Flatmates

Story Info
Two unattached flatmates discover a deeper friendship.
10.8k words
4.81
26.4k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
588 Followers

My name is Alan. I am 25 years old. Six foot tall, weigh 77kg. I have short-cropped black hair. I am clean-shaven (most of the time). I go to the gym a lot and have a body that reflects my lifestyle. I am not a bodybuilder by any stretch of the imagination, but I look okay without a top on. Up until six months ago I had been in a long-term relationship with my now ex-girlfriend and was back living with my best mate of 20 years.

It was perfect timing really, but not in a good way. Emma is 24 years old, but in the same school year, and like myself, is six months out of a long-term relationship. Her ex-boyfriend decided he didn't like her any more and just upped and left leaving her with a three-bedroom flat that she couldn't afford. As I needed a home I moved in.

The relationships ending were not related. My girlfriend was ready for the next steps of marriage and kids, whereas I was not. Her boyfriend, well, he just left one day with a "It isn't you, it is me," and that was that. I think her breakup was a lot harder than mine was, at least I knew why we split up, she was just left high and dry for what looked like no reason. On the plus side, she got a flat out of it, not that she can afford it on her own, but that was where I stepped in and took up half the mortgage payments.

Emma is not my type, she is tiny. I like a slim girl and being fit is a big plus, but she is almost painfully thin. She is healthy and all that boring stuff, but she is barely taller than 5 foot tall. She tips the scales at a flyweight of 50kg and to be very male about this, I like a girl with tits, and she really doesn't have any. This sounds very harsh, but she will happily admit she is lacking in the chest department. However, from our younger days, there is a long line of guys for who that is not at all an issue. Most of my mates to highlight a few of them, although to my knowledge none of them got beyond a drunken kiss and an 'above clothes' fumble.

We both have our own room which leaves the smallest, but still, a generous sized double room spare for visitors and friends after a heavy night of the booze to save any drink-drive charges on their behalf. There is a well-equipped kitchen diner, a large sitting room with sofa seating for five which looks out across a sleepy suburb road to a coffee shop, which is very handy.

It had been a long day at work. Mainly because I had woken up late and it had been a rush to get in. As is always the case when this happens the work is never-ending and you never seem to catch up on the ten minutes you lost at the start of the day. 5 pm eventually came around though and I went home. I had been horny all day and my plans for the evening were to get home, order a take-out, whack myself off then watch whatever TV channel I settled on. It was a Friday evening and my plans for a night out had been cancelled when a few of my mates cried off and I took the opportunity to make my excuses as well. Granted my few mates who cried off were getting sex and not self-administering their entertainment, but I really couldn't be bothered.

The subway was late, because of cause it was, which meant that I missed the connecting overground train and so it was half six by the time I got home. I do drive, but driving into a city center is pointless and when you finally get there you need to bend over for the parking fees, without lube. I let myself into the flat via the back door as that was the closest door to the train station and went in. "Hi!?" I shouted as I went in.

"Hey," Emma replied back. I silently cursed to myself as I was expecting (hoping) that she would be out. "You are late?"

"Yeah, fucking trains," I said.

"At least it is weekend," she shouted back, "Beer?"

"Good idea," I replied as I took my coat off and kicked off my shoes. I went into the living room where she was sitting on her sofa. We each have what we deem as our sofa, both of them identical and two-seater, but as is the way with these things we always sit on the same ones. She has long black hair that she had tied back into a ponytail. Her petite pixie-like features smiled back at me when she saw me go into the room. Her ears just about poking through her hair and her wide green eyes stared at me. She did always look awesome, one of those girls who never left her room without make-up, never mind the house. She was however very casually dressed which crushed any hope I had left that she was going out later and leaving me to my own devices. She was wearing a half-thigh-length white t-shirt with a band logo on it. When I say casually dressed that is probably a bit generous as apart from the t-shirt there was nothing else obvious that she was wearing. I assume that she had a bra and shorts/hot pants/panties on, but I couldn't see to confirm such assumptions.

She got up in the expert way that only a girl can while wearing anything so short to not show anything and went into the kitchen to get me a beer. If I wore anything that short I would show it all every time I moved. Not that I would ever wear such clothing, I would look terrible showing so much leg. "You not out?" I asked. I kept the tone indifferent to try and hide my hope that she was.

"Nar, you?" she replied.

"No, was going to be, but couldn't be bothered," I replied.

I watched her crouch down in front of the fridge to get me a beer and I blinked my eyes and shook my head. I really was horny, I was perving on Emma hoping to catch a glimpse of her undies at best, most likely just her shorts. "Sweet," she said handing me the beer, "Shit films and let's get pissed," she said as she went back and sat on her sofa again.

Again, expertly sitting down and tucking her legs underneath herself without so much as showing the most fleeting of a glimpse up her t-shirt. I shook my head again. Really fucking horny, I needed a wank. "Sounds good," I said as I took a mouthful of beer and placed it on the coffee table. "Back in a sec," I said as I went back to my room.

I considered having a quickie there and then. Just on my knees, close my eyes and fantasize about whatever filth I imagined, and catch the inevitable result in a tissue. It would take too long though and she would call me out on it. She has done it a few times when I have taken a suspiciously long shower or taken a long time changing for no reason. It was all just playful banter and although I have never caught her or even had reason to suspect she has ever done it, I am 99.99% certain she plays with herself on a fairly regular basis.

Instead, I stripped and changed into something more comfortable which was a pyjama set consisting of a short-sleeved t-shirt and shorts. I didn't bother with any underwear as the shorts were not baggy enough to betray my dignity and I wouldn't wear the pyjamas to bed anyway as it was the middle of summer so I would sleep naked.

I went back into the living room. "Need a drink?" I asked her.

"Err..." she said as she picked up her beer and shook it to test the volume left. "Please," she said as she finished it off.

"Same again?" I asked.

"Yep, too early to start on the vodka, I'd be fucked," she grinned back.

"Never too early to get fucked," I replied with a smile at the double entendre.

She also picked up on it and smiled back at me with a sweet innocence that only a lady could achieve. In the past, I have been out drinking with her ex and some of his mates and boys will be boys, but, even if half the stories were true, she was not sweet, or innocent and she was definitely not a lady. "Just a beer," she said," For now."

I got a beer and opened it for her, went into the living room, and handed it to her before sitting down on my sofa. She leaned forwards and picked up her drink. "Cheers," she said as she held up her bottle.

"Cheers," I said back lifting mine up as well and taking a drink at the same time. "What is on?" I asked.

"Absolutely fuck all," she said as she picked up the TV remote and opened the TV Guide. As she sat back on the sofa I got a glimpse that I was not expecting. Not her bottom half, but her top half. The t-shirt pulled a little tighter for a second as she sat back and her nipples were clearly outlined for a moment before the material relaxed again. As expected they were not big, although they were in proportion to her small breasts and were around garden pea-sized. They could have just pressed through her bra, but the white material was just translucent enough when pulled tight to show her light brown areola.

My reaction was to divert my eyes which she didn't pick up on as I looked away and at the ceiling. When I looked back at her again her shirt had settled, but now I had noticed it I couldn't unsee it. It was only very faint and practically unnoticeable, but she definitely didn't have a bra on and I could just about see her nipples through her top. Barely more than an outline, but nipples are nipples. I surmised that she was ready for bed and it is hardly a surprise that she doesn't wear a bra in bed. None of my previous girlfriends wore a bra in bed and a few shed them the second they got home citing comfort, but still, it felt very voyeuristic and a little naughty. It also did make me wonder what she did wear in bed. I have known her for a little over 20 years, and yet I have no idea what she wears in bed. Not an important question, but as a pervert, one that I wouldn't mind knowing at this moment in time.

I focused back on the TV and watched her scroll through the channels and she was right, there really was nothing on. "Yep, fuck all," I said looking at her again. "Fifty Shades of Grey?" I teased as that was one of the options on the movie channels.

"I don't think you are the target audience," she grinned back.

"I don't think you are either," I replied, "You are probably at least 20 years too young," I added when I saw her puzzled expression.

"Ha, yeah true," she laughed, "I at least have a vagina though," she added.

Vagina is a strange word and yet when a young girl says it with a cheeky smile on her face it kinda ignites a fire that you don't want to light if the young girl isn't a significant other. "You do indeed. I guess," I said.

"You guess?" she said in a questioning tone.

"Well yeah," I stammered. It was kind of a strange comment as she clearly did, "But you... I... yeah."

"I am not proving it," she giggled, "I do, you will just have to trust me," she said laughing loudly.

I glanced down at her crotch, I am not sure what I expected to see, the chances of her having spread her legs to expose her womanly charms as proof was slimmer than extremely slim, but I looked nonetheless. "There really is nothing else on," I said changing the subject from what she had between her legs.

She shrugged and switched the channel on. It had started already so it started the download to catch up and she pressed the pause button. "Pee, back in a sec," she said as she stood up and disappeared towards the bathroom. She came back and brought two fresh beers and sat back on the sofa again. She pressed play and the film started. It was more a curiosity than wanting to see the film. It had had so much press on release that I felt I had to watch it. Even though I was very much not the target audience. "Are you going to need a cushion?" Emma teased. From the scene from many films where a guy hides an untimely erection with a strategically placed cushion.

In my current state of mind, I would probably need a cushion watching a puppy snuff video. Especially as every time I looked at Emma, I focused on her barely visible nipples and each time wondered what else she was not wearing. "Eww," she giggled as she took my hesitation as an unspoken affirmative reply. "Here. Eww eww ewww," she said throwing a cushion at me.

I caught it and placed it in 'a just in case' position. "Are you going to need a towel to sit on?" I teased back to take the attention away from myself.

"Hopefully," she grinned, "If it is half as good as the hype I am going to totally wet myself."

Her tone indicated that she was joking, but the twinkle in her eyes gave away a hint of expectation, or maybe even hope. "Glad it is your sofa you are sat on," I replied.

"Ha, yeah, I bet," she giggled, "If I disappear halfway through you will know why," she added sticking her tongue out playfully.

"Especially if you come back with a towel," I replied.

"I'd just stick a tampon up," she grinned. Her candidness took me by surprise a little and I just stared at her. I had also never thought about that possible use for a tampon and was impressed at the ingenuity of it. "Sorry, was that a little graphic?" she giggled at my hesitation and most likely my slack-jawed expression.

"Maybe a little too candid," I replied.

"Teehee, sorry," she said, "Is that enough proof I have a vagina?," she asked.

I assumed it was a rhetorical question, but her pause at least hinted at an expectation of an answer. It did make me wonder if she has utilized a tampon for such a function, and if so how often, it also made me wonder if any of my girlfriends had done similar. I am fairly sure though that the answer she was expecting was a yes, or a show of disgust at such connotation a negative response would have given. Again though she pounced on my hesitation, "Fucking pervert, no chance physical proof is happening," she giggled, "Anyway, film," she added as she pressed the play button.

The film was okay. It was more a suggestion of filth than visualization of it. You needed imagination and fantasy more than you needed to be watching the visuals. For a mainstream cinema release though, yeah, it was fairly saucy. A little too softcore for my liking and I definitely didn't need the cushion, but still, it is okay for a boozy Friday night drinking with a mate. Female mate that is, it was suggestive enough to have been weird if I watched it with a male friend. Emma didn't disappear halfway through the film, although she did shift her position I few times. I am not sure if it was related to her level of arousal, or if it was just the fact it was over two hours long.

"Was that good for you?" I asked as the credits rolled in the way you ask a lover in the early days of sexual exploration.

"Actually better than I expected," she replied and instantly blushed.

"Oh really," I grinned at her picking up on her enthusiasm, "So maybe you are the target audience?"

"Nar, not really," she said as she tried to divert the focus from her, but her blushing face gave her away.

"Do you want me to get you a towel?" I teased.

"Not that good," she replied with a coy smile.

"How good?" I pressed.

"You really are so male," she giggled.

"Perverted?" I said rhetorically to which she just nodded. I considered dropping the subject, but her arousal level was more real than the film, and curiosity was winning. If I overstepped the mark she would just tell me to fuck off and that would be the end of the questioning. "So.. on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is nun and 10 is waterfall..." I began.

"Oh my God," she said staring at me. I could see the surprise in her expression at my half-asked question. "You are sooo wrong, on every level."

"Hahaha, sorry," I said sensing that I was approaching the line and erring on the side of caution, "Wanna drink?" I asked as I got up and held my hand out for what I assumed was her empty or nearly empty bottle.

"Sure," she said finishing her drink and handing it to me, "Cheers."

I went into the kitchen. "Vodka time? Or beer?" I asked.

"Errr." she said checking the time, which was now almost 9 pm, "Beer for now," she said.

I collected two beers and put them on the table then went for a quick wee. I came back and sat on the sofa. She had pressed the TV Guide button and was browsing films, but she was looking at her phone and not the TV. At first glance, there was still nothing on. She placed her phone on the table and picked up her beer. "Four or five," she said.

"Eh? I asked as I looked at her and as I saw her cheeky grin and the glint in her eyes I knew what she meant. "Oh really?" I asked somewhat surprised she had answered the question.

"Uh hu," she nodded, "And I am more surprised than you. It was fairly shit, but yeah, must have found some buttons."

"Awesome," I grinned. Slightly impressed she had answered, but more pleased at how comfortable she felt with me. I had dated girls who wouldn't tell me how wet they were on request.

"You?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Not at all," I said, "A little too softcore for me."

"Yeah, it was fairly tame, just more suggestion," she nodded, "Back in a sec."

She got up, again expertly doing so without showing up her t-shirt even after five beers, which considering her size, was a fairly decent amount of alcohol to have drunk. She swept her hand down her back to double-check the t-shirt hadn't ridden up, it hadn't "And no, not for that," she said, "Need a piss," she said as she left the room.

She came back in after a few moments and into the kitchen. "Do we have any snacks?" she asked.

"Probably not," I said, "Have you eaten?"

"No, not since lunch," she said.

"What do you fancy? My treat," I said.

"Ooo, awesome," she said coming in and sitting down again, "Wanna share a pizza?"

"Yeah sure," I said throwing her my phone so she could order, "Whatever topping except pineapple."

"Yeah, obviously, gross stuff," she said as she caught my phone. "Pepperoni? Or a veggie one?"

"Either," I shrugged.

"Decide," she said.

"Er... pepperoni would be my first choice," I said.

"Stuffed crust?" she asked to which I nodded, "Sides?"

"Wings?" I asked.

"Meh," she shrugged. She was weird, she didn't like wings. "Prefer cookies."

"I'd be happy with cookies," I shrugged.

"Okay," she said throwing me my phone back, "Just needs authorizing."

I caught the phone and authorized the order with my fingerprint and put my phone on the sofa next to me again. We left the TV on the guide and just chatted, She ranted about her shit job and I moaned about my terrible day. I did actually quite like my job, or the people anyway, but the day had been long and hard work. The doorbell rang and I looked at Emma. "Nope," she said shaking her head, "Not when only wearing this."

"I paid," I countered, "Rock paper scissors?"

"Nope, just no," she grinned, "Literally I am only wearing this," she said as she stood up.

I grinned and stood up as well. "I pay, I collect it," I muttered so she could hear me.

"Oh shush your moaning," she laughed, "I will get the napkins."

"You go girl," I said sarcastically.

We ate the pizza, I say we, she had a couple of slices, and apart from two I just couldn't manage I had the rest. I let her have three of the four cookies as she has a much sweeter tooth than I do and once we had cleared away the boxes we loaded up Mario Kart on the Switch. We did 100cc karts on five random track championships. She did not have good results. I am not sure if she was drunker than I was, or if she was just not concentrating as we are usually fairly even, but it was very one-sided.

In a field of 20, us two players and 18 AI players in the first championship she didn't win a race and didn't even finish second in the championship. In one race she came in last and was lapped by myself who won the race. The second championship didn't go that well either although she did manage to get second in the championship, even though she didn't win a race again. "This is going well," she said.

"Yep, you are shit tonight," I replied, "Want a drink?"

"Sure," she replied and I got up to get another couple of beers. "I will have vodka," she added.

"That will help your driving," I said smiling at her.

"I am getting fucked anyway," she replied with a shrug, "I had may as well not remember it."

"Good logic," I replied and poured her a generous vodka and diet coke. I got myself another beer as if I started on the spirits it would get messy and very hungover tomorrow. I placed her drink down and sat back down again. I picked up the controller and we started another championship.

stripgnd
stripgnd
588 Followers