Fledgling Demigod Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he slammed into her over and over, Lucinda moved to sit in front of Priscilla and put her head on her lap. The dragon girl cried out with a mix of pleasure and pain as her body convulsed throughout the pounding Galen was giving her.

After what seemed like hours, though it was only a few minutes, he suddenly pulled out of her, and she collapsed on the floor, moaning weakly as she weakly grabbed onto Lucinda for support. "Everywhere, right?" Galen panted and put the head of his cock at the entrance to her ass.

"Wait," she moaned softly. "I haven't..."

"Anything I want, Priscilla," Galen said, applying just a bit of pressure to that tight little star of her asshole.

"But... I haven't..." she weakly protested.

"Whatever I want, Priscilla! Or do you want to leave?" he barked. Instead of answering, she mustered the strength to raise her ass slightly. That was all the answer he needed and slipped his cock inside her tight ass. She gripped him like a vise and this time he couldn't move for a few seconds as he waited this orgasm out. He could feel the mushy fecal residue in her ass and was beginning to have second thoughts about doing this to the poor girl.

["I love you, Galen, but this is truly necessary,"] Devi said and she sounded the way he felt at what he was about to do. ["Have strength, my love. It will be over soon."]

Galen gritted his teeth as he started plugging in and out of Priscilla's dirty asshole. He could feel her still orgasming even as he pounded her ass and though it was difficult, he still managed to pummel her asshole with his cock. A few minutes of thrusts later and he pulled out of her ass. He flipped her over onto her back and grabbed her by her knees, spreading her legs to slam back into the warmth of her pussy. She continued to cry out in orgasm through every thrust, her body in a never-ending seizure of mind-altering pleasure. After ten or so thrusts, he moved back to her ass. This went on for a few minutes until Devi told him it was time.

Lucinda was now kneeling and cradling Priscilla's head as she was being railed by Galen. Lucinda wiped sweat-soaked purple hair out of the dragon girl's face as Galen finally pulled out of her for the last time. She looked up at Galen before her eyes went to his still raging hard cock. Lucinda only had an idea of what peanut butter looked like. Galen had described it on multiple occasions. However, after seeing the light brown sludge that coated his dick, she didn't think she'd ever want to try it. He moved closer to her and she held the exhausted dragon girl's head up for her. "One more thing to do, sweetie, then it'll all be over," she whispered into Priscilla's ear as she lovingly stroked her hair.

Galen knelt before Priscilla's mouth. "Open wide, girl," Galen ordered halfheartedly.

Priscilla lazily opened one eye. She suddenly found new strength and sat up and tried to pull away from Galen. "Wha--" she tried to say but shook her head.

"Anything I want, Priscilla," Galen said and she was vehemently shaking her head.

"No!" Priscilla said with finality. "Absolutely not!"

["More harsh, my love,"] Devi said. ["You have to be more cold."]

Galen gritted his teeth in reservation but it looked to Priscilla like he was pissed. "Whatever I want, girl!" Galen ordered.

Priscilla's face contorted into abject sorrow as she half-heartedly shook her head. She began to cry. "Please, no, Master," she begged. "Please..."

Galen continued through gritted teeth. "You said you wanted whatever I wanted. Anything I wanted, you said you'd do. You said you wanted my cock everywhere!" He moved to stand. "Leave, then, and don't fucking come back!!"

"WAIT!" she sobbed as she reached out for him. Her hand and arm trembled with exhaustion as her fingers sought to touch him, and Galen paused standing before her. She weakly got to her knees. "Please, Master, wait," she said through her tears. She looked up at him, looked down at his sludge coated dick, and back up at him. She reached up with shaking hands and took his and Galen knew she'd do it. "Must I?" she said meekly as she weakly squeezed his hands.

He pulled his hands from hers. He wanted more than anything to stop this. He wanted more than anything to pull her into his arms and take it all back, to make it all go away. But he trusted his goddess implicitly and completely. So, he said the words that threatened to shatter his heart. "Lick it clean," he ordered. "Suck it all down and swallow my cum with it."

She continued to cry as she moved her mouth closer to his cock. Galen didn't look away as she enveloped his cock to the base. She sucked and choked and gagged and swallowed. A bit of bile rose in her throat but she didn't pull him out of her mouth. She coughed around his thick cock and a bit of vomit came out of her nose, but she didn't pull off of him.

Galen gripped her hair on the sides of her head as his orgasm finally slammed into him with the force of a category five hurricane. His body locked up and he nearly fell to his knees as he shot rope after rope of hot cum into his beautiful dragon girl's mouth, and she hungrily tried to swallow it all down. She coughed again and some of his cum, mixed with more vomit, dribbled out of her nose, but still she didn't relent.

She continued to suck on his cock as his orgasm subsided. Her mouth felt like an air lock that wouldn't release his dick so he pulled her head off of him. Her lips left the head of his cock with a loud pop. She swallowed and gagged and swallowed again before taking a deep, ragged breath and collapsing, cum, vomit, and snot dripping from her nose. Sweat rivulets trickled down her exhausted body as Lucinda caught her from behind and smiled forlornly up at Galen.

Tears began to fall down Galen's face as he bent to scoop his newest wife's unconscious body up and carried her to the bath room where a hot bath was already drawn up. He sat down in the tub and pulled Priscilla's body between his legs, positioning her back to his chest, and began to gently wash her from head to toe. She began to stir when he started washing her genital and anal area. She turned her head to look up at him over her shoulder. She looked baffled. Galen just smiled at her as he continued to wash her. "Hey beautiful," he said in a barely contained whisper. He didn't trust his voice for anything more than that. He grabbed a cup from the side of the tub and offered it to her. "Wash your mouth with this and spit it back in the cup."

"What?" she asked. "Master? What's going on?"

"Bath time, love," he replied and almost choked up. To hide his agony of the way he treated her, he pushed the cup to her lips and she complied. She almost spit out the contents of the cup but held herself together long enough to do what she was ordered.

"But, why?" she asked, after spitting back into the cup. She sounded utterly confused. "Why are you bathing me? Shouldn't I be bathing you, Master?"

He shook his head. After clearing his throat and ensuring he would be able to keep it together, he said, "I bathe you, then make love to you, if you still want me, that is."

In answer, she turned her body around and kissed him passionately. She tried to straddle his hips but he gently pushed her body away. "Master?" she asked, looking confused again.

"In the bed," he replied with a chuckle. "Besides, I have to clean you first." His hands ran a cloth over her abused pussy. He made sure to clean every part of her inner folds before doing the same to her behind.

"No, Master," she said. "Right here, right now. Please?" Her eyes twinkled with anticipation as they pleaded.

"But the water's dirty," he protested as he tossed the wet rag over his shoulder.

She reached around behind her and pulled the plug. She straddled him as the water drained from the tub. She reached down between them and grabbed his manhood, stroking him to hardness before sinking down on top of him. Her eyes went wide as saucers as she took him to the hilt into her beautiful pussy and paused. "I... I didn't... orgasm," she stuttered in awe as she looked at him with round eyes.

"I noticed," he said, chuckling. He groaned as she rose up and back down on his length.

"I don't even feel like I need to orgasm," she said with an excited smile.

"Oh, shit!" Galen exclaimed and grabbed her hips as Priscilla began to bounce up and down on his cock like a child who couldn't contain her excitement. "Easy, girl. Slow it down. Here, sit down on the tub floor." Galen sat her down and put her arms around his neck as he put his arms around her waist. Her legs were over his with her ankles around his lower back. His legs were bent around her ass with his heels touching at her lower back.

"What is--" she started to ask then gasped as Galen started moving slowly in and out of her.

"The buildup is the best part," he replied. He kissed her, then. His tongue danced with hers and their hands explored their bodies together as Galen slowly made love to her. He got a taste of the mouthwash he'd given her. It tasted like whiskey heavily laden with mint.

"Ohhh," she moaned as she arched her back and Galen sucked on one of her nipples, rolling it around his tongue. "I think I'm close, Master! I think I'm going to cum!"

Galen groaned. "Me, too, babygirl!"

"Oh!" she moaned. "Say that again, Master? Please?"

"What?" he said as he began to pant. "Babygirl?"

"OHH, YESS!" Priscilla cried out as an orgasm hit her. Her body locked up and she shuddered with pleasure, but it was nothing like the ones she'd endured earlier. This was mild. This was sweet. This was absolutely perfect. "I like that name, Master. Can I keep it?" she asked, her body trembling with aftershocks of pleasure.

Galen groaned as his orgasm hit right after hers. He filled her core as he came for the third time that night. When it was done he just sat there holding her. His cock was still semi-hard and nestled inside her warm pussy. "Consider it yours," he whispered as he kissed her forehead.

She sighed contentedly into his chest. "Thank you, Master. I love you."

Galen stiffened in surprise for a moment before relaxing again. "I love you, too, babygirl."

Lucinda had a loving smile on her face as Galen carried Priscilla back into their bedroom. He lay his dragon wife on the bed next to his redhead and lay down next to her. The three of them collectively sighed in contentment as Priscilla looked at Galen with loving eyes. "I'm not sleepy, Master," she whispered. "May I have your cock again?"

Lucinda giggled and Galen just blinked at the purple haired beauty. Finally, he chuckled and said, "If you think you can get it up again, sure."

["I'll take care of that for you, my champion,"] Devi said in his head and giggled. ["Fill her up again and I'll explain to you why she had to be broken while you sleep."]

["You're incorrigible,"] Galen thought to her as Priscilla quickly wriggled her body down to take his cock into her mouth. His member quickly stiffened and Priscilla straddled him. She bounced up and down on his cock and the awe on her face at not orgasming at insertion was quickly replaced by absolute bliss as they quickly orgasmed together again. Galen drifted off to sleep with Priscilla on top of him, her head lying on his chest and her hands under his back. His softening member was still inside her as Lucinda covered them both and snuggled into his side as she drifted off to sleep with the two sexually sated lovers.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Galen blinked his eyes open to see only blackness. Turning in a circle he looked around but didn't see anything. Light slowly filtered into his vision and his surroundings blurred into view. Blinking rapidly to restore his eyesight, he finally focused on his backyard from his home on earth. He was standing on his back porch with a beer in his hand and smiled longingly as he sat down in his favorite Adirondack lounge chair.

"Hey, handsome," Elle said from the chair to his right.

Galen blinked. "Devi?" he asked.

Nodding, she tilted a beer bottle in his direction then took a drink before replying, "I know you're homesick, so, this is the best I could do."

He smiled fondly. "Thank you."

"Anything for you, my hero," she replied with a playful wink.

Galen rolled his eyes and took a sip of his beer. "So, why exactly did I have to break Priscilla's spirit?"

"Not just her spirit, but her will as well," Devi replied.

"Okay, so why?"

"Two reasons. One: because she was already partially broken, and you can't put her back together until you break her completely. Her mind was already fragile enough from her childhood. While not overly inadequate, her childhood was still somewhat traumatic for her. Imagine having romantic and sexual feelings for your sister." She took a swig of her beer and smacked her lips.

"I'm an only child, unfortunately," Galen replied. "But I get the gist. I had an unhealthy infatuation with my older cousin when I was a kid. Mom and Uncle Dave were furious when they found us under the house naked."

Devi just smiled knowingly. "You were three years old, Galen. It's not like you knew any better. Those two, though," she said pointing behind her, "knew better from the start. They just had an almost impossible time coming to grips with their feelings. If Dru'skila hadn't intervened when she did, who knows what terrors they would have unleashed upon the world."

"I can only imagine."

"I don't want to imagine."

Galen finished his beer. "And the second reason?"

"I did some scouting during my downtime. And'skila is alive and at the capitol."

Galen's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "How do you know?" She looked at him with a raised eyebrow in question. "Besides the obvious, that is." He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Suffice it to say that despite needing to sleep to recharge, the divine have the ability to release our consciousness into the world. It's sort of like a feather flowing on the wind."

"And you can do this without detection?"

"Essentially, yes. Only the most astute divinity can see another conscience flowing around them and only if they are looking for one. Which is why I was never detected even while flowing into the innermost rooms of the emperor's castle. That is where And'skila is, and sooner or later, he's going to find out there are dragons in the south."

"And he'll come looking for them," Galen replied with a worried frown.

"Precisely," Devi answered. "I'm betting on sooner rather than later."

"That still doesn't explain why Priscilla had to be broken," Galen said, looking at her with a pointed expression.

"And'skila never stopped loving Pru'skila," she replied. "He didn't care that they were hatch mates. As far as he's concerned she is his bride-to-be, and when he finds her he will take her."

Galen sighed. "So, she had to be broken to, what, be able to fight him off when he finds her?"

Devi smiled at him with Elle's face. "Imagine your love for your cousin blossomed in that way and you were separated. Let's say she felt the same for you. After years of separation, suddenly, you are reunited. What do you think would happen?"

"I suppose--" Galen shuddered.

"Exactly. If she hadn't been broken and put back together by you, the minute And'skila found her, she would have ran into his arms and jumped into his bed. Now, she is utterly and unconditionally devoted to you. When And'skila finds her, and if you're not around, she will spurn him. Dragons have no concept of rape so he will not force her to mate with him, no matter how black his scales have become."

"Black?" he asked, confused. "Priscilla said he was blue."

Devi nodded. "Was, being the key word. When dragons go dark, so to speak, their scales begin to turn black. As long as there is a measure of their original color present in their scales, they can be brought back from the darkness. Completely black dragons can only be saved by destroying them." She said that last part forlornly.

"You saw him?" Galen asked. Devi looked away and nodded. "And?"

She shook her head slightly as she whispered, "Completely and totally black. Even his eyes."

Galen's heart sank. Not necessarily for the dragon going dark, but for Drusilla and Priscilla when they find out. "They're going to be devastated."

Devi nodded. "Pru'skila I can help. She already is aware of my existence. Dru'skila, on the other hand..." She trailed off, leaving the implication unspoken.

"She'll have all the time she needs to come to terms with it," Galen answered.

Devi looked at him and smiled. "Ready for some good news?" She had an excited twinkle in her eye that made Galen more than a little apprehensive.

"Suuure," he drawled uncertainly.

She got up and knelt by his chair. "This time next year, your first dragon child will be born." She kissed him and promptly disappeared. Galen looked out across his backyard with a smile on his face. As it all slowly faded away and he melted back into dreamless sleep, the thought never crossed his mind that she said born instead of hatched.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Galen woke up sweating like a stuck pig. Lucinda was to his left while Priscilla, sometime during the night, had worked her way to his right side. They were both snuggled so tightly to him they radiated enough heat on his skin to start a fire. Their combined amber and lavender hair draping over his face gave him the impression of a kaleidoscope as he looked through the strands illuminated by the meager light filtering through.

Moving his arms out from under his two wives, he pulled their hair out of his face and tossed the covers off of him. He groaned with pleasure when he noticed, and felt, a head bobbing up and down on his crotch. Dark hair cascaded off of the head mixing with, and sticking to, the sweat on his thighs and stomach.

The heat of the mouth that sucked his hard shaft like its life depended on it set the rest of his nerves on fire. He placed his hands on top of the dark locks and started gathering it in his fists. When he pulled the hair away from the face, dark, brown eyes twinkled up at him and one eye winked, never altering the rhythm on his cock. The mouth on the face contorted slightly into a grin, as much as was possible with his rigid shaft going in and out of it. A slender hand snaked up his torso to grasp at his abdominal muscles and play with his chest hair. His body began to respond; his face contorted into bliss; his core muscles began to lock up.

"Grace, I'm about to--" he started to whisper but was interrupted by the immense amount of pleasure coursing through his body as he filled Grace's mouth with his sticky cum.

She hummed in pleasure as she swallowed it all down before crying out in pleasure herself, her cries of ecstasy muffled by his cock in her mouth. She paused as her orgasm flowed through her, her mouth tightening around his shaft, her teeth biting ever so gently on the base. When it was over, she collapsed between his legs, her mouth releasing his manhood as she took deep breaths to recover. She gave him a slight giggle as she coyly replied, "Good morning, my lord."

"He rather enjoys being woken up like that," Lucinda commented sleepily from Galen's left.

Galen grinned as he wormed his way out of the entangled flesh and stood. A cool, gentle breeze caressed the heat of his skin and he sighed in relief. "So much better," he said. "You girls are like furnaces."

"Can't help it, Master," Priscilla replied drowsily as she snuggled closer to Lucinda, the two women writhing their bodies together like mating snakes. "Dragons are naturally warm creatures."

Grace was kneeling on the foot of the bed as she watched with longing as the other two women tangled themselves together. Lucinda stretched out a hand toward the maid. "I don't want to intrude, my lady," Grace said uncertainly.