Flashing at an All-Hands Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most amazing thing is how dominant Carolyn looked while sucking my cock. Normally that was an act of submission especially with her on her knees, but I was convinced of it otherwise. As pleasurable as this felt, I was sure she was doing it for her benefit only and that's how she came off to me. It was power sucking, if such a thing existed. Deep and steady. A demonstration of her confidence, of ownership. Her eyes were so intense staring into mine. Not for a second did either of us think about whether I wanted this, and oh my god, that feeling took over.

Few minutes later she suddenly stood up, her skirt purposely hiked up to her midriff. She pushed her panties aside, beautiful white ones with lacy sides. It was very businesslike. She was using economy of movements to straddle and mount me and the very moment she sat on my cock, it dawned on me she didn't put a condom on. She didn't even ask, she just sat on it. Fuck, that felt hot. She just took me. All I could focus on was that she just sat on my cock without a warning, that she owned me and it all felt so unexpectedly erotic.

The finale of her transformation from an abstract figurehead to a flesh-and-bone woman was so sudden. She instantly went from a prominent face in a directory to me feeling her weight on my legs. From a well-known name to me willingly ignoring the discomfort of the pressure her thighs exerted on mine, seesawing, her body sliding up and down at a practiced rate. The idea of a person became gentle strands of her hair brushing up against my face as she fucked me. My senses were just overwhelmed. My mind was all over the place, from astonishment of feeling her wetness on me to wondering whether I'd regret not wanting this to end.

Despite Carolyn riding me feeling enjoyable, I couldn't focus on the pleasure. I felt like my purpose was just to sit here and let her use me because I felt so pathetically grateful that she was giving me a second chance, as bizarrely inappropriate as it was happening. This fuck was so impersonal, there was no kiss, no foreplay, no smiling. My hands were shy so I kept them off to my sides, I didn't know what else to do with them. Or rather, what I could do with them because she was so intensely quiet. She said nothing to the contrary, and I'd felt put in my place so I bit my lip and focused away from the pleasure best I could.

Within a few minutes of her riding me, she pulled up her shirt and freed her breasts from a scalloped bra. "These need sucking. Right now," she told me, so I did the best I could. Her jacket was still on and she held it open for me. This moment couldn't be any more real than it already was, I thought when I smelled her skin up close and licked her nipples and felt them move under my tongue. Over the next minutes Carolyn corrected me a few times, wanted it harder, wanted more suction, wanted my tongue flicking over her right nipple. Then left. Her breathing was steady and yet mine was becoming ragged.

Her eyes started closing a bit and she picked up the pace. And started blaming me.

"Mmm, yes, you did this. You fucked up so bad. This is what happens when you fuck up, do you understand? You become property. You become a TOY for my mercy. Do you understand? HM?" She started pushing my head away, turning me away from seeing her face.

"Yes ma'am," I said, and meant it. She clearly seemed excited by me admitting it and that was so fucked up, being used sexually by my boss and blamed for it so directly. However, given the circumstances it was spot on. Just a touch too honest for this political climate. But,... so desperately true.

My error exceeded this one in magnitude and I benefitted far more from hers. And despite the assertion, I was willing. My admission excited Carolyn because it was honest, I could tell that for sure now, and she picked up the pace nearly making the chair bounce. In moments, I felt her clench and breathe out her orgasm, but she kept going. She was still pushing my head away with her hands and in mere minutes she breathed out another orgasm. Even then at her weakest moment, she was so much in control. It was downright awesome to witness.

She slid off after a few seconds of sitting still on top of me, and stood up. I was still fully erect. She reached into a desk drawer and handed me a wet wipe and straightened herself out. That was a cue for me to do the same, so I did. To fix my belt I had to stand up, but she quickly motioned me back to my chair. Her clear impatience with me was intoxicating, I didn't understand why. She carefully sat back down in her executive chair and then lay down the law.

"There's no way around it, we have to put something down on record. This will go in your employee file, but that's just a bullshit cover-your-ass thing. No one else will see it, unless you do something stupid and someone inexplicably looks for it and then we get asked unpleasant questions as to why we didn't do anything about it when we could. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," I said meekly. To be used and discarded like that felt... ecstatic, I just didn't understand this feeling at all. Nothing compared.

Carolyn asked, "Now, you're not going to do something stupid later, are you?"

"No ma'am," I swore firmly.

"Good," she said, "I believe you." She turned to her laptop and clicked on something. "Now, you will sit there and wait until that one precum stain dries enough and then you will go sit at the workstation adjacent to Melanie's desk so she can see what you're doing and blab about it to everyone. Make sure to bitch about the commute, too."

I looked down and yet again realized she was far more observant than me. She kept going, "the machine there was rebooted recently so it won't get stuck doing a bunch of stupid updates like the rest of them. You will spend rest of your day there taking training courses I just sent you. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am," I said. Numbly, I wondered whether she was a machine.

"When Melanie returns from lunch, ask her to get your badge renewed. Tell her I said to. It'll take her half a day to get it done, and she'll have exactly half a day to do it in because I brought her in just to be a pair of eyes and to bring me my Cobb salad." She exhaled impatiently and cleaned her hands with sanitizer, all business on her face.

"For the rest of the week, you will take and retake every course until you know it forwards and backwards. It'll cover unwanted sexual advances, and amongst things, inadvertent harassment of a sexual nature. You WILL remember that lesson. You WILL remember the red vinyl tape. And you WILL come here every morning and be my fuckstick. Is that understood? And get those pants dry-cleaned."

When I nodded, she turned back to her laptop and started working, completely ignoring me. Dismissed, her body language said. She was right, the wet stain was very visible there and I kept staring at it uncomfortably until it eventually dried. As I closed the door behind me, I was sure I'd be picking up her next Cobb salad.

12