Flashing Pussies and Pricks Ch. 04

Story Info
Women and men deliberately flashing one another.
8.5k words
4.74
8.9k
10
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women flash their naked asses, naked tits, and naked pussies while men flash women their naked cocks.

Hoping for a positive reaction and for some sexual attention, women coif their hair. They wear makeup and perfume. They wear high heeled shoes and sexually revealing clothes. Not stopping there, women advertise what's beneath their clothes by flashing unsuspecting men their sexy lingerie in up-skirts peeks and down-blouses views. Still not done calling attention to themselves, while making their flashes appear accidental or unintentional, they deliberately flash men their naked tits, naked pussies, and naked asses while men flash unsuspecting women their naked pricks.

When women flash any part of their underwear clad, semi-naked, or naked bodies to unsuspecting men, free from fear of arrest, they become emboldened and brazened to show more. When women flash their nearly naked and naked bodies, they're deemed sexy. When women show all that men hope and want to see but shouldn't see of them, they're deemed hot. Conversely, when men flash their nearly naked and naked bodies, they're deemed perverted.

Suddenly, with them the center of erotic attention by flashing their sexy underwear and/or a little skin, men sexually want them. Men must sexually have them. By women showing men a peek of their sexy and shapely bodies, men wish they could have sex with them. It's as simple as that. Men want what they can't have and women used that against them.

When women flash any part of their underwear clad, semi-naked, or naked bodies, men always look, even firemen and police officers, especially firemen and police officers. As if they've never seen any part of a women's underwear clad or naked body before, men can't help themselves from looking, staring, ogling, and leering at all that women are showing. Obviously, men not only like what they're seeing but they can't get enough of seeing women in their underwear, semi-naked, or naked. Clearly, men can't get enough of seeing panties, bras, naked tits, naked pussies, and naked asses.

Yet, it takes two to play the sexy game of exhibitionism and voyeurism, an exhibitionist and a voyeur. Fortunately, for men, women are exhibitionists. Fortunately, for women, men are voyeurs. What works for one, works for the other. Women flash their naked asses, tits, and pussies while men flash women their naked cocks.

Yet, women wouldn't show their sexy and shapely bodies if no one wanted to see them. Men give women the motivation they need to flash. Just as there are always women flashing, there are always men looking. I'm not telling you what you already don't know. Yet, sometimes, the message needs to be repeated.

Men easily forget what women are. Men believe that women are something they're not. Men believe that women are innocent ladies. Yet, truth be told, women are just as sexually horny as are men. Women want and need sex as much as men want and need sex.

Men sometimes forget and mistakenly believe that women flashing their underwear and/or naked bodies are accidental and unintentional. Instead of believing that women are deliberately flashing men, men mistakenly believe that they're at the right place at the right time. Trust me. No one is that lucky.

Women flash men their naked asses, tits, and pussies while men flash women their naked cocks. We all want to see, touch, and feel what we shouldn't see, touch and feel. We all want forbidden and/or incestuous sex. We all want to feel sexually desirable. We all want to be the center of sexual attention.

# # #

"Show me your tits, Mother," said Christopher staring at the big impressions that his mother's breasts made in her blouse and bra. "I want to see your naked tits. I want to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them."

Like father like son, he loved his mother's big tits. He pulled out his cock and started stroking himself with the sexual anticipation of seeing and feeling his mother's big, naked breasts. Yet, instead of chastising him and making her son feel like the incestuous pervert that he has grown to be, Elizabeth willingly and voluntarily lifted her blouse and brassiere. She not only consensually showed her son her naked breasts but also, she allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with her big tits.

Keeping her naked breasts exposed for a long minute, continuing to hold up her blouse and bra, she gave her son a good long look of her naked breasts, her erect nipples, and her symmetrical areolas. Then, not stopping there, she allowed him to touch her naked tits and feel her naked tits with one hand while he stroked himself faster with his other hand. She allowed him to fondle her tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples as he continued stroking himself harder and faster.

Not stopping there, a morning routine, she moved to her knees to allow her son to cum across her naked breasts and all over her pretty face. Christopher loved giving his mother cum bath as much as she enjoyed receiving cum baths from him. Then, later, when he came home from work, a nightly routine, while cuddling and watching a movie, she'd suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth.

"Thank you, Mother," Christopher.

'Life doesn't get any better than this,' he thought.

# # #

So what? Truth be told, no matter where we get it from and who we get it from, we all want sex, especially forbidden and/or incestuous sex. We all want to feel good. We all want to feel sexual wanted and desired. If only for just an hour, we all want to forget our realities to live our sexual fantasies. We all want to have sexual orgasms. We all want to cum.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub my clit harder. Finger my pussy deeper. That's it. Right there. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm cumming Christopher. Mommy is cumming," said Elizabeth to her adult son.

Christopher loved giving his mother sexual orgasms as much as he loved receiving her sexual orgasms. He's had sex with many other women, co-workers, friends, and women he picked up at a bar, but the sex that he had with his mother, sister, aunt, and cousin was always the best sex that he ever had.

# # #

Yet, instead of admitting that they enjoy sex as much as men do, instead of admitting that they're whores and sluts in the way that men freely admit that their whoremongers, many women take the moral, high ground. They pretend that they're offended when a man exposes their hard, erect, naked pricks to them. They act as if they've never seen a naked cock before.

When they wanted it and instigated it to happen by flashing down-blouse views of their low-cut, bras and their long line of sexy cleavage, they suddenly act as if they're virgins when men reach out to feel their tits. They act as if they've been sexually abused when a man merely and slowly slides his erect, naked prick across their red, full lips while they're sleeping. They act as if they've been raped when he parts her lips and sticks his cock in her mouth, puts his hand behind her pretty head, and humps her mouth and fucks her face.

"How dare they? What's the big deal? Men are only doing what they're supposed to do. It's just a blowjob. Women have had worse things in their mouths than a man's prick and a man's cum."

Surely, these women have seen an erect, naked cock before. Surely, they're not virgins. Surely, they've had pricks in their mouths before. How dare they not do what they were born to do, suck men's pricks and allow them to cum in their mouths? That's why God made Adam and Eve. Other than having babies and waiting on and serving men, women giving blowjobs and men receiving blowjobs is why God made women.

Yet, apart from the sexual pressure and sexual expectations that men put on women all the time, their indignation and refusal to suck cock is just an act. Even though they act unwilling, shocked, and even angry to blow someone, one just need to attend a CFNM, clothe female, nude male strip club to see drunken women in sexual action. With all of the cocks they stroked and sucked in one night, seriously, who are they kidding? Give me a break.

They willingly and voluntarily hold, feel, fondle, and stroke a multitude of strippers' naked pricks in their horny, little hands. They consensually take their cocks in their mouths. They gladly stroke their cocks while sucking their pricks and even allow them to cum in their mouths. They allow men that they don't know and have never met to sexually touch them, feel them, undress them, and have random sex with them. Then, when with their husbands, they pretend that they don't suck cock.

"Sorry. I beg your pardon? You want me to do what? You want me to blow you? You want to cum in my mouth and all over my face? I don't do that," said Donna while innocently shaking her head from side to side. "I'm not that kind of a woman. I'm not a whore," said Donna, Kevin's suddenly virginal wife after having a good, sexual time with strippers.

Women are such phonies. Add alcohol at the right place and at the right time and even the most religious women will be lifting their bras to expose their naked tits while waving their panties over their heads. Even the most morally modest women will allow strippers to do to their bodies what they'd never allow their husbands to do.

"Fuck me in my ass again, Roman," said Donna to her handsome stripper. "I love feeling your big prick in my ass."

# # #

Let's explode the façade and remove the curtain that separates dominating men from submissive women. Men freely admit that they're whore mongers. Many men are even proud that they are. Especially when alcohol and beautiful women are present, men can't help themselves from wanting to be stroked, sucked, and fucked.

Some men still keep a black book. They all keep count of how many women they've had, how good they were in bed, and what they did to them. Fortunately, for them, men love women and women love men. Fortunately, for them, whether men or women, they all want sex.

Yet, sadly, when men are drunk and horny, they'll have sex with nearly any woman at any time. Truth be told, women are no different. When women are drunk and horny, they'll have sex with nearly any man at any time. Let's face it, we're all human. We're all cut from the same cloth. We all want sex. We all want to be fingered, licked, stroked and sucked. We all want to make love and to get laid. We all want to have multiple, sexual orgasms. All we want is to cum.

Let's be honest, whether we're single, in a relationship, or married with children, we're all lonely. We're all horny and desperate for sex. We're all craving sexual attention and romantic love. No ands, buts, ifs, and maybes, women are whores and men are always ready and available to reap the benefits of their whoredom. Especially when a little drunk, women will have sex with any man at any time, as long as he's clean, not too rough, and especially if he has money.

"How much money do you have? Show me the money."

# # #

After playing hard to get, resisting all of his sexual advances by telling him that she's married and doesn't cheat on her husband, Tiffany suddenly changed her mind after her husband had an affair.

"Show me your prick. I want to see it," said Tiffany to her boss, Mr. Money Bags, the next time he groped her ass when they were alone and working late.

Happy to oblige his beautiful and sexy secretary, John unzipped himself, pulled out his prick, and showed her his erect dick. Tiffany stared at his naked cock in the way that he had been staring at her big breasts through her blouse and bra. Obviously, she liked what she was seeing as much as he liked what he was showing.

"Come closer. I want to touch it. I want to feel the weight if it in my hand. I want to fondle it. I want to stroke it," she said while staring up at him with as much sexual lust as he stared at her with unbridled horniness. "I want to suck it."

John took a step closer for Tiffany to take him in her hand. She held his prick and fondled the head of his big dick. Then, she slowly stroked him while staring up at him with her big, brown eyes. Finally, she leaned forward to kiss his cock and lick his cock before taking his stiff prick in her mouth.

John felt her ample breasts through her blouse and fingered her emerging nipples through her bra. Then, with her holding his prick in her hand while slowly stroking him, emboldened to take the next sexual step, he unbuttoned her blouse. Once her blouse was unbuttoned, he felt her big tits through her sexy, low-cut brassiere. He stuck a finger beneath the front of her bra and lifted it to expose her naked breasts. He pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples.

In preparation of her 30th birthday party tonight at the CFNM strip club, Tiffany allowed John to have his wicked, sexual way with her partially nude body at the office today. A long time coming, she stroked her boss while sucking him. She not only gave John a blowjob but also, she allowed him to cum in her mouth and all over her pretty face.

"Today is my birthday," said Tiffany.

John put a heavy hand to the back of her pretty head. He humped her mouth and fucked her face. Then, in honor of her birthday, he exploding a volume of cum in her mouth and a second load of cum all over her pretty face.

"Happy birthday, Tiffany," he said.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 03:

Since the advent of Viagra, Cialis, and the latest vaginal creams and lubricants for dryness, with age not stopping them, one is never too old for sex. You just have to see how many cases of sexually transmitted diseases that nursing homes report yearly to realize how many men and women are still having sex in the 70's and 80's. Seemingly, everyone is having sex but you.

With women going from one man to another man, and men having sex with one woman one night and a different woman the next night, for those who are still able, nursing homes have become the sexual playground for the elderly. Why not? After their children abandoned them and locked them away in nursing homes, having random sex with multiple partners is the only way that people still feel loved, cherished, respected and wanted.

"Girls. C'mon. They're checking in a new guy," said Alice.

The women hung around the reception area eying the new guy while sexually teasing him with their eyes and flashing him some sexy cleavage by unbuttoning their blouses and leaning long and low over the countertop.

"I hope he has a big dick," whispered Barbara. "I like a man with a big cock," she said sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. "I love sucking cock."

Barbara put her hand to her mouth and moved it back and forth as if she was already stroking him while blowing him. Then, she humped the air with her hips as if she was fucking him, too. Unembarrassed and unashamed, her elderly age had turned her into something of a whore.

"I just hope that he can still get hard and takes a long time to cum," said Mary. "I need a big, hard one pounding my pussy to allow me to forget about my arthritis pain. I need to cum," she said without shame or embarrassment.

Then, the women all turned to look at Phyllis, the red headed diva of the group. The biggest whore of the women confined to the nursing home, whether with men or with women, she has proven that she'd sexually do anything to anyone at any time. She slapped her leather covered hand hard on the countertop as if she was slapping someone's naked ass.

"I hope he likes bondage," she said snapping a rubber band pulled tight around her wrist. "I hope he likes pain as much as I like doling out pain. I'd love to tie him to my bed," she said staring at the man as if he was already naked and tied to her bed. "I'd love to whip his ass before peeing on him," she said.

Yet, even though they've finally come into their own by growing into their whoredom, not really whores they're just sexually aroused, bored, and lonely women confined to a nursing home. Other than playing games, watching TV, sleeping, walking the grounds, and/or knitting, there's not much else to do in a nursing home. Not allowed to leave the grounds, as if they're prisoners in a prison, they can no longer drive their cars, walk their dogs, attend to their cats, walk the mall, go shopping, and/or see their families whenever they want.

It's not easy getting old. Fortunately, sex is all they have. Yet, for some, seemingly, sex is all that they need. Stroking and sucking cock, what more do they need? Fingering and licking pussies, what else is there to do? Making love and fucking, they finally feel wanted, loved, and sexually desired again.

To put it in perspective, these elderly women are someone's mother, grandmother, aunt, cousin, sister, mothers-in-law, and sisters-in-law. Instead of acting their ages, they're horny and ready to have sex with this one or with that one. Instead of acting like ladies, sexually frustrated and no longer able to get pregnant, they've grown to become lecherous, elderly whores. Actually, harboring no guilt and/or shame, no longer caring about their reputations, nursing homes have become swinging homes of sexual ill repute for those who are still able to have sex.

# # #

"Show me your tits, Edna," said Ralph while staring at what he could already see of her big breasts through her sheer and low-cut nightgown.

She smiled while slowly and sexily lowering the straps of her nightgown top. Sexually teasing him, she deliberately paused before lowering her nightgown top. Clearly, she wanted to negotiate a deal.

"I'll show you my tits if you show me your cock. Take out your prick," said seventy-three-year-old Edna to seventy-year-old, Ralph while alone with him in her room.

With her blonde hair and C cup breasts, Edna was a doppelganger for Helen Mirren. She not only looked like her but she had a body like her, too. Adding to her sexual appeal, with her having a bit of an English accent, she even sounded like her, too.

"I want to see it," she said staring at the bulge that his dick made in his pants. "I want to touch it. I want to feel it. I want to hold it in my hand and stroke it."

Then, sexually teasing him, she slid a slow tongue across her elderly lips while staring up at him. Obediently obeying her as if she was his mother, Ralph pulled out his limp prick from his pajama bottoms. Edna grabbed hold of his elderly prick as if she was grabbing a brass ring from a bull's nose. As soon as she took his flaccid cock in her hand, his penis responded by growing bigger and harder.

"I want to suck it. I love sucking cock," she said staring at his cock before looking up at him with her big, blue eyes. She gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile. "I want to blow you, Ralph," she said looking up at him. "I need you to cum in my mouth."

Something she never did with her husband, giving him a blowjob, Edna now had the reputation of being an experienced cocksucker. Unable to get enough of the feel of a cock in her hand and the sensation of a cock in her mouth and in her pussy, she loved stroking cock as much as she loved sucking cock and fucking cock. She loved controlling a man not only with her hand and her pussy but also with her mouth, too.

"Cum Ralph. Cum. Cum in my mouth. Then, cum all over my face and across my naked breasts. After you cum in my mouth, I want you to give me a cum bath," said Edna while stroking his stiff prick harder and faster. "I want to bathe in your cum."

The busiest cocksucker in the nursing home, she had already blown at least a dozen of the resident men. Before, when sucking cock, she dabbled and never allowed her husband to cum in her mouth. Now, she not only allowed all of her lovers to cum in her mouth but all over her face and across her naked tits, too. She had not only grown to be a great cocksucker but also a cum slut, too. She loved sucking cock and receiving cum baths, too.