Flashing, Spanking & Wanking! No. 07

Story Info
The girls submit to a spanking and pussy whipping.
2.2k words
4.31
18.7k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

I had lost the key to Robs Cage, and he had threatened to spank the truth out of us. This turned Caroline on, and she was happy to be subjected to a spanking. I had been on the receiving end of one of Rob's spankings and knew just how much they hurt. As I had genuinely lost the key and wanted to keep in favour with Caroline, who was ravenous for her spanking, I gave in and let Rob have his wicked way with us both.

Half an hour later, Caroline and myself were hogtied and naked. Left side by side, our burning ass's prominently poking over the edge of the bed. Rob had just given us the spanking from hell, trying to beat the whereabouts of the key to his cage.

I looked into Caroline's eyes as he laid into her rounded buttocks. Even rounder now as he had both her wrists tied to their relative ankles. Pulling her up in a ball, her bountiful breasts squashed against her bent legs.

I heard the crack of his devilish swat. I saw the ripple of her skin, the wobble of her bottom and then gasp from her mouth. Caroline cried out and then made another peculiar sound.

I looked around to see Rob's face buried in Caroline's pussy.

"Oh! He's eating my ass!" She blurted

To me, that was a godsend. At least he wasn't eating mine.

"Have you really lost the key?" Rasped Caroline as her ass was worked on.

"Yes, I wish you'd believe me."

Rob flipped us over; still hot tied. Our wrists tied to our ankles, making our legs spread, exposing our pussies.

He walked the length of the bed, smiling to himself as he swished his crop. I knew how malevolent he was, and I thought it was only a matter of time before he started punishing our genitals. He stood looking down at my gash running the head of his crop slowly and lightly up and down my inner thighs.

I panicked as the crop head slowly made its way to my pussy. All thoughts about my well-beaten ass evaporated as all my senses went between my legs.

I tried to bring my knees together in a futile attempt to cover up my sensitivity. Rob ran his crop head easily between my protesting guard and rubbed at my trimmed bush. I tensed my muscles, trying hard to cover my opened, inviting vagina.

He kept the crop still, hovering gently, making its presence known on my pubes. I thought at least with my knees together, he wouldn't be able to have a free swing. So I strained to keep my knees together. Rob smiled, gently stroking my pubes with the tip of his crop. My inner thigh muscles began to ache as I struggled to keep my knees touching in defence of my gash.

The bastard was just waiting until my legs were exhausted and would fall open, exposing my precious pussy.

My face winched as I strained to keep my legs together and gave in, letting my legs spread wide, giving Rob a well-spread pussy for him to attack. Rob lay the crop tip on my hood and smiled.

"No!" I pleaded.

"The Key, where is the key?" He interrogated, gently tapping my gash.

"I swear It was in my purse. I don't know where it is," I pleaded. Rob's expression didn't change, and I sensed the whereabouts of the key wasn't foremost in his mind as his glazed face studied my genitals with renewed interest. He had seen my pussy many times, too many times, I was beginning to realise. He was looking on it afresh as he had never pussy whipped me.

"Well?" He mused.

"Well, what?"

With that, he hit my pussy with a short flick of the wrist, shocking me with a sharp wasp-like sting on my genitals.

I screamed, and my body contorted, pulling hard against my bound hands and ankles. My ass bounced on the bed, much to Rob's amusement.

"Oh, I liked that!" He cackled and quickly gave me another flick from his crop. I shrieked hard again, straining against my restraints, my back arching as my ass bounced on the bed, somehow trying to assuage the violent sting in my cunt.

"I swear I don't know where the keys is!" I cried.

"But you did. You had the keys all that time, keeping me cruelly locked in this cage and then humiliating me with your fingers up my ass."

"I'm sorry," I gasped as my pussy pain receded to a warm hum.

"Sorry!" He discharged with venom, "Just look at my balls?" He angrily challenged as he dropped his trousers.

"I'm sorry!" I sincerely shouted, my voice going up several octaves as he pussy whipped me once again!

"Right now, your turn Miss Big tits Hunt."

"Oh! no!" Protested Caroline without conviction. Despite her cries, it was very apparent she was enjoying being put to the crop.

Caroline was already yelping in pain as he quickly whipped her pussy while it was undefended. I felt guilty for feeling relieved as Caroline took a barrage of pussy whips. It meant my own could recover from the sting that was still emanating from the raw edges of my vagina.

Fortunately for me, Rob was more interested in Caroline's tits. His cock may have been caged, but his mouth wasn't, and He was quickly sucking, nibbling and kneading her huge breasts.

He stood upright and took the crop to Caroline's gaping pussy, and started with quick repetitive slaps to her nether regions. At the same time, his other hand tweaked her nipples.

Caroline had control at first, easily taking the light slaps with a minimum of jerks. The accumulative pain built up and soon had her yelping and rolling to evade the short slaps to her pussy.

Rob pushed her knees apart so he could attack with impunity. Caroline rocked as far as her hogtied body would allow, crying out and drowning out the sound of the slaps to her gash.

"The Key! Where is the key?" He demanded.

"I don't know," cried Caroline.

A slap followed hit her pussy followed by a caress.

"The Key! Where is the key?"

"I don't know," cried Caroline trying to roll over on the bed and somehow hide her sore gash.

A slap to her pussy followed by a caress.

I knew from bitter experience that a slap on the pussy wakes up every single nerve ending in the erectile tissue of the clitoris.

Robs following caresses over the wide awake nerve endings would cause the whole vulva, not just the clitoris, to shiver and shake with painful and erotic excitement.

The alternative slapping and caressing stimulated the entire area beyond the point of control for Caroline leaving her pussy gushing juice as she surprisingly neared orgasm.

Her nipples were hard, her legs were open, her pussy damp. She was good to go at that point, but after five minutes of light taping on her spread labia and finger rubbing of her hood and clitoris had Caroline shivering in a reverie and making sounds of pleasure unknown

to me.

He Oiled her up. Using lubricant baby oil. His hands were soon slipping and sliding around Caroline's clit and vulva, ensuring a sharp sound of palm on pussy as he slowly slapped away.

He made sure to cover her whole pussy, from the top of the crackdown to her asshole. Making her yelp as he always hit fresh skin.

The oil increased the sound of each slap. He stopped to Caress her clit, letting her know that it was going to see some action by taking aim to flick her right on the tip. Caroline wormed and writhed, anticipating the oncoming flick, trying to rock from side to side to move her pussy and disrupt his aim. Rob just laughed, watching Caroline roll in her hogtied state

He rubbed her firmly, all the way from top to bottom, to Stimulate her nerve endings to some state of comfort and then suddenly whipping her pussy again.

At this point, Caroline knew what was coming and started to welcome the stinging kiss to her spread genitals.

Rob slowly started slapping. Working his way up the slap scale by beginning with one gentle pat. Once he began to pat her pussy his face lit up with sadistic pleasure. I watched with my own pussy vulnerably spread, dreading the time he would switch his vicious flips of the crop from her pussy to mine.

I looked at Caroline. She had closed her eyes and submitted to her fate. My own vagina seemed to sting in sympathy as she lightly gasped at each strike. Poor Caroline had nothing to do with Rob's cage and losing the key, but here she was naked and hogtied, having her pussy whipped.

Rob flicked her a little harder. Caroline let out a sharp squeal but slowly brought her cries of pain down as she adjusted to the increased severity of the whips to her genitals. Not wanting to bring attention to myself, I studied Caroline through my peripheral vision. Her big boobs were juddering visibility with each strike, and yet her cries had calmed to long sighs. I stared at the ceiling, in guilt as it was my cruelty that had driven Rob to extraordinary vicious retaliation. We had drained his prostate to relieve his pain, thanks to Caroline's knowledge of men's reproductive organs.

She was paying for that knowledge now as she sighed into my ear as I heard each strike of her pussy and saw her tits rolling.

Surprisingly she started to move her hips and lift them to meet his crop tip. Rob stopped momentarily, taking the offering of her surrendered pussy with a grin. A challenge for him to do his worst.

He watched her body writhe as he slapped harder, keeping up his rhythm. Not too fast, but not slow either. Caroline was now taking a slap a second. The more she thrust her hips up and arched her back, the faster and harder Rob slapped her pussy. He started to smile as Caroline rocked and cried louder and louder until Caroline let out one continuous cry. She had cum!

Caroline screamed her orgasm loudly with each breath. It was a shock as she had covered the build-up to her orgasm with what we thought were cries of pain.

"You bitch!" cried out Rob in exasperation, "You weren't supposed to enjoy it!" as he drew back his crop back behind his head to deliver a lethal blow.

"Don't!" I cried out in desperation, enough to cause him to pause momentarily.

"You could cause damage."

"Oh! Wow, that was intense!" Gasped Caroline through the tail end of her orgasm.

It was enough to make Rob see sense and throw the crop across the room in frustration.

"What about this?" demanded Rob indicating to his caged bruised cock.

"I Know someone who'll get this off for 500 quid! Shouted Rob, but I haven't got the money, do you?"

"Yes, but ill need some time," I admitted.

"Time! I've been in this fucking thing for weeks!"

"Just give us a few days. It's the best I can do!"

"Okay, a deal, but you have to do one thing for me."

I lay naked in the bath with Caroline crotched over me. She was bursting to pee after being flooded with pints of water.

The deal was we got the cage off Robs throbbing cock, and he wouldn't post Caroline pissing over me.

I didn't mind. I was in love with Caroline and would have quite gladly clamped my mouth over her vagina and swallowed the lot.

She was given lots of water to drink by Rob, who was ready with his camera.

I looked up into her sore, whipped vagina as I spied her tiny pee opening to the urethra just below her clitoris. I nervously wondered how much control Caroline had. I decided to surrender to her golden shower as I couldn't see my way out of this.

"I want you to piss on her face, or your tits get whipped," Rob threatened, "understand?"

Caroline nodded, her head straining as she struggled to stay on her haunches.

"Right, wait until I get a good view of your spread cunt before you start pissing," Rob instructed with more than a hint of humiliation. He had the two girls who were responsible for locking his cock and balls painfully in a cage for over a week and wanted more than his pound of flesh.

Caroline gasped and groaned. "Sorry, Julie, but I can't hold on any longer.

Rob grinned and readied his camera, pointing it at my face and Caroline's straining pussy.

"It's all right, love, I understand. We must let my little brother have his fun."

With that, Caroline groaned orgasmic like and gave a big gasp as she let go of her bursting bladder.

I looked up for as long as possible at Caroline's relieved face as her hot stream of amber urine shot out of her pussy before splattering on my face.

We stood naked together, drying ourselves off, occasionally winching as we accidentally brushed a sore nipple or our beaten pussies.

"I think I'll be out of action for a while," winced Caroline studying her ravaged pussy, "Still, maybe it will give Mark more time to control that sperm sprayer of his."

I delicately sat on the toilet seat, making sure my sore gash overhung the unforgiving china. "You and Mark still virgins?"

Caroline sighed, "What do you think?"

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers