Flatmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a sip of her drink and twisted her face up a little bit. "Wooo," she said shaking her head, "How much vodka is in that?" she asked.

"Er..." I said holding my thumb and index finger around 2cm apart to indicate the vodka I put in, "That, ish," I said.

"Yeah... wow," she said taking another sip, "That is strong."

"Do you want some more coke in it?" I asked her.

"Nar, it will be fine," she said.

What turned out to be the last championship was her worst one of the night. She was terrible and finished the championship in 5th place. She did pretty much throw in the towel after the 3rd race, but still, she didn't do that well. Even before the end sequence had finished she had pressed the button to return to the menu and put her controller on the sofa next to her. "Stupid game," she muttered, but she was smiling. We all have bad nights and she had just had one of hers.

"Quite enjoyed it," I teased with a smile. I think I only lost a couple of races during the entire night of racing. Not that I had any competition, the only ones I lost were the tracks I am just not good on and the AI beat me.

"Yeah I bet," she said with a smile, "That was definitely a good butt fucking that."

"I didn't think you enjoyed it," I teased. For a second I did wonder if she did take it up the ass and for a fraction of a second I imagined providing the experience for her. She was indeed tiny, not my type and I would be afraid of physically breaking her, but still... cute.

"You don't have to enjoy everything for it to be fun," she replied with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Oh really?" I said, the sound of surprise and intrigue carrying in my tone.

She nodded and smiled. "You should try it, a cock up your ass is a good leveler in any relationship. Very humbling," she said.

"I will pass," I said finishing my beer and getting up. "Another one?" I asked pointing at her glass that was still half full.

"Oh God no, not yet," she said.

"Fair enough," I said as I went into the kitchen and poured myself a rum and coke aware that I was nursing a semi. I adjusted myself and went back in and sat on the sofa again. "Maybe that is what Rachel needed," I said with a grin referring to my ex.

"Yeah, probably, stuck up bitch," Emma giggled. "Did she not then?" she asked.

"Anal?" I asked to which she nodded her head in reply. "Oh fuck no, a definite no-no."

"Really? What was it? Four years? Five?" she asked.

"Four," I replied.

"Four years and she didn't give you her ass?" she asked, "Not even for a birthday or anything?"

"Nope," I said shaking my head.

"I assume you asked?" she asked with a cheeky grin.

"Ooo yeah," I grinned back at her, "Of course."

"Did she at least swallow?" Emma asked.

Her directness did take me by surprise a little bit. "Yeah, she swallowed," I replied after a second or so hesitation.

"Not a total waste of four years then," Emma laughed as she held her glass up and finished her drink off. "Same again?" she asked as I finished mine off and handed her my glass.

She stood up and my eyes snapped between her legs. Multiple beers, a large vodka, and coke and she was still able to stand up without flashing anything. Probably only shorts, or maybe some tight hot pants, or at the very best case scenario her panties, but still, I was super horny now and any image for my masturbation in a bit would have been welcome. She came back in and placed my drink on the table. She sat down again and tucked her legs up underneath herself as she nursed another glass of vodka and diet coke. "Same questions to you?" I asked somewhat tentatively. We were best mates, but sex and ultra-personal questions had never been on the table before.

She grinned at me for a few seconds as she considered my question. "Oh there is a definite hierarchy," she replied after a few moments.

"Really?" I asked openly to try and probe for more details.

She nodded. "Definitely.

Stage 1. When I am just horny. I will suck during the foreplay, but won't let him cum in my mouth.

Stage 2. If he takes me out for a nice meal and pays, I will let him cum in my mouth and maybe swallow if I am feeling like it.

Stage 3. If the meal involves expensive wine. If it is his birthday, or he got me waaaaay nicer Christmas presents then I will do anal.

Stage 4. If the wine is bubbly then he can cum in my ass."

I listened intently and felt myself growing in my shorts to what was a full erection. The way I was sitting and the cut of the shorts kept me hidden totally, but I did have a quick glance, to just double-check. She saw me have a quick glance and a smile spread across her face. She knew what I just checked, but she didn't say anything. "Awesome," I replied after a few seconds.

"Yeah, I am fairly awesome," she grinned at me. "What is your favorite position?" she asked.

"Just happy to be getting it," I grinned. I didn't really have a favorite. They are all fairly awesome. My least favorite would be her on top as once you are over the awesome view from a purely selfish standpoint quicker is my preference.

"Typical bloke," she said laughing.

"You?" I asked.

"Doggy probably," she said.

"Yeah, doggy is fun," I said, "Pigtail handlebars?" I asked sticking my tongue out playfully at her.

"Between stages 2 and 3 that one," she grinned back at me, "But yeah, a bit of rough hurt no one."

I just smiled at her. My imagination was running wild as I imagined her in endless rotations of depravity. Any fear of breaking her had disappeared. I didn't really know what to say in reply to that one, I was lost in my fantasy and any question that sprang to mind was just filth. To avoid annoying her, or overstepping the mark I didn't reply. I took a sip of my drink, and then another longer drink.

I looked at her and she smiled at me as she took a sip of her drink. My eyes wandered down her body and to her bare legs, right down to her feet and then back up her body again. "What do you wear in bed?" I asked. I heard the lameness of the question as soon as it left my lips, but it was the tamest question I could think of at the time.

She stared at me and shook her head. "Really?" she asked.

"What?" I replied, "Valid question."

"Yeah, if you are 12," she said smiling at me and shaking her head again. "You will be asking me what color my panties are next," she added sarcastically.

"Also a valid question," I shrugged defensively.

"Due to the fact that neither of us is 12 I am not telling you what I wear in bed or what color, or type of underwear I have on," she said grinning. "Ask a proper question," she suggested.

"Okay," I said smiling at her, "Have you ever had a threesome?" I asked.

"Ooo, better," she grinned, "No, but I would love to. You?" she replied.

I shook my head. "No, but as you say, I would like to," I said.

"Two girls? Two guys? One girl one guy?" she asked.

"Not two guys," I said as I pondered the other options. "I would prefer two girls," I said after a few moments.

"One girl one guy a none starter? Or would you try it?" she asked.

"I'd try it," I said. I don't think I am gay, but I would classify myself as curious in that area. Put me in that situation and I would probably wimp out, but it would be interesting to try I think.

"Oooo really," she grinned, "Just to spit roast the girl, or would you suck? Or more?" she grinned at me.

"Defo to spit roast the girl," I grinned back at her. "As for sucking or more, I am not sure. A maybe I guess," I said honestly.

"Awesome," she said.

"How about you?" I asked, "Two girls? Two guys? One of each?" I asked.

"In descending order," she said as she thought about it, "Two guys, guy, and a girl and two girls being the least appealing," she said.

"Would you do it with two girls?" I asked obviously interested in that answer just purely for perverted reasons.

"Maybe," she said shrugging, "Dunno. I guess if I was drunk enough I would. Try anything once," she added with a cheeky grin.

"Have you ever been with a girl?" I asked. A knowing smile spread across her face as she looked back at me and I sat up. Both on the sofa, and also in my pants as well as I imagined her in bed with another girl. "Oh really... Details?" I requested when I saw her expression.

"Haha, not really," she said, "Just at sleepovers and stuff it sometimes gets a bit... interesting."

"Details?" I asked hearing the urgency in my own voice.

"Promise not to tell anyone else?" she said looking at me.

"Yeah, of course," I said honestly. "Are they all topless pillow fights and baby oil?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes," she said rolling her eyes, "Of course they aren't You weirdo," she giggled.

"Shame," I said wondering if she was going to tell me details or not.

"Just dares and stuff," she said, "That sort of stuff."

"How daring?" I probed.

"Few of us doing drinking games and stripping/flashing dares at University," she said, "Had a few vodka's and things got silly."

"Sounds intriguing," I said openly probing for more details, but sensing that I was pushing my luck on asking directly. She just smiled and didn't answer my question. "Who was there?" I asked.

"Just a few mates," she said, "Tell ya what. I will give gory details tomorrow if you can remember to ask me."

"I will," I replied making a mental note.

"What time is it?" she asked after a few moments of silence.

"Uhm... half 10," I said.

"The night is young," she said downing another vodka and coke before standing up again. "Want anything?"

My mouth engaged well before my brain. "I'd love a BJ," I said. My eyes widened at my own shock when I heard the words come out of my mouth. "Sorry. I can't believe I just said that," I said staring at her. I wasn't sure how she would react to such a request. Luckily my tone carried a hint of being a joke, but at that moment it was a serious request. I would indeed love a blow job.

She smiled and then laughed. "Fucking hell Alan," she giggled, "I meant do you want a drink?"

"Yeah, sorry," I said handing her my empty glass, "Rum and coke please."

"Coming right up," she said emphasizing the word 'coming'.

I just smiled at her and she went into the kitchen. She came back a few seconds later and handed me a drink. She didn't sit down though. She looked at me for a second too long to be comfortable and I just stared back at her. I was about to ask if she was okay as for a second she looked like she was going to throw up and I was very much in the firing line. "You did buy my dinner," she said with a coy smile then downing her drink in one.

I just stared up at her as my alcohol-soaked brain processed the suggestion of her reply and my eyes wandered up and down her body. The t-shirt was hanging against her chest and I could pretty easily see her nipples through it which looked fairly perky at that moment in time. The thin material rested against her body and ended a lot closer to her hips than her knees. I swallowed and just looked up at her holding eye contact with her for a second or two. She placed her empty glass on the table and her eyes glanced down at my crotch then back up to my face again. "I don't want it to be weird," I said after a few seconds. I would love for us to have throwaway sex at that moment in time, but I valued our friendship way higher than a drunken one-night stand.

"It won't be," she said.

"You are drunk," I said.

"So are you," she countered, "And anyway, I am not THAT drunk," she added.

She glanced at my crotch again and this time the glance turned into a stare. I lifted my bum off the sofa and slid myself forward very slightly. Not much, just a more comfortable angle. As I did that she slowly lowered herself down onto her knees. She looked up at me and smiled. She hooked her delicate fingers into the elastic of my shorts and gently tugged at them. "I don't have any underwear on," I said keeping my bum on the sofa to stop my shorts sliding down.

"Good," she grinned and pulled a little harder at my shorts.

I lifted my bum off the sofa and felt my shorts slide down. She left them at my ankles and her eyes went wide as she looked at my now exposed cock. "Wow," she said taking hold of me in her hand. Her hand was in proportion to her body and definitely helped me look bigger. "You kept that quiet," she grinned as she looked up at me.

Her soft warm hand around my shaft sent ripples of pleasure through me and for a second I thought I was going to cum instantly. "What, just in conversation?" I asked with a smile, "Hey Emma, I have a big dick?"

"Rachel is a moron," she said grinning up at me as she lowered her head down towards me. I felt her breath against my throbbing head moments before her tongue flicked against the tip of me. I closed my eyes as if I watched I was going to cum before I was even in her mouth.

I felt her lips and then the warm wetness of her mouth as she surrounded me. I looked back down at her as she opened her mouth as wide as she could to take my cock. I was not enormous, I was 7 inches long but quite thick and coupled with her petite frame at that moment in time it did look massive. "Oh God," I whispered as I felt her gently slide my full length into her mouth. No girl has ever taken all of me without a gag and I must have been in her throat. There is no way her mouth had 7 inches of space between lips and tonsils. She sucked me for a second before sliding her head back off me and grinning up at me.

"Wanna cum?" she teased with a filthy smile.

"Uh-huh," I nodded at her cute face looking up at me.

She locked eye contact with me, her wide green eyes staring up at me as she slid my length into her mouth again. If I hadn't just seen her perfect white teeth I would have questioned if she even had any at that moment in time. She bobbed her head and sucked me and not once catch me with her teeth. Her hands were resting on my thighs as she just nodded her head up and down as she used her mouth to have sex with me. She was good, so fucking good. I rested my hand on the back of her head and gently thrust my hips forward slightly.

"Na ah," she said gently shaking her head and swatting my hand away. She slid her mouth from around me and looked up at me. "I control your head and my own," she grinned at me.

"Sorry," I replied, "That feels so good."

"Kinda the idea," she said nonchalantly and resumed where she left off.

"Really good," I reiterated, "I won't last long."

She just shrugged in reply and took hold of the base of my shaft with her right hand. She gently stroked it up and down as she licked and sucked at the tip of my cock. It was bright purple and throbbing as she worked it and at any second I was going to explode. "Can I cum?" I asked her to which she didn't reply she just held up two fingers. I looked down at her confused.

She looked up at me and rolled her eyes. Which is an awesome mix of casual sexy sassiness On her knees, a cock in her mouth and she still rolls her eyes at what she must deem a stupid question. I just thought I was being polite. She pulled her mouth back off me and took over with her hand for a second. "Stage 2..." she said sarcastically as though I should have understood with her just holding up two fingers.

She picked up where she left off and I just laid back and watched her. I could see what she was doing, and yet the sensations rushing down my cock and up my body were indescribable. I have had a few blow jobs in my life, from various girls, some girlfriends, some drunken, some one-nighters, but she was by far and away the best I have ever experienced. It was almost fluid how she was sucking me off. The rolling sweeps of her mouth down the length of my cock fast enough to be beyond awesome, yet slow enough for her to tease and lick with her tongue, while all the time not grazing me once with her teeth.

My eyes were wide as I stared at her, I was so close and was about to warn her, but she practically read my mind as she changed her position and slightly changed her method to block her throat with her tongue. "Fuck," I whispered. I closed my eyes and felt my release. Ecstasy flooded through my body as all sexual tension was released into her waiting mouth. I could feel the cum gushing out of me as she held me in her mouth and worked her hand up and down my shaft as I orgasmed.

I opened my eyes and looked down at her. The sparkle in her eyes as she stared back up at me with my cock still in her mouth was so cute and sexy. She loved it, I always had the impression that my ex-girlfriends sucked dick because they were expected to. As she stared back up at me it was obvious that she enjoyed it. She got pleasure out of it the same way that I had. "Wow," I said smiling at her.

She pulled her mouth from around me and sucked as she did so to not dribble any of the cum. I have no idea how much was in her mouth, but it had felt like a lot had come out. She picked up her empty glass and spat the load into it. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and returned my smile. "That was a lot of cum," she said. I looked at the glass and indeed it was a lot of cum, it was probably around half a measured shot's worth of cum that she had spat out.

"Yeah, sorry," I said, not really sure what to say.

"And what a waste," she grinned.

"Well, you spat it out," I said with a shrug.

She didn't reply, she just stood up and I watched her go into her room. I stared at the door for a few seconds wondering if I should follow or not. I was just about to when she came out again. I was sitting forwards on the sofa as I was just about to get up when she came back out again. She placed her hand on my shoulder and firmly pushed me so I would have fallen sideways onto the sofa if I had let myself. I caught myself with my stomach and back muscles though and looked up at her. She just grinned down at me. "Yeah, my turn," she said in a tone that was almost a purr. She pushed me again, this time harder and I let myself fall sideways onto the sofa. As I fell she followed me, first straddling my legs, then my chest. I laid back and watched as she straddled my face.

She was naked underneath the t-shirt and I watched in what felt like slow motion as she lowered her pussy towards my face. I met her with my tongue and tasted her. Her scent filled my nostrils as I licked at her sweet taste. She moaned softly and gently rocked her hips against my face. She was totally hairless, front and underneath, and as I pushed her up off me for a second so I could breathe I stared at her nakedness. Fuck she was so cute.

I slid my hand up against her thigh and against her pussy. She was so wet and I gently teased a finger inside her. She was tight, even with just one finger in her I could feel her powerful muscles grip the finger and squeeze as I slowly slid deeper into her. First knuckle, and then second until I finally ran out of finger and held it inside her. She was the wrong angle and unless I dislocated my finger I couldn't search for her g-spot so instead, I started to slowly thrust it in and out of her. "Just lick me," she said reaching down and guiding my finger out of her using my wrist.

"I need to breathe," I replied. It was a playful tone, but fairly serious, like I wouldn't have many complaints if I suffocated in a girl's pussy, but it wouldn't be a great start to the weekend.

"Weak," she giggled. She lowered herself onto my face again and allowed me to breathe, although not totally comfortably.

I let her ride me for a few minutes before I held her by the waist. My hands easily reached around her tiny hips and I wondered how she was even capable of sexual intercourse she was so delicate. She had indicated that she liked a bit of rough though, so I shifted her weight towards the back of the sofa and let her fall off me. She squeaked in surprise as she fell, but off-balance plus being manhandled by me she couldn't stop herself and after a quick change of my position it was her on her back and me knelt above her. She had not landed very ladylike and as my eyes focused on her exposed pussy she snapped her legs closed. "Hey, a bit late for modesty," I grinned at her. I coaxed her legs open with my hands and lowered my face between her legs. This time with the control of depth and movement I teased and licked at her pussy.