Fledgling Demigod Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonsense, Grace," Lucinda replied. "Get in here."

"And stop calling us 'my lady'," Priscilla ordered. "You're one of us, now, or soon will be."

Grace grinned happily as she took the proffered hand and allowed her self to be pulled into the writhing mass of flesh. Galen rolled his eyes and grinned. "I'm going across the hall to wash up and use the privy before you three rope me into something that will take most of the day."

Priscilla's head shot up and looked at him. She had a feral grin on her face that only made it more so by the sweaty locks of purple hair plastered at odd angles across her face. Galen leaned down and kissed her sweaty forehead before turning and walking out the door. After completing his business and getting dressed, Galen paused on his way back to his room as he eyed a large bucket of cold water.

["Ohh, you little devil, you,"] Devi snickered.

Galen grinned as he scooped up the bucket and meandered his way back to his bedroom. As he opened the door to his antechamber, three distinct voices cried out in simultaneous ecstasy from his bedroom. He walked through the door to his bedroom as their moans tapered off into satisfied sighs of contentment. They hadn't noticed him come in as they lay huddled together on the bed in post-orgasmic bliss.

Without warning, Galen doused the three women with the cold water. Various shrieks of surprise assaulted his eardrums as the three women stood up abruptly on the bed. Three pairs of eyes, one blue, one brown, and one purple glared at him with seeming murderous intent. Three mouths seethed at him in mock anger. Galen's laughter echoed off the walls as he watched their chests heave with their surprise. His laughter died down to a wide grin as he watched the water trickle down their naked chests. Six nipples stood hard and erect from breasts covered in various stages of goosebumps and stared back at him, locking his gaze to three pairs of perfect bouncing breasts.

[Bouncing?] he thought.

Too late he realized they were coming for him. He let himself be distracted by their beautiful chest flesh and would soon pay for it. He turned to run, but Priscilla, the fastest of the three, had seized his arm and pulled, turning him back around to face them. Three naked and wet bodies assaulted him as he roared with laughter and soon he couldn't tell which way was up. He found himself face-down on the soaking wet bed, hog-tied and gagged as the women left him.

["I don't suppose you're willing to help me out here?"] he thought to Devi with a smile.

["Fuck, no,"] she replied. ["I'm enjoying this immensely. I just wish I was there to help them."]

["Figures,"] Galen thought to her with a mental chuckle.

["Besides, I'm enjoying the trickle of power from the mischief,"] she continued with a giggle.

His women returned a moment later, each with their own bucket of water. Galen laughed through his gag as they doused him one by one, clothes and all.

When it was over, they let him lie in his soaked clothes for a few minutes as Grace started a fire in the hearth. He had a playful grin on his face as they untied him and pulled him to his feet. He was shivering from the cold by the time they finally peeled his wet clothes from his body. They admired his naked body for a moment, their eyes gazing hungrily at his wrinkled manhood that barely hung down over his shriveled ball sack. Surrounding him from three sides, they pressed their warm bodies to his and he shuddered from the sudden warmth as he tried to put an arm around the three of them.

"Serves you right, you ass," Lucinda said from his right side, her tone playful.

"It was fun, though," Priscilla commented from his left.

"Next time I'll toss you into the moat," Grace grumbled from his front with a half-hearted threat. "I hate the cold."

Galen sighed in contentment as he held his three lovers. He kissed each of them in turn as warmth flooded him. "What can I say? I saw the bucket of water and just could not resist."

Lucinda and Priscilla giggled while Grace rolled her eyes as they moved away from him. "Next time you get an impulse like that, just don't," Grace said as she returned to him with a fresh set of clothes draped over her arm. "Just... don't," she said again as she handed him the clothes and pointed a finger in his face. "I hate the cold."

"So you said," Galen said, kissing the tip of her finger before getting dressed.

She blushed slightly but turned to get dressed. She blushed further when Priscilla said, "I didn't even hear you come in this morning, Grace. How the hell do you do that??"

"Fucking hell," Lucinda lamented before Grace had a chance to answer.

"What's wrong?" Galen asked.

Lucinda was looking down between her legs at her bare sex and groaned. "It would figure the day you leave my flow week is over."

He approached her and kissed her softly. "I'll be back before you know it, love."

She suddenly turned around and bent over slightly with her legs spread, placing her hands on the wall. "Take me now, before you leave?" she asked with urgency.

Galen chuckled and slapped her bare ass before backing away from her. His cock stirred, wanting to agree to her demand, but his brain overrode his primitive desires. "There'll be plenty of time for that when I get back."

["How can you deny such a perfect ass?"] Devi asked with a giggle.

Galen sobered. ["Not easily, that's for sure,"] he thought to her. ["But I have other things on my mind right now. Playtime is over."]

They resumed getting dressed and before leaving his apartment, Galen pulled Grace into a hug. "I'll miss you," he said after he kissed her.

"I'll miss you, too, my lord," she replied. She looked down an nibbled on the inside of her cheek for a moment. Galen knew what she was thinking.

He tucked a finger under her chin and pulled up so he could look into her eyes. "As soon as I get back," he told her. "Promise."

She smiled but blushed. "I fear I'll be in my own flow week by then," she said, looking at Lucinda.

"He won't care," Lucinda said confidently. "Besides, flow week sex is some of the most pleasurable sex you'll ever experience."

"Truly?" Priscilla asked with a raised eyebrow.

Lucinda nodded then scrunched her face up in confusion. "Do dragons have a flow week?"

Priscilla shook her head. "We go into what we call a mating period once a year, provided we have a mate available. It's not anything like its name suggests, however. It's just a month-long period of prolonged arousal."

"Wow," Grace commented from Galen's chest. "That sounds... I... don't know if horrible is the right word."

"Depends on the dragon," Priscilla explained. "For some, it's a period of annoyance while for others it can be bliss."

"Have you experienced it yet?" Galen asked.

She shook her head. "No, Master. Though I'm looking forward to it with you." Her face darkened in embarrassment as she batted her eyelashes at him.

Galen smiled at her then looked back down at Grace. He ran a hand along her cheek. "The moment I get back." She nodded. "Lucy, will you organize a wedding banquet for when I get back?"

Lucinda groaned. "I'll do it," Grace offered.

"You can't do it while studying in Redd," Priscilla replied. "I'll get Matron to help me with it."

Lucinda smile warmly at Priscilla. "Thank you, babygirl."

"See if Beyron wants to be a part of it as well," Galen instructed. "It'll be for the three of you, after all." The three women blushed slightly and smiled. Galen looked back into Grace's chocolate brown eyes. He hugged her tight and kissed her once again before releasing her. "Off you get, sweetheart. Give my regards to Lillian, Rodrick, and the other women of Redd."

"I will, my lord," Grace replied and gave hugs and kisses to Lucinda and Priscilla before leaving.

It was Priscilla's turn to say her goodbye as she would be in dragon form and unable to communicate during the flight. She wrapped her arms around his back, pressing her face into his chest. "I'll miss you, Master," she said, choking back a sob.

"I'll miss you, too, babygirl," he said as he held her close to him and stroked her head lovingly. "It's only a week. You'll be so busy here that before you know it, you'll have to come and get me."

She looked up into his eyes and her purple irises, though wet with unshed tears, shimmered with reluctance and uncertainty. "I hope you're right, Master," she said before burying her face in his chest once again.

Galen sighed in contentment and smiled happily in Lucinda's direction as he rested his chin on his dragon girl's head. "To think," he whispered, pausing to kiss the top of her purple-haired head, "a week ago you were an unruly, ill-mannered, and impudent girl. Now look at you. Practically eating out of the palm of my hand." He moved his hands to cup her cheeks.

Priscilla looked up at him again and rested her cheeks in between his palms. She let out a deep, contented sigh. "I didn't realize how much I needed to be broken in order to come to terms with my feelings for you," she said with a happy smile.

"So, does that mean we're going to have to amend our agreement?" he asked.

Her eyes flashed with worry. She chewed on her bottom lip for a moment before answering. This would be the final test, Galen knew. If she said yes, she would be his forever and stay with him to raise their children together. If she said no, well, he didn't want to think about that. She surprised him by reaching a hand into his pants and gripping his cock with loving squeeze. "Yes, Master," she whispered.

He grinned. "How so?"

"I'm not going anywhere," she replied with a grin of her own. "I'll stay here and be your wife until your dying day. Matron can stay with our eggs and hatch them, sending them to us after for us to raise."

"Glad to hear it," he said and kissed her softly. He hugged her tightly before giving her a last, parting kiss, and let her go get ready.

"What do you have in here?" Lucinda asked as she handed Galen his satchel.

"A couple of changes of clothes and some coin," he replied as he shouldered it.

"That's it?" Priscilla asked.

"What else do I need?" he asked.

"Food, rope, and the like," Lucinda replied.

"I'm not going adventuring, love," he countered. "Just going to spend a week in Prax. I have enough coin to live on while I'm down there."

Lucinda sighed and melted into him. "Come home soon?"

"Seven days," he said.

Lucinda looked into his eyes. "I don't want you to go."

"I know."

"What if something happens while you're gone?"

"I have every confidence that you and Drusilla will be able to handle it."

"What if we can't?" she asked in a rare moment of invulnerability.

"You can," he replied, kissing her. "Drusilla is more than capable if you don't think you are, though I know you definitely are. Also, Devi will be around to help as well."

["I'm not going anywhere,"] the goddess responded in their heads.

Lucinda sighed. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

They walked together, hand in hand, down to the courtyard where they found Priscilla in dragon form waiting for them. Galen hugged and kissed Lucinda long and passionately. Finally, breaking the kiss, he walked to the kneeling purple dragon and climbed up on her back. He waved to his wife as Priscilla spread her massive wings and took flight. Galen admired the morning sky to his left as the sun just started to crest over the horizon.