Flashing Pussies and Pricks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe, they hoped to have incestuous or forbidden sex with you as much as you hoped to have incestuous or forbidden sex with them. Did you ever think of that? I bet you never thought of that.

No doubt, your elderly mother, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, aunt, cousin, grandmother co-workers, and/or next-door neighbors are just as horny as you are. Maybe, your elderly female relatives, co-workers, and/or your next-door neighbors sexually wanted you as much as you sexually want them. You'd never know unless you tested the sexual water by touching them and feeling them while kissing them.

# # #

Think about it. Imagine this happening to you. Tell me. I really want to know. What would you do if the above happened to you?

If you suspected that your female relatives, co-workers, and/or your next-door neighbors deliberately, sexually teased you by flashing you their panties and/or their naked breast, would you return the favor? Would you flash them your naked prick? Would you show them your hard, erect cock?

Think about it because this could happen to you. If your female relatives, co-workers, and/or next-door neighbors flashed you their naked asses, their naked tits, and/or their naked pussies, would you flash them your naked cock? Would you take out your prick and masturbate in front of them? Would you be horny enough and/or perversely perverted enough to have sex with one of them or with all of them?

Taking that a step further, if your female relatives, co-workers, and/or next-door neighbors wanted to have incestuous or forbidden sex with you, would you have incestuous or forbidden sex with them? If they wanted to stroke your cock, would you finger their pussies? If they wanted to masturbate you, would you masturbate them? If they wanted to stroke and suck your prick, would you finger and lick her cunts? If they wanted to make love to you, would you make love to them before fucking them?

Why not? What do you care? You're old and they're old. This is your last sexual hurrah to finally have sex with the women you've been incestuously lusting over for all of your life.

# # #

John, an elderly man in his early 70's seemed as horny as a teenager. He relaxed on his back patio sipping his coffee and pretending to read his newspaper while watching Dorothy stooping, bending, and flashing him her panties and her naked tits. As his excuse for her to walk closer while he stared at her longer and harder, he made light conversation with her.

Dressed in a t-shirt and pajama bottoms without wearing underwear, he always had a throbbing and pulsating erection for her. Pretty good for a man his age, obviously, he wanted to have sex with her. Clearly horny and while hoping that she'd catch him playing with himself, he fingered the head of his prick while staring at her panty clad pussy, her ass, and what he could see of her naked tits. Truth be told, he'd love for her to stroke his cock, suck his cock, and fuck his cock.

Sexually teasing him, Dorothy acted unaware that he was staring at her. Continuing to sexually tease him, she acted unaware that he could see as much of her as he could. She pretended that she didn't know that he was fondling the head of his pajama clad prick while she mindlessly tended to her garden. Yet, she stealthily stared at his growing erection as much as he stared at her panties and naked breasts.

Watching them from the kitchen window, it was erotic fun watching them flashing one another. Then, when she stood before him, the size and the shape of her naked breast, her areola, and her erect nipple were clearly visible through the hole in her t-shirt. She acted unaware that she was showing as much of her big tit as he was seeing. She seemed to enjoy exposing herself to him as much as he seemed to enjoy her exposing herself to him and as much as he enjoyed exposing himself to her.

This outrageous, sexual behavior had been going on for several months, ever since his wife died, they've been deliberately, sexually teasing one another by flashing one another. They should get it over with and have sex with one another already but they seemed content to just flash one another. Acting as if they were virginal teenagers, I wished they'd act more their age and just have sex. Yet, perhaps, they didn't want to ruin it by just doing it. Sometimes, with sex a letdown, it's more sexually exciting to sexually tease one another than actually having sex.

# # #

Dorothy has giant, natural breasts that hang nearly down to her waist. John's wife had small breasts, barely a B cup with very small nipples. Dorothy has huge nipples, too, that stick out with the morning chill. Especially when she gets her t-shirt wet, her next-door neighbor can surely see the shape and the size of her big tits, as well as her big, erect nipples. The wetter her t-shirt, the more he can see. As if she wants him to see more of her naked breasts, she deliberately gets her t-shirt and her panties wet.

With her so nearly, nakedly exposed, she pretended that she's unaware that her neighbor, John, can see as much of her as she's deliberately showing. Then with him deliberately exposing his erect, naked prick to her while stroking himself harder and faster, masturbating in front of her, she pretended that she didn't know that he was exposing himself to her but she knows. Of course, she knows. No one can see them but I can see them flashing one another when looking from the kitchen window that overlooked the back patio.

Sometimes, when it's really hot during the summer and she's really horny, she does her gardening in just her t-shirt without wearing panties. Enjoying the naked ass and pussy show, John sat on his lawn chair staring at her. Then, returning the flashing favor of her exhibitionism with his exhibitionism, as soon as he had an erection, he pulled out his cock and slowly stroked himself in front of Dorothy while she watched.

Pussy for cock, whenever she exposed her naked ass and her naked, bushy, brown pussy to John, he exposed his naked, erect cock and his dangling testicles to her. They were ripe for having sex. Yet, with neither one taking the next step, sexually teasing one another while flashing one another must have been so sexually frustrating.

Then, one day, when he disappeared inside of his house, curious to see what he was doing, she went in after him. She caught him in the living room masturbating himself over all that he saw of her. His eyes were closed and his headphones were on, no doubt, not only couldn't he see her but also, he couldn't hear her, too. She continued watching him stroking his cock before daring herself to walk closer to him.

Taking the next step, ready to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him, she removed her t-shirt and panties. Then, she moved to her knees and knelt beside him by the couch. Startling him, she took him in her hand before taking him in her mouth. After all of these months of sexually teasing one another, Dorothy finally stroked his prick while sucking his prick.

Stroking him faster and stroking him harder, she didn't stop stroking him and sucking him until he ejaculated his cum in her mouth. She swallowed his cum and licked him clean. Then, mounting him, she made love to him before fucking him.

# # #

Not long after their first sexual encounter after sexually teasing one another for months, they married and were happy finally having regular sex. Then, when John died five-years later, unable to adequately care for her, her family moved her to a nursing home. There, hooking up with this man and with that man, she quickly became another cocksucking slut. Dorothy loved sucking cock and having men cum in her mouth and all over her face as much as the men loved having her suck their pricks, cumming in her mouth, and all over her face.

THE END