Fledgling Demigod Ch. 12

Story Info
Galen solidifies Priscilla’s position.
9.2k words
4.79
5.8k
41

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, Ghost here! I just want to thank you all for reading my stories, and for all of your encouraging likes, favorites, and comments! This is the last chapter of Fledgling Demigod, but don't worry! I'll start uploading chapters from Book 2, Apprentice Demigod before you know it! I just have to catch up on a few other projects first. Keep checking back and thanks again for all your support! It means the world to me!!!

Ghost

12

"So, what time are we leaving in the morning?" Priscilla asked from her place across the table as she lazily picked at a bit of sausage on her plate. They were in the dining hall the evening of the next day, and Lucinda sat to Galen's right while Grace sat uncomfortably to his left. Priscilla eyed Grace dubiously but didn't otherwise comment on her presence. Grace had insisted on eating in her room as she always did after Galen had gone to bed, but Galen all but ordered her to dine with them.

"Before first light," he answered. "Are you ready?"

Priscilla scoffed. "I hardly need preparations except to transform."

"Just checking," Galen said with a wink. Then, turning to Grace, he said, "Are you ready to go?"

Grace nodded, placing a hand over her mouth as she finished chewing and swallowing her bite of food. "I am, my lord."

"Good," he replied, then turned to Lucinda. "Have Lairn and Brittany been briefed?"

His wife smiled at him with restrained humorous patience. "Everything is well in hand, my love," she said. "Lairn, Brittany, and four other of your personal guard are preparing to leave just after you disappear from the horizon in the morning."

"And they understand--"

"That they'll be assigned to Castle Redd for the duration of Grace's stay?" she finished for him. "Yes. They are well aware. I sent a runner earlier requesting Lillian to prepare accommodations for them all. And before you ask, yes, they'll all be quartered in the castle, and they'll all have their own rooms."

Galen leaned over and kissed his wife on the cheek. "You're amazing. Do you know that?"

Lucinda blushed but smiled proudly. "I know," she said with a coy wink.

Galen looked back at Priscilla to find the purple-haired dragon girl nibbling on her bottom lip. He could tell she was worried about something. "What's wrong?"

Priscilla blinked, then looked at him. She straightened as a bit of color darkened her cheeks, and she looked around conspicuously before replying in a soft whisper. "Nothing."

"Uh-huh," Galen said. "My quarters, then, after we eat."

"I must see my matron first," Priscilla said in a normal tone, and Galen was surprised to see apprehension on her face.

"Okay," he replied. "Are you sure you're alright?"

Her eyes sparkled slightly as she said, "I am, my lord. Fine, I mean."

[What's gotten into her?] Galen thought. [It's not like her to be so reserved.]

Galen heard a yawn in his head before Devi sleepily replied, ["She doesn't want you to go."]

Galen's wide smile almost split his face in two. ["Welcome back, my goddess. Did you have a good nap?"] he thought to her.

["Thank you, my love,"] Devi said in his head. ["It was wonderful."]

["I'm glad,"] he replied. ["Now, what do you mean she doesn't want me to go?"]

Lucinda nudged him. He turned to her as she said, "What's that grin for?" She knew what it was but was reminding him that other people were present. People would think he was crazy if he just went around smiling like he'd just had his dick sucked by a porn star without any apparent reason why.

"Oh," he replied as he struggled to come up with an appropriate answer. "I was just thinking about something. I'll tell you later." He winked at her and squeezed her hand. He continued to eat as he, Lucinda, and Devi talked silently.

["She's fallen for you,"] Devi said in his head.

["Hard,"] Lucinda added silently.

["If she has her way, she'll fuck you tonight,"] Devi replied with a yawn.

["Or in the morning before you leave,"] Lucinda said.

["What? Y'all are crazy,"] Galen said with a silent chuckle. ["She already said after a year she wanted the marriage nullified."]

["Yes,"] Devi replied. ["But that was her pride talking. She's not going anywhere, my champion. Trust me in this."]

["I wouldn't be surprised if when you get back from Prax, she'll have all of her possessions here from Dragonmount,"] Lucinda thought to him.

Galen looked at his wife and gave her a wink and smile as he chewed. ["And how do you know any of this?"] he thought to her.

["A woman knows a woman, my love,"] was all she said on the subject.

["And hang on a damn minute,"] Galen said to them, realizing suddenly that he could hear Lucinda in his head. ["How long have you been able to talk to me in my head, Luce?"]

Her rich laughter bounced around inside his skull like it was echoing through the halls outside their bedroom. ["You never know until you try,"] came back a playful reply. ["The whole time you were in your coma I was practicing."]

Galen chuckled silently. "What are you two conspiring about?" Grace asked as she looked around Galen to peer at the both of them.

Galen straightened and put his hand to his chest in mock-offense. "Madam, you wound me," he said in his best imitation of a southern gentleman. "I was merely enjoyin' my meal."

Priscilla rolled her eyes at his antics as she stood up. "I must see my Matron," she said and smiled at Galen. Galen's heart fluttered at the beauty of her genuine smile. "I will see you in an hour?"

Galen nodded and returned her smile. "I look forward to it," he said.

Priscilla nodded and turned to go. "Are you going to bed her tonight, my lord?" Grace asked from his side and Galen shot her a look. She was blushing but her gaze was firm.

"I think you should," Lucinda said from his other side.

"Now listen here, you two," Galen said but Grace cut him off.

"It's so obvious she wants it, my lord."

"Did you see the way her hips swayed as she left?" Lucinda asked Grace from around Galen.

"She's never done that before," Grace replied.

"What's gotten into you two?" Galen asked, looking back and forth between them, but they continued on as if he wasn't even there.

"I don't know about you, but I could smell her desire coming off of her in waves," Grace said.

"Like applewood coals with the slightest hint of vanilla and lavender," Lucinda added.

"Okay, okay, I get it," Galen said. "That's enough of that, now."

"We will stop if you promise to bed her," Lucinda breathed into his ear. Her hot breath tickled the fine hairs around his ear and his cock stirred.

Galen rolled his eyes. "I already promised to do that."

"Before you leave, my lord," Grace corrected him.

Galen sighed. "Think of how much more pleasurable the flight to Prax will be with her sexually satisfied," Lucinda teased.

"I'm going for a walk," Galen said and got up.

"The hell you are," Lucinda said standing up and taking his arm. "You need a bath."

"I just had one this morning," he protested.

"Well you need another one," Lucinda urged and Galen got the feeling his wife wanted something but didn't want to say it out loud. She tugged on his arm and led him toward their room. "Grace, would you be so kind?"

"Yes, my lady," Grace replied with a smirk. She quickly jumped up sped off.

"What gives?" Galen asked when they were alone in the hallway.

His beautiful redhead blushed but didn't falter. "I know I'm still in my flow week but I want to feel your cock inside me before you leave. The bath is the cleanest place to do that."

Galen smiled and put his arm around her shoulders pulling her into him. "I thought you wanted me to give that to Priscilla?"

"It won't take much, love," she replied, sounding eager. "I'm always insanely horny during my flow week. I'd wager a couple of minutes at most and then Priscilla can have all of your seed she wants. I only want to feel you sliding in and out of me, stretching my hot wet...Mmm...Goddess, I'm leaking around my cloth."

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

After their bath, Galen sat at his desk and watched as his wife got ready for bed. She bent over and showed him her perfectly muscled round ass as she pulled on a pair of panties and wedged another wad of cloth inside them. Standing, she turned and regarded him with a satisfied smile. Her small breasts bounced slightly as she sauntered his way. Straddling his legs and sitting on his lap, she draped her arms lazily over his shoulders, leaned in, and kissed him.

"You shouldn't have cum, my love," she said after she broke the kiss. "Now Priscilla will be disappointed."

Galen sighed as he held her hips. "She's used to disappointment," he replied with a smirk. "She'll be okay. Besides, if I really wanted to, I could make time for her." He pulled her hips closer to his. "But this is our last night together for a week. My focus is on you."

"Oh, Galen. I love you," she replied and surprised him by pulling away and standing up. "But you are an idiot sometimes."

He quickly jumped up and pulled her back onto his lap as he sat back down. His hardening cock pressed against the lump of cloth in her panties as he pulled her legs around his waist. At the same time, his mouth found one of her nipples and latched on as he sucked and rolled his tongue around it. She arched her back and moaned softly as her hands gripped the hair on the back of his head. Holding her nipple firmly between his teeth, he growled, "I not troo wit you, yet."

She giggled then gasped out a moan as his teeth bore down on her nipple and he softly rocked his hips back and forth, his cock pressing firmly against her padded pussy. "Oh, Galen, I just changed into a fresh pair," she whined out a moan.

Before he could reply, though, there was a knock at their door. He threw his head back and let out a frustrated groan as Lucinda got up. Without realizing what she was doing, Galen sat there in all his naked glory with his legs spread open, cock stiff and pointing toward the ceiling. His eyes went wide and he straightened and attempted to cover himself when his wife opened the door wide with a mischievous grin on her face. He thought he heard the slightest hint of a giggle in his head as he stared, dumbfounded, at the woman standing in the threshold.

["It's time,"] Devi said in his head and a sudden barrage of images assaulted Galen's mind.

Priscilla stood there, mouth agape, staring at the raging boner he was failing to hide. Her face flushed a deep, azure blue, and her normally stoic demeanor dropped as the scales covering her body disappeared like flower petals floating away on a breeze. She never took her eyes off of his cock as she absently allowed herself to be pulled into the room proper by Lucinda. Galen blinked away the afterimages from his brain and his mouth dropped open at the sight of Priscilla's large breasts spouting dark purple nipples surrounded by almost non-existent areolae. His eyes wandered down her perfectly sculpted abs to rest on the smooth folds of skin between her legs. He licked his suddenly dry lips as he noticed the torrential downpour of juices flowing down the insides of her thighs.

Galen cleared his throat as he stared longingly at the tiny bud of her clit barely protruding from her folds. "Wow," he whispered in awe and that seemed to break Priscilla's reverie. She looked down at her naked body and her eyes went wide and her face flushed a deeper shade of blue as the violet scales quickly covered her nudity.

Priscilla met his eyes and she could see the desire, the lust, permeating his gaze. She nibbled her bottom lip uncertainly as her eyes traveled back down to his cock. He was no longer trying to hide it now and it was so engorged that it pulsed with every beat of his heart. At that moment it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. She slowly approached and knelt between his spread knees. She tentatively reached out for his manhood and hesitated briefly before touching it. When he didn't stop her, she looked up into his rich, brown eyes.

"My matron gave her blessing," she whispered and reached out with one finger to wipe at the bead of precum oozing from his tip. She placed her finger in her mouth and moaned loudly as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She circled his cock with her left hand and began to slowly, with almost tender affection, stroke it up and down.

"I'll leave you two--" Lucinda started to say but paused when Priscilla's free hand gingerly wrapped around her wrist. She pulled the redhead down to kneel beside her.

"Stay?" she asked softly. "Please?"

Lucinda nodded and Priscilla smiled warmly at her. The purple haired dragon girl leaned forward and licked the precum buildup off of the head of Galen's shaft. Galen gasped softly but didn't otherwise comment. Her tongue lazily circled the head of his cock and Galen was already struggling to keep from exploding.

["I've got you, my love,"] Devi said in his head and the sensations calmed down to a pleasured throbbing with every lap of her tongue.

Galen looked down into those intense purple eyes as her mouth enveloped half of his shaft in one motion. "Holy fuck!" he exclaimed as his hips came up off of the chair when she sucked him into her mouth. When her lips wrapped around the base of his cock, she swallowed continuously and if it wasn't for Devi, he'd have painted the back of her throat with his cum right then. "OH, GOD!" he cried out and his legs started to twitch. His hand went to the top of her head and she pulled off of him. All the while her eyes never left his. His breathing was coming in ragged gasps as he looked down at her. She was stroking him in earnest, now, a mix of her saliva and his precum liberally coating his entire length. His hips were twitching absently back and forth to match her strokes. "What do you want?" he finally asked through a pant.

She smiled up at him. "Whatever you want," she replied barely above a whisper.

"Whatever I want?" he asked with a cocked eyebrow. She nodded as she continued to stroke him. "Let me see you," he said as he looked down at her body. When she hesitated slightly, he said, "Whatever I want." She stopped stroking him and stood. She hesitantly let the scales fall away from her body everywhere except from her breasts and crotch. "All of you," he ordered and she took a deep, resigned breath before letting the remaining scales fall away. Her body was so beautiful he just wanted to stare at it for an eternity. Looking down at the floor he noticed a small pool of her juices where she had been kneeling. "Turn around and let me see your ass," he ordered.

She blushed and said, "Yes, Master," as she turned.

Galen smirked at Lucinda and rolled his eyes. "Anything I want?" he asked again and Priscilla nodded her head as she faced away from him.

"Anything you want, Master," she replied.

"Bend over at the waist and touch the floor," he ordered. "Keep your knees locked." She complied and Galen leaned forward to run a single finger along her sopping wet pussy lips. Her body shuddered with pleasure and goosebumps rose on every surface of her skin. Galen licked her juices off of his finger and groaned slightly at the taste of her. She tasted like a smokey hot apple cider with a hint of cinnamon. "Have you ever tasted yourself?" he asked her.

"No, Master," she replied.

"Well, you made a mess, girl," he said. "Lick your juices off of my floor."

She abruptly stood and turned to face him. Her eyebrows were high on her forehead. "You can't be serious!" she exclaimed in horror.

"Dead serious," he replied.

"But this... this is not... what?" she stammered, looking back and forth between him and Lucinda.

"Whatever I want, you said," he replied, reminding her of her words. "Anything I want. This is what I want. Now, am I gonna get what I want or are you going to leave?"

Lucinda put a hand on his knee but didn't take her eyes off of Priscilla. ["Very good, my love,"] Devi spoke softly in his mind.

["So I'm doing this right?"] he thought back to her as Priscilla nervously chewed on the inside of her cheek.

["You're on the right track at any rate,"] Devi told him. ["She's already secretly submissive to you but in order for her to be fully yours, you're going to have to break her. She's too headstrong to be left to her own devices."]

["If you say so,"] Galen thought to her. Then, out loud he said, "So? What's it gonna be, Priscilla?"

Her face fell and her shoulders slumped in defeat. Wordlessly, she knelt on the floor and put her face right over the small puddle of her juices and started licking the floor clean. "Mmm," she moaned softly as she she lapped up her juices.

"Turn your ass to face me," Galen ordered and Priscilla raised up to comply. "I didn't say stop cleaning your mess, girl," he barked and she put her face back to the floor. Keeping her face to the floor to lick it clean, she rotated her body so her ass faced him.

["Are you ready for this?"] Devi asked in his head.

["I don't know if I can go through with this,"] he replied. ["Are you absolutely sure it's necessary?"]

He felt a soft caress on his cheek. ["We are,"] Devi and Lucinda both said in his head.

Inwardly, he sighed. ["If I had known we were doing this tonight I might have been better prepared."]

["I'm sorry, my love,"] Devi said.

["But it has to be done,"] Lucinda thought to him.

["Please just trust me that it needs to be this way,"] Devi said.

["Just remember to make love to her afterward,"] Lucinda reminded him.

Galen knelt down behind Priscilla. "Is it clean enough, Master?" she asked then jumped slightly as his hands touched the sides of her hips.

She yelped when he smacked her ass cheek. "I'll tell you when it's clean enough, girl," he growled. "Now, keep cleaning!" He smacked her other ass cheek and she yelped again, but this time her yelp ended in a slight moan. He placed a finger at the entrance to her sex and Priscilla moaned as her hips moved backwards. That earned her another slap. "You don't get to move, girl," he growled. "You stay completely still except for your tongue cleaning my floor."

Priscilla whined out a moan. "MMmmmm, yes, Master!"

Galen thrust a finger deep inside her pussy and Priscilla cried out in pleasure. Her body shuddered involuntarily as her orgasm overcame her senses. God, she clamped down on his finger so hard it hurt. "Is this what you want?" Galen barked, ignoring the discomfort.

She was nodding her head as her body convulsed in pleasure, but she whined, "No, Master!"

Galen inserted another finger and started moving in and out of her. She cried out again as her body locked up in another orgasm. Good thing Devi was lending him her strength because that one would have broken his fingers. "What about this?"

She jerkily shook her head but moaned out a "Yessss, Masterrrrr."

She yelped as Galen smacked her ass with his free hand. "I don't think you know what you want, girl!" he barked. "You nod your head but say no, then you shake your head and say yes. Tell me what you want, girl! Spit it out!! NOW!"

"AH!" she cried out as Galen smacked her ass again. "I WANT YOUR SEED BEARER, MASTER! I WANT YOUR COCK! PLEASE!!"

"And where do you want my cock?" he growled. She seemed to hesitate. "WHERE?" Galen shouted.

"EVERYWHERE!" she cried out and then she screamed in absolute rapture as Galen forced his cock deep inside her hot, wet pussy. She gripped him so hard he could barely move and if it hadn't been for how wet she was, he would have been stuck inside her until she relaxed. He started moving in and out of her warmth and her body was shaking uncontrollably as she seemed to be going through a never-ending orgasm. She started moaning in stutters as Galen began to slam into her with every thrust. "O-O-O-OOH G-G-G-O-O-ODE-E-E-E-S-S-S-S!! A-A-A-A-AHHH!!!" He thrust so hard her head ground against the stone floor. His hips slammed into her with such force he watched her body literally compress slightly before straightening back out to normal.