All Comments on 'Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Okay if both parties agree!

5

ArediaArediaover 1 year ago

I like where this is apparently going - can't wait for Chapter 2! :)

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Nice start! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Seeker59Seeker59over 1 year ago

It's a good story. Unfortunately it's true. Many couples have that one spouse...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Personally I thought the wife was a total cunt! There wasn't one thing she didn't complain about. She even complained when her husband agreed to what she was demanding. I liked the friends way more than the wife!

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

I always find stories funny, when female characters are pointing out such things other women.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

I can so relate to the sex drying up part and a wife with a poor body image. Although I think she is the one who wants to show him off which is a nice twist and major bonus for him :)

Look forward to part 2

gunmakergunmakerover 1 year ago

This is an interesting discussion if it's leading into another story. Otherwise, it's just a continuation of the problems that plague so many long term couples.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Oh I want to see where this goes. Brings back memories if you leave out the friends.

Cheers

SAGE

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Sounds like my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Male exhibitionism is always a turn-on, but just to those who practice it.

james1801james1801over 1 year ago

Jesus, Nancy is my ex-wife! She never once instigated sex, and after being told "uhhhh! Gedoff!" too many times I simply gave up. It was more enjoyable wanking anyway. After a while I realised she had only married me for the contents of my bank account, and I left her.

Happy days, eh? 😓

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

fun little fantasy, and turning it around

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingover 1 year ago

Interesting set up for the next part of the story. Looking forward to reading it.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 1 year ago

I can sooo relate to scott....

202GE202GEover 1 year ago

I really dont like the wife but I'm pretty sure that is the point of this story. Great tension/conflict. Looking forward to the next chapter.

wildwilly1949wildwilly19498 months ago

Very sad .... Noone should be that closed up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES