cooed and sashayed away.

Throughout the rest of the night, I delighted in all of the envious glances and whispers. Eventually Jill called everyone's attention and said that the voting for reunion king and queen had been tallied. I must have missed the previous announcements. Having had my fun, I decided to forego the whole charade and headed toward the exit.

"No surprise here. Melissa get up here girl," she sang out.

A spot light froze me in my tracks. I was ushered onto a makeshift stage as Jill announced that Charles Fritz was my counterpart. I did my best to smile into the blinding spotlight as Charles made his way toward me and they started to place crowns on our heads.

Charles drew me in close. "You look really great, but I thought you might like to know that under the bright lights that hot little dress of yours is nearly transparent".

I felt the color drain from my face as I looked out at the slew of camera flashes.

"Are you kidding me," I whisper screamed into Charles' shoulder. "I'm not wearing a bra".

"Or panties," he corrected and got a slap to the shoulder for it.

"Shit! Sorry," I apologized. "Wait. No, I'm not, you little perv. Why were you looking between my legs?"

The way I figured it, the longer I bickered, the longer I would be on display revealing my entire body to former classmates. I quickly hugged both Jill and Charles and made a quick exit from the stage.

The funny part was, once the initial shock of the whole situation had worn off, the more I found that the idea of every single eye in the room being fixated on me and my body was exhilarating. I was already plotting the next accidental naked adventure I could have.