Flash of Lightning - After the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her brother went into the distance into her private reading grove and there he set their tent up. She watched him from the deck still in her swim trunks. Her big thighs folded as her exposed bottom worked to assume the wood grain pattern under her. She could see the flicker of the battery lamp in the distance as he walked around the construction site. It didn't take him long to wave both arms at her signaling it was time to bring the pillows and blankets.

She made them a proper den for the night and shivered with excitement to take part in their yearly sleep out. The fog rolled in as it always did and the temperature dropped just enough to feel cozy under a blanket. The silhouette of the house was just visible through the translucent fabric against the dusk sky. Little dots of light bleeding out from its windows.

Hannah stuck to her relaxed guns and kept her comfortable swimwear on. She

cocooned herself in the blankets like it was a giant scarf. Her sun-kissed Bottom exposed as she rolled around in comfort. It felt good to be comfortable in her own skin for once.

It had been days since she "took care of herself". She was almost use to the dampness between her legs. The little heartbeat under the smooth strip of fabric between her legs. She squeezed her thighs as she had to exercise restraint when her nocturnal instincts called.

"You asleep already!" His voice almost startled her. He made his entrance and cannonballed into his spot. "The tent got smaller since last year." Hannah rolled her eyes at the accusation. "Either that or..." He poked her bulbous bottom. Hannah rolled over violently and scowled at him. It wasn't unusual for him to tease her like that a year ago but now she resented how comfortable he was about it.

"Oh shut up." She bit at him. "Maybe there would be more room if you didn't take up all the space with your stupid backpack!" A swing and a miss though as he shrugged it off. There was a few moments of peace but as a brother he couldn't let her get the last word.

"It's fine. I'm sure I can make it work... Even with that 'dump truck' in my way." Hannah went red. First from rage then from abashment. She thought about coming back at him but refrained as she didn't know how far he'd go with his comments about her "dump truck". It was nice that they were talking but she wasn't THAT comfortable yet. Instead she folded her arms and huffed.

The night was quiet Hannah sat in one corner trying to learn how to crochet while her brother sat at the other reading with a flashlight. "This is nice" Hannah had to say it out loud. He looked up to agree with her but kept looking long after she spoke. "What is it" for a moment she looked around herself to make sure it wasn't her. Then she looked behind her to the outline of the house. "Dude. What?"

"It's nothing. They're home from the market." The suspense broken. She said "oh." Bluntly. Their cousins were certainly the dark secret of a lifetime but after that night there was no discussion of what they saw. "Guess their going to start baking." She looked at him trying her best to look serious and not laugh. "Right." She answered in a deadpan sarcastic chord.

It wasn't as if they could see anything through the fabric but Hannah and her brother stared long at the house waiting for a change. Then a light from the bottom of the shadow building turned on. Hannah giggled "ok ovens on". They tried to go back to their activities but now they were both distracted.

"Hey um, do you think they do that stuff a lot. Y-you know have sex with each other?" Hannah asked innocently. Her brother was taken back by her frankness. He cleared his throat and tried to formulate an opinion that would appease the question. "I uh, guess it depends on how often they needed it." He said uncomfortably. "Yeah I guess..." She said shifting her mouth to the side as she thought about it.

"You know how crazy those feelings can get" he added. As he continued to ruminate. "I definitely do" Hannah squeezed her thighs trying to quell the little heartbeat she was at odds with. Then her brother asked her "do you... Um feel like that a lot?" Hannah figured he meant horny although she was thankful he didn't use the word.

She squinted at the awkwardness of the question, but felt it would accessorize the catharsis two nights ago. She swallowed hard and said through an uncomfortable grin "well, I didn't Before..." Of course she was referring to their night together. "But after... Every night." He was obviously trying not to react. She appreciated that.

"I see." He said "me too..." He was obviously surprised by her answer. Although they had sex already it was hard to think his sister had thoughts like that. "Even here?" He pushed the interview further.

"No actually" her eyebrows went up as she answered. Her fake smile turned into a grimace as she couldn't help make a sickly pained expression. "I've been trying to ignore all that stuff." She looked at him in the dark wide eyed and waiting to see what he had to say to that.

He gave in with his own admission. Truth be told he had no reservations about how he didn't abstain. "Gosh." Was all she could say to that. She didn't want to judge him but she hated the fact that he was that open with his own desires. She tried to match his openness with another admission. "Yeah well I'm kind of a mess so I have to be careful where and when". Again her crystal blue eyes looked up.

"Oh yeah." He said drifting off "you're totally a squirter" it was the first time she heard the term. It was as good a term as any. The fact that there was a name for it made her feel like she wasn't alone. She shrugged at him and tried to explain that she thought it was just pee but she was far too squeamish to continue down that rabbit hole of questions. She was sufficed when he assured her that it was definitely not a bad thing.

Hannahs skin was warm as they talked about the forbidden things. She tried not to let it overwhelm her but eventually she had to rest her head on the pillow to stop the world from spinning. She layed on her belly and folded her arms and rested her head on them. "It's been like 4 days dude" she said plainly as she crossed her feet.

She could tell he was trying not to take interest in that last comment. He adjusted his seating ever so slightly and played it cool. She closed her eyes and asked him calmly "do you think they love each other? Like more than sister and brother?" Hannah loved her brother like a sister would but sex changed things. It was a deeper sharing.

"I think they're closer than siblings usually are" he had his hand on his chin thinking hard "I'm sure they love each other like siblings but being so close, you know..." Hannah blood was again percolating as she laid there looking away from him to the house. "Tell me about it" she rolled her eyes.

Things took a more sultry vibe as they both sat in the tent pondering. If it wasn't awkward before it was now. Her brother made an attempt at comedy. "So do you like cupcakes?" He looked at her with a cheesy smile. As if the snare drum was rolling towards the cymbal. She looked at him unentertained and fired a shot of her own. "I don't know if you remember but I'm more of a filled pastry now".

"Right." he said backed into a corner he didn't want to be in. Of course the backhanded joke referenced his carelessness that night. Hannah didn't expect him to take what she said and run though. "Right." His hand back on his chin looking at her. " I remember using the piping bag to make a little cream puff." Hannah squeezed her thighs now feeling a satisfying squish.

"That's messed up" she scrunched her nose thinking about the worst pastry imaginable. "Come to think of it, I don't think Amy is a frosting girl either." She put the spotlight on their most recent scandal again. "How do you know?" He asked. "Whelp did you see any 'frosting' action?" She giggled. "Looks like her dear brother likes cream puffs too. They better be careful."

They stopped their chiding as Hannah hit something of a concern over the head. She gave a small "sorry" as she felt like she went too far. Thankfully her brother put his hand on her shoulder. They couldn't avoid the subject forever. "Were you. Ok...after I finished in..." he asked cautiously.

Hannah shuttered hard at his question as emotion ran up her spine and down between her legs. "So horribly messed up and so hot" is how Hannah always said it in her head. She was lucky nothing came of it but she never thought she'd be discussing it with him again. "I uh..." She fought the awkward cringe that kept trying to take control. "There are no mini pop tarts in the toaster. So there's that. "Her worst pun attempt yet. But it got the point across as they both got

back to giggles.

Then her brother said something odd. "That's good. I should be more careful from now on." Prompting a smile from Hannah. The past few nights opened up a whole other avenue of scandal in their house. Their cousins; another sister and brother paired up in an immoral activity. They seemed to do it a lot but Hannah never considered it would happen again between her and her brother.

It was just an accident. A thing that happened during the perfect storm of emotions and physical triggers. Right? "From now on?" She mocked him. There was still a block of uneasiness in her head about the whole incest thing and this was her chance to look straight at the thing that disgusted and melted her.

"Do you think it's going to be like Andrew and Amy?" She asked. He got defensive and it seemed like he was a little scared himself. "No no!" He assured "I was just saying... What I meant was I'm sorry for being careless!" He continued his defense.

"And..." Hannah asked, pushing against him. He paused, "And... I don't know... I didn't think it would happen again if I'm being honest." It pleases Hannah that they were always on the same page she let up on her offense and agreed. "Honestly me too." Now it was her brother's turn to go on the offencive.

"But?..." He giggled. Hannah knew she wasn't getting out of that one so she looked at him and raised her eyebrows answering sincerely. "It looks like Amy and Andrew do it all the time. I mean it's really messed up. It's her brother. Then again you're my brother."

Hannah was ranting because she was nervous but her brother was loving it. "What I mean is; I'm your sister and you still..."He Finished for her "still wanted it?" she loosened up as he seemed to complete her thought. Her face got sour as she looked up "isn't that gross?" she might have asked that question a million times. "I mean our cousins make it look like tasteful porn, but when we did it I was making a mess of you and you just made a mess inside me..." she sounded exasperated. She could feel her pits damp with nervous perspiration. "Thats sick, right?"

Her brother got close as she started breaking down in her rant. They never broke eye contact. "oh boy" she said as she became overwhelmed by it all. Hannah had more to say though. She brushed her hair away from her face "Um I-I just dont know if we could possibly be like them b-because... fuck" As she broke under the weight of her own desires they finally kissed.

It was a kiss that knocked Hannah's socks off too. "oh boooy" she said looking away. Her brother encouraged her to complete her thought. "b-because of how good that kiss was." He sat across from her patiently and said "so should we take up baking?" A mischievous smile on his face. "cupcakes?"

She leaned in for another kiss. Hannah couldn't believe what the night had become. That it was going to happen again. Her vision got blurry as taking the lead in that kiss made her blood rush. "Um. Let's just get the ingredients together and see what we come up with." she said into his lips.

Hannah waited for him to start. Like her, he was in trunks since they got there so he took his t-shirt off and he was already halfway there. Hannah bit her lip as he slid his bottom waistband off. Her sister's instincts still told her to look away but her new ones fixated on him. "you should be on top. Like Amy."

Hannah blushed at him as this would only be her second time with anyone let alone ever having sex. She left her swim top on and peeled her bottoms from her skin. They were ripe with her bodily fluids. She turned away from him and started backing up. "Do you still like it?" she was asking about her rump.

She parted her legs and began resting it on his cock. She shuttered to feel it between her buns and against her wet pussy. "I-" don't know if im doing it right." she stated as he put his hand down to point himself up. "oh!" she chirped as it was finally in place at her entrance.

The head of his unusually large member kissed the pink between her lips. "The ovens been preheating all night." she said as she was ready to lower herself. "I hope you brought all the ingredients" she added. He moaned as she went down slowly.

Hannah's eyes grew as big as teacups as her swollen lips swallowed 8 inches of her brother for the second time. He could only see the back of her head but the look on her face was of stone horror. An expression that said "what have I done". It was so quiet you could hear the breeze through the fabric of their tent.

"I can't believe we're doing it again" she slowly rocked her hips. She put her restless thoughts on the shelf and drowned in the pleasure for a moment. "Oh God I'm doing this again" she sounded more urgent now as she could feel her wetness on her bottom squish against him. She held her big breasts as she moved up and down.

"Oh God it's just as good as..." She kept a slow rhythm. He grunted out begging to hear her finish the sentence "as?!". She whined back at him "you know! The last time...the time you saved me from the lightning!" She settled down squeezing her bottom against him. "I was just trying to be a good brother." He could barely speak.

"Shut up." She giggled and settled down onto him again. She had wrestled alone with all her taxing thoughts for months. Now she had her brother right where she wanted him. In more than one unfortunate ways. "Is this what you think good siblings should do?" She was partially asking herself.

"Do you know how many times I've had to jerk off after seeing you're big butt" he was just letting it all out now. Her eyes were closed but she raised her eyebrows "really? Fuck you always wanted it that bad?" They were never raised to use such language but then again they were never raised to use each other like this either. He added "now it's even worse..."

"How could it possibly be worse?" She carried on with the conversation. He said "I don't know if we're going to stop..." She responded to his words by giving it to him a little harder. "What baking?" she asked. Her pussy seemed to get wetter saying it. "Can you shut it?" he said as he couldn't help but be amused by the dumb comments.

"You mean we're going to keep having s-sex? Even though we're brother and sister?" She was now fucking on him hard. She didn't wait for him to answer as her excitement built up. "O-ok I guess w-we can. D-dont you think it's dangerous t-though? What happened last t-time?" She was now sprinting to the finish line.

"You mean how I made you my little cream-puff?" At this point the clap between their contact was like thunder. Hannah was now getting carried away as she impaled herself with his swollen cock. "Yes!" She sounded exasperated as she nearly shouted followed by a series of animal noises. She didn't stop her asses assault against him though.

In a crying voice she spoke to him "how messed up is it that..." Her brother assumed she meant what he had done, but he didn't have a chance to answer before she spoke again. "When you reminded me..." Still bouncing she needed a breath before finishing "how messed up is it that I a-almost f-finished when you..."

Her brother held her ankles as she bounced her bottoms still tangled around one of her feet. He finished her sentence "when I reminded you that I came inside my little sister". She seemed to start sobbing but it wasn't because she was upset. She slowed down on him but still made sure to get it in firm. She tried to be silent but her body did the talking.

As the gap between her pussy and asshole started to spasm she shrieked "Yes!" It was just as she feared. In the days after their first encounter Hannah was kind of grossed out by bodily fluids in general. It became something that she had been ruminating on since it happened. She covered her mouth with one hand as his words triggered her orgasm.

She tried to keep control of her rhythm but the thought of his hot semen inside her caused her hips to shake. She could feel her vaginal muscles tense angrily. "Oh God but, I'm your s-sister" she chanted as she graced him with her own orgasmic fluid. As it subsided she continued to rise at a fraction and then squeezing against him with her big rump. Her ejaculate caused a pleasant squish.

Hannah now covered her face now that her mind was clear. "I-I don't know w-why th-that happened to me..." Her brother was still hard as a rock inside her. He asked her if she was ok. Besides the obvious pending years in therapy she meekly assured him she was.

He then asked her if she was done. "Is your cupcake baked?" Her booty still seemed restless on him and she was still filled with hard cock. Hannah just had the second hardest orgasm she had ever had and yet she had to answer honestly. "I still don't know if we're making cupcakes."

She sat on him quietly trying to figure out what to say next. Post-nut clarity as it seemed only made her more honest about the situation. "Are you done?" She whispered in the dark. She knew he wasn't. Although conflicted she got chills thinking about his own enjoyment. "I'm not." He answered. So she plainly answered giving into that part of her that felt like only half the deed was done. "How do you want it?"

She lifted herself off of him for the first time dislodging his member from her insides. She sat on the floor waiting for him to decide. Her eyes were well adjusted to the dark, and it was still hard to look at her siblings naked body. When he sat up she knew he was ready to fulfill the second half of their consanguinamorous ritual.

"Like last time" he said, cueing her to lay on her belly. Her butt was still slick with sweat and pussy juice. Hannah had always been self conscious of her thickness but her brother was slowly convincing her that is was something of an asset. She playfully asked him "do you really like how big it is?" As she pushed her rump up. He affirmed as he got on his knees behind her.

She covered her face as rested back against him with her rump.

"That's why things went so far last time isn't it."Her pussy was so horny again that her pursed lips were now a tense welcoming "o". She let out a whale as her body accepted his offering. Hannah felt like they were one again. In this position Hannah was free to just melt with pleasure this time. As her brain was displaced by cock she let out a "Mmm".

The work her brother did was methodical and sturdy. He remembered how to fuck his sister. All the while she would occasionally turn her head to express herself. "Do you know how many times I squirted thinking you'd do this again." She was almost cheering him on.

"I think I know what we're baking now..." She said moaning between words. Her brother struggled behind her but kept the game up by asking what. "D-don't make me say it..." She said in a shameful tone. "I guess thats why we could never be like our cousins..." she started crying "Amy's a cupcake but... well, I'm a fucking cream-puff."

Her insides begged for it. Her torturing lust faulted all reasoning. In some supernatural way she needed her brother to cum inside her. As if her burning pink inside flesh could only be soothed by his cloudy ejaculate. She let him pound into her opening and again said firmly, "JUST like last time."