Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at my wife, who was sitting, looking stunned, clearly not sure what to think.

Diane sat up, leaned towards me and kissed my softened dick before crawling out from under me. She stood up shakily and stepped to the sofa. She used the tank top to wipe the cum from her face before pulling it on, not bothering to put on her bra. She pulled her shorts on, leaving her panties on the sofa, pulling them up over her still leaking pussy. "I gotta go. I need to go attack my husband before I throw yours down and start fucking him!" she said, almost running from the room without looking back.

"Jesus," my wife whispered, drawing my attention more fully to her. Only now did I notice that she had a hand between her legs, her fingers gently rubbing her pussy, maybe even without thinking about it. I stepped over to her and slowly knelt down in front of her. I reached out for her knees and gently pushed them apart. She spread her knees, reluctantly at first, and then more willingly as I leaned in towards her. She closed her eyes as I gently kissed her thigh, knowing now what I was intending. She accepted my intent and allowed me to have my way with her pussy.

I slowly licked up her surprisingly wet pussy lips, tasting her sweet juices. Usually when I start licking her, she tastes quite tangy, and as I get her more turned on her juices become sweeter and wetter, so I could tell by her taste that she was already extremely excited. "Ohhhhhhh damn," she moaned softly as I pushed my tongue between her lips and flicked it over her clit. I used my fingers to spread her lips and expose her clit. I started to circle my tongue around and around her clit, shifting periodically to flick across it instead. Each time I did that she jerked and twitched, her orgasm racing towards completion. Over and over I teased her. If I hadn't already come, by now I'd be kneeling between her legs with my dick sliding in and out of her, but since that wasn't an option for me, I pressed the middle finger of my left hand into her pussy and crooked it upward to stroke the top of her tunnel.

"OH YES!" she squeaked as I found that perfect spot deep inside her. I rubbed the tip of my finger on that spot while I licked and teased her clit. It was only a few short minutes before her body started to tremble slightly. As I worked, her body shuddered more before she arched her back, her whole body rigid as her pussy clenched around my finger. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she gasped as her orgasm washed over her. Slowly she started to relax, her body slumping into the sofa as she panted for breath. "Oh my," she whispered. "Sorry Trina."

"For what?" she asked from the far side of the sofa, where she moved to after Diane left. I looked over at her, my face covered with my wife's pussy juice, my dick no longer completely soft, but arching slightly as it started to slowly harden again. But her eyes were glued once again to my dick.

"You didn't sign on for an orgy."

"Wasn't exactly an orgy, but I have to say, it was pretty damn interesting. Gotta remember, I haven't seen a hard dick for almost fifteen years."

"You want to take advantage of the opportunity? No telling when you might see it again," I said to Trina, stepping from my wife's now lowered legs to stand in front of her, my legs almost touching the sofa.

"Scott!" my wife snapped at me.

"What? This was your idea!" I answered, letting my hand grasp my dick and start stroking it hard again.

"So, you're just going to stand there and jack off again in front of her?"

"Why? You want me to screw you with it instead?"

"Hell no! But you can't just stand there and do that!"

"Why not? I might still be horny!"

"So, you're going to just let her watch again?"

"Actually, since you don't want to take care of it, I thought she might want to help."

"She might want to help?" my wife asked incredulously.

"Yeah. I thought she might," I answered, reaching for Trina's hand and coaxing it towards my dick. She very hesitantly let me pull it to my hard-on and wrap her fingers around it. I used my hand to help her stroke my shaft, letting go only when I thought she was going to continue rather than pull her hand away. I leaned over slightly and stroked her bare thigh below the leg of her shorts and then let my fingers move up further, tracing to her shorts covered crotch.

"What the hell are you doing?" my wife snapped at me.

"Just returning the favor."

"I never said anything about touching anyone, especially not my friend!"

"What? You expect her to just sit there and watch as you get some, and pretend it's all okay? Some friend," I answered my wife as I started to stroke Trina's crotch, sliding my fingers up and down as she spread her legs a little further apart. "She doesn't seem to be complaining."

"Jesus Scott! She's my friend!"

"You're right. You know, when I come it's gonna make an awful mess on your shorts and shirt," I said to Trina.

"It probably will," she agreed without changing her strokes along the length of my dick.

"Maybe we need to do something about it before that happens."

"Like what?"

"We could take them off?"

"Probably a good idea."

"TRINA!"

"What? He's right!" she said quickly before letting go of my dick to pull her shirt up. Over the years I'd seen her in a variety of swimsuits, some one-piece and some two, so I wasn't actually seeing anything I haven't seen before, except maybe her bra. "You know, I don't suppose it would hurt if you took my shorts off, would it?"

"TRINA!" my wife cried again. "SCOTT!" she cried at me as I reached to Trina's hips and pushed my thumbs into the elastic waistband of her shorts. She pulled her legs back towards herself until she could hook her heels on the edge of the sofa, and even though her knees were spread widely, lifted her butt off the sofa. I pushed her shorts down over her butt, stopping once I hit her thighs. She unhooked her heels from the sofa and stuck her legs straight up, pressing them together. I pulled her shorts up her legs and off over her stocking feet. I looked down at her and realized that I'd also taken her underwear with her shorts, leaving her naked except for her bra. Her pussy pushed out between her thighs at me as she continued to hold her legs in the air. I wasn't sure if she realized I'd pulled off her underwear too.

"Oops," I said, pulling her underwear from her shorts and holding it up, doing my best to still see her pussy before she freaked out and covered it.

"SCOTT!" my wife exclaimed, looking at me in shock.

"Oh well," Trina said. "I guess we didn't really want your cum all over them either," She continued as she spread her legs and lowered one on either side of me. Her pussy was covered in dark ringlets of damp hair, nearly obscuring the inner labia protruding from between her full round lips.

"TRINA! That's my husband you're showing it off to!"

"It is. But then you started it by making him flash us. You didn't really think we could watch that and NOT get turned on, did you?"

"I can understand getting a little turned on, but this?"

"It's not like I'm going to have sex with him. Just helping him get off."

"And letting him do the same for you?"

"If things were reversed, would you let him, or pretend you didn't get all hot and bothered and then go home and play with a dildo?"

"I guess I'd let him," my wife agreed.

"Okay. BUT NO SEX SCOTT!"

Trina grinned and reached for my dick again while I reached for the little clip on the front of her bra. If I was going to look, I might as well see it all! I unsnapped the little clasp and the elastic sprung apart, taking the cups with it. Her breasts were obviously soft, deforming into two thick rounded pancakes, her bright pink areola covering only a small amount of each c cup breast, her rock-hard nipples centered in each puckering areola. I let my fingers gently squeeze and pull her right nipple while the fingers of my right hand moved back between her legs, stroking her incredibly soft, wet lips. "Oh my God," she gasped as I slipped one finger between her lips and across her hard clit. "Oh don't stop. Please don't stop." Her hands stroked my dick, her right hand squeezing as it slipped over my head, imitating a pussy.

Her hand stroked my precum over my head and down my shaft as my growing excitement caused it to leak at a surprising rate. She closed her eyes and let my attention to her body start to overtake her. She lifted her legs and spread them even further, one hooking over my wife's bare leg, letting me see both their bare pussies at the same time. I stroked up and down her slit, coaxing more and more of my finger into her vaginal opening each time until I was pushing it into her much like a small dick. In and out I pushed it, rolling my hand to be able to press my thumb on her clit at the same time. She moaned loudly and tried to rock her hips in time with my strokes, the first man driven orgasm she'd had in years racing higher and higher.

Her hands stroked my dick, pushing it down towards her pussy at the same time, clearly wishing to replace my finger with it. "Oh God, fuck me," she moaned as she changed her grip to push my engorged head against her lips, trying to work it around my fingers into her vagina. I knew better and didn't let her do it. Instead, I moved my thumb and let her rub the tip back and forth over her clit, teasing both of us at the same time.

"Oh damn. I'm going to come," she gasped, trying to stroke my dick and rub her clit with it at the same time, her hand spreading her slick juices up and down my shaft. She arched her back and lifted her pussy towards me as her legs started to tremble. I could feel her wet pussy clenching around my finger, so I pushed it deep into her and curled it up to stroke the top of her tunnel. "Ahhhhh," she gasped loudly as her whole body shuddered and spasmed in a massively hard climax.

She held the tip of my head between her lips, pushing it down all the way to where my finger was pushed into her and tried to force my engorged head into her with my finger. I moved my hand from her nipple and wrapped it around her hand on my dick, coaxing her to stroke me again. I was nearly there and knew I'd be coming any second. I stared at her sexy pussy and watched her stroke me, my head aimed at her pussy as my orgasm reached its peak.

My body spasmed and a powerful shot of cum lanced from my dick as my body thrust forward, sending it up over her body all the way to her face. Three powerful surges of cum lanced out onto her body before I was left twitching and drooling the remaining cum onto her pussy. To my surprise, she let go of my cock and used one hand to collect the cum from her face, looking still lustfully at me, licking my cum from her fingers, while her other hand massaged the cum on her pussy into her lips. Once she'd licked her fingers, she used that hand to massage the cum on her chest and stomach in like lotion.

"TRINA! I can't believe you just did that! Licking his semen like that?"

"What? It's good! Good thing we took off all my clothes," she said with a smile, looking back at me. "If we do this again and I can't, I might have to let you come in my mouth to keep from making such a mess."

"TRINA!"

"What? You've never taken his load in your mouth?"

"Hell no! That's disgusting!"

"Oh no, it's anything but. You come in his mouth when he's licking you. He doesn't complain. Hell, he even likes it. He doesn't call it gross or nasty. Why say that about his?"

"Because it is. It's slimy and gooey and it doesn't taste all that good."

"Maybe not to you," she answered. "Does to me."

"Well now that I met your challenge, you have to start accepting some of my requests."

"Reasonable requests!" my wife said quickly.

"Not reasonable by your standards. We've already been doing that. Uh Uh. Reasonable by mine!"

"No way. You'd strip me naked in public and call that reasonable."

"I wouldn't. But I would undress you and have sex along a remote hiking trail if I thought no one would come by, or maybe take you off the side of the walking trail behind some bushes and make out a little to get us both warmed up.

"THOSE ARE NOT reasonable," she snapped back.

"Why not?"

"Someone might see us!"

"Hell, there's always a risk of that, even in our own house. We could be doing it right here and Trina or Diane or one of the kids could walk in on us."

"Which is why we have sex in the bedroom, where it belongs."

"Which is why our sex life sucks!" I snapped back at her.

"That's not my fault!"

"Actually, it is," Trina said softly, sitting up and pulling her legs together. "You complain that Scott always does the same thing, but what choices do you leave him?"

"There's lots of things he can do."

"Uh huh. As long as it's lying in bed in the bedroom with the door closed," I answered.

"So?"

"So besides today, when was the last time you had sex with him someplace besides in bed?"

"I don't know."

"See, you've taken all the spontaneity out of it. You want to say he doesn't make it interesting, but you've taken away all the tools to do that. Why not have sex out by a hiking trail?"

"Someone might see!"

"So?" I asked.

"It'd be embarrassing!"

"Yeah, for both of us. But isn't good sex worth a little risk?" I asked

"NO!"

"Nancy! For Pete's sake! Your husband is telling you every way possible that after 30 years of being married, you still excite him sexually! I'd have given my eye teeth to have Eric still excited about me after only fifteen years, and you're pushing him away! You WANT him to go looking somewhere else?"

"NO! But I also don't wanna become the next internet special!"

"Oh sweetie. You are soooo missing it! Scott. You two go walking three times a week, right?"

"Yeah, usually."

"On the trail through the park, right?"

"Yeah," I answered with a shrug.

"What did you say earlier? That you'd pull her off into the bushes and make out? Like what? Kissing?"

"Kissing, a little groping, maybe even flashing each other a little bit."

"And you don't want him to do that why?"

"Well, for starters, because we might be seen by someone."

"Okay, let's say we ignore that one. Anything else keeping you from doing something like that with your husband?"

"Mostly because he never wants to do anything like that when I'm interested in sex. It's always on his schedule."

"That true Scott?"

"Maybe. Problem is, she's never interested."

"That's not true! Sometimes I am and you ignore me!"

"Not on purpose. I never know when you're interested until I'm starting something, and you shut me down because you're not."

"You just don't listen when I'm telling you I am."

"You don't ever tell me," I said with a scowl, standing with my hands on my hips.

"I do too!"

"How? How do you tell him you're interested?"

"I don't know. I just sorta do," my wife answered with a shrug.

"So, in other words, you expect him to know, but you don't ever SAY you are," Trina said as my wife started to protest. "NO. Don't say it Nancy! I'm betting you don't and just expect him to figure it out, and then you're mad that he doesn't catch on and do something. God Nancy. It's no wonder he's frustrated. Between you not saying anything and then taking away all the things that make sex fun and interesting, it's amazing he hasn't gone looking elsewhere."

"I have not!" Nancy protested.

"Fine. Prove it. This week, pick a day that you're horny. You don't need to tell him but I want YOU to pull him into the bushes and kiss and play with him so that when you two get home you're both hot and ready."

"I'm not doing that!" Nancy snapped.

"No? I dare you to. I dare you to pull him off the trail and show him your tits and let him suck on them."

"Dare me? Seriously?"

"You didn't have any trouble daring him to do this! Right?"

"Maybe."

"Come on. I dare you."

"And if I don't?"

"If you don't, I'll come over Saturday and kneel right in front of him and suck his cock until he puts his whole load in my mouth."

"Somehow that doesn't sound like anything particularly like a penalty," my wife answered.

"Fine. I'll do it in the bushes by the trail."

"Topless!" my wife added.

"Topless," she agreed. "Now. About what's reasonable. How are you two going to agree on what's reasonable? Clearly stripping her in a public place isn't."

"Wait a second. Skinny dipping at the lake is NOT unreasonable. It wasn't particularly public. No one else was around, it was just us two."

"If there weren't other boats around, or likely to be, then yes, that's a reasonable request to me."

"It's not to me!" my wife snapped

"Shit honey! NOTHING is reasonable to you when it comes to sex outside the bedroom."

"Like what? Besides skinny-dipping?" my wife said angrily.

"Well, your swimsuit for one. I swear, you pick the most unflattering swim-suits. That thing you wear now makes me think about that little girl in Willy Wonka that turned into a blueberry!"

"Well, all you want to do is get me into a bikini! I'm NOT wearing a bikini. I'm old and heavy and I don't think anyone wants to look at an old woman's body."

"But you won't let me pick ANYTHING for you that looks sexy. Even if it isn't a bikini!"

"So why not?" Trina asked.

"Because he picks stuff that shows too much!" my wife argued.

"I don't think it's unfair to let him pick something that he thinks looks sexy. Why not let him?"

"Because I'll hate it!"

"But if he loves it, who cares?" Trina asked.

"Fine, you wear what he picks."

"Why don't you just let him pick something and wear it for him next time you go to the lake?"

"Fine," my wife said with irritation dripping from her words. "I can always cover it up with shorts and a shirt."

"Uh uh. Defeats the whole idea. If you're going to wear a shirt and shorts, why even bother with a swimsuit?" I asked.

"What do you wear?" Trina asked me.

"What she picked for me," I said with a shrug.

"So, pick your suit and she'll wear it, with NO coverups," Trina said.

"Says who?" my wife snapped.

"Come on Nancy! Your husband is trying to make you look sexy to him."

"But I'm not going to like it!"

"Why not?"

"Because it'll show too much."

"What's too much?" Trina asked her.

"My crotch, my boobs, my fat stomach."

"You don't have a fat stomach," Trina said with a frown.

"Fine, you wear what he wants to buy," my wife snapped.

"Maybe I should, if you're afraid it shows too much. Of course, you could also pick something of your own for him and he'll wear it. Right? Scott, whatever you pick, get one for her and one for me. We'll both wear them. Has to cover boobs and crotch and belly button. And if you're planning on skinny-dipping and trying to get her to have sex with you in the lake, I won't stop you. In fact, I might even join you, on the skinny-dipping part. That is what I call reasonable. Don't you Nancy?"

"I guess," she answered with a frown.

"Good. Now, I'm going to get dressed and go home and get some sleep. I think maybe you two need a little more sex before you call it a night," she said as she got up. She stood in front of me and dressed, leaving her bra and underwear off. She blew me a kiss on the way to the front door and disappeared.

"Well? You wanna do anything else?"

"Not tonight," she said, getting up from the sofa and walking away. "You should have had enough fun for one night."

12