All Comments on 'Flash in the Night'

by LondonSissySub

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Taken for a ride

His cock was like the man in the story thick big and hard my transvestite activities had got real all the porn and fantasies were in the past and I was getting a real cock instead of a dildo and vibrator. I taken a drive dressed in my kinky pvc micro mini skirt thigh boots and tight top full make up and fish net tights. I was criusing around as usual before going home to wank myself till I saw him. Walking down the road slim tall dressed in jeans and t shirt something flipped in my mind.

I pulled up alongside him opened the passenger side window he stopped and beny down and the look on his face at seeing me eyes wide. I smiled and said in my softest voice " Fancy a ride"

He stared I said "I,m a transvestite still fancy a ride"

He seemed to think then he opened the door and climbed in, I felt a shiver of excitement run through me. "where are you going" I asked he replied "Er I was heading home"

"You in a hurry" I asked as I drove.

"Er no not really"

"Fancy having some fun then"

"What sort of fun?"

"Kinky fun you ever jad a blow job" as I pulled into a queit layby.

"No er never"

I reached over carressed his crotch then unzipped his flies to feel a hard big cock which I pulled out and bending over I kissed it then began sucking licking caressing it with my lips and tongue. He was soon panting hard hips humping his cock in my mouth till he let out a groan and a stream of warm sticky spuck filled my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could he pulled back and I got a stream of spunk in my face.

He gasped "sorry" I sat back licking my lips smiled and said "don't be I love it" not believing what I was doing my body trembling with excitement. He leny forward reached over to fondle my leg then slide his hand up to my crotch and rock hard cock. I wiggle my skirt up and he began wanking me as I lay back groaning in excitement till I came jetting sperm all over his hand and my legs. I sagged back panting "wow that was fucking fantastic"

He stared at me then said "Can I fuck you please"

I stared at his big hard cock then said "Okay" I rubbed my hand through the sperm and carressed it all ove rhis cock. The got out of the car round to bonnet bent over legs straddled and he began to insert his cock into me. He felt huge I gasped "slowly"

Gently thrusts and he slowly entered me making me moan on pain amd excitement.

Then one more thrust I squealed as he slid right inside me and the fucking started i was shaking my cock trapped on the cool bonnet twitching till I could not stop it I came in a massive orgasm as he fucked me hard then with a grunt pummped me full of his sperm.I was a slut from now on cock lusting slut!!

SuckergurlSuckergurlover 3 years ago
Very enjoyable

I loved reading this story and can't wait for chapter two, please make it soon, re anonymous, why don't you submit that story, it made my clitty hard and leeking, it's sad you may have pinched some of Londonsissysubs fire, 5* to Londonsissysub

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blackmale story

It started out innocently enough, till moments after the flash went off. Then the story switched to a "NonConcent/Reluctance" theme very quickly. It was an erotic story read though. (2 stars)

SuckergurlSuckergurlalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story,5* why haven't you followed it up, I can't wait to read part two

pokeyridepokeyrideover 1 year ago

Very hot story !!!! Had my clitty leaking like crazy !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous