Flat Mate

Story Info
Just a lad looking for a place to stay.
1.1k words
3.69
5.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flat Mate

By Paige O'Neil

"Take your clothes off."

Kyle thought he had misheard her at first. "Look," he said, keeping his hands raised should the pretty psycho with the kitchen knife get the wrong idea and stick him with it. "The agency gave me the keys to check the flat out. I didn't know you were here, they said the place was vacant."

"Does it look vacant, dickhead? This is my flat, I live here."

"Well, I see that now."

"Are you deaf?"

"What?"

"Hah hah, smartarse. Your clothes... get them off."

Kyle frowned. The girl let the hand with the knife drop to her side and flicked her long wet hair back. She held the towel around her with the other hand. He knew she wanted to humiliate him, make fun of him and as much as he wanted to avoid that scenario, he did not relish the thought of the cold blade penetrating his flesh.

After a moment's careful consideration, Kyle dropped the keys and slid his shirt over his head. Then he unbuckled his belt and pulled each leg free of his jeans, hooking his socks off in the process. A second later, he stood in the hallway of the flat wearing nothing but his shorts.

"Happy?"

One side of the girl's mouth turned up as her eyes flicked over Kyle's frame, appraising him as though he was a piece of art she considered buying. Her eyes narrowed and she tilted her head back slightly in a most seductive manner Kyle had ever seen. The top of the damp towel she held around her loosened and dropped marginally revealing a deep, fleshy ravine. Kyle immediately felt warm blood rush to his groin. He cursed inwardly and moved his hands before him to hide his embarrassment.

"No, I told you to take your clothes off; you're still wearing your boxers."

Kyle opened his mouth to protest, and then closed it. He stared at the girl. Her pale blue eyes fixing him, the swell of her breasts beneath the damp garment, her smooth pale legs... The visage and accompanying thoughts were not helping the swelling.

"But," stuttered Kyle, "I'll be naked."

"Drop 'em," she insisted, grinning. It was clear she was entertained.

Kyle sighed and his face beamed red as he pulled his shorts down. His member sprang out. It had grown and was standing to attention, throbbing. The slight curve in his erection made it look as though his bulbous glans was pointing at the ceiling.

The girl giggled, her face flushed and she dropped the knife, placing her hand over her mouth to conceal her own embarrassment. "Oh, my. You are a big boy, aren't you?" she said in a bubbly half whisper.

Kyle said nothing but his rigid cock continued to nod.

The girl paced towards him and before Kyle had surmised her intentions, a small, cool hand encircled his penis and began to tug gently. Kyle moaned and reached for the girl with the intent of disrobing her but she stepped away out of his reach, fingertips retaining contact with his veiny rod.

She stepped back in close, tightening her grip on Kyle, running her hand up and down his shaft, twisting her wrist and quickening the pace.

"Let me see that big dick shoot its load," the girl said, caressing Kyle's balls while she wanked him.

Kyle could feel precum dribbling from his cock, lubricating his shaft with each pumping motion of the girl's hand. He was close, but he wanted to last just a bit longer, he didn't want her thinking he was a quick cummer. Maybe if he lasted she'd let him fuck her. But each time the girl's fingers slid over the throbbing head of his swollen cock, it brought him closer to climax.

"Let me see your pussy," Kyle moaned, expecting resistance to the suggestion. He was stunned when the girl whipped the towel off and flopped back onto the floor, legs spread, rubbing her tight pink pussy with the same hand she had used to wank Kyle, still slick with his precum. Her pale breasts looked like perfect pale convexities and her pink nipples, puckered and stiff jiggled back and forth as she writhed with pleasure on the floor.

Kyle dropped to his knees.

"Put it in me," she said in a breathless voice.

Kyle obeyed. He placed the tip of his cock against her labia and with one smooth thrust he was deep inside her. Her dripping wet cunt offered no resistance to his thick member.

He could feel her slick warmth as he thrust, his balls, dripping with her dampness slapping against her arse. He rammed his hips between hers relentlessly until she squealed with pleasure and dug her nails into his shoulders.

As though sensing that the moment was close, the girl placed her hands at either side of Kyle's face, commanding his attention. "I want you to shoot your hot load over me. Make it cum on me."

Kyle pulled out quickly, gripping his slick shaft and within three strokes, his cock tensed, spasmed and shot huge gouts of milky semen over the girl.

The first two shots splashed her face and into her open mouth. She flinched and closed her eyes. The third ejaculate shot a stream of cum over her right breast and she quickly raised a hand to massage his seed into her areola. The last few spurts glazed her pubic hair and pussy lips. Again, the girl reached down and rubbed her clit, using Kyle's spunk as a lubricant. In seconds, she too had climaxed, her pussy tensing and dripping.

When they had both caught their breath, Kyle stood and the girl kneeled before him, taking his softening penis and licking the excess cum off it. Then she rose and wrapped the towel round her, scowling at Kyle.

"What?" said Kyle defensively.

"Look at the state of me."

"You told me to..."

"Now I have to get back in the shower."

"But..."

"Oh, just get your clothes on and get lost. Go on, then, fuck off." With that the girl turned and entered the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

Kyle shook his head, perplexed as he dressed quickly. He would have to take the keys back to the agency and perhaps he would explain the situation, but he strongly considered simply telling them it wasn't for him and leave the particulars of the event for his mates at the pub.

As he opened the door he heard the girl call from the bathroom, "Maybe you'll think twice about walking in on a girl in the shower."

"Maybe," he called back, pulling the front door shut behind him. "But probably not."