Flashing Tits, Pussies & Cocks Ch. 04

Story Info
After having sex with Mom, David has sex with mother-in-law.
9.4k words
4.62
38.1k
36
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having sex with his mother, David has sex with his mother-in-law.

After having incestuous sex with his 65-year-old, MILF of a mother, Mary, chapter 4 is about 48-year-old, David having forbidden sex with his 67-year-old, MILF of a mother-in-law, Sharon. Sometimes acting as if they're coy virgins when sexually teasing him and enticing him, feigning their innocence, both women haven't had sex in a very long time. Until she recently had incestuous sex with her son, Mary hadn't had sex since her husband died and Sharon, ripe for his sexual seduction, hadn't had sex since her husband left her for a much younger woman.

Needless to write, even though the two women are officially deemed senior citizens, both women are sexually frustrated and are ready and willing to have sex with David, anytime and anywhere. Both women are healthy enough and plenty horny enough to want to have sex, lots of sex. For those who can still have sex at that age, between work and children demanding their time and energy, sex in their sixties and seventies is sometimes better than sex in their forties and fifties.

Then, when David presented his erect, naked prick to both his mother, even though he was her son, and his mother-in-law, even though he was her son-in-law, how could they possibly say no? At their elderly ages, with sexual opportunities few and far between, they both grabbed for the gusto. In the way that his mother stared at his naked, erect prick, his mother-in-law stared at his naked, erect prick, too. Much different having sex with an older woman than a younger woman, not shy, ashamed, and/or embarrassed, no longer playing games of chase and tease, mature women know what they want.

# # #

Chapter 5 is about David having sex with his wife's 45-year-old, kid sister, sexy Jenna. Unbelievable as it reads but totally true, wanting to experience having even more sex with David, chapter 6 is about him having threesome sex with his mother, Mary, and his mother-in-law, Sharon. When not having sex with David, the women are horny enough and desperate enough to have sex with one another.

'Wow,' thought David. 'I can't believe my mother is having sex with Sharon.'

After watching his mother having sex with Emma's mother, he watched his mother-in-law having sex with his mother. It's pretty hot watching two MILFs stripping one another naked and going at one another while David watched and masturbated himself before being invited to join them in a sexual threesome. Who knew watching two women having lesbian sex could be so very sexually exciting? Yet, perhaps, the women being his mother and his mother-in-law made it that much hotter.

Prelude:

Continued as part of the flashing tits, pussies & cocks' theme.

Something that I've always wondered, why do women flash men and why do men flash women? Do you know? Does anyone know? Does anyone care why people flash one another just as long as they do? Do the flashers even know why they feel compelled to flash or are they just driven to do it by some uncontrollable urge? Even if they're virgins, happily married, or elderly widows, all men have to do is to hold up a sign that reads 'Show me your tits,' and women, no matter their age or breast size, will gladly show men their tits.

Talk about flashing, now, here's something that I couldn't make up if it wasn't true. Why do women answer their front doors to the pizza delivery men while only wearing only a towel over their naked bodies that predictably always falls when they're reaching for the pizza with one hand and paying for the pizza with her other hand? Wait for it, invariably, the towel always falls and the women are always naked.

As soon as they open their front doors while wearing only a towel, the pizza delivery men know that the women are going to flash them their naked bodies. Taking the next, sexually forbidden step, why do women sometimes even allow the pizza delivery man to touch them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and/or have sex with them? Why is that all about?

Are they that lonely to show a man they don't know and/or have never met their naked bodies? Are they that horny to open their front door nearly naked or naked? Are they that sexually frustrated to show their naked bodies to a man, any man? Are they that desperate for the touch, the feel, and the grope of a man, any man, even the pizza delivery man? Seemingly, if you want to see your mother, your sister, your mother-in-law, your sister-in-law, your aunt, or your female cousin naked, just hand deliver a pizza to their home.

"Oh, my God," said the woman just standing there naked and not reaching for her towel nor covering her nakedness with her hands, arms, or forearms. "Please avert your eyes. Please don't look at my naked tits, my naked ass, and/or my naked pussy," said the woman. "I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe my towel fell. I'm so very embarrassed," she reiterated.

She called even more attention to her nakedness by telling him not to look at her naked tits, her naked ass, and/or her naked pussy when her towel fell as she reached for the pizza before finally reaching for the towel. Perhaps, she was hungry but the possession of the pizza was much more important than the possession of the towel and of her modesty. Instead of quickly reaching for her towel, deliberately flashing him, finally, now that he had a good, long look of her naked body, she reached for her towel to cover herself while staring at him as if was the pervert.

Tell me honestly, do women who flash pizza delivery men make you envious of pizza delivery men? Does seeing so very many women in their bras and panties, in their short, low-cut, sheer, sexy nightgowns, topless, or naked while delivering pizzas make you want to get a job delivering pizzas? Think about it. It's not so bad.

Not only do they get a tip but also, they get to see women in their panties and bras, topless, semi-naked, and naked. If they're lucky enough, they may even get to touch, feel, fondle, and grope all that they see. If they're really lucky, as their tip, they may even receive a hand job and/or a blowjob. Granted, not all women are worth seeing semi-naked or naked but pizza delivery men still look and sometimes touch, feel, fondle, grope, and have sex with their customers. Besides, what man would pass up a free hand job or a blowjob?

"Sorry, but I have standards. I'm sexually attracted to young, tall, busty blondes but, what the Hell? Since you're willing and I'm horny, while you're sucking my cock, I'll close my eyes and pretend that you're a tall, busty blonde, instead of an old, flat chested, grey-haired woman," said the pizza delivery man.

The woman laughed at his reluctance of receiving a blowjob from an elderly woman.

"Give me some of that extra cheese with your pepperoni," said Donna seductively while not bothering to pick up her dropped towel.

Showing him her sexual intentions, she moved to her knees, unzipped the pizza delivery man, pulled out his prick, and stroked him while sucking him as her pizza grew cold.

"I just love the extra, white, creamy sauce with my pizza," she said as soon as the man ejaculated his cum in her elderly mouth, all over her aged face, in her grey hair, and across her wrinkled, naked breasts.

# # #

"What do you do for living," asked one man to another man?

The man smiled as if he was having a sexual fantasy and, no doubt, he was.

"I deliver pizzas," he said proudly as if he was a doctor, a lawyer, or an Indian Chief with part ownership in a casino. "I'm a pizza delivery man," he said with a sexy smile.

The first man nodded his head in envy.

"A pizza delivery man? You lucky bastard. You're such a lucky bastard. After seeing that movie, Mystic Pizza, I always wanted to deliver pizzas. Instead, my parents forced me to go to college and earn a degree in business," he said.

Now, as if he was having a sexual fantasy and, indeed, he was, the man looked at the pizza delivery man with jealousy.

"I bet you must have seen some sexy stuff in your line of business. You must have seen lots of topless and naked women," he said with a knowing smile. "Tell me about some of the women you've seen without their clothes when their towels suddenly fall," he said with a dirty laugh. "And by the way, as an aside, what kind of towel is your favorite?"

In the way of an oversexed priest having forbidden sex with some of his parishioners and/or with some of his sexy, virginal nuns, the pizza delivery man smiled a sexually satisfied smile.

"I sure have. I've seen all kinds of semi-naked and naked women, tall ones, short ones, sexy ones, shapely ones, young ones, mature ones, elderly ones, and overweight ones. I can't count how many naked asses, naked tits, and naked pussies that I've seen over the years," said the pizza delivery.

He stared at the man as if he looked familiar.

"By the way, the Pinzon Turkish, 70 x 40, bath sheet towels are my favorite towels. With them having an 820 grams per square meter weight and weighing three and a half pounds dry, they're so very heavy that they always suddenly fall. He looked at the man with curiosity. "You look so familiar. Just wondering but, where do you live?"

The man looked at him with confusion.

"Where do I live? I live at 22 Crescent Drive," he responded. "Why?"

As if he was laughing over and inside joke, the pizza delivery man chuckled.

"You may not know me but I've delivered many pizzas to your house," he said with a chuckle. "Your wife always answers the door wearing only a towel, a Turkish towel, that always falls at the most opportune time. I can't count how many times that I've seen your lovely wife naked," he said with a dirty laugh. "You're a lucky man. Your wife is a very beautiful woman and has such a very sexy and shapely body." He nodded his head while smiling. "I wish I had a wife who looked like her."

Obviously, unaware that his wife had been flashing the pizza delivery man her naked body, he looked at him as confused as he was shocked.

"Thank you, I think," he said looking at him with sexual excitement. "Only, I'm wondering if it was my wife, my mother, my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, my daughter-in-law, or my daughter that you saw naked. With times tough and everyone working low-pay, part-time jobs without benefits, they all temporarily live with us, too."

The pizza delivery man laughed.

"I've seen all six women naked many times," he said with a sly smile while nodding his head. "Seemingly, as if it's a sexy, exhibitionist game that they play, they take turns answering the door wearing short, sheer, low-cut and sexy nightgowns, or only wearing only a towel that always falls." He laughed. "Glad that they all love pizza; I've seen them all naked several times. By the way, your mother and your mother-in-law are total MILFs. I'd never kick them out of bed for eating crackers."

The man looked at the pizza delivery man with foreboding.

"Thank you, I think," said the man again, this time with a long pause. "Tell me honestly, please, I won't be mad but I need to know, have you had sex with my wife, my mother, my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, my daughter-in-law, or my daughter," he asked with a nervous gulp?

The pizza delivery man laughed.

"Yes, I've had sex with all six women. They all love my topping of extra special, white sauce while sucking on my spicy pepperoni," he said. "They've all allowed me to touch, feel, fondle, and grope their naked bodies while they sucked my cock. Every one of the women have allowed me to cum in their mouths," he said. "Now, don't take this the wrong way but I must tell you," said the pizza delivery man with a pause. "Your mother and your mother-in-law give the very best blowjobs. Those two women really know how to suck cock."

# # #

Yet, interestingly enough, instead of retrieving her towel, his customer stood there posing while feigning to cover herself with her hands and forearms. Making his day, as do so many other women do when flashing the pizza delivery man, she allowed him to have a good, long, look of her naked body before closing her front door. It makes one wonder how many naked women they've seen in the course of a day, a week, a month, or a year.

Think about it, what if your wife, your mother, your mother-in-law, your sister-in-you're, your daughter-in-law, or your daughter deliberately dropped her towel and exposed her naked body to the pizza delivery man? Tell me, would they exposing themselves to the pizza delivery man sexually excite you? Would knowing that he saw them all naked make you hard and horny and make you want to see them all naked, too? Always wondering if they did, would you wonder if they had sex with him, too?

Armed with that information, would you feel the need to masturbate yourself over the imagined, naked image of your mother, your mother-in-law, your sister-in-law, your daughter-in-law, or your daughter exposing themselves to the pizza delivery man? Armed with that information, would you feel the need to barge in their bedrooms while they were dressing or undressing to see your mother, your mother-in-law, your sister-in-law, your daughter-in-law, or your daughter naked? Armed with the information that they all loved the topping of extra special, white sauce, would you pull out your cock and give them some of your extra special, white sauce?

"Suck my cock. Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me in the way that you blew the pizza delivery man. I need to cum in your mouth while I fondle your naked breasts and finger your erect nipples," said her son.

Maybe, just following your lead, not thinking that they would, you dared them to answer the door while just wearing a sexy nightgown or just a towel that you knew would deliberately fall. Unable to refuse your exhibitionistic, sexual request, maybe you double dared them to expose themselves to the pizza delivery man. Perhaps, as much as you wanted to see them all naked, you wanted the pizza delivery man to see them all naked, too. Perhaps, you didn't know that they took you up on your double dare and went through with it until the pizza delivery man told you that they all did.

# # #

In the same way that women flash pizza delivery men, why do women expose their naked breasts or their naked bodies to anyone who comes to their front door? Moreover, how come women flashing their naked bodies never happens to you? Whether it's the mailman, the UPS man, the FedEx man, the newspaper delivery man, a traveling salesman, a census worker, a man carrying a petition hoping for a signature, or a Jehovah's Witness, they're all fair game? Is it just being at the right place at the right time or are these women constantly and deliberately exposing themselves to unsuspecting men?

I dare write that it's the latter instead of the former. Indeed, women are constantly, continually, and deliberately exposing themselves to men while making their flashing appear unintentional or accidental. Think about it. Men are voyeurs and women are exhibitionists. Men are made to feel perverted for looking and while women are held blamelessly not responsible for showing. Surely, with both going hand-in-hand, with men voyeuristic perverts and women exhibitionistic whores, we can't have one without the other.

Why do women flash truckers and tollbooth, token takers their naked breasts on the highway? Why do women wear the most revealing bikinis on the beach while acting as if they're being violated and are angry at men for looking at all that they're showing? Why do women wear the most revealing outfits, one that is short enough to show their panties or naked asses and pussies when not wearing panties? Why do they wear sheer, low-cut, revealing blouses without wearing a bra while showing their naked breasts, their areolas, and their erect nipples?

Why do women go up the mall escalator wearing a short skirt while knowing there are men standing lower behind them looking at all that they're showing and all that they can see? When wearing a short skirt, why do women bend at the waist on the pretense of fixing their shoe to give men a better show of their panties or their naked asses, if not wearing panties? Why do women wear short, flared skirts on a windy day, whether with or without panties? While knowing full well that men are looking, why do women sit across from men on a train or a bus with their knees parted?

Why do women dress and undress with their shades open and the bedroom lights on at night? Why do mothers and sisters wear short, sheer, and sexy nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe? Why do women garden while wearing short and low-cut sundresses? Every time they squat, they show their panties or naked pussy. Every time the lean, they show their cleavage, their bras, or their naked breasts. With all of their flashing of panties, bras, naked pussies, or naked breasts, it makes you want to take up gardening, doesn't it?

"Honey, thank you for helping my mother garden. You've been a big help," said Dave's wife, Emma.

If only his wife, Emma, knew that he (ahem) loved gardening. Dave smiled at all of the up-nightgown peeks of his mother-in-law's naked pussy when she squatted in front of him to plant her seeds. He smiled at all of the down-nightgown views of her double D, naked breasts that he saw when she leaned at the waist in front of him to rake and pull weeds.

Not knowing he was home and was there watching, he smiled at all the times he saw his MILF of a mother, Mary, naked while watching her dress and undress with her bedroom door wide open. He smiled at all of the up-skirt views of his mother-in-law's panties and up-nightgown views of her naked pussy that she either deliberately or accidentally gave him. He smiled at all of the down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra and down-nightgown views of her naked breasts that Mary and Sharon unintentionally or deliberately gave him.

"Trust me," he said with a shit eating grin. "It was my pleasure. I've always loved gardening."

# # #

"Pig! Pervert! Oh, my God. How dare you? Stop staring at me as if I'm naked," said the nearly, naked women on the beach to the man staring at all that she was showing in her barely-there bikini. Suddenly, acting so very modestly moral when berating him for staring at all that she was deliberately showing him of her nearly, naked body, then, she removed her bikini top in front of him to sun herself.

Why do drunken women ride mechanical bulls in a bar while wearing practically nothing and showing everything? With men watching, why do women go down a waterslide in a bikini while clearly seeing other women losing their tops and even their bikini bottoms? While knowing that there are men standing outside the dressing room watching, why do women dress and undress in a mall dressing room, one with curtains, without closing the curtain all the way? Why do women try on shoes while wearing short skirts with or without panties and while flashing the shoe salesman their panties or their naked pussies?

"So, what do you do for a living," asked one man to the next?

The man looked as if he was having a sexual fantasy and, indeed, he was, before answering.

"I work selling women's shoes during the day, deliver pizzas at night, and work at the waterslide on weekends," he said with a shit eating grin.

The man looked at him with shocked envy.

"You lucky bastard. You're such a lucky bastard. I bet you've seen some things."

The shoe salesman while shrugging his shoulders.

"You have no idea all that I've seen. I've seen everything," he said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

As if hoping for some sexual action, why do men walk around their mothers, their daughters, their sisters, their aunts, their female cousins, their mothers-in-law, their sisters-in-law, and/or their daughters-in-law while wearing pajama bottoms with nothing underneath? Pretending their dick flashes are accidental and unintentional, and while pretending that they're unaware that they're nakedly exposed, they'll even allow their flaccid prick to dangle out of their pajama pee hole. Not caring if their dick flash is deemed deliberate, when horny enough, they'll even walk around the house sporting a huge, naked erection.