Flash of Lightning - After the Storm

Story Info
Hannah and her brother confront scandal and each other.
8k words
4.51
15.3k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So my brother and I had sex." Hannah wrote out plain and simple as she tried to write her first diary entry. It had been 3 months since the night of the storm. For 3 months Hannah kept this secret. After countless restless nights, she had hoped writing about it would bring some sort of catharsis.

By now she knew that their risky activity had no consequences. She was inexperienced but she knew enough to understand what could happen if sex was unprotected. She wondered if it ever crossed her brother's mind. If he ever noticed her looking in the full body mirror for any changes. If he ever thought about what he may have left inside her.

"I don't even know where to start." She sat at her desk and really tried to go through the details of that night. Up until then she had only gone through the emotions of the aftermath. It was hard enough having a secret so dark. Hannah was now feeling other things she never felt as well.

"I didn't know what horny meant until my v-card was swiped." She winced as her gel pen scribbled. She recalled the morning after. Her emotions, among other things were raw. She was grateful she could tumble in bed all morning. She thought long and hard about all the things that were touched for the first time.

"That was the first time I..." She recalled that by mid-day she had still not left her room. It was warm as her mother always turned the central air off when she was at work. This was different though. Hannah laid in her bed in a layer of dew. Her boy shorts contoured her thick thighs and she brushed her sweaty blonde bangs away so she could peer up at the ceiling with her big blue eyes. She tried not to think about how bad she felt about what they did, but she was still ripe with her and her siblings' scent.

When she reached down her panties were drenched. She had never seen her clit before but when she looked down it subtly tented the front of her panties. She grazed it over the fabric with her fingertips but couldn't stand how sensitive it was. Still the heartbeat that it seemed to be the source of, begged for attention.

Although she thought she would die; she gently slid her hands down her waistband. It slid between her two fingers. It was only a matter of seconds before she felt the odd sensation in her belly and nether region. She tried not to make any noise as her opening firmly contracted.

Her guilty deeds made her feel bad enough. The fact that she was a squirter made it even worse. Not that she knew what a squirter was. She tightened her big butt and thrust her hips into the air. Her fresh cooter squeezed for joy and she felt hot fluid drip down her thighs and on to her bed. Just like last time. She remembered landing her tush down on the bedspread and splashing into a puddle.

Hannah laughed over her journal entry. "That's right. I peed." She grimaced. Everything about the situation made her cringe. It did feel good to let it out though. It was like having someone listen to her troubles. She closed out her first entry sincerely. "I don't know why we did what we

did. It felt wrong until it felt right. I can't help but feel like I'm his now but he still hasn't talked to me about that night." She looked up from her book but still had something to say. "It's probably better this way but if we never talk about this

As she put her pen down she reached over and grabbed a dirty towel from the laundry closet and put it between her feet. Hannah still felt guilty about masturbating but it was the only thing that cleared her head now. As she spilled onto the floor she imagined all her anxiety being juiced out of her. "This is really messed up." She thought.

Hannah would have continued writing, but after a few days she felt like she had written down anything she could have ever thought on the matter. The final thoughts she always landed on was about how he might feel about the matter. Was he just as ashamed as she was? Would they ever confront each other about it? Or worse; would it ever get "weird" between them like that again.

Hannah knew she probably shouldn't purify what they did by saying "it got weird". It sure was easier to swallow. Incest certainly was "weird". Despite the neverending mental gymnastics she played in her head, Hannah finally felt like she was in a good place. A place where the rain that started 3 months before it started to break. Unfortunately life was just as predictable as the weather.

Summer rolled around and by that time things seemed to settle back down where they should be. Hannah and her brother even started talking again. The little arguments they had about

things like bathroom time and who ate the last cookie returned. It almost made her smile after they'd have one of their little tiffs about nothing.

Still Hannah looked at her brother hard to see if there was a break in the lining. Some crack where she could peer into him and see how he truly felt about that night. Shed shutter on the few occasions leering at the fabric of his soul. He was an iron curtain of mystery on the topic.

Like the years before there were plans to stay with an aunt up north in the mountains. Their mother always saw fit to have them stay a few weeks as they'd now be home all day while she works long hours. Their cousins Amy and Andrew were older and out of school, but Hannah was still excited to see them as they were always fun to hang with.

When they arrived they received a warm welcome from their aunt. They'd be staying in the spare room together, and that didn't seem weird at all. That's what Hannah told herself at least. Nothing ever changed in that room including the large bed tucked in the corner for them to share. Hannah insisted to her beating heart that it would be fine. They were sister and brother after all.

They spent most of their day catching up with their aunt. Hannah had to convince herself before she told her aunt how "same old same old" life had been. The minute she had the opportunity to break away she put on her swimsuit. She practically lived in it when they were up in the mountains.

It was a black halter top that secured her pale breasts and a high waisted bottom. The back of which exposed her lunar cheeks as it was cut like a thong. Off Hannah went to spend the day in the small grove of trees at an old picnic table. She basked in the secluded sun and looked up at the low clouds descending from the elevations in the distance.

She wondered what her brother might be up to. This was a vacation though. So She put away all her concerns and enjoyed the pale blue vista in the distance. "This is my day." She declared before picking up a book she brought and put up her feet.

The sky dulled and the sun got low. The air cooled as it did up there in the evenings and the evening was cool and foggy. Hannah made her way back to the house for dinner. After a day of being at peace she was ready to grin and bare the oddity of having to share a room.

Dinner felt like old times and their cousins were home and joined them at the table. They say close across the table for them and it was more catching up. They seemed like they grew up a lot since the last time she saw them. The two of them were like good friends together. Hannah wondered if her brother and her would be like that too after years shed away the immaturity.

Dinner ended with her aunt asking Hannah to clear the table as everyone would then flee to their respective parts of the house to wind down. As her cousins said goodnight they remained close to each other. Amy smiled at her and complained about having work in the morning with a gentle hand on Andrews chest. She then looked up at him in the eyes and her smile faded to a soft grimace. She seemingly fought the urge to clutch at his shirt and made some comment about a documentary she was saving for them on Netflix. "It was great seeing them be so in synch" Hannah thought as they shuffled off.

There wasn't much restriction when they stayed with their aunt. They were good kids so there wasn't much need for many rules. Hannah took it upon herself to retire in vacation mode and made her way to their room in her swimsuit. She told herself if it felt weird with her brother she could put shorts on. On her way down the endless hall she smelled her pits to make sure she wouldn't be offensive after basking in the warm sun all day.

When she entered the room her brother was already there. He looked up at her and said "you got a little burnt". She didn't respond and headed to the drawer with her back turned. Her big posterior pointed right at him. "Well. Not all of you." That comment was enough for her to pull out a pair of shorts. As she settled on the mattress she could hear the whoosh of water and the knock of the pipes as they did when the washing machine in the basement was on.

"Should we turn in?" She said softly to him. He gave her the ok but warned her that they only just got started with the laundry. That was fine by Hannah, so long as she could get through the night and be on that bench again in the sun. Unfortunately for Hannah her body had other plans.

Hannah was absolutely dependent on her nightly rituals and until she hit the pillow they were not apparent. Her shin was hot. From the sun and from her now quieting mind allowing her instincts to take over. Usually when it was quiet and she was alone Hannah would indulge in masturbating to take the edge off her anxiety. Not only could she not wank ; the reason for her activated sexuality was laying right next to her.

Eventually her brother was ready for bed and turned out the lights. Hannah stared up at the ceiling listening to the old pipes carry water. Hoping that they would pull her to sleep. Her final thoughts as her eyes got heavy was that she was glad she put on shorts. She could feel the fabric between her legs saturated.

Soon enough the sounds of water and metal stopped and she was relieved at the subtraction of stimulating noise. Her eyes opened fully though as sounds through the house could be heard. Her aunt was upstairs on her stairmaster and also she could hear her cousins in the basement. It started as laughter but then a quiet human droning. Like some repetitive prayer.

"You hear that?" Hannah yelped as her brother spoke. She thought he'd been asleep but being in a strange room wasn't easy for anyone. "Hear what? That down in the basement? It's them. Amy and Andrew..." Hannah dismissed his curiosity for a moment before it ignited her own. "Hey do you remember when we were little..." Hannah went on to recall out loud how crappy the vents were in the floor. How they'd always peer down from their room to spy on their cousins

with friends watching grown up horror movies.

Her brother laughed. He seemed amused by the nostalgia and kissed her on the forehead in delight. A kiss that felt like it could burn a hole through Hannah's skull. It was the first time they so much as shook hands. She shook it off and continued to insinuate that they should continue their foray down memory lane.

So they dismounted the bed quietly and made their way to the corner of the room. As they got closer and adjusted to the dim light from below shined up through the grate like a luminous fountain. The droning got louder. If Hannah wasn't mistaken it sounded like Amy. An agonizing repetition of the tone of her voice up and down in note. Hers accompanied by his vocals. Complementing it but not audible for words.

Hannah looked over at her brother and he had the same mischievous nosey look on his face that he did years ago. "Are you ready?" She said with a huge grin. "You first." She challenged him. Her brother took the lead and looked down. His expression went void as he exhaled "no way."

He hovered over the grate hogging the vicinity. Hannah knew there was something interesting going on but his expression wasn't what he expected. "Hey let's go to bed. We're too old to be this nosey." He said still fixated on what he was watching. Obviously his weak attempt to change Hannahs mind only emboldened her.

"Give me a break you big baby!" She sneered and pushed him away. She looked down and as the aperture of her eyes registered to the bright scenery below her jaw dropped. "Wh-wha" she could barely say a word. As she hovered over the portal down to her cousins the sounds registered clearly. Hannah covered her mouth now that she could hear the rhythm of Amy moaning.

Andrew was laying down naked on his back. His eyes pointed at the ceiling as if he were looking directly at her. Amy saddled up on his neither parts. She was wearing a T-shirt but was nude from the waist down. Hannah could see her bare bottom as her hips curved up and down on him. The sounds she made were in time with her movements.

The world around her went deaf as she watched for what seemed like way too long as her cousins fucked. Hand still over mouth she whispered "they're brother and sister though" Her brother tried to reel her in and she even felt his hand on her shoulder.

The spectacle lasted a few minutes. By the end Hannah and her brother intently watched in disbelief through the vents as Amy took the lead to orgasm. After a momentary pause she started humping again this time leaning over and holding his face. When he was ready he grabbed at her wrist. Amy dislodged his member allowing him to ejaculate freely outside of her. They kissed.

At the end Hannah was shaking. It was fucked up but a little hot. Both judgements Hannah didn't feel comfortable disclosing. How could she possibly judge them. Both of their eyes wide in awe they turned their heads to each other and stared as if they were looking at a ghost. Her brother repeated her words "but... They're brother and sister". Hannah didn't even look up at him when she answered cold as ice "Aren't we?"

Hannah didn't know how to handle having sex with her own brother. Now there was another dark secret in the family. To make matters worse it was like staring into a mirror. She thought about Amy's face at the end. She looked like she was in heaven. The dangerous question that crossed her mind was "why was it so good?" The question wasn't just meant for her dear cousin.

They looked back down to see the two cleaning up after themselves. The kissing cousins looked around in paranoia as their respective clarity returned to them. "Guess that's our cue to mind our own business from now on and just go to bed" her brother said slyly. Hannah wasn't amused as she got on her feet and quietly walked to the bed. She was still in shock.

They laid down and Hannah cocooned herself in her sheet and turned away from her brother. They said their good nights but within minutes she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep. First it was horny, then it was shock and horror, and now she just felt anxious. What a roller coaster the night had been.

"H-hey what did you mean by that before" her brother whispered in the dark. She was kind of relieved that he was up too. She expressed her relief to him but he pressed further. "You know; The 'aren't we' thing". Hannah instantly regretted her relief as she heard the stupidest question she believed she ever heard.

As annoyance stabbed her between her eyes she opened them. As if she were about to shoot laser beams from them. It seemed that her anger burned off any layer of abashment on the subject. "What the hell are you talking about?!" she practically spat her words in a boiling low tone. Just then they stopped to hear giggles from below again. Hannah violently stabbed downward through the floor. "Did you not just see what I saw?!"

It was dark but she could see his stupid face looking at her. The same dumb look he always had when Hannah would get into nonsense and he'd just stare. As if she spilled her glass of milk and he'd just watch with his mouth open as the puddle creeped towards his edge of the table. Spilling in his lap only for his mother to scold both of them. "I did...see them".

Hannah took a deep breath as they were finally confronting everything. Though this was like they were in a vehicle and had a collision. "So!..." She prodded at him. He could only parrot her vocal jab "so." This caused her to violently turn her whole body towards him "DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER THE NIGHT OF THE STORM!" Her normal speaking tone sounded like thunder in the quiet room.

He began to stutter as she hurled the question like a brick. "I did, I mean I do, but I didn't know if we should talk about it... If you were mad...or whatever." His fragmented desperation was refreshing. If Hannah was being honest she felt the same way. "Hannah you're my sister..."

She maintained her composure and closed her eyes. She thought that her cousins moved on from intercourse and into a movie but the soft moans started again. She shook her head and tried not to be distracted. "For some reason that didn't stop you from doing what you did to me..." She said unwavering.

Now her brother was cringing as he noticed the sounds again. He looked like he was going to apologize but Hannah stopped him. "And for some reason I didn't want you to stop..." Hannah felt like she was screaming from a mountain top as she made her admission. "I could blame my fear of the storm but I let you have it long after the storm subsided."

"I had sex with my sister." He stated as if he was also admitting it for the first time. Hannah was drenched but for the first time she could think clearly on the matter. She put his hand up to his face and looked at him in the dark. The cousin-fucking below hitting a defined climax.

"No one can ever know." She said softly. "That we needed each other that much." They looked at each other tenderly in bed and snuggled close. She could hear Amy using a stern voice. She could just barely make out her words followed by both their laughter.

Hannah shook the spell of the moment off and gave a gentle giggle. It felt good getting it off her chest. This whole thing was messed up but at least they were on the same page now. "Guess that means it's bed time." He giggled as they listened in on their cousins walk of shame up to the main level. Hannah's hormones were still raging but now that her heart and head were still she could sleep. At least for tonight.

The next two days went incredibly well. Now that Hannah and her brother talked things felt light hearted. Like they used to be. She finally saw sun through the break in the clouds. She continued her solitary habits but at dusk she could see her aunt leaving a bunch of stuff on the deck

Hannah had almost forgotten their annual camp out in the woods behind the house. Dinner was the usual fair and now that everyone was caught up it wasn't as boisterous as the last two nights. Amy and Andrew sat with them again and Hannah and her brother tried not to look at them funny.

Everything the sibling cousins did together had a new connotation. From how close they sat to the single condiments dish they shared. As if the fry he dipped into the ketchup on her plate had a different meaning now. She even caught her brother looking oddly at things. If only their aunt knew. Hannahs mental tailspin stopped abruptly when she considered the fact that the whole

table had something to hide.

Dinner ended again and her brother layed out the plan aloud. He'd go out there as there was still some light and set up camp. Amy grabbed Andrews arm when they stood up and looked at him deeply in his face. "Did you want to watch the rest of that documentary?" She asked. He kind of tilted his head expressing disinterest. "C'mon. I'll pick up cupcakes mix from the market and I'll let you frost them."

Hannah looked at her brother and almost lost her composure. The humored look on his face told her he would almost burst out in shocked laughter too. Her brother grabbed her arm and led her outside before there was suspicion. The only thing Hannah could think was how many times Andrew frosted Amy's cupcakes. It was so perverted and gross but cute in a way.