Flashing Pussies and Pricks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If only he could see what she had become now, her husband must be turning over in his grave. If only he knew that his wife of forty-four-years had grown to love sucking cock, he'd never believe it. He'd call her a whore. He'd call her a cocksucking slut.

If he wasn't already dead and buried, he'd divorce her. No doubt, before divorcing her, he'd want her to blow him. Denied that before, he'd want her to suck his cock. He'd want to cum in her mouth. He'd want to give her a cum bath, too.

When Ralph complied and removed his limp dick from his pajama bottoms, Edna stared at his naked prick as if she had never seen a naked prick before. Then, returning the exhibitionistic favor of his exhibitionism with her exhibitionism, she lifted the hem of her nightgown and spread her legs to show him her naked, brown, bushy pussy. As if magic, while staring at her naked cunt, he suddenly had a full erection.

# # #

"Me first," she said. "I'll suck your cock and will allow you to cum in my mouth and all over my face and naked tits," she said removing her nightgown. "If you rub my clit, fingerfuck my pussy, lick my cunt, and give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue," she said reclining back on her bed with her bent knees spread. "I need to cum."

With her sexual reputation proceeding her, having already heard sexy stories about Edna's incredible blowjobs, Ralph made himself comfortable between her thighs. He rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her pussy while licking her cunt. Wanting to experience what many of the other men have already experienced, it was rumored that she was the best cocksucker in the nursing home. Then, as soon as Edna had her oral orgasm, not even taking the time to enjoy the afterglow of sex, she slid hallway down the bed to take Ralph in her hand before taking him in her mouth.

As if she was a thousand-dollar a night call girl, she stroked his prick while sucking his cock. Determined to make him cum to maintain her cocksucking reputation, stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper, she didn't stop stroking and sucking him until he exploded a huge volume of his cum in her mouth. Yet, not nearly done, she still wanted him to give her a cum bath.

After she swallowed what was already in her mouth, she removed his cock from her mouth and when she did, she released the pressure that she had on his cock with lips. As soon as she did, as if a volcanic eruption, Ralph exploded a second load of cum all over her face and across her naked breasts. After she gave him what he wanted, a blowjob, he gave her what she wanted, a cum bath.

# # #

Chapter 04:

The idea of this story started at work. I work as a home healthcare giver for an elderly woman named Dorothy. She's in her late sixties to her early seventies. I don't know how old she is. I have no idea. She won't divulge her age. Clearly, with all of her aches, pains, and the medication she must take, she doesn't like getting old. Yet, who does?

"A woman should never admit her age or tell her weight," said Dorothy with a self-satisfied smile.

Yet, with her a shapely 5'8" tall, I figured she weighed somewhere around 140 to 150 pounds.

In bed by 9 pm, she's up at the crack of dawn and full of energy. She's an early riser. She enjoys doing her gardening before it gets too hot outside. Dorothy is normal in every way except in one way. She enjoys doing her gardening in her underwear. That's right. She gardens in her panties.

As weird as it may be sexually exciting for those who enjoy seeing a woman in her panties, no matter her age, Dorothy is one of those women. Never pegging her for an exhibitionist, she's grown to become one now. Without shame or embarrassment, every morning, she's outside gardening in her panties for all the world to see her panty clad ass and her panty clad pussy. As if she wants to be seen flashing herself, she bends at the waist and stoops with her long, legs opened wide.

In addition to wearing her white, sheer, bikini panties, she wears an oversized, threadbare, men's t-shirt with a hole in front of her right breast. If one was to stare long enough and hard enough, whomever was looking could clearly see the shape and the size of her big, naked breast along with her exposed, erect nipple and her symmetrical areolas. That's the outfit she wears to plant her seeds, water her flowers, and dig up roots.

The first time I saw her gardening outfit, I was shocked. With her normally so modestly moral, I was stunned. Wondering if she was losing her mind or getting Alzheimer's, I wondered if she forgot to wear her pants. After all that I could see of her panty clad ass and her panty clad pussy, I was embarrassed for her. Yet, seeing her in her panties in public, with me somewhat of an exhibitionist, too, made me not only sexually aroused but made me want to flash my panties and my naked breasts, too.

Yet, perhaps, her last gasp at feeling like a sexy and sexual woman, if it made her happy to expose and flash herself in that sexually revealing way, why not? It's just her panties. It's just one of her partially exposed breasts. It isn't as if she's topless or naked. Besides, at her age, what difference does it matter if she's in her panties or even naked? Who even cares?

She's not hurting anyone. In the way that men would be by flashing their naked pricks, she's not breaking the law by committing a crime by flashing her panties and her naked breast. Obviously, been there and done all of that, she's old enough not to care if anyone sees her in her panties and sees her naked breast.

"With me continually bending, leaning, and squatting, I'm more comfortable in my panties," she said. "Besides, I have lots of sexy underwear that I no longer have reason to wear. Wearing my sexy panties out in public makes me feel sexy. Wearing my sexy panties in public no longer makes me feel old. It makes me feel young. It makes me feel alive."

When asked if she's embarrassed not wearing pants or shorts, she shrugged with an uncaring wave of her hand. When made aware that everyone can see her in her panties, seemingly, she didn't care. In all the years that she was out there doing her gardening in her panties, no one seemed to care enough to report her. I heard of one woman, the cat woman, because she has so many cats, likes to do her gardening naked.

"If I could garden naked without being arrested, I would," she said with a dirty laugh. "Besides, I'm too old to be embarrassed. Furthermore, who's going to look at an old woman flashing her panties," she asked rhetorically with a shrug? "I have nothing more for them to see that they haven't already seen of their mothers and grandmothers."

# # #

The t-shirt she wore only covered the top of her panties. The shape of her ass, her pussy mound, camel toe, and dark shadow of her brown, bushy pussy were all clearly and nakedly visible for anyone looking to see. Then, when she planted her feet and spread her legs to bend at the waist to pull her roots, she flashed, John, the elderly man living next door, the entirety of her panty clad ass and the dark shadow of the back of her dark brown, bushy pussy.

Maybe, in addition to gardening, flashing her neighbor was her sexual intention all along. Maybe, she enjoyed showing him her sexy panties as much as he enjoyed seeing her sexy panties. Maybe, flashing him her panties was her way of showing him that she was still a sexy and sexual woman.

Maybe, she hoped that he'd make the next sexual move and expose himself to her. Maybe, she hoped that he'd make the next sexual move and stick his cock in her hand, in her mouth, and/or in her pussy. Maybe, she's horny. Maybe, she needed to get laid. Maybe, she's sexually frustrated. Maybe, she needed to have a sexual orgasm.

With her untrimmed patch of bushy, dark, brown pubic hair visible through her sheer, white panties, she has a jungle of a pussy, a real bush. I know because I help her take a shower every day. I offered to trim it for her but clearly, she likes her pussy being wild and bushy in that way. With her attracting some sexual attention, even at her age, she has an admirer. No doubt, she garnered the interest of a man from exposing her panties and exposing her naked breast.

Whenever she's out, her elderly neighbor is out, too. Maybe, he's horny, sexually frustrated, and needed to cum, too. On the pretense of drinking his coffee and/or reading his newspaper, John comes out on the pretense of getting some sun. Seemingly, unable to get enough of her, he looks. He stares. He leers. He ogles all that he can see of her panties and her big, naked breast.

Because the t-shirt she wears is a man's oversized one, when she bends at the waist while facing him, she gives him a clear, down t-shirt view of her big, naked tits. From the sheer weight of her huge double D breasts, the front of the t-shirt hangs low enough and wide open enough for him to see the entire shape and size of her big tits, her erect nipples, and her areolas. A game they seemingly enjoy playing, she continually flashes him her naked breasts and he continues to stare at her naked breasts.

When she bends at the waist when facing him, on the pretense that he's fussing with his birdfeeder, as if hypnotized by her big tits, he stands for a better down-blouse look inside the front of her open t-shirt. Seemingly mesmerized by all that he's seeing and all that she's showing, she's surprised that he had never reached his horny hand inside of her wide-open t-shirt to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts. Even though her breasts sag more now than they ever had before, she still has shapely knockers.

Obviously, with him living alone after his wife died and not having a woman in his life, John seemed enamored with Dorothy's big tits and her shapely, panty clad ass. He continually stared at all that he's seeing and all that she's showing. No doubt, he masturbated that night over all that he had seen of her that morning. Obviously, he was as sexually attracted to her as she was sexually attracted to him.

Yet, think about it. Who wouldn't masturbate over seeing Dorothy gardening in her panties while flashing her naked, double D breasts in down-tee shirt views? Even at her elderly age of seventy-years-old, looking ten-years younger, she's still an attractive woman. She's still a good-looking woman with huge breasts with big nipples. Definitely, John would do her. Definitely, with her making the first move, should he make the next sexual move by touching her and feeling her, she'd do him, too.

Oddly enough for some strange reason, breasts are the last parts of a woman's body to age. Even when women are in their seventies, many women have the breasts of fifty-year-old women. Seemingly, for some odd reason, maybe because they're not out in the sun and/or are supported by a bra, but unless they're really old, their breasts don't sag and age in the way that the rest of their body does.

Fortunately for Dorothy and for John, more difficult to find someone still interested in sex at their advanced ages in life, they seemed to enjoy one another's company. Something they have in common, they're both into sexually teasing one another. As long as it wasn't cold and/or raining, Dorothy continued flashing John all morning during the spring, summer, and early fall. Seemingly, she loved flashing him her panties and her naked breasts as much as he loved seeing her panties and naked breasts.

Perhaps, hoping he'd return the favor of her exhibitionism with his exhibitionism, she enjoyed sexually teasing him by flashing him her underwear, what he can see of her bushy pussy, and all that he can see of her big, naked tits. Perhaps, she hoped that he'd flash her his cock. Perhaps, in the way that she was ready to masturbate herself in front of him, she hoped that he'd masturbate himself in front of her, too.

# # #

Tell me. Be honest. I really want to know. This is really important to me. One day, God willing, I'll be Dorothy's age. Conceivably, one day, that could be me gardening while flashing some elderly man my panty clad ass and my panty clad pussy along with glimpses of my big, naked tits. While hoping that he'd flash me his cock, that could be me being flashed with his naked prick.

If I was an elderly woman in her 70's, I wonder what men would do if I suddenly flashed my panties and my naked breast. Would they look? Would they stare? Would they reach out and touch me and feel me? Would they ask me out on a date, take me parking and, then, try to get me naked and have their wicked, sexual way with my hands, my mouth, and my pussy? Would they move me to my knees, stick their erect prick in my mouth, and have me blow them? Would they cum in my mouth and all over my face?

"Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth," said Edna stroking the resident men while sucking the resident men. "Then, after you cum in my mouth, I want you to cum again. I want you to give me a cum bath. I want you to cum all over my face and across my naked breasts."

# # #

I couldn't help but wonder, if I was an elderly woman, would elderly men flash me their naked pricks? Would they masturbate themselves and cum in front of me? Now that I made the first move by flashing them my panties and my naked breast, what would they do? Would they solicit me for sex? Would they want me to blow them? Would they want to cum in my mouth?

Would they want me to touch them and stroke their naked pricks? Would they want me to take them in my hand to stroke them before taking them in my mouth to blow you? Would they make love to me before fucking me? Would they fuck me hard and fast enough to cum in my cunt? Tell me. I really want to know what they'd do if I flashed them my panties and my naked breast.

Think about it. This could happen to you. Imagine this happening to you.

What if your 70-year-old, elderly mother, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, aunt, cousin, grandmother, co-workers, and/or your next-door neighbors deliberately flashed you their panty clad assed and her panty clad pussies, what would you do? Would you look? Would you stare?

Or, knowing that they were deliberately flashing you, were horny, and wanted sex, would you do more than that? Would you dare touch them and feel the? Would you dare grope them while touching them and feeling them everywhere? Would you dare have sex with your elderly mother, your sister, your mother-in-law, your sister-in-law, your aunt, your cousin, your grandmother, your co-workers, and/or your next-door neighbors?

Think about it. Would you take them in your arms and kiss them, French kiss her? While making out with them, would you touch and feel her everywhere through her clothes. If she willingly and consensually allowed you to do so, would you slowly strip her naked while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. If she willingly and consensually allowed you to have sex with her, would you have hot sex with her naked body? Would you fuck her?

What if your female relatives, co-workers, and/or your next-door neighbors deliberately flashed you their naked breasts, what would you do? Would you look? Would you stare? Would you reach out and touch, feel, fondle, and grope their naked breast? Would you touch, finger, fondle, and grope their naked nipples? Would you sexually oblige them and suck their nipples while fondling their big, naked tits?

Would you not only be sexually tempted to reach out to touch, feel, and squeeze their panty clad asses, but also, would you be sexually tempted to cup their panty clad pussies and/or finger their pussies through their panties? Would you be sexually tempted to touch, feel, fondle, and grope their big tits through their t-shirts? Think about it. If this was your once in a lifetime opportunity to have sex with a woman you've always been sexually attracted to, what would you do?

If this happened to you, what would you do? If your female relatives, co-workers, and/or your next-door neighbors deliberately flashed you their panty clad asses, her panty clad pussies, and their naked breasts, what would you do? Thinking that they wanted you to give her sex, would you take the next sexual step. Would you take it upon yourself to sexually molest them by touching her and feeling them everywhere?

Think about it. This could happen to you. Imagine it happening to you. Whoever it is, she deliberately flashed you her panties and deliberately showed you her naked breast. Would you return the favor of her exhibitionism with your exhibitionism and flash her your naked, erect prick? Would you dare pull out your cock and expose yourself to her?

While hoping that she'd do the same and masturbate herself in front of you, would you masturbate yourself in front of her? Then, later that night, would you masturbate over all that you saw of your female relatives, co-workers, and/or your next-door neighbors' underwear, what you saw of her naked breast, and what she saw of your naked prick? Would you masturbate over the thought of exposing your cock to them and/or masturbating yourself in front of them?

Tell me the truth. Be honest. I really want to know.

If she was consensual to you touching, feeling, fondling, and groping her naked breasts, would you reach out and touch her big tits, feel her big tits, fondle her big tits, and grope her big tits? Imagine stripping her naked while touching and feeling her everywhere. Would you have sex with her if she wanted to have sex with you?

Imagine cumming in your elderly mother, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, aunt, cousin, grandmother, co-workers, and/or your next-door neighbors' mouths. Imagine making love to them before fucking them and cumming in their pussies. Imagine giving them cum baths and cumming all over her faces and across their naked breasts. How hot is that?

# # #

Think about it. If they exposed themselves to you first and if they were was agreeable to you exposing yourself to them, would you take out your cock and expose your naked prick to your elderly female relatives, co-workers, and/or your next-door neighbor? Imagine their reactions to seeing your naked prick. How sexually exciting is that?

After all, only returning the favor, they did expose themselves to you first. Then, taking the next, perversely, perverted step, would you masturbate in front of your mother, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, aunt, cousin, grandmother, co-workers, and/or your next-door neighbors? Would you put your erect dick in their elderly hands and wrap their fingers around your naked cock? Would you tightly grip their hands, hump their hands, and force them to give you a forced, hand job?

Think about it while imagining it really happening to you. By humping their hands, would you force them to stroke you? Imagine cumming all over your elderly mother, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, aunt, cousin, grandmother and/or your next-door neighbor's hands.

Then, if she was willing and the sex was consensual, would you gently push them to her knees and stick your stiff prick in her mouths? Would you put a gentle hand behind their heads and force them to suck you? How hot is that? Would you make love to your elderly female relatives, co-workers, and/or your next-door neighbors before fucking them hard and fast enough to give them sexual orgasms with your erect prick?

Maybe, your elderly mother, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, aunt, cousin, grandmother co-workers, and/or your next-door neighbors flashing you wasn't an accident of you being at the right place at the right time. Maybe, they had deliberately flashed you their panty clad asses and their naked tits. Maybe, they're horny and hoping that you'd take the next sexual step and give them sex, forbidden and/or incestuous sex.

If only they did, maybe, they really wanted to suck your cock. Maybe, they really wanted you to cum in her mouths. Maybe, they really wanted you to give them cum baths. Maybe, they really wanted you to make love to them. Maybe, she really wanted you to fuck her. Maybe, she really wanted you to fuck her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with your cock. How hot is that?