Flashback Reality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her start moving her buttocks side to side, up and down, rubbing me. Slowly and discretely i started pumping by simply clenched and relaxing my buttocks. It seemed to work in the closed space with the press of the bodies around her. I saw her hand go down, and now felt the thin strap being displaced. I could feel her stand on tip toes, and raise her hips. I bent my knees slightly and got my erection between her legs. Next thing I knew was her hand grabbing me and guiding me to her wet cleft! She was ready! I slowly forced ahead and up, and she dropped her hips at the same time. I went in smoothly. I heard her gasp and exclaim "Fuck!" under her breath.

Then she started bouncing up and down, as if enjoying the music, her hands waving above her heads. The only thing I was doing was clenching and relaxing my buttocks, barely pressing ahead with each stroke. She seemed to lean forward more as her hips pumped and her moist tunnel moved on my erection. Then I could see her bring down one of her hands, the other continuing to wave energetically. I could feel her starting to rub herself. As her hips started to tremble I could hear her cheering get louder to match the screams of some of the other girls. Then she shuddered hard, her buttocks clenched, legs gripped me and she yelled loudly. I don't think it had anything to do with the music!

As she relaxed, I resumed my thrusting feeling myself nearing the peak. The her hand cupped and squeezed my testes - the exquisite sensation got me to come hard, and this time I thrust really violently and exploded in her. She released me and went back to bouncing her hips, her hands clapping above her head in time with the music. With each bounce, she milked me empty. Gently I slid out of her and I felt her thong-strap move back in its place. I couldn't resist wiping myself to her skirt, before replacing my half erect penis and zipping up. Suddenly I felt her hand come back again. She gently squeezed my softening penis farewell and went back to waving and clapping as if normal.

I slowly withdrew, and slinked away, sated and wanting to rest somewhere.

Sitting at the gate, I was almost half asleep, when my friend turned up. "What a great concert"! He slapped my back with great enthusiasm.

"Absolutely!" I agreed, chuckling inside - you have no idea my friend!

"Oh my God! And you didn't even see her face?" Aru exclaimed, and when I nodded, "That is unbelievable! I have not heard anything like this in my life!"

By this time I was up and ready to go another round, throbbing hard, pushing against the robe. Aru's excitement was obvious too as she quickly slipped off her robe, exposing her erect nipples and the wet, pink opening! I stood up and shrugged off my robe, my erection pulsing away in readiness. She took my hand and led me to the dining table. Holding the top of the dining chair, she turned her back to me, thrust her hips upwards and said, "Take me from the back stranger!" The music concert memory revived fresh, I stepped behind her, spread her buttocks and positions myself, thrust hard to penetrate her ready wet cleft in one smooth movement.

She gasped with pleasure. This time I just stood still, just clenching and relaxing my buttocks. Aru understood and started bouncing her hips. I closed my eyes in pleasure, and leaned forward, imagining the concert girl bouncing on my erection. My hands moved around to the front and I cupped the swinging breasts. I imagined the girls breasts in my hands this time, kneading and tweaking her nipples. It didn't take me long to come. As I peaked, I squeezed the soft breasts hard, my hips now jerking convulsively, emptying in the wet tunnel that was grasping my throbbing erection snugly.

As my hips pumped hard, I felt Aru squirming and realised I was probably squeezing her breasts too hard. I quickly released her and moved off her. She turned to me with a smile and said, "You were at the concert with the girl not with me!" I laughed, nodding guiltily. I quickly bent down and got my mouth on her wet mound. I licked the mound and the wetness of our mixed juices seeping out. Aru held my head, moving her fingers through my hair, as I explored her wet opening. She moaned as I moved to her clit. In a few rapid strokes she was ready. She pushed my head hard on her mound, squeezed her legs around my head, her hips lifted and she gave a loud moan, climaxing hard. Her whole body was trembling. I continued to lick her clit gently till she moved my head away.

We collapsed on the carpeted floor, and as I lay back, Aru half-draped herself over me, her soft breasts pressing on my chest, sighing contentedly. This time, within in a few seconds, she was fast asleep!

I just lay there, luxuriating in the absolutely sated feeling!

****