Flashing Tits, Pussies & Cocks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing she was still there watching, he stroked himself harder and faster.

"I'd love for you to stroke my cock while sucking my cock. I need to cum in your mouth, my mother-in-law's mouth. Then, I wish I could make slow and sweet love to you before fucking you hard enough and fast enough to give you a sexual orgasm with my cock," he whispered.

Hoping she'd stay to watch him cum, he continued stroking himself harder and faster. Then, while imagining exploding his cum in her mouth and all over her face, he ejaculated his cum all over his hand. Such a waste to cum on his hand, he wished his mother-in-law would voluntarily take his stiff prick in her mouth.

"Oh, Sharon. Sharon. I wish you were here. I would love to cum in your cunt before cumming in your mouth," he whispered.

Later, when he checked the camera feed, with her staying for his entire masturbation show, he watched his mother-in-law put the laundry basket down to feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her clothes. Then, lifting her skirt, he watched her finger her pussy through her panties while watching him masturbate himself. When she lifted her skirt to her waist and pulled down her panties to her midthigh, he watched her expose her naked pussy while rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her cunt while watching him cum.

# # #

With his wife plenty enough women for him, other than exposing himself to them and them exposing themselves to him, he never made a sexual move on his mother, his mother-in-law, and/or his sister-in-law. Then, when Emma told him about flashing their next-door neighbor and wanting to have sex with him, that was his opportunity to finally sexually seduce his mother, possibly his mother-in-law, and even his sister-in-law. As if he was a horny teenager again, after already having incestuous sex with his mother, David couldn't wait to see how far Sharon and Jenna women would allow him to sexually go with them.

After successfully having incestuous sex with his mother, his mother-in-law was first on his list while hoping to have forbidden sexy with her. After having sex with his mother, there was something about having sex with an older woman, a woman who was old enough and close enough to him for him to pretend that she's his mother, too. After him groping her at his wedding to her daughter, after she caught him masturbating, and her flashing him her naked tits and pussy while gardening, he couldn't wait to see if Sharon still wanted to have sex with him.

A dangerous road to navigate, one that could destroy his marriage, yet, sexually excited enough and horny enough, he was ready to sexually seduce his mother-in-law, Sharon. If she rejected his sexual advances, he just hoped she didn't tell his wife, Emma, that he tried to sexually seduce her. Even though he told her that in exchange of her wanting to have sex with Bob, that he'd want to have sex with his mother, her mother, and her sister. Nonetheless, a big step to take, everything could backfire and blow-up in his face.

When he pulled up to her house, he stealthily walked around to the side by the kitchen. As if his mother-in-law was there just for him and had been waiting for him, he saw her by the kitchen sink rinsing dishes. She was still in her sheer and sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe. With the front of her nightgown wet from rinsing dishes, clearly, he could see the outline of her huge, naked breasts and the impressions of her erect nipples from the driveway. Every time she moved, as if sexually teasing him, her big breasts moved with her.

'I would love to suck her big nipples while fondling her enormous melons,' he thought while staring at all that he could see of his mother-in-law's breasts through her kitchen window and through her wet nightgown.

He stood there for a minute to watch her big, tits, jiggling show. Knowing that she only locked her front door when leaving the house, he walking around her house and quietly opened her front door, silently closed it behind him, and tiptoed in the kitchen. With the water running, she didn't hear him approaching. As if she was his wife, his girlfriend, or his lover, pushing her against the sink, he put his horny hands on her nightgown clad hips and pressed himself against her naked, nightgown clad ass. He nuzzled her neck while kissing her neck, her cheek, and blowing in her ear.

"Hi Mom," he said.

She laughed.

"I'm glad that was you and not some rapist," she said laughing again. "Although with me not having had sex since my cheating husband left me for his whore of a secretary more than half my age years ago, a rapist is looking good, right about now," she said with a dirty laugh. "Rape me, David," she said wiggling her shapely, elderly ass against his hard and erect, pants clad cock.

He couldn't believe his ears.

'His MILF of a mother-in-law wanted him to rape her,' he thought. 'Wow, it's as if she read my mind. Not wanting to push his luck, he thought better of it. He was tempted to ask her if he could tie her to her bed, blindfold her, and invite a few of his friends over to gangbang her while he watched and masturbated himself.'

Nonetheless, if only himself without a few of his friends, he'd love to strip off her nightgown, tie her to her bed, and have his wicked sexual way with her naked body. He'd love to make love to her before fucking her. He'd love to stick his erect prick in her hand before sticking his hard cock in her mouth. He'd love nothing better than to cum in Sharon's willing mouth.

# # #

As if that was his invitation to sexually abuse his mother-in-law's sexy and shapely body, curious what she'd do, he reached up and cupped the bottom of her breasts through her nightgown. For a 67-year-old woman, she still had firm breasts. Her double D breasts were nearly as big as her daughter Emma's triple D, cup breasts and bigger than Jenna's D cup breasts. Happily, and luckily for him, big tits run in his family. In breast heaven, his mother had firm, D cup breast, too. David loved tits, especially big tits, the bigger the better.

"David, I don't mind you groping my tits but just don't finger my nipples," she said taking a breath to sexually control herself.

Interestingly enough, his mother said the same thing when he groped her breasts while giving her a massage. Yet, instead of obeying her, being naughty, as he did with his mother, he did with his mother-in-law. He slid a slow and deliberate hand across her nipples and, as soon as he did, her nipples erected in the way that his cock was already erect.

His mother-in-law had such big nipples. Like mother like daughter, in the way that he loved Emma's big nipples, and his mother, Mary's, big nipples, he loved her enormous nipples. Now, he wondered if Jenna had big nipples, too. In the way that he couldn't wait to see Sharon's erect nipples, he couldn't wait to see Jenna's erect nipples, too. Sexually attracted to both women, he couldn't wait to pull their nipples, turn their nipples, and twist their nipples while sucking their nipples.

"Why can't I finger your nipples, Sharon," he asked innocently, as if he didn't know? I love your hard nipples. You have such big nipples," he said pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples.

Obviously making her sexually aroused and horny by fingering her nipples through her nightgown, she squirmed. Then, as if she was dry humping him, she deliberately rubbed her ass against his growing erection. She continued rubbing her shapely ass against his growing erection while he continued feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her sheer and sexy nightgown. Unashamed and unembarrassed, quickly becoming sexually aroused, Emma's mother sexually wanted her son-in-law as much as he wanted his mother-in-law.

'This is too easy,' he thought. 'First my mother and now my mother-in-law. I wonder if sexually seducing Emma's sister will be as easy.'

He kissed her neck and nibbled her ear while continuing to hump her ass, feel her breasts, and finger her nipples through her nightgown.

"As horny as I already am, I swear, David, if you continue fingering my nipples, you'll sexually arouse me and I'll do something that I'll regret later," she said.

For an old broad, looking ten-years younger than her age, Sharon was so hot. He removed his horny hands from his mother-in-law's magnificent breasts to feel and grope the rest of her. As if he was a Japanese masher on a subway, he ever so slowly and seductively lowered his hands down Sharon's slim and trim body to feel every, sexy curve. Stopping at her hips, he moved his hands to the back of her and felt her ass through her nightgown. Firm for an older woman from years of swimming and playing tennis, she still had a great body.

# # #

Ever so slowly and ever so gradually, without her making a move to stop him, he lifted the back of her nightgown until he exposed her naked ass to his horny eyes. He peered down to look at Sharon's naked ass. He was seeing his mother-in-law's naked ass. Even though he had seen her naked when barging in her bedroom while she was dressing and barging in the bathroom while she was showering or bathing, never had he had such a long and close up view of her naked ass.

'If I had just seen her naked ass and not known how old she was, I'd think she was in her forties instead of in her sixties,' he thought. 'Like mother like daughter, in the way that Jenna has an incredible ass, Sharon has an incredible ass, too. I can't wait to tap her ass.'

Ignoring him, as if he wasn't even there, she continued rinsing her dishes while he continued slowly and seductively raising the back of her nightgown. Then, when he moved his hands to the front of her and fingered her brown, bushy, pubic hair, obviously, expecting him to fingerfuck her, nearly dropping her dish, she froze in place. He slid a slow and deliberate finger up and down her pussy slit before parting the lips of her vagina. She gasped when he inserted his finger deeper inside her and felt her warm wetness. Ready to masturbate her, David couldn't believe he was fingering his mother-in-law's cunt.

"David! Oh, my God, David," she said recoiling as if he had tickled her. "What are you doing to me? Please don't start something that you can't finish."

He let out a dirty laugh while continuing to fingerfuck her.

'I'm masturbating Emma's mother. I can't believe I'm masturbating my mother-in-law,' he thought.

He leaned closer to her ear, stuck his tongue inside, and blew on it.

"Oh, don't worry. Trust me. I'll finish it," he said with a dirty laugh. "I'm going to masturbate you in the way that you watched me masturbate myself," he said. "I'm going to rub your clit and fingerfuck your pussy until you have a sexual orgasm while screaming out my name."

She exhaled a big sexually aroused breath through her mouth.

"Oh, David. Do it, David. Masturbate me. Finger my pussy while rubbing my clit. Fingerfuck my cunt, your mother-in-law's cunt. I need to cum, David. I need to cum and if you give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers, I'll give you a sexual orgasm with my hand and with my mouth," she said. "If you make me cum all over your fingers, I'll allow you to cum in my mouth and all over my face."

He laughed out loud.

"I can do better than just masturbating you, Mom," he said.

In one quick movement, as if removing a shroud from a priceless work of art, David removed his mother-in-law's nightgown. She was naked. Sharon was naked before his horny eyes.

He turned off the water and scooped her naked body in his arms. As if he was a pirate and she was his spoils, he carried her to the living room couch while grabbing a towel along the way. As if they were at the beach and about to have a picnic, he spread out the towel on the couch before depositing Sharon on the sofa.

# # #

As if his pants were on fire, in the way that Bob removed his pants to have sex with Emma, David removed his pants to have sex with Sharon. Before he even had a chance to finger her pussy, not to be denied his stiff prick, she grabbed his erect cock. She fondled the head of his prick with her fingertips while slowly stroking him. Then, she sat up on the couch to take him in her mouth while staring up at him with her big, brown eyes. His MILF of a mother-in-law was blowing him in the way that his mother had sucked his cock.

'Unbelievable,' he thought. 'I wish I had put the moves on my mother and my mother-in-law years ago. What is it with these older women,' he thought? 'Horny and sexually frustrated, they're sexual animals. Instead of having to wine them and dine them and settle for a goodnight kiss, these older women are ready to suck and fuck.'

David pulled away from her to move to his knees and settle himself in between Sharon's shapely thighs. He fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. He rubbed her clit while fingerfucking his cunt. Within just a few licks, he had her squirming on the couch.

"Isn't eating you better than just masturbating you?"

She grabbed the sides of his head with both of her hands.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to this," she said. "Eat me, David. Lick my cunt. Fingerfuck my pussy. Give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and your mouth. Make me cum, David," she said. "Make me cum."

To be continued...