Flatmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," she cooed softly as I licked her.

She rested her hand on the back of my head and I let her guide me to what she wanted. She wriggled and rotated her hips as my tongue searched for what she liked. Penetration was a no, sucking was indifference. Tongue on her clit though and she was putty underneath me. I licked and probed at her as I ran my hands up and down her sides underneath her t-shirt. I wanted to squeeze and play with her breasts, but each time I went near them she covered herself with her own hands to stop me. I am not sure if she didn't like it, or if it was just a hang-up she has being so small chested.

She was lifting and lowering her hips in time with my licks and her breathing was getting more and more labored. I looked up at her and she had her head tilted back, her arms above her head and her mouth was open. I stared up at her as I licked her. It took all of my self-control to not take over with my fingers as I knew she was close as that was what Rachel liked. Lick her close, shove two fingers in and try and push them right the way up and out of her mouth until she screamed in climax. Habits die hard it seems.

I felt her hand on the back of my head again and she was looking down at me. I looked back up at her and she smiled. Her eyes were glassy and rolled into the back of her head a couple of times. She mouthed the word "fuck," as her eyes crossed and closed. I felt her body tense and her pussy pulse as she orgasmed. Her taste sweetened as she orgasmed and I hungrily licked at her. As she came down I switched to her pussy to drink her juices. "Fuck," she said sounding dreamy, "Wow, yeah, holy fuck your tongue is good," she added as she pushed her hand in between my tongue and her pussy then closed her legs.

"Thanks," I replied as I moved from my dominant position and let her untangle her legs and sit up. She straightened out her shirt and stood up on unsteady legs.

"Wobbly legs," she said with a giggle in her voice, "Fucking hell, wow."

She disappeared into the bathroom and came out a few moments later. I was more than capable of an erection again and was regretting giving up my position between her legs. She sat back on her sofa and glanced at me. She looked again and this time held her gaze. "What?" I asked a little paranoid that she was staring at me.

She didn't say anything for a second or two, she just maintained her focus on me. "Wanna have sex?" she asked.

"Uhm," I said, stunned by her directness, "Didn't we just?" I asked.

"Warm-up," she grinned, "Or are you not ready?"

"I am," I said, "Really?"

"Uh hu," she nodded, "Nothing weird, just sex, no strings."

I didn't reply I just stood up and held out my hand. She took it and I pulled her to her feet. We practically climbed over each other to get into my room. Kissing each other as she stumbled through the doorway my shirt had been removed and she was working on my shorts. As they slid around my knees I stumbled and hopped on one leg as I pushed them down and all the while still kissing her. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it up. She stopped kissing me and held her arms above her head as I stripped her. I threw it onto the floor and pushed her onto the bed. She grabbed my arm as she fell and pulled me with her. Twisting as she fell somehow she ended up on top of me.

I struggled for a second as I really wanted to be between her legs at that moment in time, but she restrained my hands and pinned them above my head. I didn't fight that hard as she got the advantage and I just looked up at her. She grinned down at me and kissed me. I kissed her then as she sat back I looked down at her breasts. She maneuvered her hips and I felt her wetness against my hard cock. She grinned at me as she rubbed herself against me. I thrust a few times in the vain hope everything would line up and I would penetrate her, but no such God exists it seems. She saw my frustration and giggled. "Patience," she cooed softly.

"Not my strong suit," I replied looking up at her.

"Clearly," she said still keeping me pinned. "Boring stuff... Wanna use a condom?" Her tone suggested that she didn't want to use one, but equally, I felt no pressure if I had wanted to.

I looked up at her and pondered her question. Typical male, I had not even thought about that. "Do we need to?" I asked.

"I am on the pill," she replied, "So no, not unless you want to..."

"No then, I trust you," I said.

"Correct answer," she grinned as she relaxed her grip on my wrists surrendering her position.

I took the opportunity and rolled her onto her back. I climbed on top of her and looked down at her naked body underneath me. She was a UK dress size 6. Although she had small breasts, gravity did not affect them at all and her firm A cup boobs stood proud on her chest. She opened her legs and I gently pushed my cock against her. She moaned softly and reached down to take hold of me. She held me in her hand as I gently pressed against her.

I pulled back and stroked myself through her excitement to add lubrication and pressed against her again. She let go of me but kept her hand close in case she needed to protect herself. "You okay?" I asked as I kissed her neck.

"Uh hu," she nodded as she titled her head back to expose her neck to my kisses, "Big," she added.

"I will be careful," I replied, "Promise."

She didn't reply, she just gently nodded her head and I felt her hand move. She opened her legs wider and placed her hands on my chest to push me up a little bit so she could see my face. "I want you to fuck me," she grinned hornily.

I knelt up between her legs and lifted her hips off the bed. Her tiny frame required no effort to manipulate as I lined her up with my cock. I looked down at her pussy and back at her wide-eyed innocent face as she looked back at me. Not to brag, but in comparison to her body, I looked enormous. I did wonder if she could take what I was about to give her but gently pressed myself against her entrance anyway. She bit her lip as she felt me push against her and wriggled her hips against me to adjust her angle or just get comfortable. "Really slowly," she said to which I just nodded. "Really slow," she said again and placed her hand on my chest.

"Uh-huh," I nodded, "I won't hurt you." Or I hoped I wouldn't anyway, truth was I wouldn't be surprised if the night was over before I even got inside her.

I carefully pushed myself against her. Her wetness felt awesome against my rock-hard cock, but she resisted me. I am not sure if she was tensing, or if she was just really that tight. I pulled back, stroked myself, and inserted first my index and then middle fingers inside her. "Oh yeah," she said as she gently humped against my hand and fingers. I watched as I fingered her and after a few moments, I tried again.

This time she felt wetter and I could feel the tip of my cock get surrounded by her warmth. "Fuck," she whispered, but her tone was not urgent or distressed and I pushed a little harder.

I watched her body adjust to accept me and with a slight push from me, I felt myself slip inside her. Her eyes widened and for a second I thought it hurt, but she just smiled up at me. I could feel her muscles tensing and pulsing against me as her body tried to decide if it wanted to reject the invasion or welcome it deeper inside. After a second's hesitation, I removed her choice and gently pushed deeper into her. I felt her pussy stretch as I slipped deeper and deeper inside her. She was like a vice, gripping every inch of my cock as it slid into her.

She looked down at herself and back up at me again. I half expected there to be a comedy bulge in her tummy where my cock ended inside her, but there of course wasn't The female body is sensational in what it can do, and this petite delicate body laying in front of me was just another example of it. I felt her wetness envelop the base of my shaft and moaned a sigh of satisfaction. She looked up at me wide-eyed and unblinking. Her breathing had stopped and she just stared at me.

I went to slide out of her and start thrusting, but she grabbed my waist urgently. "No..." she said sharply, "Stay deep," she said with a tone of almost pleading.

I pushed back into her and held myself deep inside her. We stared at each other locked in the intimate embrace. I assumed that she was letting her body get used to me before we had sex. Or at least I hoped that that was the case anyway. As awesome as this is, I needed to fuck her brains out at that moment in time. She smiled at me and rolled her eyes into the back of her head. She shook her head and focused back on me again. "I am gonna cum," she said in a tone of disbelief.

I smiled back at her and tried to push deeper into her. I felt her pussy pulse and try to crush my cock, but my rock-hard member resisted her, and I watched her face contort with pleasure. She lost focus on me again and stared through me. Her eyes crossed and then closed. Tilting her head back she started to tremble speared on my seven inches. She was beyond hot, she was a cuteness that I can not even describe. Vulnerable and yet at the same time totally in control of the situation. She moaned loudly and I felt the warmth of her orgasm.

She came down from her climax and blinked me into focus again. "Oh my God," she said excitedly, "I have never done that before. Fuck me," she said urgently.

I gently thrust in and out of her at a steady pace to not hurt her, but I could feel that she had adjusted to accommodate me. She still felt tighter than any girl I have had sex with before, but she no longer felt like she was going to split in half. "Fuck me," she urged. She reached up around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. She wrapped her legs around my back and pulled herself up off the bed and onto my cock as I knelt above her on all fours. Her hunger for sex and her core strength was ridiculous as she hung beneath me with her arms and legs. Despite my dominant position it was her who was fucking me and not the other way around.

I lowered her onto her back against the sheets and took control again. Sliding deep and slowly into her we had sex. I wanted it to last forever and if I went any quicker I was cumming waaaay too soon for my liking. I rode her slowly and deeply as we kissed and cuddled with each other. I was conscious of squashing her beneath me, but she didn't complain once as our bodies became one.

She pushed me off her so I was knelt up and she knelt in front of me. Kissing again she pressed her breasts against my chest and I reached behind her to squeeze her bum and pull her in closer. She shifted her weight towards me and I collapsed onto my back. She sat astride me and guided herself onto my cock. With her on top I watched her fuck me. Slowly at first, she let herself sink fully down onto my cock and circled her hips above me. If the biology was possible I was convinced if she opened her mouth I would be able to see the tip of my cock I was that deep inside her.

She leaned back onto her hands and started to fuck me using her legs to lift herself up and down on me. The view was fantastic with her hairless body. I could feel her pussy gripping and releasing my cock as we had sex and it felt that good I didn't even complain when she landed on my balls a few times. After a few moments of this, she blushed and giggled shyly. "What?" I asked.

"I just came again," she giggled shaking her head clearly surprised how easily she was achieving orgasm. "How easy am I? I never cum with penetration."

I reached up and squeezed her breasts maybe a little harder than I had intended. She didn't complain though she leaned into my hands and grinned down at me. I needed to cum and if she stayed on top I was firing her through the roof there would be that much pressure. She lazily humped me as she looked at me. She was like a cat playing with a mouse. Even though I was twice her size she had the upper hand and was in total control.

She leaned forwards and kissed me. I lifted her bum off me slightly and started to thrust urgently into her from underneath. "Ooo yeah," she muttered. I held her ass in my hands separating her butt cheeks as I squeezed her hard. "Yes," she urged as I slammed in and out of her.

We slammed our bodies together as we both chased orgasm. I chased my first while she was chasing her third. Her position and my lack of total control of her meant that even though I was quite long I could feel my cock almost coming out of her and then back into her again. She must have felt the same and slowed me down. She sat back down on me again to stop me and I looked up at her like a kid who had just had his sweets taken off him. "Let's do doggy," she said, "That position is going to end up with it up my ass, and there is no fucking way," she grinned.

She got on her knees and I knelt behind her. I pushed inside her again and felt the tingle of my orgasm. "I am gonna cum," I said. She didn't reply, I just picked up the pace and fucked her. For the first time, I recognized that she had given me full control. I am not sure if she was as calculated as I was giving her credit for, but she had got what she wanted before she gave me what I needed. I wasn't complaining, to be in bed with a girl who knew exactly what she wanted and needed was a revelation. Sex is sex. Good sex is amazing. But sex with someone who knows their body so intimately was just another level.

I felt the rush as I filled her. The explosion of my cum flooded into her and she moaned loudly as she felt it enter her. Ribbon after ribbon of hot semen flooded into her as I rode her from behind. She was still on all fours, but her bum was very slightly higher than her shoulders so her back was arched downwards. I assume to enhance the sensation for her, but as I began to slow down she lifted herself up so her back was parallel with the bed again. She titled her head forwards so her hair fell in front of her face. "Wow," she said as she caught her breath, "Why the fuck have we never done that before?" she asked.

"No idea," I said as I pulled out of her.

"No," she said grabbing at me but missing. "Stay in..." she said, but it was already too late and she sat sideways onto the sheets.

"Sorry," I said as I watched the wet patch grow from barely noticeable, to very wet indeed. "My side?" I asked as I gestured to the cum and excitement socking into the sheets.

"I wouldn't be that cruel," she grinned at me. She stood up and pulled me to my feet. She kissed me and took my hand. "Come on, let's ruin my bed in the morning," she said as she took me by the hand into her room.

She disappeared into the bathroom leaving me in her room. I have been in her room hundreds of times. Never naked though, and I have never been in her bed. I got in and covered myself up with the sheets. She came back in a few minutes later still wearing nothing. She sat at her dressing table and removed her make-up as I enjoyed her nudity. "Are you sleeping naked?" she asked me as she got up.

"Yeah, I was going to," I said, "What do you usually wear?"

"During summer, this," she said holding her arms out to the side displaying her nudity.

"Awesome," I said as she got in bed next to me. She shuffled me across the bed as I must have been on what she deemed as her side. I could feel her bare skin against me as she cuddled in and kissed me on the lips. "Night Alan," she said.

"Night Emma," I replied.

"Oh, and just for any morning consent doubts," she said, "If you wake up first I 100% approve of a tongue alarm clock," she added.

I grinned at her. "Same," I said, "Well... mouth anyway."

****

Thanks for reading