Flat Tire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna fuck your balls off, I want you so bad," she whispered in my ear. Her hand was on my thigh. Her full lips looked so kissable, and those deep brown eyes of hers were irresistible. Roberta would have fucked me on the table in front of the crew and the kitchen staff, right then and there, I am quite sure. I would have done it too! What a hot sexy woman she was! She was voluptuous and sexy and so hot, Hot, HOT! I could smell her arousal. She smelled like, like... LUST!

She drove me to my home that night. She was less than impressed by my house. "You know you can paint it more than once every thirty years. This place is downright scary looking." Roberta looked at the decrepit exterior of my house. It was in dire need of TLC. She was right.

"It's on my to-do list. I gotta do the structural repairs first, then the tenants rooms, then the big long list of cosmetic repairs. The tenants are paying me, so I do need to take care of their needs first. It's a 'work in progress'. I just don't have enough time for doing all the repair work and getting my classwork done too, so I have to prioritize what absolutely has to be done, you know? After the end of the semester I'll be able to get more stuff accomplished. Maybe even get a decent night's sleep!" I explained. I'd kill for a decent night's sleep sometimes! There's so much to do and so little time!

"Well it's an ugly work in progress, that's for sure! Why don't you just sub it out?"she asked. A valid question. She knew what a sub was! No, not a submissive either. A subcontractor was a tradesman with a particular area of expertise, like a drywaller or an electrician. These guys get individual jobs done quickly and efficiently, with any luck anyhow. They do like to get paid for their labor, so I could only use them when I was flush, and could afford their services. I was a broke and busy student doing this project on a wing and a prayer, so no subs for me at this point.

"Why not sub it out? Money... I just took possession of a second building, so I am doing all this stuff twice, and on a shoestring budget. I gotta get a few tenants in there soon, or I will go broke. I own the band as well, and that's not exactly making a killing either. But we do have fun. Tonight was the best show we've done for a while, cause we took our time with each song. It's never good to just rush things. No fun then either." I saw a happy look cross her face. I had struck a chord, so to speak. She had a very big dirty smile on her face. What a sexy beautiful face it was too!

"Does that motto apply to your sex too? Oh yeah Mark, I think I am going to really enjoy this!" Roberta smiled at me and then licked her big, plump, juicy, cocksucker lips so sexily it made my dick jump. The woman exuded sex! She was like a sexy moviestar, oh fuck yeah.

"Well Roberta, we white guys gotta make up for not having a big huge package like the brothers do. So we hafta' try harder!" I pursed my lips at her. I smacked my lips. She started giggling. She licked her lips!

"Liar! I saw your package. It looked just fine to me! Come on Mark, take me to your bed. Make me your woman!" her smooth melodic voice filled the street and I got the damned front door open in record time. Roberta and I were kissing on the way up the stairs. The door to my rooms was open. How did I forget to lock it? I must be getting forgetful with all the stress lately.

We went in, and the clothes just flew off our bodies. She was a goddess under that ugly security uniform. She was very slender except for those magnificent mammary glands, and her equally stupendous big beautiful behind! The curves on her were so sexy. She was all that and a bag of chips! She was down on her knees in a flash, suckin' like her life depended on it. She could only get the head and about two inches into her sexy mouth, but she had both hands up and down the shaft. She jumped up and dragged me by my dick into the bedroom. That's when we got the big surprise.

Up on the bed was Marsha, naked and spread wide open like a horny fucking cheerleader, waiting for me apparently. In two tenths of a second the battle raged! They were wrestling each other, rolling around on the bed, grabbing each others big tits, and then Roberta got Marsha in a bear hug, and both women were giggling and laughing, and kissing each other like crazy, grabbing each other's asses.

Next thing I know, I'm on my back and inside Roberta, as she moans in happiness, and Masha seems very happy riding my face. My tongue is way up in her pussy, and my nose is up against her cute little asshole. Roberta is twiddling Marsha's clit, and I think Marsha is pulling and twisting Roberta's big black nipples as each woman has a huge orgasm. Marsha has filled my mouth with her juices and Roberta has let loose her own gush all over me! I ejaculated my seed way up inside Roberta's tight little cunt, and she shook as she climaxed again from my climax!

Marsha was sucking out my jism from sexy Roberta's cunt, and Roberta was just sucking on Marsha's juicy pussy. Marsha handed me a bottle of anal lube and asked Roberta to spread her (Marsha's) cheeks. She did that and lubed up her anus for her white friend. I pushed into Marsha's cute little brown eye and she screamed a perfect high C note. I stopped and went to pull out.

"Don't you dare stop! Fuck me! I want to be your super slut. Fuck my ass! Do it. Make me yours. I want you in my big fat ass, ugh, ugh. Oh yeah, I need that big dick up in my butt. Please? Buttfuck me. Ohhhhhmygosh you are so big! Don't stop now. Ugh, ugh, yes!" I was about halfway in her behind. I started to fuck her, in and out. After a few minutes, I felt that shiver and she got very quiet as she had a massive orgasm. Her asshole gripped me like a wonderful vice! A black hand pulled me out of her bottom, and then I was pressed against Roberta's beautiful back door. She pushed BACK INTO ME, and I was inside the sexy, beautiful black woman's behind. Roberta wanted some anal sex too! Or maybe it was some kind of anal sex day I didn't know about! Two beautiful behinds in one night! I felt very lucky indeed.

"Mark, please fuck my ass. I need it so bad! Give it to me good and hard. Don't worry. I'm a woman, and I can take it. Oh holy geez, that thing is big. Don't stop. DONT YOU DARE STOP! OOH. Fuck me hard, you big wonderful bastard. I love it! Oh how I feel so good. Ugh, ugh yessss oh fuck, I'm going to, OH ugh! Come! OH YES, YES, YES!"

She did come very hard, clamping down on my dick. It was too much. I was going to come myself.

"I'm going to come!" I announced, and then I was removed from the lovely black ass and forced into Marsha's mouth as I was spurting a geyser of spunk, with Roberta spinning around quickly to get some of my man juice. The women shared a lovely Kodak moment as they kissed and shared me. That was incredible.

We all fell into a deep sleep. I woke up just in time to get to my final engineering exam! I need not have worried. I got a 100% and a happy face on the test paper. I guess all that hard work did pay off in the end. Thank God.

The girls never left. They more or less just moved in. All of a sudden I had two beautiful de facto wives. I was amazed at how much sex these two sexpots are capable of. I thought it would adversely affect my school work, but I did get all A's except for one B. On a filler course, music history! My instructor said that I could do way better.

Hey, I was distracted by a beautiful black woman in my class. I did not know that Roberta was in my class, along with two hundred and ninety-two others. The instructor might change the B to an A if my band does a free concert for the students. I smell a set-up! But I will ask the guys. They will probably do it to snag a coed or two, those guys never miss a trick.

Lately my two girls are both singing in the band. I am so lucky to have them. They don't just sing backup either. Roberta sings a sexy version of Fever, and Marsha sings "I Hate Myself For Loving You." And on the country side, both love to sing a duet of "Rocky Mountain High". You should see them in tight blue jeans and cowgirl boots. Makes my horse get up to gallop! The crowds have been huge, so I figure it must be the girls. We always have fun with it. I have no complaints.

With classes done for the summer I've been painting and fixing up my two houses. We moved into the other house because it had a two bedroom unit that gave us a bit more space. We kept the other room for music and an occasional fuckfest. The girls said that they might pimp me out to the three cheerleaders for the right price, but that's another story. Oh and Jessica joined us for a foursome and sucked both women off as I pounded her ass from behind. I never knew women got off so much from anal sex. Both girls love the way she eats them to orgasm time after time. I need to get a bigger bed. They begged her to stay. Jess told them she loved my cock. They all agreed. So now I'm living with three gorgeous girls. I can't believe it.

Jess sang "The Look of Love", with the girls back up to a standing ovation. Beginner's luck! Of course I played sax on that one. Jessica never mentioned that she was operatically trained! We might turn a profit this year with the band, if three women don't kill me first.

I get three looks of love when I sing the old love songs to the girls. I'm just glad I learned to play guitar!

I am so glad I stopped to help a friend in need. In the end, she helped me beyond my limited comprehension!

Post script:

Three gorgeous talented women. How did I wind up with Marsha as my wife? In the most terrible way. A record producer saw the band and heard the girls. He adored Roberta's wonderful sexy voice, and saw her sexy body, and he instantly offered her a 'for-real' record deal. We all had a tearful goodbye and then she was whisked off to Hollywood for the star treatment.

She had five big hits on the R and B charts, then the pop charts, then she was in a great romantic movie, she stole every scene. She's still so damned good looking. We all wish her well, now that she's a movie star. I heard she is nominated for an Oscar. Who knew she was so talented? God bless her, we are all happy for her. I hope she remembers me once in a while. I miss her. I'm pretty sure both girls miss her as well.

Then our lovely Jessica met this guy from Sicily out of the blue. I suspect her folks had something to do with it, but he swears he never met them. I don't know just what he does, but he is from money. His beater car is a Maserati with those gull wing doors. I kissed her goodbye, Marsha and her kissed and hugged and then they jumped on a plane bound for Palermo. I never thought I'd be playing Bogart's roll in Casablanca as the plane flew off, but there was no fog or Nazis, just me with Marsha crying for Jessica and her new found happiness... and like that, Jess was gone. We both missed Jess for sure

By now, I have well over two-hundred fixed up apartments, mostly around universities. I do make a few bucks from that. I still had the band, but we don't go on the road much anymore, we just do local gigs, mostly for fun. All the guys are married now, most have day jobs. We don't close the bars down anymore, cause we all got kids to take care of in the morning.

Marsha and I had four lovely wonderful kids, they are a handful! My tiny engineering firm made us a fair bit of coin, as it almost runs itself. I have good people working for me, and I don't hover or try to micromanage them. They get the job done, and done correctly too. They are tougher on themselves than I ever am or will be. Nothing goes out the door that isn't checked at least three times! I am in awe of my guys, they are so damn smart!

So something had to give, and I had my old teaching certificate, so now I teach kids in school about music and guitars, and maybe piano as well. I contract to various school districts that can't pay for a full time music program. Parents pay me directly for one on one instrument instruction. I teach piano, guitar, bass guitar, sax, trumpet, and drums. I also offer basic sight reading and singing classes. It keeps me busy. I set aside time to play with my kids as well as play with Marsha. We may or may not be thinking about baby #5. We are just talking about it right now.

Marsha owns my heart and soul. I actually worry that some fancy producer will see her, and whisk her off to Hollywood, and I have told her that too, many times. She smiles and always says one word: "NEVER!"

We got a wedding invitation from Sicily! After they already had three kids! I'm taking the whole family, her folks too, if they will go! And we got another invite to Hollywood, I haven't opened the letter yet. We'll see tonight. I'm excited!

I hope we have grandchildren soon. That would be perfect.

Life has been good to me, and Marsha is not only my wife and lover, but really my friend indeed, truly my best friend. I'm so glad I stopped to fix her flat tire. She fixed my whole life.