Flashback Reality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina went ahead of me to de-scrub.

As I followed her, dropping her gloves on the floor she said, "Can you release my gown doctor?"

As I stepped forward to release the tie, she suddenly bent forward to pick up her gloves, hitting my front with her hips. I almost closed my eyes in pleasure as her hips pressed against my erection. She stayed bent for a fraction more than necessary, pressed against me and then straightened.

"Sorry doctor!" The false innocence was dripping off her mischievous face.

I was flushed red! Looking at my face, whilst removing her gown, she said "You okay doctor? Let me me do you." That got me flustered even more. Looking at my face, she laughed. "I meant your gown doctor!"

Ashamed at my thoughts I whirled around. As she untied my gown, I realised that my erection was tenting my scrub trousers and I couldn't face her.

"Doctor, I have to ask you something."

Reluctantly I turned, hoping she wouldn't notice my arousal.

No such luck! She stared down at my obvious bulge in the crotch.

"Oh, right!"

I discretely tried to cover my crotch area, "Sorry! What were you going to ask me?"

"It's okay! You have answered my question!" She pointed to my crotch. As my eyes widened with surprised, she stepped forward and cupped my throbbing hard-on. She leaned forward, whispering, "Thank God I like you!" She squeezed my erection, "Soon...." She released me and walked away, with a promise in the air. I stayed there till my arousal settled down, before going back to the operation area to write the notes. I could see her whispering to Brigitte, both giggling away, glancing at me now and then. I felt completely embarrassed, yet excited.

It was the following week and I cursed my luck when I was on-call. I was called to do an emergency in the middle of the night. Damn...it was going to be another sleepless night!

My bad mood disappeared though, the moment I saw Nina in theatre! She was not scrubbed, but was helping in theatre with the surgery. There was a hint of what was to happen in the way she stood close to me to tie the gown at the start, and then again when she released the gown, briefly pressing her soft breasts against my back. I barely remembered to write the notes properly. Most on-call staff dispersed. Sitting in the coffee room I pretended to read a journal and Nina sat at the other end of the sofa, and watched the telly. Both of us were getting impatient with the remaining old nurse trying to chat with Nina. As Nina gave a big yawn, the nurse took a hint and left saying she was going down to the restaurant for a late night snack.

The moment she left Nina jumped up from the sofa and indicated me to follow. I followed her swinging hips, mesmerised by their roundness, fully aroused with anticipation and some trepidation. She led me to the stocks room, and locked the door as soon as I followed her in.

Pushing me against the wall, she dropped down to her knees and went for my scrub pants. Quickly undoing the tie, she pulled them down. I throbbed against my briefs, bulging, begging for release. Nina licked her lips, and moving closer, she kissed my hard-on through the briefs. My hands were moving through her hair, pressing her head closer. She licked me through the briefs and I moaned with excitement. Finally she hooked her fingers in my briefs and pulled them down in one quick motion. She gasped as my throbbing erection swung free, pulsing in her face.

"My... you are big!" She whispered. She cupped my testes, putting her hand around the shaft. Her fingers could barely encircle me, as they moved up and down, stroking me. She pulled the skin back revealing the congested red head, with a drop of pre-cum appearing as she gently squeezed my erection. She put her mouth closer and her tongue came out to lick the drop of fluid. The touch shot a sharp current through me! I trembled even more as I felt engulfed by her wet mouth. Slowly she got to work - licking, sucking and pumping my manhood. I could feel myself swell and ascend the pleasure peak, and my hips started pumping slowly in her face. And then I was there - holding her head against my erection, I exploded, squirting in her mouth. She didn't pull me out, in fact, her hands moved to my quivering, jerking buttocks, squeezing them hard and pulling me towards her mouth as she sucked me dry! Slowly my passion abated, and my erection subsided. She carried on sucking till I was dry and limp.

"Ummm...that was nice." She whispered as she got up. Slowly she pulled off her scrub top revealing her twin mounds spilling from her small bra. She unclamped her bra and let the mounds swing freely. I gazed at them with wonder, loving the pink tip mounds standing firm. Her nipples were erect with areolas wrinkled tight with contraction.

As she went for her scrub bottoms, I said, "Turn around, I want see your buttocks and the panties."

"Ahh...you like my cheeky bottoms, do you," she giggled.

Nina turned around, untied the scrub bottoms, and bending forward pulled them down.

Wow...her lovely buttocks were snug in her cheeky panties that covered only half of them, the rounded halves spilling out on sides! The wonderful sight was so sexy, I was getting aroused again. With a sigh, I stepped forward and squeezed her buttocks, cupping their roundness outside the panties. I rubbed my hardening penis against her buttocks and rubbed myself to full hardness. I could hear her gurgle with pleasure. My hand moved between her legs to find the wet patch of her mound. Nina sighed with pleasure as I rubbed her through the panties. She pressed her buttocks back, grinding them against my now throbbing erection. Slowly as I rubbed her clit through her panties, her moaning increased. Her hips moved harder and quicker. Soon I felt she was ready, and she came to the same conclusion.

"Take me...now...and hard! Oh fuck me please!"

I stepped back and yanked her panties down. She stepped out of them and moved to the nearby chair. She put her hands on the back, spread her legs wide and tilted her hips up. I could see her shaven mound, glistening wet, the pink folds open and inviting. I stood between her legs, and as I moved in position, I felt her hand come down to hold my erection. She guided me to the opening and I thrust slow and deep, penetrating her easily, sliding in the wet tunnel without any resistance. Nina gasped loudly with pleasure. The moment I was in, I had the pleasant sensation of her wetness gripping me tightly. Remembering Aru's lesson, I started slow and deep, trying to control the rhythm. I needn't have bothered, she came within a few strokes.

She moaned loudly, shuddering and clamping her legs around me, stopping me from thrusting. I waited till she settled down, then started again. Slow and steady, pounding with force, I maintained good control, till she started moaning again. I felt that if I quickened I could come as well. But I kept it steady and was soon rewarded with another orgasm for Nina, which felt incredible. Must be a very excitable, sensitive girl. After I restarted thrusting again though, I felt I could not control it any longer. I was groaning with pleasure as I approached my peak. Then I felt her hand sneak down and gently cup and squeeze my testes - that pushed me over the edge and I exploded! I wildly thrust my hips at her, squirting inside her, groaning rather loudly, with no control over my pumping buttocks.

I collapsed on her, but Nina held the weight easily. I could feel her hand still moving on her mound, brushing my half erect penis, still half-erect inside her, and incredibly in a few seconds she came for a third time. I felt her buttocks clench hard as she shuddered with pleasure. This time though, she almost went down, but I held her up, gently fondling her breasts.

As her passion receded, her trembling settled and she started straightening. I pulled out of her, now spent and soft.

She turned towards me, a lovely sated expression on her beautiful face. "I never came three times this quickly before! That was the best fuck I've had so far. You are really good at fucking as well, doctor!" I pulled her towards me and we kissed a long deep one, our tongues playing together for some time.

She disengaged with a sigh. "Right, let's get out of here before Chris catches us. She usually needs a 45 minute break for her snack time."

We cleaned ourselves, dressed back in our scrubs and discretely went our ways.

"Wow...that's a good complement!" Aru smiled.

"Complement to your training Aru!" I replied.

"Surely that can't be your only experience, tell me more!"

I could see Aru getting a bit excited with my stories.

I remembered Di from my first year.

I hadn't seen Di on the ward for over a year now, whether regular days or at night on-calls. After our initial encounter, I had seen her in the daytime only about 3 times. Each time she appeared very busy, but always made time to come and hug me. "How's my naughty doctor?" This was her usual whisper in my ear, as she casually kissed on the cheek. And it always caused the same reaction me, leaving her chuckling. Invariably, my keen eye used to pick out that she was wearing thongs each time. I think she realised that I watched her closely, so there was always that extra swish of her buttocks, when turned and walked away from me. Occasionally she used to turn back and wink at me discretely. Many a nights I pictured her in her thongs, and satisfied my arousal.

I casually asked the sister-in-charge about Di.

"Oh...she's on a long leave of absence. I don't have the details but I think there was a message to one of her friends about returning next month. We do miss her on the ward."

I agreed wholly, obviously for a special reason as well.

A month passed and I suddenly saw Di on the ward. She looked a little stressed but her face split up into a genuine big smile when she saw me. She hugged as usual, but forgot her favourite whisper. So as she kissed me on the cheek, and tried to withdraw, I hugged her back hard and whispered in her ear, "How's my naught nurse?"

There was a sad smile on her face. "We'll talk sometime, not today though." She turned and walked away briskly.

I was a bit worried for her. But then I didn't see her again for a couple weeks.

I was back on weekend nights. As I relaxed in the doctors' room with a quiet ward that night, I heard a knock on the door. The door opened and Di looked around. Her face split into a wide smile as she saw me. She came in and closed the door. As she sat down on the sofa, I made coffee for both of us. We started chatting. I felt a little excited thinking about our last meeting in this same room.

"What were you going to tell me Di?"

Suddenly her eyes filled up with tears!

Concerned, I went to her and hugged her. She hugged me back and the story spilled out.

Di's mum was diagnosed with dementia and Di had to bring her to home to look after her. Her partner didn't take that too well. Di also took stress leave to look after her mum. After 2-3 months, Di's mum worsened and the conflict between Di and her partner grew. At one point it became so bad, and abusive, that she kicked him out. She later came to know that he was already cheating on her with a woman from his work. 'Good riddance' - her friends told her. Obviously Di was too stressed with her mum's care to dwell on it. Unfortunately her mum then developed some chest infection and quickly succumbed, dying about 4 months ago. The death and the separation from her partner finally hit her a month later and it shattered her. She had to go into counselling and was really down for quite a few weeks.

Di being Di though, was a very strong woman, and made a good recovery, determined to lead a normal life. And here she was back at work.

I was shocked to hear the story. I hugged her again, she hugged me back fiercely. As we we stayed like that for a few seconds, she slowly turned her head and kissed me on the cheek, and this time she did whisper as usual, "How's my naughty doctor?" As I grinned, she suddenly kissed me on the mouth! Surprised, my mouth opened instinctively. Our tongues met and the kiss became a deep passionate long kiss. Her hand snaked to my crotch and found me hard and ready!

She stroked me through my scrubs and slowly lowered herself back on the sofa, pulling me across her. As I felt her softness press against me, I broke the kiss.

"Di...," I started to say.

Di put a finger on my lips stopping me and said, "Shhhh...don't worry. I am fine. I want to do this not as a rebound from my relationship or not because of being low with stress. I really need a physical release, as I have really suffered a lot over last twelve months with no respite. Last few weeks I have been looking forward to this. I am glad I found you today." Saying this she kissed me again, her hand back to stroking my erection.

I resigned to my arousal.

Suddenly remembering, I broke contact, got off her and locked the door. As I came back I started taking off my clothes. Di got up as well. I was out of my scrubs quickly, my throbbing erection standing up proudly. After watching me undress, Di took off her dress as well. Underneath she was wearing a bra and her usual thongs. She walked with her usual exaggerated hip sway to the bed and I followed mesmerised by her naked round buttocks, neatly split by the strip of her thongs.

Nearing the bed I grabbed her from behind rubbing my erection against her bare buttocks. I pushed her bra up, releasing her heavy breasts to hang free. My hands could barely cup them fully. I stroked her nipples to get them hardened and erect.

She moaned, "Take me from behind, quick and hard. I need to feel you in me...urgently...and strong"! She pleaded. Leaning forward on the bed, she put her hand behind and moved the strap of her thongs to the side to reveal her moist pink lips between her legs. Quickly I positioned myself holding her hips and placed the tip of my throbbing hard on at her cleft. I shoved hard, penetrating and entering with a force.

"Ooof..."! She gasped as she almost collapsed on the bed. I started thrusting slow, deep and hard. As she raised herself slightly, I leaned forward, slipping my hands under her to grab her ample breasts kneading them, tweaking the nipples. I could feel her hand slip between her legs, leaving the strap of her thongs to rub lightly against my thrusting shaft. She started rubbing her clit and feeling my hardness alternately. She peaked quickly, probably due to all that pent up sexual hunger! She squeezing her legs around me, and I stopped for a few moments to enjoy her come hard. Her buttocks were clenched tightly, her hips juddering, her whole body trembling with passion.

Gradually she relaxed and collapsed on the bed. I pulled out, still hard and throbbing. I pulled her thongs off and turned her around. She spread her legs wide, showing me her wet, open cleft. As I knelt between her legs, her hand came down to guide me. As she held me her eyes were round with wonder, she squeezed the shaft, making the head swell further. With a sigh she placed it at her moist opening. Holding her hips I thrust hard and entered her moist tunnel deep. Slowly I built up the rhythm, keeping a tight control over the thrusting. Her big breasts jiggled with each thrusts. Soon she was moaning again, ascending her peak, her hips thrusting up to meet my deep strokes.

As her hips got into a frantic rhythm, I felt myself coming as well. We almost climaxed together, and I felt myself explode in her, squirting the jets of my ejaculate in her. My hips spasmed strongly, as I emptied myself in her, her hands squeezing and pulling my buttocks strongly towards her, her own hips trembling. Finally I collapsed on her, her incredible softness pressing against my body. Di wrapped her legs around my hips, and with her arms on my upper back tried to bring me even closer, as if trying to squeeze us together into one body. I stayed hard in her for a long time before slowly feeling myself softening.

Di refused to let go of me, keeping my softness in her, pressing herself firmly against me. There were tears of joy trickling from the corners of eyes, indicating her intense emotional release as well. I felt intense tenderness sweep over me as I embraced her hard in return.

We lay like that for a long time!

There was a discrete knock on the door that startled us. As we scrambled up, I said loudly, "Yes?"

"Doctor, you are needed in bay 4." It was a nurse's voice.

"Okay, I'll be there in two minutes."

We quickly cleaned ourselves and dressed.

As I turned to leave, Di pulled me in an tight embrace, kissed me deeply. "Thank you doctor! You were just what I needed!"

I hugged her back. "You take care, be strong and I'll see you sometime. I better run now."

"Awwwe...poor thing! I am so glad you were able to help her." Aru smiled. "I hope she did all right."

"Oh yes, I saw her a few times after that. She's left the job though and I understand from one of the nurses, that she is in a happy relationship."

"That's good. Any other interesting stories?"

I chuckled as I recalled the music festival.

I had two tickets for the music festival. When my friend I entered the open grounds, we found that the area was divided in sectors with waist-high barricades preventing people from moving away from their given sectors to prevent any stampede type crushing. There were about 50-60 in each sector and the show was full. It was a jam packed audiences. Even in the sectors guys were constantly trying to move and push ahead towards the raised stage, and then coming to a stop at the barricades. We decided that if we got separated, we would meet at the gate after the concert.

As predicted, we did get separated and I lost sight of my friend shortly.

I felt myself being pushed ahead by people behind me, and soon found myself close to the barricade. I saw a girl ahead of me at the barricade. She was wearing a cut-off t-shirt exposing half her lower back, and a mini-skirt. The mini-skirt went up to expose the lower curves of her buttocks every time she raised her hands. Not an unusual dress, I must say, as most of the young crowd was dressed similarly for the music show. Gradually I was pushed ahead with surge behind and found myself very close to her moving hips as she kept raising her hands and standing on her toes, enjoying the music. I couldn't see her face though.

The next push from behind pushed me in contact with her. I mumbled a sorry as I got pressed against her buttocks. She just partly turned her head and said, "That's ok, this crowd is terrible!"

As she went back to enjoy the music, I realised that I was getting aroused with the constant movement of her buttocks on my front. In no time I was hard. I was sure she could feel my erection against her moving buttocks. Again, somewhat embarrassed, I mumbled a sorry. The only response I got was a low chuckle as she carried on. But then I realised that her buttocks were now grinding harder against my throbbing erection. Then slowly her hand sneaked around, squeezed my erection and quickly moved away.

It was low light of night, nearby guys were singing with the music band, and there wasn't enough clearance around us for anybody to notice what was happening. Just as I was wondering about daring to do more, again her hand sneaked back and tried to fumble with my zip. As it moved away frustrated, her response made me dare. Slowly I unzipped, pushed the edge of briefs down and discretely got my throbbing erection out. I pressed hard against her buttocks with renewed energy. Her hand came back and found my unfettered throbbing manhood. She squeezed it, and I heard a faint gasp, as she felt the length. She removed her hand and as her hips went up, she discretely lifted her skirt edge. Getting the message loud and clear, I lifted her skirt and draped it over my exposed erection and pressed forward. This time I gasped, feeling her naked buttocks against my hard-on. I realised that she must have been wearing thongs and my excitement mounted. Although I couldn't see down, I remembered Di's well rounded buttocks split with the thong-strap. That image and the sensation my erection was getting added together to excite me more.