All Comments on 'Fledgling Demigod Ch. 06'

by Ghosted1974

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AardieAardieover 1 year ago

Talk about a literal cliffhanger. I’m guessing that a guy too tough to cut his own throat could survive terminal velocity impact with the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You Re Just awesome

I already want your Story as anime

x_apathyx_apathyover 1 year ago

@aardie he probably will, opmc go brrr

Ghosted1974Ghosted1974over 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous, I wish. As with all my works, I wouldn’t even want an exorbitant amount of money to have someone bring it to life. Pipe Dream? lol

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyover 1 year ago

I get it is fantasy, but we try to suspend disbelieve, not tell it to ignore the man behind the curtain. I love the premise, but the political correctness you're shoving in kills the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get all the relationship/character building just to slaughter them. I mean WTF? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Galen is erratically warm, angry, petulant, passive-aggressive, viciously vengeful and hard-of-learning. On top of that, his behavior where he constantly wants to run a way like a frightened 5-year-old is just deadly. Its a mixture that is not even close to being admirable, regardless of the size of his dick. I would suggest rethinking Galen's character. Of course, in a quest/coming of age story he has to go through a transition(s), but having an adult constantly act like a frightened child does not work (maybe he should shriek in surprise too). Reacting to Raj's childish behavior (Big Bang Theory), his miffed, one-and-done sexy date quipped, "Of course I find small children trapped in grown men's bodies very alluring..." She could have been referring to Galen too.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yeah this story has lost me. MC's character doesn't make sense, killing off both wives seems overkill and needless for motive. And the heavy swing for a feminist rant that any woman can do anything a man can? I mean unnecessary and completely unrealistic given the brutality of melee combat back in those days, especially when you don't even lay a magical reason down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGhosted1974@Ghosted1974
I'm just a dirty old man. I’m currently actively writing four stories. I’m uploading in each story a chapter a week until I’ve caught up with where I am in progress. After that, I’ll just have to upload as I finish a chapter, which will take some time as I spend most of my da...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES