Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife flashes her husband to friends.
7.6k words
4.5
25.3k
35

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,402 Followers

Authors note: This story is about a couple rediscovering their sexual preferences that they thought were over years ago. I hope you enjoy!

No characters in this work are under 18 years of age and no sexual situations with any characters under the age of 18 are depicted in this story.

Years ago, my wife and I had a much different sex life. When we were first married, we had sex whenever the mood struck us, and it struck often. We'd have sex wherever we were. Anyplace in the house, or out of it. The backyard, the car, even one time on a picnic table in the park. We had a group of friends that decided to start playing a naughty dare game. It included such things as being kissed while blindfolded to try and guess who kissed you. Dares to do things with your spouse in front of the whole group, things like that. Over a number of weeks, this turned into undressing and touching partners other than your spouse. We enjoyed the game and found it to be very stimulating, usually leading to some great sex either on the way home or once we got home. This morphed into some light oral sex and then making your spouse climax in front of everyone. Nancy, my wife was a little more hesitant when this kind of thing started, but usually got into it and had a good time once we got started. She seemed to be very turned on by both the exposure and watching the other couples, once she got over her initial hesitation.

Eventually things morphed to where one would expect. The day we both ended up having intercourse, blindfolded, but with someone else in the group was the last day we played the game. Even though it had been friends we had sex with, we were still concerned about how it might impact our relationship. We never knew who it was we had sex with, but it wasn't something we felt we needed to be doing in our relationship and we reduced our participation in the game after that point. In time, we ended up moving for my job and we fell away from that group of friends.

Over the following years our family grew and the opportunities for this kind of play diminished, and as that happened, my wife seemed to grow more and more reserved. I'd hoped once the kids were all grown and out of the house that maybe some of the fun we had in our younger years would rekindle. Even when she was pregnant, I was still able to convince her to go naked while hiking with me and we'd made love in the woods several times over the years, even after the birth of our first. When we went canoeing, we always tried to find quiet little places to have sex, including one time in the middle of the river. Of course, that kind of thing faded away when we were out with our kids. Even though I had hopes they would return after our kids were grown, those times have remained a thing of the past. Sex had become relegated to the bedroom and even then, very infrequently. I guess that's what comes of being together for almost forty years.

It was less than a week ago that we were out fishing. We had the lake practically to ourselves. It was supposed to be a cloudy day, but the sun came out and the temperature soared. Before long, it was in the high eighties or low nineties, something we were not dressed for. We both had on long sleeves and long pants, expecting temperatures to hover in the low seventies at most with occasional spritzes of rain. Normally if it's going to be this hot, we wear swimsuits to stop and take a dip. I drove us slowly around the points and bays on an area of the lake, trolling for white bass, getting hotter and hotter. I finally shut down the engine in a back bay, suggesting we get wet. As expected, she protested we didn't have swimsuits. My response was, "Look around. We're the only boat around here. Who's going to see?"

She argued that anyone coming around would see and she didn't plan on being the main attraction in a porn show. I shook my head and said I was going in anyway. I stripped and slipped into the pleasantly warm water. I didn't need to stay in long. Maybe five minutes or so and I was comfortably cooled off. I climbed out, with a hard-on of course, and toweled off with a small towel I kept in the boat before getting dressed again.

The entire rest of the trip she seemed upset with me. I thought it was a perfect opportunity for us to go skinny dipping again, something we haven't done in such a long time. She apparently didn't agree. Nearly all week she was peeved at me. I've known her for long enough to know all her moods. At least I thought I did. She barely spoke to me, her normal mode when she was upset with me, but she never stayed mad this long. I tried to broach the subject to at least give me an opportunity to apologize. She simply responded that there was nothing to apologize for, before turning and walking out of the room. I should have paid more attention to her parting words. "If you think showing off is such a great thing, then maybe you need to do just that."

It was Saturday night, dinner was done and put away and I was sitting in the den watching some tv, typical Saturday night. I expected my wife to come down and join me, which she did, just not alone. She came in with Diane, our next-door neighbor, and Trina, her best friend. I've known Trina for at least twenty years. She and my wife have always been there for each other, and I have been asked to frequently help her out with things, especially after her divorce. Over the years she's put on a bit more weight, but then so have I and my wife.

Diane is much younger than we are. Thirty-four I think. She and her husband moved in a few years ago and she made fast friends with my wife. Her husband is a nice enough guy, but he and I haven't exactly hit it off. We're what I would call passing friends, but definitely not GOOD friends. We help each other out from time to time, chat in the yard, even had him over a number of times for cookouts. But we've never been the close friends that my wife and Diane are.

"Scott! Stand up!" my wife said in a commanding tone as she walked in and stood between me and the TV.

"Huh?"

"Stand up!" she said sharply.

"Why?"

"Because I asked you to."

"Told me to?"

"Told you to," she agreed.

I pushed up off the sofa and stood up. She reached for my arm and pulled me towards the tv, swapping places with me. The three of them sat on the sofa and my wife used the remote to turn off the TV. "Take off your clothes," she said as she set down the remote.

"Say what!?" I said in surprise...no shock is more like it.

"I said take off your clothes."

"What the hell? No, I'm not taking my clothes off!" I snapped back.

"No? Really? But you expect me too!"

"I expect you to what?"

"Take off my clothes."

"I'm lost!" I said, shaking my head.

"You expected me to get undressed out in the middle of the lake, where anyone could see me naked."

"Is that what this is about? First off, it wasn't the middle of the lake, it was a secluded bay. Second, there were virtually no boats anywhere around, and third, it's nothing we haven't done before in the past."

"Key words there. The past! Someone could have come by!" she interrupted.

"Yeah, a boat could have come by. But it didn't. And I would have been as naked as you were."

"So? A bunch of guys couldn't care less about looking at another naked man, but a naked woman?"

"Good Lord," I said, shaking my head in dismay.

"You've tried a bunch of times in the last few years to show my body off. Wanting to go to nudie beaches, skinny dipping, naked hiking, and fucking in the woods! I don't know why you think it's such a great thing to show my naked body off. I'm NOT that good looking! I'm old and fat!"

I looked at her stunned. "Show off your body? You think that's what this is all about? Somehow showing you off? Hell no. I love how you look. I loved having sex with you outside all those times we used to do that. All those other things we did seemed to turn you on all those years ago. I know you don't want to show off like that anymore. But it's a turn on to think that there's a chance we might be discovered. The idea IS NOT to intentionally expose you to anyone but me!"

"That was a long time ago when we were young and stupid. We're grown up now," she snapped.

"But didn't it make your heart pound a little faster? Make what we were doing a little more special?"

"What does that have to do with this?" my wife asked.

"Everything! Don't you get it? It's about keeping things changing, not just doing things that are routine, predictable. Hell, spontaneity is about gone from our relationship, at least that way. If it isn't planned, almost scheduled, we don't even have sex anymore."

"And skinny dipping is somehow going to fix that?"

"Sure. We could have swum naked, played around with each other, maybe had sex in the lake or in the boat. It would have been fun and different. It would have been more like what we did when we were first married."

"And if we got caught?"

"What was the worst that could have happened? A boat with a couple guys would have seen you in wet underwear. I mean I could have gotten your bra and underwear and you could have put them on before getting into the boat. So, there wasn't much risk. But you didn't even want to try! You didn't want to even entertain the idea!"

"You sure didn't have any trouble getting naked out there."

"Like I said, not much risk."

"And what if the boat didn't have just guys in it? What if it had a woman? You weren't worried about flashing your junk at some strange woman?"

"Not particularly. I mean, that one time on the river we had to hide in the bushes, remember that? There were girls in that group we didn't know."

"There were, but I got the feeling you were less worried about flashing them than keeping the guys from seeing me."

"I was. I knew you wouldn't want to be gawked at by a bunch of guys. But it was fun just the same, right?"

"Not all that fun for me," she said with a frown.

"But you think it was fun for me?"

"I know it was, or you wouldn't have kept trying to get me to do it again."

"You think maybe that it was doing it WITH you that made it special and fun?"

"No. I think you're just an exhibitionist at heart. Why else the nude beach suggestions? That's clearly not private or just risky. It's flat out in your face getting naked in public. THAT is not the same as what we did when we were younger!"

"It was a very secluded nude beach. I mean not that many people even had access. It wasn't like I was going to show you off to the world. I just figured we could play naked in the ocean. You didn't even have to get all the way naked. I was just going to pull down the top of your suit."

"You wouldn't have stopped there. You wouldn't have been happy until it was all the way off of me."

"Okay. Fine, I probably would have tried to get it all the way off."

"And fuck me on the beach or in the ocean. Last thing I want is sand ground into places it's not meant to be."

"Yeah, yeah. I heard all those arguments when we were out East. It was a one-off chance and you were too prudish to take it. Seems like you're that way about anything that isn't in the bedroom. Don't you think that maybe it's fun for me to do it places besides the bedroom?"

"Oh, I get that just fine. Just that I don't think it's going to be all that fun for me. I mean, come on. You think laying on the hard wood of the table is more fun than a soft bed? Not to mention we eat on that table."

"So? The table can be washed."

"Well, you think all this stuff is fun, well, here's your chance. Take off your clothes and then tell me how much fun it is to be exposed."

"In front of our friends?"

"Sure, if it's so much fun, I'd think you'd jump at the chance. You used to like to get naked in front of our friends. In fact, I seem to remember you liking to stand there and jack off in front of them too!"

"I see. I get it now. This is your idea of forcing me to quit asking you to do things. Isn't it?"

"Well, it's in your court. Put up or shut up."

"Fine. If I do, then you're going to have to start agreeing to do things."

"What? That isn't the deal."

"What's the point in asking if I know you're never going to say yes. Uh uh. I do this, you have to start saying yes to at least some of my suggestions."

"I don't think so," my wife said shaking her head.

"No? Then I don't think so either. You set this up, not me. This is your idea to embarrass me into stop asking you to do things. No, if you want me to do this, there needs to be some gain for me here. I mean, let's face it, once I do this, your friends will forever know what I look like naked."

"Well, it'll take more than you just taking your clothes off if you want me to do something like a nudie beach," my wife said. I had no doubt that she just realized that her plan was going to fail. I was more than willing to take my clothes off in front of all three of them if it meant that I'd get her to agree to at least SOME of my suggestions. "You wanna have sex with me where we might get caught, then I think you should go first. You should have to be seen having sex."

"What? So, we're going to have sex in front of Diane and Trina?" I asked in confusion.

"Nope. Not me. Just you."

"Just me? I don't get it."

"You get naked and have to jack off," my wife said, sure she once again had the situation back in hand.

"Really? That's what you want me to do?"

"Come on. I know you do it in the shower. I'm sure you can do it out here for them."

"Huh. Okay. But I wouldn't be having sex alone out there. We'd be having sex together. So, if I do you have to also."

"Have to what?"

"Get naked and play with yourself."

"In front of them?"

"This was your idea. I guess it really was all about trying to embarrass me. Besides, if I go through with it, you have to say yes to some of my suggestions. Well, here's the first one. I get naked and start stroking myself, then you get naked."

"Why?"

"A little visual stimulation of course."

"Come on, Nancy. Seems to me that's a fair request," Diane said. "You said there was no way he'd ever go through with it. Seems to me like you lost on that bet."

"But having to do that in front of you two?"

"I'll do it with you," Diane said. "I'm curious to see if he'll go through with it."

"But naked in front of him? You'd do that?"

"He's gonna be naked, right? Why not? Besides, he's seen me in bikinis a bunch of times. This isn't much more than that."

"I don't believe this," my wife said quietly.

"It was your idea," Trina said quietly.

"Thanks for that support!"

"That's what friends are for," she said with a chuckle.

"You just wanna see him get naked!" my wife said with a scowl.

"Uh huh. Why not? I mean if he's gonna do it, might as well enjoy the show."

"So? We're doing this?" I asked my wife.

"I guess we are. If you have the balls to strip in front of our friends."

"Oh, I do. Like Diane says. I've seen her in bikinis plenty of times. I guess she deserves a little payback." I reached for my t-shirt and pulled it up and off. I tossed it into my wife's lap and then bent over to pull off my shoes and socks. I stood up again and pushed down my shorts, leaving me in just my briefs. "You ready for this?" I asked, looking at my wife but thinking more about Diane in a bikini than anything else.

"You aren't really going to go through with this, are you?" my wife asked seeming to be surprised that I would go through with it.

"Why not?" I asked as I pushed my briefs down, my hard-on poking out at an angle as I bent to slide them down my legs and step out of them. "Well, here it is. Now it's your turn," I said as I reached down and grasped my dick. I started to slowly stroke myself, waiting for my wife to start taking her clothes off.

With a huff, she stood up and pulled her t-shirt up and off. I didn't understand what her hesitation was all about. She was getting naked in front of other women. It shouldn't be a big deal. Hell, she'd been naked in front of Trina a bunch of times over the years. My attention was pulled from looking at my wife to Diane, who stood up and started pushing her shorts down. She straightened up and stood there, using her feet to work her shorts off. I could see the little pink panties she had on were obviously wet between her legs. She pushed her panty down and bent to push them all the way to her feet and step out of them. Standing naked below her waist, she pulled her tank top up and off, tossing it onto the arm of the sofa. I was torn between where to look, at her completely shaved teenage looking pussy or at the small B cup tits that were suddenly exposed as she unclipped the front of her lacy pink bra.

"There you go! Eat your heart out!" she said as she sat down on the sofa again. She pulled her feet up onto the sofa next to her and pushed her knees apart to completely expose her pussy. Her full round lips were as evenly tanned as the rest of her body with virtually no hint of tan lines. She had just the smallest amount of inner lip protruding from her full round outer lips. She reached between her legs and gently stroked a finger up her lips, letting it spread her pussy apart to dip into it. "Now, aren't you supposed to be stroking that big cock?"

"Uh. Sorry," I mumbled, looking back to my now naked wife, looking at me with a rather disgusted look on her face. I stood in front of the three, looking between my wife and Diane, who was stroking her pussy with one finger. Up and down her slit she worked her finger, pushing into herself at the bottom of her stroke and circling her clit at the top of her stroke.

I could easily imagine pushing my cock into her pussy and shoving it deep into her as she pushed her finger deep into herself. She looked at me with her tongue licking her lips sexily, her eyes glued to my cock as she pushed her finger in and out of her pussy. "God, I could so suck that cock," she whispered as I involuntarily took a small step towards her.

"I thought he was supposed to be doing this for us," my wife said quietly.

"He is, but God it's making me so fucking horny!" Diane answered. She slipped off the sofa onto her knees, pushing them apart so she could continue to stroke herself. "Come on Scott. Squirt that cum all over me."

"DIANE!" my wife said sharply. "What are you doing?"

"Enjoying the show! Haven't you ever had a stripper at a party?" she asked, looking at my wife.

"Hell no!"

"You don't know what you're missing. Come on down here and tease him. Suck his cock!"

"I don't do that. It's nasty!" my wife answered.

"God, you are so missing it," Diane said as she scooted a little closer to me and then put her hand back between her legs. She used her other hand on one of her breasts, squeezing it and playing with her nipple, while she sat with her knees apart right in front of me. "Come on Scott. Let me have all that cum. Squirt it all over me!"

"Oh God," I groaned, looking down at her sexy little tits and her face. I stroked my rock-hard cock, my hand sliding all the way up over my engorged head and drawing all the pre-cum down my shaft to lubricate my hand. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, inviting me to squirt it into her mouth. "Damn. Gonna come," I groaned as my body inched closer to the inevitable. With a grunt my body jerked, pushing my dick out the end of my fist as the first squirt of cum flew through the air towards her, landing across her face, part of it in her mouth and part of it landing on her face. I pushed my dick down towards her as my body jerked and spasmed, shot after shot of cum lancing out and splattering on her face, neck and tits.

She leaned back until she was sitting on the carpet. She lifted and pushed her legs apart, completely exposing herself to me. She pushed two fingers into her pussy and began to stroke herself frantically, pumping her fingers in and out as she moaned and gasped. The sound of her pussy became more than wet. It almost sounded like she was pumping her fingers in and out of a balloon full of water. "OH FUCK!" she cried as she lay all the way back, pulling her fingers out of her pussy. She sat up and reached for my legs and pulled me towards her until I was straddling her, my dick leaking cum drips down onto her pussy as she lay back down. She stuffed her fingers in herself again, pumping them frantically in and out for a few more moments and then pulled them out. A gush of juices spewed up at me from below, her cum splattering against my now softening dick as I looked down at her. Three times she gasped out another "oh fuck" as she squirted at me. "Oh God damn!" she panted as she lay on the carpet below me. "God that was a hard one."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,402 Followers
12