Flashback Reality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on her, gasping slightly with the effort. Her hands were now caressing my buttocks and my back.

Completely exhausted, I could not move. Aru wriggled beneath and then slowly rolled me off. I lay by her side looking at her with a satisfied smile. She propped sideways on her elbow and grinned, "It has been a long time...but that was good, wasn't it?"

As she traced her free hand over my chest and abdomen, I started to feel really warm and comfortable. I sighed deeply and then I must have drifted off

The next thing I remember was waking up to find it dark. I could see Aru lying on her side, her back to me, sleeping naked. I remembered the evening and realised I was hard again, my erection throbbing excitedly. I snuggled close and spooned he, putting my arm around her. With a sigh of content, she wriggled her hips against me and settled back in her sleep.

I closed my eyes in pleasure - this was heaven! - I thought, and tried to go to sleep as well.

I came awake with a pleasurable sensation of Aru's mouth around my erection, her tongue flicking at the ridge of my penis head! She pulled me out to say "Good morning," before going back to her ministrations. I could see her rounded buttocks raised up as she kept sucking on my hard on. I tapped her head. She glanced at me without interrupting, and I indicated to her move around. Getting my intention, she moved so that her hips straddled my face. As she continued sucking on me, I pulled her buttocks down and started licking her cleft. As I started stroking her clit, she started moaning. I got her to come quicker than me, although I did follow soon after, coming into her mouth. My hips shuddered and she sucked me dry, swallowing my ejaculate. When I softened, she rolled off me, and moved around to drape herself on me. Her hands were moving through my hair, her eyes half closed.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Mmmm...and I woke up with a present nuzzling my butt," she chuckled. "I thought, I'll wake you up nicely!"

I laughed, "You are very kind Ma'am - you have taken good care of me! I hope I have not disappointed you!"

She laughed with me. We lay like that for some time, just enjoying the cozy snuggle and warmth.

Looking at her watch, Aru exclaimed, "You need to leave soon, my domestic help is coming in an hour."

I immediately rolled on top of hers nuzzling her breasts, "In that case, let's make the most of the brief time."

Feeling my arousal against her thigh, she chuckled, "Quite the eager beaver, aren't you?"

"Eager for the beaver!" I quipped. "Although, the beaver has lost its fur!" I was on a roll as I moved down and kissed her bare mound.

"Smart ass! Get on with it...aaah"! She gasped as I tongued her clit. It hardened immediately.

Within a short time, she was moaning and her hips started jerking, I quickly broke contact, knelt between her legs, spreading them apart. I place my throbbing erection head at her wet opening and thrust deep. She gasped with pleasure and wrapped her legs around my buttocks. This time I controlled my thrusts well, starting slowly, going deep, grounding my hips against hers. Coming out slowly, I repeated the deep thrust, making her moan in pleasure. I kept up the steady rhythm and I could sense her pleasure mounting even more. Soon she was gasping with desperation for relief. As I sensed her impending orgasm, I moved up my tempo and soon my pleasure reached a crescendo as well.

Aru's fingers were digging in my hips now, pulling them hard towards. Then she shuddered hard, climaxing and I followed quickly, my hips jerking uncontrollably with spent passion, squirting inside her.

As I relaxed on top of her, enjoying her softness under me, I could feel her wet inside squeeze and relax intermittently, milking my penis. It was the most incredible sensation! I closed my eyes, immersed in the pleasure, feeling Aru's lips kissing my neck lightly.

"Come on lover boy!" She slapped my buttocks playfully. "If my domestic walks in, she will be scandalised!"

Reluctantly I rolled of her and got out of bed. She propped herself on her elbow, watching me as I walked to the bathroom naked. With a quick clean up, I got dressed as she continued to watch me. I bent down and kissed her, her mouth opening to meet my tongue.

She slipped my hand away as it automatically moved to her breast. Breaking off, she chuckled "Off you go!"

I left with a sated heart, and body!

Obviously that was just the start of the continuation of my training with Aru!

Back to the present, I realised that, that particular memory had aroused me totally and I waited eagerly for the Saturday to come.

I rang the door bell. From inside I heard her shout. "The door is open, make yourself comfortable. I will be out shortly."

As I walked in and closed the door behind me, I heard the shower start.

My heart started racing as I imagined her standing naked under the shower. I went in to the bedroom and saw her clothes laid out on the bed. I heard her humming in the bathroom. I walked towards the bathroom and found the door slightly ajar. I opened it more and saw her, with her back to me under the shower, in her naked glory. Water was cascading over her naked back and the well formed buttocks in rivulets and Aru was humming away, with her arms raised, hand moving through her hair. She stopped the shower, picked up the shower gel and started soaping herself. By now I was thoroughly excited, my rock hard erection throbbing painfully, restrained by my clothes. I could not resist the temptation. Quickly I unbuckled my trousers and pulled them off with the briefs, springing my erection free. As I dropped them on the floor, Aru turned back with the noise.

Seeing me naked and ready, she gave a wide smile, soaping her breasts slowly, "What are you staring at? I need you to soap my back!"

She laughed as I eagerly rushed forwards. As I stepped in the shower enclosure, she turned her back to me. I stepped to her and pulled her hard against me! She chuckled and handed me the gel. Lovingly, I soaped her neck, back and lingered over her lovely, soft buttocks. After soaping her legs and thighs, I came up to her buttocks again. She spread her legs as I moved between them. As I soaped her mound and cleft from behind she leaned forward and spread her legs even more! That was an invitation I could not resist. I soaped my erection as well, dipped my hips, placing the head my throbbing erection at her cleft. She pushed her hips back at the same time that I thrust forward and upwards. I slid in her smoothly, both of us well lubricated with soap.

As I held her hips and started thrusting away, I could feel her hand come down and feel me pushing in and out. She caressed my thrusting hard-on for a while and then I felt her move to rubbing her clitoris. I felt the peak coming and then I came hard, jerking violently and emptying in her. I slipped out of her wet opening, but Aru continued rubbing herself. I stepped back and admired the view, her buttocks turned up a bit, quivering with pleasure, her body bent forward, her hand rapidly moving between her legs, her red, glistening cleft flashing intermittently. Then she squeezed her legs, her magnificent buttocks clenched hard, thrusting forward against her hand and quivering.

Slowly she straightened and turned around with a satisfied smile.

"That's a good start to the evening!"

We then slowly soaped each other, being generous in rubbing all the right parts. I couldn't help noticing that she had put on some weight, since I last saw her, but her waist was still narrow. Her breasts and buttocks were a little more rounder but that made her look even more sensual. She lovingly soaped my buttocks, squeezing them, and then when she turned towards my limp penis, her gentle soaping got it going hard again. By the time she was finished, I was up and throbbing again.

"Wow...you are a regular sex machine, aren't you?" She chuckled. "Let's reserve some for after dinner shall we?"

She switched the shower back on and we showered together, washing off the soap. She stood with her back to me and I kept rubbing the tip of my erection against her wet buttocks. I sighed - I could be patient, I suppose!

After drying ourselves, we sat at the table for dinner in bath robes, me wearing one of her spare ones. My erection stayed up under the robe, as I kept getting glimpses of her twin mounds through the top of her loosely wrapped robe, as it kept opening up whilst she leaned over to serve food on my plate. Aru was a great cook and we enjoyed the dinner.

After dinner we relaxed on the sofa, with Aru snuggling up to me. Both of us were feeling a bit soporific with the dinner. She moved her hand inside my robe, eyes half-closed and gently caressed my chest. My hand too, slipped inside hers and I cupped her soft breast. I moved from one to other, and back, gently playing with her nipples. Her nipples grew hard, and she moaned softly eyes still closed. Gradually my hand moved down, tracing circles over her abdomen. She shivered gently. I lightly caressed her side, moving on to the thigh, and as I moved inwards, she opened her legs. I found her clean shaven mound and felt the wetness in the middle. After caressing the mound and the surrounding area, I brushed her cleft lightly with my middle finger.

Slowly I pushed my middle finger in her wet opening. She gasped lightly, her hand moving down to hold my erection in her fist. As she moved her fist up and down, I inserted my index finger in her and started moving in and out. Aru started moaning now. Keeping a good rhythm I started rubbing her clit with my thumb. She adjusted her self so that her hips started lifting in sync with my hand. She was quick to come this time, shuddering, hips grinding against my hand, legs squeezing together. She bucked for a few seconds, moaning loudly and then collapsed back, her hand still tight around my erection.

Slowly her trembling stopped and she resumed her pumping. My erection started throbbing, swelling in her hand and I sighed with pleasure. Aru stopped and getting up, stepped out of her robe. Opening up my robe, she straddled me. Taking my erection in her hand she guided the tip in her wet cleft and descended down, her hot wetness closing over my hard-on. She leaned forward and took my hands and placed them on her breasts. As I started kneading her breast mounds, she raised her hips and started pumping up and down in a controlled rhythm. Slowly as the tempo built up, I ascended towards my peak, my hips starting to come off the sofa, meeting her.

She stopped, letting my tension settle down. She stooped forwards and nuzzled my neck, kissing all over, gently nibbling. Again she started pumping her hips and we started another cycle of pleasure. We stopped again as I came closer to my peak. After another small rest, as she restarted, my pleasure became unbearable, my hands moved to her buttocks, bringing them down harder each time, my hips meeting her halfway. She realised my release now was imminent and uncontrollable. She dropped down on my chest, pressing her twin breast mounds against my chest, nibbling my neck area, the slight painful bites adding to my excitement. Her hips arched up and down with each thrust. And then I came hard, my hips lifted high up, buttocks clenching, shaking violently. Her wet opening was squeezing my erection hard and collapsed back on the sofa, her soft body pressing along my length. She reverted to kissing my neck as I caressed her soft buttocks.

Now I felt exhausted! As my trembling body relaxed, I could feel her heart beat against my chest. I felt my own heart beat gradually settle down.

I must have drifted off, as the next thing I became aware of was the sounds coming from the kitchen. I was lying on the sofa, with the robe wrapped around me and a light sheet covering me up to my chest. I yawned loudly and Aru came out in her robe with two steaming mugs of what smelt like freshly brewed coffee.

"I was coming around to wake you up. You were sleeping like a baby for over two hours!"

She smiled and sat near me as I sat up.

As we had coffee, we talked. I was always comfortable talking to Aru about anything and everything. She had a word of wisdom in every field of our discussion. She was always a great teacher in the field of anatomy, and obviously for me, in techniques of sex as well!

This time I mentioned to her about my encounter with Sanoo, that took place before I had come here for my higher training.

"Aaah haa! Looks like my lover boy is in love!" She exclaimed.

"No!" I was startled. "I don't think so." I was now confused.

"Okay, I won't push it." Aru said. "But think about it. Take your time, no rush. You are still young, a lot of life ahead of you, and a lot to learn. Although, I must say your love making has improved remarkably. You seem to have put in practice a lot of things I showed you!" She laughed. "You must be practising a lot!"

I laughed with her. I told her about the train journey with Tina.

"Oooh...breaking a virgin gently into the world of sex! I am impressed. Looks like she could have fallen in love with you."

"Almost." I smiled. "But she was rather young and naïve. Towards the end she did seem to recognise a new world she was stepping into, and looking forward to enjoying it."

"Excellent! The student has turned into a master!"

"Not quite, but your teaching has definitely helped." I agreed.

"Any other experiences? You must have met a lot of girls or young women in your training, who would have loved to be with a young, handsome man like you."

At that, my thoughts went back to my senior year in training.

I was starting a complex surgical case when Brigitte, the scrub nurse said, "Manu, message from your junior doctor - she can't come to theatre! Can you manage this case, without her, or should I get one of my nurses to scrub with you?"

"I will definitely need another pair of hands to hold the retractors besides you Brigitte."

As I started, another nurse joined us. Without looking at her I asked her to stand next to me, with Brigitte, being senior, opposite to me.

As I inserted the retractor in place, I turned to the nurse to ask her to hold the retractor. I was struck by her jet black eyes, a lovely pair of eyebrows, and despite the mask a deep sense of a beautiful face lurking behind! For a moment I was stunned! Recovering quickly, I said, "Sorry nurse...what's your name?"

"Nina, doctor," I wasn't sure whether she realised that I was a little stunned with her face. I did think there was a hint of a mischievous smile in her expression.

Shrugging off my thoughts, I said, "I need you to hold this retractor in place while I do this step, okay?"

"Yes doctor," she replied, holding on to the retractor.

As the operation proceeded, I realised that Nina was quite inexperienced and was struggling with holding the retractor steady and comfortably.

I turned to her, once again struck by her face. This time though, I didn't show any surprise. "Look, you need to stand a little closer to me and I am going to hold your hand to show you exactly how to keep the retractor pulled, okay?"

"It's okay doctor, I don't mind coming close to you and you holding my hand"!

"Ooooh...doctor...you have another admirer!" Brigitte burst out laughing.

I glanced sharply at Nina to see her fluttering her eyelashes with a hint of a mischievous smile peeking out of her mask.

With a sigh I turned back. I felt Nina come closer, almost brushing my side. With a heightened sense of her proximity, I held her hand and placed it on the retractor, positioning it in place.

Fortunately the complex operation proceeded without any problems. Although I was aware of Nina's proximity, my focus was fully on surgery. Towards the end though, I noticed a slight change. I was very aware her touch, feeling her press her hips to mine, more than that was required. My pulse quickened and I could also smell the faint perfume that she was using. As I changed my position, during surgery to suit the step in the procedure, I could feel my elbow brush, what felt like her breast! I felt my arousal immediately! Conscious of that I moved slightly away. In time though, the contact became more frequent, and I was unable to do anything about it.

"Sorry," I muttered under my breath.

"It's okay doctor," she whispered back.

And then I realised she was pressing her breast deliberately against my elbow.

A flush started on my neck. My face must have gone a bit red and I felt sweat on my forehead.

"Too hot for you doctor?" Nina said.

I almost jumped, "What?"

"Looks like you are sweating doctor. Should we turn the temperature down, maybe?" There was a hint of amusement in her voice.

I wrapped up the operation quickly, without any problems. As I de-scrubbed and went to wash my hands. Nina followed me as well.

"I hope you were pleased with me doctor," she said.

I turned to her sharply, and I saw that she had pulled off her mask revealing a divinely beautiful face underneath, with a mischievous smile on it.

"What?" I was flustered.

"Was my assistance okay doctor?" Now she was openly teasing.

"Oh yes...of course!" I stammered.

"You are very good, doctor. You have a lovely pair of hands." She was looking my forearms, admiring them openly, as I dried myself.

I sighed in resignation.

As I was writing up the operation note, I discretely (that's what I thought) watched Nina. She was a really pretty young thing, with a slim figure, her scrubs fitting her well, but not too tight.

"And she likes you!" I heard Brigitte whisper in my ear and I went red. As I looked at Brigitte guiltily, she winked at me and walked away.

I went back to my notes, scribbling away furiously.

I got distracted again, as I noted Nina coming closer. I glanced up to watch her and almost gasped, as she bent down to pick up rubbish in front of me with her back to me.

I saw her beautiful, rounded buttocks strain against her scrubs. I could see the outline of her panties running halfway across her buttocks, the rounded edges spilling out from the sides of the smaller triangle of the panties.

Wow...fortunately...there were not many people left in theatre, so I could stare openly, enthralled. Suddenly I noticed Nina peeking at me from the side of her leg, a wicked smile on her face. Guiltily I averted my eyes and went back to my operation notes.

It was a bad night for me. I could only see Nina in front of eyes, her lovely behind in the cheeky panties, bending before me, I could feel the softness of her breast on my elbow. I was so aroused, I masturbated three times, before I could sleep.

The next few theatres days I looked out for her anxiously...without luck!

"She is on nights!" Brigitte guessed right, after three theatres in a row, chuckling at my discomfiture. "I'll get her for your next list." She winked at me.

Oooh...I love Brigitte!

True to her words, Nina was there for the next one.

She gave a wide smile, as she saw me. "Hello doctor, did you miss me?" She said mischievously. Watching me get flustered, she laughed, "I definitely missed you and your lovely hands!"

God...this girl is...I couldn't find words. I went to scrub, her tinkling laughter following me.

I was totally aroused and was thankful that the loose gown covered the tenting of my scrubs.

The operation was thankfully straightforward, although Nina was too much of a distraction, she and Brigitte were giggling away, and I kept feeling the pressure of Nina's soft hips against mine. She deliberately on various pretexts kept bumping her breast against my hands, pressing them for as long as possible, without drawing any attention. I am sure Brigitte was aware, as she winked at me once during surgery. I was kept in a constant state of arousal by Nina's actions. It was hard, but I made sure that operation was completed without a hitch.