Flashing Tits, Pussies & Cocks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While making their flashes appear unintentional or accidental by making their pricks hang out of their bathing suits, why do men flash their naked pricks to unsuspecting and surprised women on a non-nude beach? Why do men allow their mothers, their daughters, their sisters, their aunts, their female cousins, their mothers-in-law, their sisters-in-law, their daughters-in-law, and/or their daughters to catch them naked while masturbating themselves and cumming? Instead of being embarrassed that they were caught masturbating and cumming, they're sexually excited that their chosen target saw their naked, erect prick.

"Oops. Sorry Mom but you entered my room without knocking," said David when he finally came downstairs for coffee. "I didn't hear you," he said lying while staring at all that his mother was showing through her short, sheer, and low-cut sexy nightgown.

She gave him a sexy smile with her shrug.

"That's okay. It's nothing that I haven't seen before," said his mother, Mary.

He stepped closer to her while staring down her open nightgown top at her naked breasts.

"I was wearing my headphones. I'm so embarrassed that you saw my naked prick," he said feigning his embarrassment while hiding his sexual excitement. "I'm so embarrassed that you caught me masturbating and heard me masturbating over imagining you naked. I'm so embarrassed that you saw me cumming while imagining having sex with your naked body, Mother," said David. "Please forgive me."

She waved a hand of unconcern while exposing much of her nearly, naked body by standing in front of the open door of the refrigerator. As if she was standing in front of a TSA X-ray machine, the light from the refrigerator showed David all that he wanted and hoped to see of his naked mother.

"Don't worry about it. There's nothing to forgive. All sons are sexually attracted to their mothers and," she said with a pause. "All mothers are sexually attracted to their sons," she said giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

Why do men expose themselves to unsuspecting women when they're in their cars? Why do men jump out of doorways naked while wearing a wide-open raincoat with nothing else on underneath? Where does that need to flash unsuspecting women their naked, erect pricks come from? Is it the excitement of seeing the shocked looks on their faces or is it something other than that? Perhaps, their flashing is an uncontrollable side-effect of being sexually abused.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 03:

After having incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother, Mary, David sexually seduced his MILF of a mother-in-law, Sharon.

As nervous as he was sexually excited, he reached down to feel, squeeze, and fondle his mother's big, naked breasts. When she didn't stop him, he took even more sexual liberties with his mother. Brazenly, he fingered her erect nipples with one hand while cupping, feeling, and fingering her panty clad pussy with his other hand. His sexual fantasy come true, after having masturbated over imagining this day for years, he couldn't believe he was finally having incestuous sex with his mother.

Complying with his sexual need and wanton desire to have incestuous sex with her, consensually complicit in their forbidden, sexual affair, David's mother, Mary, moved halfway down the bed. Sexually teasing him, she stared up at her son with her big, brown eyes and gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. Then, she took his erect prick in her hand again and slowly stroked him before taking his stiff cock in her mouth to suck him.

His sexy, MILF of a mother was stroking his cock while sucking his cock. He couldn't believe his mother was sucking his prick. Obviously, with her not pushing him away and rejecting him, instead, with her blowing him, she wanted to have illicit sex with him as much as he wanted to have forbidden sex with her. If it wasn't enough that she was allowing him to have sex with her beautiful, naked body, he never suspected that she wanted to have illicit sex with him as much as he wanted to have incestuous sex with her.

She smiled up at him while staring at him. Then, while still staring up at him, she kissed his cock while licking his cock. Never knowing that his mother sucked cock, with his stiff prick in her mouth, she continued stroking his cock while sucking his prick. Giving him the best blowjob that he ever had, his mother was a great cocksucker.

Hard for him to wrap his head around her sucking him, as if he was imagining it, David couldn't believe that his sexy MILF of a mother was consensually stroking him while blowing him. Further, he couldn't believe she was going to allow him to cum in her beautiful mouth. His long time, sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't wait to cum in his mother's mouth. Obviously, in the way that she was determined to make him cum, she wanted him to cum in her mouth as much as he wanted to cum in her mouth.

Obviously, enjoying herself as much as he was enjoying himself, she stroked him faster and harder. Without doubt, she was determined to get her son to cum. Clearly, she was determined for him to cum in her willing mouth. Even though he was enjoying the moment while wishing this forbidden, sexual intimacy would last forever, he couldn't wait to cum in his mother's beautiful mouth. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over imagining his mother blowing him and allowing him to cum in her mouth. Now his dream come true, his mother was sucking him.

"Cum, David, cum. Cum in your mother's mouth. I need to taste you cum. I need to swallow your cum. Cum, David, cum," she said continuing to stroke him harder and faster while sucking him deeper. "Cum in Mommy's mouth."

As if Mommy was the keyword, while humping her mouth and fucking her face, as soon as she said Mommy, he ejaculated a huge load of warm and salty cum in his mother's mouth. He couldn't believe that his mother not only blew him but also allowed him to cum in her mouth and swallowed his cum. Then, thinking he was done cumming, in the way of releasing a cork from a champagne bottle, when she released his prick from the pressure of her lips, in the way of a cone, shaped volcano, he ejaculated a second load of cum.

Giving his mother a cum bath, he ejaculated his cum all over his mother's face, in her grey hair, and across her naked breasts. As if she was a work of modern art despoiled by his semen, his mother's face was dripping with his incestuous lust and with his cum. Awash in his cum, she had cum dripping from her hair, her eye lashes, her nose, her chin, and her big breasts. Unashamed and unembarrassed, totally turned on sexually, he watched his mother scoop cum with her fingers and take it in her mouth to swallow.

"Wow! You shot gobs and gobs of cum. That was a lot of cum, David," said Mary wiping her face, her hair, and her breasts with some tissues. "Have you been saving that cum just for me," she asked with a sexy laugh?

Still not done having sex with her, crazed with having incestuous sex with his mother, surprising her, he pulled his mother's panties down and off. Seemingly shocking her, in one downward swipe of his mother's white, bikini panties, he exposed his mother's naked ass and her trimmed, brown pussy to his horny eyes. Not taking no for an answer, he spread her legs wide open.

As if he was her gynecologist giving her a gynecological exam, he exposed his mother's naked pussy to his horny eyes. Then, in the way that she stroked and sucked him, he fingered and licked his mother. He ate his mother's cunt while rubbing her clit harder and licking her pussy faster. Having not had a sexual orgasm in such a long time, it didn't take her long to have a sexual orgasm now.

"Oh, David," she cooed. "Oh, my God, David," she said louder. "Something your father would never do, don't stop. Please don't stop eating me. Eat me, David. Eat me. Eat my pussy. Eat your mother's cunt," she said closing her eyes and breathing through her mouth. "You're going to make me cum," she said putting her hands on each side of his head. "You're going to make Mommy cum."

She pressed his head down with her hands and, as if his face was her hand towel. Then, she slowly moved his face from side-to-side while rubbing her wet, naked pussy all over his face. Bathe in his mother's vaginal secretions, he had his mother's pussy juices everywhere, in his mouth, up his nose, in his eyes, and all over his face. Just as he never thought his mother would suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth, he never thought his mother would allow him to masturbate her before allowing him to eat her cunt.

"You're going to give your mother a sexual orgasm. Oh, David. Oh, my God, David. Make Mommy cum, David," she said. "Make Mommy cum."

As if Mommy and David were her keywords, as soon as she said Mommy and David together, she fell quiet. Relaxing in the afterglow of sex, she enjoyed having her sexual orgasm from her son eating her. She cuddled her son while he felt, fondled, and sucked her naked breasts.

# # #

Chapter 04:

Long before he confessed that he wanted to have sex with his wife's MILF of a mother, Sharon, and her sexy sister, Jenna, it all started more than twenty-years ago with David wanting to have sex with his mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Actually, it started even long before that, on his wedding day to Emma, nearly 30-years-old. Grinding himself against them while dry humping them, it all started when he was slow dancing with his mother-in-law and then with his sister-in-law after they all had a few drinks.

Sharon wore a beautiful, low-cut dress with an attached cape that hung down to the top of her hips. The dress showed off her long, line of sexy cleavage and the tops of her meaty and jiggling big breasts. While dancing with her, daring himself to do so, with great trepidation, he remembered moving his hand beneath her cape and touching, feeling, fondling, groping, and squeezing the sides of her breasts while they danced.

With her not stopping him and with no one knowing what his horny hand was doing under her cape with his mother-in-law's breasts, he had his wicked, sexual way with Sharon's big tits. With her not slapping his horny hand away, he took her complacency as an invitation to continue touching, feeling, fondling, and groping her big breasts. Now, encouraged to feel even more of her big tits, turning her away from the crowd of guests, he moved his horny hand to the front of her dress and felt her entire breast in his hand through her dress and bra.

Granted, she was a little tipsy at the wedding but with her not having a man in her life after her husband left her for a younger woman, obviously, she was horny. Seemingly, in the way that his mother was ready for his incestuous, sexual advances, his sexually frustrated mother-in-law was ripe for his sexual advances, too. Unlike trying to seduce younger women by wining and dining them, as much as he wanted to have forbidden sex with Sharon, she wanted to have forbidden sex with him. It was just a matter of finding the right time and the right place to strip her naked.

Then, when her nipples made their presence known by fully erecting, obviously, sexually aroused, she didn't even swat his hand away when he fingered her big nipples through her clothes while dancing with her. As if he was her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover instead of her son-in-law, she allowed him to pull, turn, and twist her hard, erect nipples through her clothes and her bra. Clearly, enjoying him groping her, she was breathing through her opened mouth while blowing her warm breath in his ear. David continued feeling his mother-in-law's double D cup breasts and fingering her big nipples as they danced.

Horny from dancing with her, becoming bolder, he pulled her closer while rubbing his growing erection against the front of her dress. Dry humping her, if he could had gotten her in a dark corner of the room, he would have stuck his horny hand down her dress and inside of her bra to feel her big, naked tits and finger her erect nipples. He would have stuck his hand under her dress to feel her pussy through her panties. In the way that he sexually wanted his wife and his MILF of a mother, he sexually wanted his mother-in-law, too.

Having just turned 18-years-old in time for her sister's wedding, Jenna's beautiful dress had a three-quarter jacket over her shapely ass. The jacket concealed his horny hand touching, feeling, fondling, and groping his sister-in-law's round and firm ass while dancing with her. Between feeling his mother-in-law's breasts through her clothes and feeling his sister-in-law's ass through her clothes, he hit the jackpot when marrying into this family. One day, when his wife was out, he couldn't wait to get one or the other home alone. At the very least, exposing himself to them, he couldn't wait to have sex with one or the other or both.

# # #

Whenever they slept over and were in their bedrooms dressing, he barged in on them on the pretense that he had something important to tell them or ask them. When they were in the bathroom showering or bathing in the bathtub, with them only having one bathroom, he barged in on them on the pretense that he really needed to pee. Routinely, he caught Emma's mother and/or sister in their bras and panties, topless, in their sexy nightgowns without a robe, and naked. Returning the flashing favor, a game of exhibitionism and voyeurism that they both enjoyed playing, he regularly flashed them.

When they were first married, her mother and her sister, one of the other and sometimes both, were always over their apartment night and day. Because of their frequent and sometimes surprised visits, his flashing outfit of choice, he wore a bathrobe with nothing underneath. Whenever they were over the house, unbeknownst to his wife, Emma, while making his flashing appear accidental, he always flashed her mother, Sharon, and/or her sister, Jenna, his naked prick.

Keeping his secret and never telling his wife that he had flashed them, staring at his exposed cock, seemingly, his mother-in-law and sister-in-law enjoyed him exposing himself to them. Whenever his wife was busy in another room, easy to do, he'd stealthily loosen his bathrobe tie and allowed his robe to fall open, especially when he was reaching for something while standing over one of them. With his erect cock practically in their faces, it was difficult not to notice that he was so nakedly exposed.

While pretending that he was unaware that he his cock was out, he made sure that his mother-in-law and/or his sister-in-law got a good, long look of his naked prick before putting it away. Never tired of seeing his naked cock, all they did was stare. Every time he flashed them, that night, he'd masturbate himself over flashing them while imagining them naked and making love to them before fucking them. Every time he flashed them, that night, he'd masturbate while imagining them stroking and sucking his cock before imagining cumming in their mouths.

"Oops, sorry about that. I didn't know that I was nakedly exposed. Please forgive me," he said covering his stiff prick with his bathrobe while feigning his embarrassment. "I'm so embarrassed," he said feigning his embarrassment to his mother, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law but never blushing.

# # #

Continually staring at it, obviously, Sharon wanted to see her son-in-law's prick because his mother-in-law never looked away. Seemingly enamored with his naked prick and sexually aroused whenever being flashed, she stared at David's naked cock as if she had never seen a naked cock before. Seemingly never tiring of seeing her son-in-law's naked prick, she always stared at his naked cock while giggling her sexual arousal. She stared at his erect prick as if she wanted to stroke it, suck it, and fuck it.

Instead of just masturbating himself later over flashing her his naked cock, he always wished he could do more. He wondered what it would feel like to receive a blowjob from his mother-in-law and/or sister-in-law. How hot would that be if Sharon or Jenna allowed him to cum in their mouths? He wished he could make love to them before fucking them. He wished he could give them both a sexual orgasm with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock.

Wishing Emma's mother would stroke him while sucking him, he was so tempted to put her hand on his naked prick or slowly slide it across his mother-in-law's lips. Yet, he didn't know how she'd respond and react to him sexually assaulting her. The last thing that he wanted was for her to tell his wife that he exposed his naked cock to her. Not daring to make a sexual move on his mother-in-law, instead, he continued masturbating over imagining her naked and having sex with him.

His sister-in-law, Jenna, was the same way. Whenever he flashed her his cock, she stared at his prick as if she had never seen a prick before. Obviously, sexually attracted to him, if ever he put her hand on his prick, she'd probably stroke him. If ever he slowly slid his naked prick across her red, full lips, she'd probably take him in her mouth and suck him. Whether his mother-in-law or his sister-in-law, whenever they stared at his naked prick, they always made him so horny. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over imagining them naked and having sex with them.

Surrounded by sexy and beautiful woman, he was lucky in that regard. With him having a sexual attraction to big breasted women, no doubt, because of his MILF of a mother having big tits, his mother, Mary, had 36 D cup breasts. With her having the largest breasts of all of the women, his wife, Emma, had gigantic, 34DDD cup breasts. His MILF of a mother-in-law, Sharon, had 36 double D cup breasts and his sexy sister-in-law, Jenna had 34 D cup breasts. They all had big tits, huge breasts.

'Tits, tits, tits, I'm surrounded by big tits,' he thought while staring at his wife's, his mother's, his mother-in-law's, and his sister-in-law's big breasts. 'I wish they would all lean over me and hang their big, naked tits in my face. I'd love to cuddle them while they were topless. I'd love to touch, feel, fondle, and suck their tits while they stroked my prick.'

# # #

Then, later in their marriage, when their children were toddlers and when Emma's sister or mother stayed overnight to help with the kids for his wife to sleep in longer, David arranged for Sharon or Jenna to catch him masturbating. Knowing they'd be coming upstairs to deliver clean laundry from the basement, brazenly laying on his bed naked and giving them a naked show, he wore his headphones, closed his eyes, and stroked his cock. Curious what they'd do, if they'd stay to watch him cum or leave, he had his computer camera running to capture their reaction to seeing him playing with himself.

Instead of leaving, Sharon always stayed to watch his masturbation show. Knowing that his mother-in-law was there in his room watching him masturbate himself, while his wife slept downstairs and away from the kids, he stroked his cock faster and harder. Hoping that she didn't prematurely leave, he wanted her to watch him cum.

While he stroked himself, he imagined Sharon stroking him. He wished she'd walk over to his bed and take him in her hand before taking him in her mouth. Sexually teasing her, he added to his mother-in-law's sexual arousal or his sister-in-law's sexual arousal with his words. Depending who was there with him in his room, as if he was there alone and talking to himself, he whispered his running monologue for their sexual benefit.

"Oh, Sharon. Oh, my God, Sharon. I want you," he whispered loud enough for her to hear.

He continued stroking himself.

"I'd love to strip you naked. I wish I could touch you and feel your sexy, naked body everywhere while kissing you. I'd love to rub your clit, lick your pussy, and fingerfuck your cunt. I'd love to give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue," he said.