Flat Tire

Story Info
I help a girl with a flat tire. Relationship follows.
10.3k words
4.44
14k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody under eighteen in this story. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is remarkable because this is FICTION. Try not to bring too much reality into it. I had to use editing software this time because I have not heard from my editor for many months, I hope he is ok. He had some serious health issues and I have been praying for him, so this one is for you Dakerbinding. Please get better! So any and all errors are mine. Try to be civil in your criticism. If you don't like it, sorry! Write something yourself or read one of the other fabulous writers on the site. I think it's way better than TV!

Flat Tire

I met my wife Marsha in college. I was a junior, and she was a petite freshman with a very flat tire. I pulled over and changed it for her. I was just trying to help someone with a bit of good deed. It only took me about ten minutes, and it was harder putting all the junk back in her trunk than actually fixing the flat.

As I was repacking all her shit and Shinola into her vehicle, I could not help but notice her personal trunk was very nicely packed with some very attractive junk. The kind of junk that gets a man's motor running. Exquisite, perfect twin, hemispherical, delicious junk! I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful behind. It was the kind of ass a man wanted to reach out and squeeze! A more perfect bubble butt I have never seen!

"Thank you so much. How can I repay you?" She asked. Her eyes were so beautiful, and she seemed to look straight through me. I suspect she saw where I had been looking. It seems like I always get caught! But at least she smiled instead of yelling at me.

"Well, how about I take you out to dinner on me," I said.

"But I don't even know you." She seemed a bit distrustful.

"Easily remedied. My name is Mark Temple. I go to the same college you do. I do like it here in Happy Valley. I like going to State. It's a great school. May I suggest we drive down the road to the coffee shop?" I suggested.

"My name is Marsha Vablovich. No, I'm not Russian. My family's from Georgia, which Russia sort of just took over. Now Georgia is a republic. I guess I should spring for a coffee at the very least, as a bit of a thank you. Meet you at the Dunk?" Her voice was wonderfully melodic. About Georgia, that was way more information than I needed. Did that make her a Georgia Peach? I did enjoy looking at her lovely twin peaches back there. They were damn fine!

"Ok, lead on McDuff," We drove our cars to the coffee shop. She got one of those 8,000 calorie dessert coffee in a cup, and I had a regular cream and sugar coffee. She had on one of the state college sweatshirts that was at least three sizes too big. She looked a bit on the plump side. She was still petite but seemed to be a bit chubby here and there. Hey, nobody is perfect, right? She seemed very nice.

"So Mark, what's your major?" she asked me. "Besides rescuing damsels in distress?" She smiled as she spoke to me. Her smile was dazzling. She wore little to no makeup, but her face was so gorgeous! Something rare these days, a natural beauty.

"So Marsha, you are a damsel? Do you belong to a club or something? You gotta pay dues? Damsel dues?" I quipped. "I'm double majoring in engineering and business administration. I also have a minor in architecture, and I play guitar in a band to make a few bucks. I was playing football with a scholarship, but it turned into a huge timesuck, so this year, I bowed out. They not only wanted me for my body, but they also wanted my soul too, so I had to make a decision and decline their generous offer, even though I do love the game." I tried to explain, though everyone seemed to think that I was totally nuts for giving up a lucrative scholarship deal like that. It just came with too many strings attached. I was here strictly for an education, and I could not devote more time to football, or my studies would surely suffer. I wish I could play, but there just wasn't enough time to do everything! My studies were my top priority.

"Wait, you're taking a double major, AND a minor...as well as guitar in the band thing? How do you find the time?" Marsha was duly impressed with either my smarts or maybe my total stupidity!

"There is no time. I should be studying right now. So I will have to go soon, as I have a lot to do and I also have a gig tonight. But you seem particularly nice, and I don't get to flirt with pretty girls too much. The next two years are going to be very, very difficult for me, trying to make it all work. I have no time for women in my life right now! I came here for an education, not for fun and games," I said this quietly and not as a push away from this cute girl. But honesty is always the best policy. It's best to lay one's cards on the table, I think.

"So you don't date much?" Marsha seemed a bit crestfallen. Like I said, I was gay or something.

"I don't date at all! Right now, I'm carrying 26 semester hours, and with study time, that translates into about 130 hours a week. I also work another thirty hours in the bars with my band. THERE AREN'T ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY! I'm lucky to get four hours of sleep a day. When I get an entire day off, I generally sleep about eighteen hours uninterrupted.

"But this is the life I have chosen, so I can't blame anyone else for my own difficulties. Besides, I have not met any girls that have really interested me, or for that matter, that liked me at all. So no dating for me." I was completely honest with her. "I'll have the rest of my life to date women, but for right now, I'm very pressed for time. Hey, nobody is breaking down my door in any event! So why try to do what I just can't do, at least right at this moment?" I asked rhetorically.

"Well I want to show you my appreciation." She leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "I want to suck your cock! Please? You did sorta promise me dinner!" She was serious. Her eyes were looking very naughty, with a sexy gleam in them. Damn! My cock woke up quickly.

"You don't have to do that. A simple 'thank you' would suffice. And you bought me a coffee. I thank you for that." I said to her with a smile. Her eyes sparkled at me. Like I passed a test or something. What test?

Marsha got up, and with a gymnast's grace she plunked herself onto my lap with a leg on each side and her arms around my neck. She pulled me close to her and she whispered, "Now I really want you. You didn't do the quid pro quo thing for a blowjob. That takes some kind of integrity! Now I need to fuck you. I'm so wet just thinking about it. I want you to be my first, because you have shown me your honor and I am so, so incredibly attracted to you. You actually had the balls to give up a football free ride-" she was going on. I interrupted her. She pressed her big breasts into my chest. They were way bigger than they looked like with the bulky sweater. They felt like a 'D' or 'DD' cup at least, and very firm. Her nipples were hard as rocks! They were pressed into my chest.

"-There's no such thing as free. Everything in life is paid for, in one way or another." I interjected. My hands had gravitated to her sweet round ass. I could not help myself! I squeezed both firm cheeks. Oh they were absolutely amazing! Her big ass felt so awesome in my big hands. She had the kind of big round ass that men just dream of. And I was squeezing those perfect hemispheres! It made me get as hard as I could be, instantly. She noticed my hard-on pretty quickly.

"So let's get out of here. My dorm is five minutes away." She was pulling me up from the chair. She was so anxious like I was going to run away.

"I live in a house about four blocks from here. It's a lot more private than the dorms. Let's go." We got in my car and off we went. Marsha seemed to like the old Victorian house of mine. It was a work in progress. It would look great when I had the time to fix it up properly. Until then, it looked like a scary movie set. It needed, well... Everything.

"So you rent a room here?" she asked me. "Looks like a dump."

"No, I own the building. There are six students here besides me. They pay me rent, and I pay the mortgage and the insurance and the maintenance and so forth. It's actually cheaper than the dorms for them, and they have less bullshit to deal with. Bottom line, they are paying off my mortgage, and I live here more or less free. Sorta..." I started.

"I thought you said that nothing in life was free?" Marsha was very sharp. She picked up on that instantly.

"That's true.Think about all the stuff I have to take care of. My mortgage runs me about twenty thousand a year, and the rent I get is about twenty five K a year. Heating and lights are another five grand, so I am at roughly the break even point. What kills me is the maintenance and upkeep. I spent a big chunk of change on the roof and the boiler last year, but I will eventually get it back. I am actually in negotiations to buy another house right down the street. That would have a big positive effect on my cash flow by making a bunch of repairs. One of the idiots put an axe into the fridge. Arrghh!" I was not looking forward to that task.

"Just patch it with aluminum duct tape on the outside and superseal rubber tape on the inside. Use silicone seal for any gaps. Unless he hit a coil you can use it at least till the end of the school year, possibly longer." She suggested. "Then put the axe back in it and sell it to a fraternity as a beer cooler. They will love it!" She spoke smartly. She was right. Good appliance advice.

"Good call! I will try that. That would save me a nice coin. I will have to replace it eventually." I was impressed by her smarts.

"So I am going to fuck me a homeowner? Sounds rather kinky. Show me your inner sanctum." She smiled at me.

"Right here in the living room?" I quipped.

"Your room, idiot," she rolled her eyes. We headed upstairs as I played with her perfect, fat, gorgeous behind the whole way up. She loved it and giggled. "Which way?" she asked me. I was busy with her butt.

"Down on the left, first door. Allow me to... " and I opened my door. She dragged me through my tiny sitting room into the bedroom. Marsha pushed me back on the bed and started undoing my pants. I was hard as a rock and in her hot mouth in a jiffy. She loved my size and girth and she was relentless in her oral assault on me. She was a great little cocksucker, and even tried to deepthroat me. I guess I was too wide or too long, because she was almost choking herself on my cock.

I turned the tables on her and was soon licking and sucking her clean shaven snatch, my tongue loving her lovely leaking labia as her breathing became labored and then staccato. She trembled and grunted and froze, her thighs were clamping down on my head as she pulled me into her squirting cooze. Marsha was silent as she shuddered and climaxed. She gushed on my face. Her arms and legs shook like a leaf. I drank as much of her sweet sex juice as I could.

"FUCK ME! I need your dick in me so bad. I want to feel that oversized meat pole inside of me. PLEASE!" Marsha screamed the last word.

I lined her and my dick up and started to push into her burning hot box, but I was not fast enough for her. She grabbed my ass with her legs, and pulled me into her wet gash. I had to stop when my cockhead bashed into her cervix. Well, I thought it was her cervix. I thought I had hurt her when she screamed and gushed all over the place with another massive orgasm! She clenched me like a wonderful hot and wet vice! Marsha shuddered and shook like an earthquake. Her climax was on the Richter scale. I sucked on one hard nipple and pinched her other teat and she came again, or perhaps it was just one super long orgasm. I couldn't help but shoot my load, and I announced that to her.

"I'm gonna, CUM!" I told her.

"In my mouth!" She was pushing me out and she grabbed my now starting-to-squirt cock. I pulsed man juice into her face and she pointed the remaining jism into her happy mouth. She showed me her prize and closed her mouth and swallowed every drop of my seed. She scraped every bit of my cum from her gorgeous face and into her mouth. Marsha swallowed every bit of my sperm. She opened her mouth to show me that she had swallowed all of it. I noticed a bit of blood on the bed.

"Thank you," she said sincerely to me. "Thank you for being my first."

"No, no, thank you for that wonderful blowjob and fuck. Was it good for you? It was wonderful for me." I told her. "Wait, I was your first? As in, you were a virgin?" I was a bit shocked. I had taken her cherry unknowingly. She had been very tight. She felt wonderful on my cock. But that had been her hymen, not her cervix that I had bashed.

"Not anymore! I thought us girls didn't have orgasms the first time? I had a gigantic climax! It was just wonderful. You made me come like a rocket! I do love your big dick." We just cuddled after that. Marsha held onto my cock for dear life. I guess she really enjoyed it. She didn't want to let her new favorite chew toy go. Next morning we both struggled off to class, but not before she gave me another world-class blow job. I wanted to return the favor, but she said she was way too sore. So we just kissed and then she was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~

Things got crazy busy for me. I did not see Marsha at all the whole week until Saturday night. Things were so crazy because everything happened all at once for me, what with closing on the new house and all my end-of-term stuff going on, PLUS I was performing that night at the Lazy H country bar and grill. We had to practice our country tunes during the week, so I was pretty drained from all the important shit going on... simultaneously!

My cohorts and I were dressed up in cowboy gear, boots, hats, and all! We were doing old Hank Williams and Johnny Cash songs. We will perform in just about any venue, we just change costumes, and alter our playing style a bit.

Marsha walked into the place with her friends and she had a huge guy on her arm. Guess I should have called her or something, but I was just too damn busy to devote my time to her, or any other girls either. I had told her in no uncertain terms that I don't have time to date. I had said it to her multiple times as well. I guess that explains the huge guy. Oh well, I really can't blame the girl for needing companionship now can I? Serves me right. I felt bad when I saw her with him, like it could have been us, but being truthful, I just had no time to devote to her or any girl. My heart ached when I saw them together nonetheless.

So we played about ten pretty fast tunes, shit kickin', and stomping stuff. Stuff that got the blood flowing, and the heart pounding. I got a note from the bar asking for an old Elvis tune. I checked my crew, everyone knew the song. My guys were awesome, we knew so many tunes, and multiple genres to boot. If not, hey more than once we faked it, just to make someone happy. You do what you have to do.

"Hey everyone, we got a special request for an old love song, so all you sexy couples come out to the dance floor. This one is for Marsha from Big Mike." Just saying that kinda hurt my feelings. But I am a trooper, a professional. It is what it is. The show must go on, no matter my own feelings. I just had to suck it up.

I started singing the old Elvis tune, "Are you lonesome tonight? Do you miss me tonight? Are you sorry we drifted apart?..." I had a few tears in my eyes as I watched the huge guy with his big hands all over Marsha. I watched as any chance I might have had... burned up right before my very eyes, as he almost dry fucked her on the dance floor, or as much as she let him. It was obvious that she was going to fuck this mini giant, and that was that. This felt very hurtful to me.

My life basically sucked right now. I finished the song with real tears in my eyes and there was thunderous applause. People see everything that you do up there, and my real tears had not gone unnoticed. Three gorgeous cheerleaders came running up to me, and hugging me, and kissing me, and telling me that it would be ok. One girl whispered they all wanted to fuck me! From one love song? WTF? That's crazy! She whispered that she and her friends ALL wanted to go home with me. Well that was amazing! I shooed the gorgeous girls off the little stage. I had a show to do. Damn, their big behinds felt magnificent! I had to remember that we were in the middle of our set, and I owed it to my bandmates to concentrate and take care of the gig! Women could really make the wrong head take over the thinking duties!

We transitioned into Georgia Satellites, "Keep Your Hands To Yourself" and I let Robert do the singing on that one, and I just did the guitar solos and sang the chorus. His voice was perfect for that song. We launched right into Hank Williams, "I can't help it if I'm still in Love With You". I was on the dobro with my steel slide, and Ronnie got on the lap steel so we could get the old time sound. I put my heart and soul into the song and at the end, more crazy loud applause. I switched back to the steel guitar. We jumped into Willie Nelson's "To make a Long Story Short", and then everyone seemed to be enjoying that one too. We did a few more Hank Williams tunes.

So at the end, it was the end of the set as well we all took a bow. Marsha walked up to me and wound up like a big league pitcher and slapped me across my face and actually knocked me over, as I was not exactly expecting it to come to blows! She strode out with Big Mike on her heels. I was stunned to put it mildly. My three girl cheer squad was busy trying to make it up to me. The band was all laughing at me so hard I thought they were going to pee. We took our last bow to a cheering and laughing crowd. We were done for the night. The night manager shook our hands and thanked us. I guess the bar had a very good night too. We got a fat envelope to divy up. I got a second envelope, as I was the one paying all the expenses. I had actually started the band, and everything was in my name. Way too many bills, and not enough pay envelopes, but we made enough to pay a few bills here and there. I certainly was not going to get rich quick with my band, no matter how hard we tried. Sometimes we lost money. But we always had a great time.

I put away my guitars and my dobro and took my stuff out to the truck. I had a couple of young and strong guys hauling the stacks and the big amps and all the miscellaneous stuff. I paid them cash from my pocket. I was gonna ride home with either Brian or Robert, whoever had room for me, but the cheerleaders were dragging me out to their car. They wanted to go home. To MY HOME! They self invited, but with huge knockers like they had, I was not going to complain. Someone had told them about me owning my own house, and they were absolutely determined to go see it. Robert just gave me the "go on get outa here" sign. This was a first for me, being picked up by three cheerleaders! Three! I wonder if I should lay in a supply of viagra!

I went outside and the girl named Cindy threw me the keys to a huge Mercedes SUV. I got in and tried to start it up. I didn't know how to start this monster.

"Gotta press the start button darlin'. I'm Marie Matzak, that's Carol O'Connor with her gorgeous red hair. I hate her cause she's so beautiful. And you met Cindy Chambord. You're Mark Templeton right?" She touched my lips and face lovingly. She pressed the start button, the monster fired right up, and we were going.

"My name is Mark Temple, not Templeton, but you girls can call me Mark." They all beamed at me. Three cheerleaders! Pinch me.

"Mark, you almost made me wet my pants tonight. We heard about your 'non-date' that ended up with you and Marsha in bed. What the fuck happened?" Marie asked me. Right to the point. Marie did not mince words. "You know that you took her virginity, and then don't have the consideration to call her all week! Pretty shitty Mark," she concluded. Perhaps she was right, but Marsha knew about my obligations, as she and I discussed them at length. I had not lied to her about not dating.