Flashing in a Supermarket

Story Info
Outdoor sex with an exhibitionist couple.
1.8k words
8.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was strolling by the supermarket's food and dairy section when I caught sight of a woman lifting her skirt up her rear end, exposing her butt while leaning against the aisle. Her boyfriend (whom I got to realise that's what he was), stood a few feet behind and was taking snapshots with his phone camera. I was stunned by their audacity. I've heard of people doing weird, crazy shit like this in public places, but never thought I'd get to see one. Neither of them seemed to be aware of my presence until the woman looked over and saw me. She embarrassingly tried covering up herself, but too late. I'd already gotten myself an eyeful of her butt. She wasn't wearing any panties, but she had an amazing pair of legs.

"What's wrong, Lisa?" Her boyfriend asked before he turned toward where she was looking and saw me.

"Hi," I waved at them. I was smiling, but no way they could know that because of the face mask I had on. "Don't mind me, I was just enjoying the show."

I hadn't meant to intrude and I continued toward the other aisle to spare them further embarrassment. The boyfriend walked to the opposite end of the aisle then approached me from the other end. I saw him and stopped when I noticed him waving at me, both of us maintaining social distancing. I waved back at him. His voice sounded muffled when he spoke from behind his mask, but I heard him clearly.

"Hope you don't mind," he said, "but I'd like to ask you a favour."

"OK," I replied.

"How long is your shopping going to last?"

"Not much," I looked at the few items that were in my cart basket. "Need help with something?"

"If you won't mind," he said. His girlfriend came to join him. "Finish your shopping. We'll be outside waiting."

"Alright," I waved at them as they walked away from the aisle.

I continued with my shopping, pretending like nothing of the past couple of minutes had happened. It didn't take long for me to conclude my purchase at the check-out section. The couple was outside the supermarket's revolving doors waiting on me. They were having a discussion when the girlfriend saw me first and waved; the boyfriend seemed happy that I didn't waste any time.

"What's this help you want?" I asked.

We stood some distance away from other shoppers coming and exiting the place. The boyfriend drew closer to me while his woman stood back and made like she wasn't listening.

"I don't mean to shock you by this, but my girlfriend kinda likes you. We're an exhibitionist couple, but we always like having fun when we can. You get what I mean?"

He was talking fast, but I knew exactly what he meant alright. The question was what he wanted from me.

"My girlfriend would love to have sex with you," he said, not mincing any words. "And if you don't mind, I'd love to watch and maybe take some photos. Don't worry, I'll promise not to take any of your face."

I'd heard him fine, but I needed to be sure. "Are you fucking serious here?"

He nodded. "Yes, and this ain't no joke. We ain't cops or nothing; this is a fun thing for us. If you're down, I can really make it worth your while."

He took his wallet out of his back pocket and counted out some wad of bills. "TA hundred bucks here to let you know I'm serious. Think you can do it?"

I looked at the money, then at him and his woman. For sure she seemed good-looking, though I couldn't tell because of her face mask. The money looked enticing, but I had to admit, this wasn't the sort of thing I expected happening to me on any given day that I decided to go shopping.

"You're sure you ain't no cop?" I had to ask. "'Cos you know this is short of entrapment, you dig?"

He promised once again that he wasn't a cop. "We don't have to go anyplace far," he continued. "You and her can do it in the backseat of my ride. The windows are tinted so nobody will know. What do you say?"

It took less time for me to make up my mind. "Alright," I agreed and took the money from him. "I'm game."

We did our introduction: the boyfriend's name was Rob, and his girlfriend was Lisa.

I had parked my ride in a different spot near the supermarket; we went in a different direction toward theirs. The boyfriend went ahead while Lisa and I walked together. It felt awkward shaking her hand. I didn't want to, because of Covid, but didn't want to appear rude. She didn't seem to mind. It never occurred to me to wonder about catching Covid from her while we had sex, or whether they would get it from me. I'd gotten tested a couple of days ago, so I hopefully knew that I was clear of the virus. Not that I could say the same for them, but at the time, that stuff didn't weigh on my mind.

We came to his vehicle, which was a mini-van. The windows were tinted; you'd think they were planning something peculiar with that sort of ride.

"This is it," said Rob, opening the sliding door for myself and Lisa to jump into the backseat; I dumped my bag of purchases on a front seat. Rob grabbed some items from the driver's seat that turned out to be a camcorder on a tripod before joining us.

Lisa and I sat way back in the van while her boyfriend prepped himself in the mid-section. He stood the tripod and aimed the camcorder at us like the Quentin Tarantino-type figure that he was. Neither Lisa nor I attempted any movement at first. We had taken off our masks so I now had a good view of her face. She wasn't bad-looking like I thought.

"Alright," Rob addressed us with one hand on the camcorder and the other clutching his cell phone, beaming with excitement. "You two better start getting comfortable now. Lisa, would you mind doing the honours?"

"Sure, hon," she said, then turned toward me. She wore a cute smile on her face, "time to have some fun."

Her lips made contact with mine before I had time to formulate a response. Her hand pressed on my arm while her other caressed the back of my head as she kissed me deeply; I responded in kind. Rob went on taking snapshots with his iPhone camera while filming us with his camcorder. Lisa and I proceeded with our foreplay like he wasn't in the vehicle with us. At one point, she went ahead with kissing my cheek while her hand grabbed at my crotch. I helped her to undo my belt buckle as she then reached inside and grabbed at my semi-hard penis stuck inside my boxers. She lowered her head and went down to suck my cock. Her lips felt good. I lounged back and took pleasure in her action while her boyfriend watched every move. Her mouth made those succulent, smacking noise on my dick while her hand dug deep to cup my nuts-sac.

She came up for air, and then we decided to get out of our clothes. The van had plenty of legroom for me to take off my shoes and then my jeans, though I left my shirt on. Lisa took off her skirt and sandals; I lowered her tank top to suck her tits as she manoeuvred herself to straddle me.

Her pert-looking buttock settled between on thighs with ease. We both gasped simultaneously when she got impaled on my dick; we got to kissing while she began rocking back and forth. Her boyfriend didn't stop talking. He kept issuing instructions like we didn't know what we were doing.

"Go ahead and grab her ass . . . yeah, just like that . . . give her a smack or two . . ."

"Lean over his shoulder, Lisa. Yeah . . . you're looking beautiful, babe . . ."

"Lift your booty higher . . . Ohhh yeah, I love that!"

I tried disconnecting him from my head while I went on fucking his woman. By this time, my dick was sliding into her pussy like it was coated with soap. We breathed in each other's face, we kissed and hugged, while my hands caressed her back and squeezed her butt as her tempo built up.

Falling into the groove, I gestured at her to get off me. I propped her on her arms and knees while I entered her from behind. Only then did I quickly take off my shirt as I knew I wanted to fuck her hard and good. We paid no mind to Rob, who sounded gleeful as I fucked his girlfriend doggy-style. Her squeals went into a higher note and twice she urged me to fuck her harder. At times, I held my breath for seconds as I continued slamming at her with every muscle in my hips and thighs. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and Rob liked it when I yanked her head back while still ramming into her. He, too, urged me to go on, fuck the bitch harder . . . harder!

I felt myself about to cum, and I pulled out and sprayed my seed across her buttock and thighs. I must have cummed so much because it felt like I was going to pass out. Lisa wiped some of it with her palm then brought it to her lips and licked it off.

"How does he taste, babe?" Asked Rob.

"Hmm, very good," she smacked her lips. "Yummy."

We sat down and made small chatter while my body calmed down; it was a good thing the air-conditioner was on full blast.

"Thank you for the good time," Rob shook my hand after I had worn back my clothes and gotten down from the mini-van with my bag of items. "Any chance we can do this again with you?"

"As long as next time won't involve a parking lot," I said.

We exchanged phone numbers, and he promised to give me a call within the week. He also promised to send me an edited copy of the film, with the caveat that he will do his best to screen out my face. Lisa got into the passenger seat and blew me a kiss as Rob got behind the driver's seat and started the car. I waved goodbye to them as they drove off. I retrieved the c-note out of my pocket. I had intended giving it back to them, but now that they were gone, I figured what the hell. Hopefully, I would get to see them soon.

I pocketed back the money then strolled towards where I had left my ride.


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Dklover56Dklover564 months ago

Hot story but different from most of your writing. No interracial sex, but that’s ok. I liked it.

KitPiscesKitPiscesover 3 years ago
You naughty boy

Not judging but you do realize that by accepting money you are now a gigalo. A status that I think most horny men would be proud of. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sex was in a van not outdoors

switchhitter46switchhitter46over 3 years ago
Fantasy fuck.

Crazy stuff happens all the time; he was there at right time and place. Some guys just have all the luck!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Orgy Crashers Teenagers spy on parents' party.in Group Sex
Babysitter Auditions Pt. 01: Kylie I wanted a live-in babysitter; she offered more.in Loving Wives
Skipper's Rules Wife tricked out of her clothes on chartered yacht cruise.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Someone More Experienced His son's innocent girlfriend shows her devilish side.in Erotic Couplings
Calendar Girl A grad student agrees to help with an unusual fundraiser.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories