Flat Tire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never speak about dates. I don't have any time for dating! I told Marsha that five times! You should ask her. Most women absolutely do not want their love life discussed with others. If I made love to all three of you girls tonight, would you want me to say anything to anyone?"I explained. Three sets of eyes opened wide.

"Would you be able to fuck all three of us together tonight? I heard you were hung, and I need some good dick to fuck me hard." Carol admitted to everyone. At least she was honest.

"Nah. I got a hamster dick. It's tiny." I was tormenting them. I put two fingers an inch apart.

"You're so full of shit. I can see the nice big bulge in your pants from back here! You have a big fat dick. Marsha told Sue, who told Jessica, who told me. She also said that you were great in bed. She couldn't get it all in her throat. If Marsha Vanblowjob can't get it all in, then I know it's gonna be a big fat and delicious dick!" Cindy reasoned. "Oh by the way, Jessica wants to fuck you really bad too, but we got you first!" she informed me. Who the hell was Jessica?

"Vanblowjob?" I asked.

"Marsha is sorta famous for her ahhhh, um... oral abilities. She doesn't like to fuck, so she gives a lot of head. She got drunk the other night after you didn't call her back for a whole week, and she sucked off like ten guys in a row. She was very upset with you!" Marie explained. "I can't wait any longer. I need to know about your dick." She unzipped me and unhitched my pants. Marie was so happy to see my cock that she squealed! My hard cock was almost inhaled by Marie as her mouth found my cockhead. That was about all that she could force into her mouth, my fat cockhead. She made it very difficult for me to concentrate on the road. She was trying so hard to get more of my dick down her throat. She was choking herself, she was so determined to deepthroat me. I was having real trouble driving.

"Damn, you are a big boy aren't you? Well Vanblowjob did not lie. You have a very nice dick! I like it. Force my head down. Come on, fuck my face! Make me deepthroat you!" Marie instructed me. She put my hand on top of her head. I put my hand back on the wheel, before we got killed.

"NO"

"Why not?"

"Because I would lose control of the vehicle and we would all be killed dead. You can wait a few minutes."

"No, I NEED to have that wonderful dick in my mouth!" she was trying to get more of my cock into her mouth and failing. But she did stroke the shaft while trying! I had to pull the SUV into an abandoned old store, and I drove us around back. It was nice and dark and private. The girls got me naked in seconds, with the back with the seats folded down. Where did their clothes go? They were all naked too! My god, they were all stacked.

I had Marie riding on my dick, and Cindy had her hairless pussy on my mouth, and I had four fingers shoved way up in Carol's tight cunt. I felt her 'G' spot! Carol was already climaxing. Marie had come numerous times, as had Cindy. They screamed a lot. They all switched places. Then after some more climaxes, Carol and Cindy switched like two wrestlers with a hand tap! Carol came almost immediately, and her pussy was doing this incredible rippling thing on my dick. I could not take too much more of that magnificent torture! Marie came, squirting all over my face, and Cindy hard climaxed on my fingers, as Carol came hard on my love pole again... all at the same magical time! I exploded into the Cheerleader's tight little cunt. I thought I had ejaculated one of my testicles into that minx Carol. Damn she was good. Maybe it was her red hair? But Cindy had shiny jet black hair, and Marie was a strawberry blonde, and they were both awesome as well. All three girls had squirted all over me, and I couldn't count the number of hard orgasms each woman had. It seemed like quite a few for each.

I had filled Carol's honeypot to the brim with my pearl seed. Carol laid back, as Cindy and Marie took turns eating her out and drinking our combined juices. Marie took an assortment of my jism and Carol's pussy juice on her three fingers and pushed them into Carol's mouth. Carol ate it all and licked the fingers clean too! They were all smiling.

After that, the girls each tried to suck my cock. They could only get the head and an inch or so into their pretty little mouths! But they all choked themselves trying desperately to deepthroat me. Then they each took turns fucking me. I must admit that they were all tight little bitches! I got each girl off really hard, either with my cock or my tongue, or both. Carol actually passed out for two minutes! I wound up coming in each girls pussy, and once in Carol's very tight asshole as Marie sucked on Carol's clit. Then Cindy licked us all clean, that dirty girl! They all loved it. I guess I passed the test for them. Four or five cums is a lot for any guy, and I was fucking exhausted. But I was quite satisfied. I think all three girls were pretty satisfied as well. They all kissed me, and all three put their phone numbers into my cell.

I never did get to show off the inside of the house to them. They did not care about my house anyway. They dropped me off, and I had to get my ass in gear to finish off a paper due at eight a.m. No rest for the wicked. If I got four hours sleep I would be lucky. Hell, I am very lucky. I just fucked the shit out of three sexy cheerleaders! Who would have believed it?

~~~~~~~

Two days later after my insane cheerleader pussy party, I got an early morning phone call. It was six am, as I was about to jump in the shower.

"Hello."

--"Hi, this is Jessica, Jessica Genovese. Is this Mark Templeton?"--

"No... My name is Mark Temple, not Templeton."

--"So sorry, my mistake! May I make it up to you Mark? Lunch, my treat?"--

"I'm sorry, that would be impossible this week; I am unbelievably busy this week. Perhaps next week after finals."

--"Well what are you doing right now Mark?"--

"Actually Jessica, I'm just about to jump in the shower. I have to meet with a banker and a lawyer shortly. So thank you for the invite-" she then interrupted me.

--"I am standing right outside your door, and I have coffee and bagels and an egg sandwich and orange juice. Let me in, Please!"-- she hung up. Ahh, what the hell. She had me at coffee.

I opened the door. She was hourglass shaped, and she made the sweatshirt look so good. Jessica was wearing those yoga pants that basically left nothing to the imagination. She had a tray of hot drinks and a bag that smelled heavenly. Her eyes got wide as she strode in. How did she get in the front door? Her hair was jet black and shiny. Her skin was olive-hued and perfect. Her lips were full, fire-engine-red, and so inviting! Her body was flat-out amazing with big massive boobs and matching perfect ass. Her nipples were trying to break through her top. Her big brown eyes registered surprise as she stared at me.

"You're naked!" she said with surprise. She stared at my dick.

"Isn't that how people shower on your planet? I did mention that I was about to get in the shower didn't I? I'll only be a few minutes. Set yourself down, there's napkins and silverware over there. Excuse me." I went into the shower. Luckily, I had already done the shit and shave portion of my morning activities. I jumped in the warm streaming water and got the soap and shampoo started. The curtain pulled back, and a drop-dead gorgeous naked Italian woman jumped in with me into the steaming spray. Two seconds later she was trying to suck my cock. She put my hands on her head as she sucked happily! I became very hard, very fast. She bent over and aimed that perfect ass at me, with a look over her shoulder that was hotter than the water. She said the two words guys love to hear.

"Fuck me," she said with a devilishly dirty look. Well you don't have to ask me twice. I was inside the dripping hot sexy vixen in short order, she didn't want long romance, or lots of inane chatter; this girl wanted to fuck, and right now! She shivered and shuddered, as I penetrated her tight coochie. She grunted as she had a little climax. "Come on Mark, give it to me! FUCK ME HARD. I need it so bad. I really like your dick, by the way. Nice and thick, ugh, oh yeah. Now pound the shit out of me, dammit! Come on, Fuck me! Oooohhhhhyesyesyes!" She came properly that time, with a generous squirt on me! I turned off the shower, picked her up, and dumped her on my bed. I was back inside her tightness in two seconds flat, as we fucked missionary style. I raised her legs over my shoulders, and gave her the pile driver. She came again and again! She screamed.

"Oh-my-god I'm...gonna, ugh...COME AGAIN, YOU BIG DICKED BASTARD. HIDING FROM ME ALL YEAR. I NEED THIS PERFECT COCK, OOOH! COOOMMING!" She clamped down and GUSHED all over me. She was passed out, smiling. I couldn't stop so I fucked her even harder to get my gun off. I exploded into her as her eyes opened wide in another climax. Or maybe it was just one long orgasm? I dunno, but she was coming and clenching me like crazy.

"I'm gonna come!" I announced. This was amazing as I had just orgasmed a few minutes ago, but I was young, dumb, and had lots of cum.

"In my ass! IN MY ASS! Stick it in my ass and shoot!" She directed me to her lubed up anus. This was pre-planned! I pushed in and exploded into her tight rectum. She had a hard, shaking orgasm. The fact that her sphincter was pre-lubricated was not lost on me. This was a pre-planned anal assault; forgive me the pun. I guess she just liked it up the Hershey highway! We quickly got up, dried off and got dressed. The coffee and bagels and yummy things were devoured in short order. I was starving! Apparently good sex makes Jessica hungry as well, as she did her share of eating the breakfast.

"Thank you for that, Mark. You were fantastic! Way better than the way Vanblowjob described you, and she loved it! You really ought to call her, she is besides herself upset with you."

"Me? I should definitely be thanking you and not her for that wonderful wake up call and this feast. I owe you a decent date and dinner for sure."

"Well this time I'm gonna have to ask for a rain check. I have to go home to visit the family, and I won't be back for three or four weeks, minimum." She explained.

"Where is home?"

"Grandparents villa in Sicily, near Palermo. It's quite beautiful if you want to go and pretend to be my betrothed." She smiled. "You want to marry me? I would be a good wife for you. Think about it." She smiled a million candle power smile. Damn she was so gorgeous.

"Your fiancee? I've known you for less than an hour. And I've heard Sicilians take getting married VERY SERIOUSLY."

"I'm satisfied. You're handsome, hung, and honorable. You make me come very hard, and I have checked, you are smart, almost bordering on brilliant. Did I miss anything?" She analyzed us very efficiently. "I heard you sing on the radio, the campus radio station, that is. You're a guitarist as well. Sounded wonderful."

"How do you know we are matched, love-wise?" I asked the sexy Sicilian woman.

"Love is overrated. Besides, I saw how you looked at me. How you're looking at me now! Deny it all you like. We both know the truth. I wish I could stay and prove it to you, but my folks would kill me. So I gotta go and get a nice Sicilian tan. There are worse things in life."

"Well, I'll be here. I'm not going exclusive on the basis of one fantastic fuck! Besides, your folks are probably gonna try to fix you up with a nice Sicilian boy."

"How would you know that?"

"Hey, I saw the Godfather! But who knows, we may meet again. I hope so. You are very nice, and so, so sexy it's not even funny. Be safe in your travels." I kissed her, we kissed, and kissed, and we eventually parted sweet company. Damn nice way to wake up!

~~~~~~~~~~

That Saturday night my band and I played at a rock club. There was a ten-buck cover, and a two-drink minimum. Wow! People actually PAID to see us play! We started out with "Hate Myself For Loving You", then transitioned to "Tainted Love" and then a dance version of "Can't Get No Satisfaction" right into "Under My Thumb". We set the horns loose on our version of "Mustang Sally".. again as a dance version. We jumped into the water with "Proud Mary" and finished with Billy Joel's "Just The Way You Are". I subbed on the sax on that song, as George couldn't do sax and trumpet at the same time. He is freaking fantastic on the horn! I'm just passable on the sax, but it's only one song. We took a well-deserved break to lots of happy clapping.

Guess who showed up? Marsha Vanblowjob. Thank goodness we had club security there, as some voluptuous black girl stopped her from accosting me again. She wanted to clobber me again. The guard stopped her from ripping my head off. She yelled at me.

"You fucker! You lied to me. You said you did not date, but you fucked three cheerleaders. Then you and Jessica...They all told me that you fucked the shit outa them!" Marsha yelled at me as the guard held her back. She was enraged.

"Marsha, I don't date anyone. I'm glad they had a nice time, but it's really none of your damn business, my love life. Ironically, they only wanted to check me out because of you. You told them about my, um, equipment!" I told her the truth. She actually got me laid twice!

"Why the big sudden concern? I saw your new huge boyfriend. I get it, you have moved on. That really hurt my feelings!" I told her that and her eyes got wide.

"He means nothing to me. He was just supposed to make you jealous. What the hell do you mean about the cheerleaders? How is it MY fault? Those bitches were all on cloud nine about you and your big, huge,...uh... um... equipment." She stuttered a bit.

"They said you told Jessica, who bought me breakfast by the way, who told someone else, who mentioned it to them. Why didn't you just take out a full-page ad for chrissakes? By the way, what's this I hear about you and ten guys? TEN GUYS!! I guess I should be flattered that it took ten guys to replace me, but I mean really? Ten guys? If you were so fucking attracted to me, why not just pick up the damned phone instead of... Well... doing that! So I would really appreciate it if you did not go around and spread rumors about me and my um... abilities." the guard was laughing her head off. She saw the entire story as hilarious.

"It was four guys, and they got me very, very drunk, and then they took advantage of me. At least they did not get into my pants, but they were trying to. YOU were supposed to call me. You never did. Not one time all week!" She was upset. What the hell?

"First off, I didn't tell you that I was going to call you. I expressly said to you that I don't have time to date. We then discussed my busy schedule for chrissakes! Remember now? I'm truly sorry if I gave you that impression. Secondly, I am very sorry about you and the four guys. You ought to get medically checked out. Thirdly, I told you about the new building I was buying and fixing up. You damn well knew that I was very busy last week, even more than normal! We discussed this at some length! Fourthly, making me crazy jealous, or punching me in the face just hurts my face and my feelings. If you can not treat me with some respect, then I don't think we will ever go out. You owe me multiple apologies for your shitty behavior. Jesus, you are a very beautiful girl. You could have any fucking man you want! Stop chasing me. I don't have time to date anyone. Goodbye Marsha." I walked away. I needed to use the men's room before the next set. You gotta go, you gotta go!

"Mark, please! You know I have feelings for you. Don't throw me away. I am sorry!" Marsha was frantic now. She followed me.

"I gotta go or I will piss my pants," I went in the men's room, unzipped, turned... and there she was, Marsha, holding my dick as I peed. I was done, and I turned to face her, and she was down on her knees with my dick in her mouth! I had not even cleaned up yet! The woman loved to suck cock, and she was really good at it. Geez, she could suck the chrome off a bumper hitch! She hummed as she sucked and licked. This woman had talent with her mouth and tongue! Her head was going like a jackhammer on my cock.

"Mmmmm. I want this so bad. Why are you playing so hard to get? I am very sorry that I punched you. May I please make it up to you? I'm begging you. I do respect you Mark. I want you so bad it hurts." she was sucking my rod like crazy. There behind her was the guard, the beautiful, built, black girl. She watched the blowjob with some fascination, and a hint of jealousy, maybe? She stared at my cock going in and out of Marsha's mouth. She licked her plump and delicious looking lips.

"I am sorry, she broke away from me, and she is a fast little bitch. It doesn't look like she's hurting you though. Damn! That dick looks really nice. Can I have some?" The guard was still looking at my dick in Marsha's mouth. Staring really. She licked her plump delicious looking lips some more. The term cocksucker lips came to mind. The woman had huge bazooms and a very nice fat ass, so gears turned in my mind. Oh yeah they did!

I know, thinking about fucking another woman whilst this one is trying very hard to deep throat me seems rather mean spirited, but Marsha was truly stalking me, and her felatio was about the only thing keeping me from going to the cops. With her lips surrounding my dick I was inclined to give her a pass. Wow, could this girl suck cock! She could easily get on my good side!

I removed myself from Marsha. Her disappointed look was so sad. Her sad eyes never left my hard meat as I tried to put everything away. My dick was still hard as stone, and pointing straight out, so it was difficult to put back in my trousers. The guard's beautiful brown eyes seemed to be magnetized to my penis as well. The guard grabbed Marsha again, but softly. "Thank you very much for the lovely blowjob Marsha, but I do have to get back to work. That was very nice. Now please go home. Please?" I was trying so hard to be nice and kind. However I had a show to do! The show must go on.

I whispered in the guard's ear, "Maybe later, if you are serious. Get her out of here. But be gentle. Please?" The gorgeous security guard nodded understanding.

"Marsha. I need you to go home. I'm sure you have tons of your class work that needs to be done. Then tomorrow you may call me after two pm, that's my last class. Okay? Two pm, not one minute before. Be a good girl. Go home, please." I tried to be gentle with her.

"Okay Mark, I'll go." She looked so crushed. She kissed me, hard on the lips. She pressed her boobs into my chest. This girl was super serious about me. Or possibly a crazy death wish fan? Not sure which yet.

The guard whispered back in my ear, "I'm Roberta by the way. See you later. I'll take good care of you!" The buxom guard touched my arm. She gave me the look. You know the look. She made that ugly gray uniform look good! Her huge boobs stuck straight out, defying gravity. Her big bubble butt seemed to call out to my hands to be touched, grabbed and then squeezed! She escorted Marsha out of the men's room and the club. Marsha kept giving me these pleading guilty looks over her shoulder on the way out.

I got ready for the next set. The guys razzed me about twenty minutes to take a piss with two women in there with me. They all laughed their asses off. Haha. So funny. Actually, it was just a bit funny I suppose.

We played our heart out and finished the night with our version of "Satisfaction", the Rolling Stones classic song. Great applause. We did a sing along version of Fever that the audience loved. We got called back on stage twice and finished with a song I wrote of "Busted Love," by the same name. Everyone was on their feet, cheering! So we did one last song, "Green Eyed Lady" that brought the house down. We all hid out in the kitchen and Roberta got us a couple of pizzas and a pitcher of beer. Roberta sat next to me. She touched my arm, and gave me the look again. Her hand was under the table and her eyes got wide with happy surprise as she groped me. Damn, she was good with those nimble fingers of hers!