Fledgling Demigod Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Galen hadn't seen them for the remainder of the day. When he retired to his room that night he found a very naked and bald from the neck down Miranda lying in their bed. Looking between her legs he could see red spots where her pubic hair used to be. Apparently, Matilda had shaved her bald and nicked her in spots. On purpose, maybe? Or did she pluck the hairs one by one and that's the reason for the redness between his wife's legs? Miranda's face had flushed in embarrassment but there seemed to be a gentle glow on her face. "She forgave you?" he had remarked.

"Please don't be mad," she had said. "Yes, but...well..."

"You fucked her," Galen had said and her eyes went wide.

"I was going to say we lay together," she had said. "But, yes. Or, rather, she fucked me. You might say I made love to her." Her face flushed scarlet at her declaration. "She had some copious amounts of sexual tension to absolve."

"Not to mention the tension from the bullying," Galen had said and sat down on the bed next to her. She winced slightly as his hand caressed her arm reassuringly. "I'm not mad," he had said. "If I aim to make her my third that's almost expected, isn't it? I mean...do sister-wives do that?" He had sat up abruptly and suddenly blushed in uncertainty at his assumption.

She had laughed merrily at his sudden discomfort. "From time to time, yes," she had finally replied.

"So," he had said and traced a finger down the front of her bare pussy. "Was this one of the conditions of her counteroffer?"

She had moaned slightly and nodded. "As well as this," she had said and rolled over. Sticking out her posterior and spreading her cheeks, Galen could see a small, round, wooden object protruding from her anal opening.

He had guffawed as he exclaimed, rather loudly, "You have butt plugs here!?"

Her embarrassment was so great that he couldn't help but feel sorry for her. "It's not funny, husband," she had said, grimacing. "It's uncomfortable."

He stifled his laughter and lay down next to her, pulling her into his arms. "So," he had said as he nuzzled his face into her hair. "How long do you have to wear it?"

"A week," she had said sourly. "I can only take it out when I have to...you know. I can't even take it out to make love to you. That's the most embarrassing part."

"Oh, it might not be so bad," he had told her. "They're quite common on my world and some women say it enhances the pleasure."

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

The next day he began his courtship of the housemaid. He stole her away from her duties at least twice a day to spend time with her. Most times just to talk, but a couple of times he invited her to go on a picnic with him on a small hill on the south side of the castle grounds. Their relationship blossomed almost as quickly as he and Miranda's had. In no time at all he was teasing her sexually and playing with her in what would normally be an inappropriate way. She hadn't minded his forwardness and even redirected it back his way occasionally, blushing to her roots but grinning all the while.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Coming back to himself Galen smiled at the two women arm in arm. Matilda was obviously still reserved about the agreement they'd come to but she was openly enacting upon it. Miranda, on the other hand, was all smiles and happiness. "We were wondering if you had some time to join us for the midday meal," Miranda said.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," he replied.

"You wouldn't?" they asked in unison, looking shocked.

"Uh, just a figure of speech," he said, explaining. "It means I would love to and barring any world altering circumstances...you know what? Never mind. I'd love to join you both for lunch."

They took the midday meal in the garden and Galen had plucked a dark red rose for each of them. They blushed slightly but otherwise didn't react at the intimate gesture. He got the feeling the women of this world preferred to see their flowers still alive rather than have them plucked and eventually die, so resolved to not repeat the gesture. After they had all had their fill of bread, cheese, some prepared meats, and wine, the two women looked at each other then back at Galen. "We have an announcement to make," they said in coquettish unison.

"Alright," he said. "Kinda creepy how in sync that was but lay it on me." It reminded him of the hallway scene in The Shining and he shuddered slightly at the thought.

"Well," Matilda said and she couldn't continue for blushing so profusely.

"We...want to give you a show, if you're willing," Miranda said.

"What kind of show?" he asked, confused.

"Um..." Matilda started. "A...uh...bedroom...show."

"Oh," he said as if what she'd said was the most natural thing in the world. Then, realizing what they meant, his eyes went wide and it was his turn to blush. "OHhhh. Really?"

"Yes," Miranda said.

"I mean," Galen said. "I know you're okay with it, Miranda, but are you sure, Matilda?"

She nodded as her face reddened further and she put a reassuring hand on his forearm. "I'm sure, my lord."

"Just so you understand," he said. "I might not be able to contain myself. I have little self control and I must confess that's been one of my greatest sexual fantasies."

"All the more reason to agree to it, then," Miranda said. "Oh, and by the way, I'm with child."

Galen blinked. He stared, dumbfounded. "What?" he numbly said.

"She said she's with child, my lord," Matilda said, giggling. "You're going to be a father."

"Uhh." Galen went slack-jawed. He stared at Miranda without seeing her. Immediately his mind transported him back to the moment Elle had told him she was pregnant with their first child. He had been overwhelmingly ecstatic. He had picked her up, laughing happily, and swung her around til they'd both fallen to the ground, dizzy, but the happiest people on earth. He was numbly aware of arms wrapping around him. Tears were flowing freely down his face at both his happiness, and his profound sense of loss. "I need to get back home," he murmured, then blackness overtook him.

12