All Comments on 'Flashover Pt. 06'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
teslaownerteslaowner5 days ago

Sean, Sean, Sean. You screwed up talking To the other developer. Reese said they used local contractors, and had been getting bids from them about the work. You should have gotten the names off those contractors, as one of them might have assumed that if Barn's project fell through the other one would go ahead. Sloppy police work.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 days ago

Another exciting chapter!

5

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter5 days ago

Keeps getting better, as I anticipated it would. This is a very good series, and as teslaowner noted below, the lack of perfection is evident in places, which makes the story all the more believable and relatable. No one bats 1000! The Fish shooting adds the political awareness of how quickly any situation becomes racial or police instigated violence, and yes, it does happen, and there are bad cops out there, but there are also a lot of honourable police officers put in extremely hazardous situations with only seconds to make judgements. It’s what you reap for having a society with more handguns than citizens!

pepepilotpepepilot5 days ago

The story keeps getting better and better. I also appreciate the fact that the story is running daily, or almost daily. I hate long stories when the authors can't put the story out in a reasonable time. Kudos. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment!

dgfergiedgfergie3 days ago

The story still going strong so keep on keeping on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
822 Followers
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES