Flash of Lightning - After the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brother understood what she meant as he tried one last time to add a shred of moral to their union. "I don't know if I should..." He said frantically. He started to say the phrase that they had both worn out all night. "We're siblings".

Hannah cleared her throat loudly. She called him by his name this time. "Samuel..." She tried to speak slow and distinctly as the electricity between them made her impatient. "I think what I was trying to say before was that I feel like when we baked it was more special than Amy and Andrew. I t-think it's just my t-thing h-having you f-finish inside. Mm-making cream-puffs instead of cupcakes."

As she struggled to get her last words out she leaned into the mattress and angled her butt up. In her head she asked herself impatiently when it would end. Her brain kept asking but body knew better. Her pussy started to tense. "Oh God it's happening isn't it!" She hissed.

Hannah's pussy beat him to it though. This time her already tired muscles gently pulsed around his shaft as a pathetic drip of her orgasm juice coated her brother's balls. She pressed her face into the mattress as she pounded her fist. "Oh no you were supposed to finish first!" She whined at him like a child.

Hannah whined as she kept her overstimulated twat presented. They were now both engulfed in sweat and Hannah's own filth. Hannah's hips shook as her orgasm didn't truly stop. It vallied. Then something new happened. She grabbed on to the floor for dear life as her pleasure climbed again. By this time her groans sounded like ugly crying as she could no longer control herself.

Finally her brother broke his silence. "Hannah I'm gonna fucking cum". Hannah could feel the squeeze in her eyes as they shot open and her pupils dilated. He pushed in deep and it was as if the first wave of cum shot from inside her pussy and out of her mouth in the form of a savage growl into the bed. Her greedy pussy peaked again and he could feel her muscles crown.

Through the chaos Hannah could count about 5 or 6 pumps of his frosting inside her buttery pastry. Surprisingly she had more to add herself as her vagina eventually gave up seizing. They settle down onto the bed. She laid on her belly with him on top. He was still inside her. The floor was now a cocktail of bodily fluids.

When all became still her brother dismounted and laid beside her. They both found out the hard way how real "post nut clarity" really was. "That happened." He whispered into the dark. "Cream-puff." Hannah moaned as she touched her throbbing clit.

They both laid awake for some time and after the guilt set in. Her brother decided to acknowledge a few things about their night together. The only thing Hannah heard how they could stop doing these things if she wanted them to. She turned over and looked at him blankly. "Well we have some time to decide"

Her brother looked puzzled and Hannah began to explain. "You came inside me... So we CAN decide to stop if this doesn't end up being the worst decision we ever made." There was a culpable silence as she waited to see if he had anything to add. "So I guess what I'm saying is we fucked up...and for all Intents and purpose the next few weeks are already a lost cause..."

Hannah wasn't entirely sure how to express what she was trying to say but her brother got the picture. He came in close and she didn't know what to expect. He leaned in and gave Hannah a kiss. "So you're saying the bakery stays open for a bit?" She looked at him seriously this time. "I'm saying we have our own secret now and no one can ever find out."