Flesh in a Mesh Ch. 01

Story Info
A frustrated husband acquires supernatural powers.
4.3k words
4.48
11.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rflagg320
rflagg320
17 Followers

Prologue:

Everyone has things that they want, that they crave. As for Nick? He wanted people. He wanted to bring them in and make them his. He wanted to own them inside and out. When it comes to women, this of course meant that Nick wanted to dominate them sexually. Every woman in his life that is at least moderately good-looking was one that he wanted. This has been his curse since he was old enough to get hard.

Nick was a good looking guy, charming and in good shape. He'd never had an issue with women, but had always been a serial monogamist. Why? Nick had always had trouble finding a woman freaky enough to let him fuck her friends, or explore anything sexually out of the norm. So he'd meet women, charm them, fuck them, and wind up in a long term relationship. Every time, this was how it went.

Most recently Nick ended up with Kendall. From the moment he saw her, he wanted to fuck her senseless. Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale snowy skin - the kind that flushes pink when embarassed or angry. Kendall had large round breasts that retained their firmness, and a thick ass that Nick caught himself staring at constantly. No doubt about it, Kendall was beautiful, but also cold and a strict Catholic. If Nick wanted to fuck her, he had to play the long game.

And so he played, first making her his girlfriend. The Catholic thing? Kendall was a virgin at the age of 28! And looking like she did! On the one hand it was a huge turn on, on the other it meant no fucking her until marriage. And believe it or not, he waited. Nick wanted to fuck her so bad he waited and eventually made her his wife. Finally the wedding night came.

What a disappointment. Her body was gorgeous, to be sure. Nick had peeled off her bra and gazed at her luscious tits. He pulled down her panties and saw her tight, shaved pussy looking at him for the first time. He fucked her, and the sex was beyond boring. She couldn't get into it, stiffened at his touch, and was generally frigid. Nick even lost erections in subsequent attempts to fuck her because, quite frankly, the sex was depressing. Eventually it stopped altogether a mere one year into their marriage

And now here he was, married to a woman he still lusted after but who wouldn't fuck him. Kendall didn't really even treat him well. In spite of it all, the old Nick remained. He wanted to fuck everyone. He wanted to fuck all of Kendall's friends and half of the women he worked with. He wanted to fuck their sisters and their daughters. Nick was an animal on the inside, living in his head with fantasies that would shame the devil.

That's when the dreams started, and when the Dark Prince first spoke to him.

He, she or it came to Nick in a dream. In this dream Nick was fucking some faceless woman, a sort of aimless sex dream. The Dark Prince showed itself to him, appearing as a half male, half female creature of intense beauty. It stood nude, it's body covered in breasts, pussies, and other orifaces that begged to be fucked. It's face constantly shifted between women that Nick had fucked in my past, women that he wanted to fuck - celebrities and friends. The Dark Prince smiled at him as Nick fucked the faceless woman.

"Do you want pleasure?" It asked me.

"Yes" he answered at once, not asking the identity of this thing. Instinctively he knew this was a demonic entity. Right away he had felt it's power, and was in awe.

"Do you want it endlessly? Do you want absolute control over the inhibitions of others?"

"Yes" he said again, desperation evident even in his dream state.

"Pledge yourself to me; hail me. Be my child."

Nick stood, pulling my dick free from the faceless woman's body. He turned to face the demon more fully, standing before it eagerly and willing. "I pledge my soul to you, I'll be your servant," Nick found his dream self saying. "All hail the Dark Prince."

The demon smiled. He/she walked slowly towards Nick, a clawed hand rubbing his face, sending a shiver through him. "Flesh in a mesh." It said simply. "These are the words I give to you, and by these words you can conquer the minds of women. Only women, they have no effect on men."

"I don't understand" Nick replied, shuddering under the demon's touch. "I just say those words? To them? And then what?"

"Then they will do as you say, whatever you say, and just as you imagine." The demon smiled a fanged smile. "Once spoken the effect will never wear off. You will mentally break them forever. Personality and temperament will remain, but willpower and inhibition will evaporate. You will be their god."

Nick smiled, imagining the possibilities. "All hail the Dark Prince."

"Yesssss," the demon hissed. "Praise be unto me. Go and enjoy your carnality with whomever you choose."

Chapter 1

Nick awoke, his dick hard and his heart still racing from the dream - The most vivid dream he had ever had. He smiled to himself, wishing it had been real. But still, only a dream.

Nick turned his head to the side, regarding the empty space in the bed next to him where Kendall should have been. It was empty of course, like it always was. Kendall had been depressed lately and was sleeping downstairs on the couch. 12, 14, sometimes 16 hours a day she would sleep, knocked out on Ambien and dead to the world. As dead as our sex life and our marriage, Nick thought. His smile faded and he pulled myself out of bed.

He brushed my teeth and showered, going about his morning routine. Nick replayed the dream over and over in his head, imagining all the possibilities open to him if such a thing were real. It amounted to mind control, the ultimate power as far as he was concerned. He wasn't sure why he reflected so deeply on the dream. Any dream, even a sex dream, tended to fade in potency and detail in the waking hours - but not this one. It felt like something Nick needed to dwell upon - the ultimate power of women, to degrade and use them, and to be a god as far as they were concerned. As he dressed Nick reflected that such a thing, unfortunately, could never be. He hoped the dream would be recurring, since it had been a long time since a dream had aroused him to that degree.

Nick headed downstairs. Home was a two story new construction on a partially wooded island near town. On the walls were hung pictures of Nick and Kendall from their wedding day, and in several the wedding party was arrayed outward on either side of the bride and groom. As he often did, Nick turned to regard the bridal party and imagine fucking the various women there, Mandy, Hannah and the rest of them. Yet another fantasy that could never be, a shame dreams weren't real.

As he stepped off the stairs and rounded the corner into the great room, Nick found Kendall precisely where he had expected, huddled into the fetal position on the sectional couch, dead asleep. She wore her white pajama bottoms and a grey t-shirt, her hair pulled into a tight blonde ponytail. Star Trek reruns played on Netflix on the 72 inch mounted TV behind her on the wall.

Nick regarded her for a moment and sighed. Despite himself and despite the combative nature of their marriage, he was still deeply lustful towards her. He looked at the thick mound of her ass pointed towards him, lying on its side. Nick admired the bottoms of her pale little feet curled beneath her in the fetal position, with her perfect pink-painted toenails. His dick gave a lurch but Nick suppressed it, knowing she wouldn't be fucking him again anytime soon.

"Good morning baby," He whispered, leaning down to kiss her cheek. She grumpily brushed off his affection, still half asleep. Nick felt a surge of anger at her usual dismissive attitude. He bit back an angry comment, starting for the kitchen to make coffee. Then a thought occurred to him, and he leaned back down over her. "You're lucky I can't just say a few magic words and make you get off your ass or do whatever I want." She didn't respond, whether because Nick's reply made no sense to her and lacked context, or because she had drifted back to sleep. Nick didn't know why he said the words from the dream, but he did. Maybe just for the sheer pleasure of the inside joke that only he knew the punchline to? But he said them. "Flesh in a mesh."

Kendall's eyelids snapped open, and she rolled over to look at Nick, her big blue eyes sleepily regarding him. "What?"

Nick jumped a little, startled by the instant response. "Nothing, was just saying it would be nice if you'd get up and get some things down. Like the dishes? That's supposed to be your chore."

He had expected a rebuke. He expected attitude and for her to roll over and go back to sleep. Instead Kendall rolled to her feet, stretching briefly before she turned to head to the kitchen. "Ok." Her bare feet padded off the hardwood floor and she moved to comply.

Nick's heart began to pound. There's no way she was doing this because he had said the words, right? That was just a dream. And yet as he watched Kendall flipped on the faucet and began to pick up and scrub the neglected plates in the sink. Simply no way, Nick had to push the envelope and test a bit more.

"Kendall," he called into the kitchen. "Bring me a glass of water." He intentionally didn't say please, and put a commanding tone in his voice to try and put her off. Kendall was a prideful woman and would react sharply to any perceived disrepect. Anything to tempt her to rebuke Nick or say no was needed for the test. Instead Kendall stopped what she was doing, reaching to grab a clean glass and filling it with water. After a moment, Nick's wife walked back to him, a glass of water presented to him in an outstretched arm.

"No, I changed my mind." he said, raising an eyebrow. "You drink it." Kendall raised the glass to her lips, draining its contents in four or five gulps without stopping. She sighed when done, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Ok, clearly we needed to get more unusual to really test this.

"Stand on one foot." Nick commanded, his heart begining to pound. Kendall raised one foot in the air, standing like this in front of him like it was the most natural thing in the world. Nick laughed, his heart beating faster now. Nothing to lose, he thought.

"Put your foot back down, and give me a kiss - use tongue," he demanded. Kendall had never been particularly affectionate or any good at kissing, she was reserved and-

...and

Kendall closed the short distance between them immediately, pressing her mouth to his. Nick could taste her mouth as Kendall's tongue glided along his in a series of passionate kisses. His tongue explored her mouth in turn, flicking along with her as he caressed her cheek. With her this close, Nick could vaguely smell the faint vanilla scented perfume she had worn the day before still clinging to her pale skin.

"Take off your clothes." he said the words and immediately began to feel powerful and in control. Whether this was the power spoken of in the dream or not, she was obeying. He was in his stride now for the the first time in years.

In one clean motion Kendall pulled her t-shirt off and over her head, dropping it casually to the floor. Her big white breasts sat pressed inside of her bra, straining for release and pushed into a perfect cleavage of flesh. In another flourish she unclasped the bra, letting it fall to the floor and freeing her big, pale breasts. Her nipples were a soft pink, turning hard now as her hands went to the waistband of her pajamas. Down she pushed, pulling them and her panties off in one movement. She kicked them aside and stood before Nick, totally naked.

He sat down on the large sectional couch and admired her. He'd seen her naked a few times but never did she let him just observe her nude form as I did now. Nick's heart hammered and his dick screamed in my pants as my eyes roamed over her face, her big soft tits, her tight pussy slit, her legs down to her feet, and back up. "Turn around." he commanded, opening his zipper and freeing his dick. It drooled precum as Kendall turned, her thick butt coming into view. Nick groaned audibly as he saw it, ever the ass man. He stroked his thick dick and admired his wife's body while his mind reeled. If this is true, if this power is real, I can fuck ANYONE, he thought with amazement. I can make them do whatever I want with me, with each other. The world is my fucking playground.

Nick pulled the rest of his clothes off, first his pants and then his shirt so I was sitting naked on the couch, his hard, drooling dick pointed into the air. It wasn't particularly large, standing at around six inches in length, but it was thick. Many women had said so, and commented on it positively in that regard. He continued to pump it as he commanded his wife again "Turn back around and kneel in front of me."

Kendall moved without complaint before him, kneeling down in front of Nick's aching prick. "Get close to my dick, watch me jerk it." he demanded. Her big blue eyes moved to stare at it, her flushed pale face moving so close to it that he could feel her breath on my balls. Nick moaned at the sensation. "Rub my nuts." he said.

Kendall's soft hands, both of them, moved up to his nutsack, rolling them around and massaging the sensitive skin between them. A bead of precum formed at the head of his dick as he slowly pumped the shaft, and then ran like a river down his dick. Nick laid back and enjoyed the sensations of his wife working him, For a couple moments, Nick savored the waves of pleasure as the two of them worked at his penis together, Nick pumping his shaft slowly and with lots of pressure, Kendall rolling and tugging at his balls. He moaned at the erotic scene, finally sitting up and holding his cock at the base. Nick and pointed it at her face. "Open your mouth."

Kendall obeyed, her mouth opening to reveal her wet tongue and her eager throat. Nick pushed two fingers in her mouth along her tongue, pushing lewdly inside before pulling them back out and licking her spit from them. He then pushed her head down on his dick. Nick sighed in contentment as Kendall's mouth began working in sweet, sucking motions on his dick. He laid his head back, concentrating as he felt her soft fleshy tongue rubbing along the underside of his swollen genitals, his balls twitching with each upward suck. Each bob of Kendall's head produced an erotic "schwick schiwch schiwck" sound as Nick's cock moved in and out of her mouth.

Nick's mind swam not only with sexual pleasure, but with possibilities. This power from the dream seemed to be an impossible reality, and now he was going to continue to test every limit he could. He would fuck Kendall senseless, enjoy her body as often as he wanted, fuck any hole whenever he wanted. And not just Kendall! He would have sex with her friends, his friends, the wives of his friends, his coworkers, total strangers in public. He would spend the rest of his life in total sexual bliss. His dick throbbed angrily at the thought.

He leaned forward as she continued sucking and groped one of her big pale breasts. Nick squeezed the fleshy orbs, running his fingers along her nipples as he did so. He switched tits, feeling up one and then the other and Kendall's head continued to bob up and down. Nick's hips gyrated up to meet her, and he fucked into his wife's mouth with a groan of pleasure. After a few more moments of this he pushed her head down hard on his dick, feeling the head and then the shaft press past her throat. Kendall's naked body went stiff at the surprising change in pace, but Nick's hands pressed down firmly, holding her head in place.

"I'm going to fuck your throat. Hold still, and when I let you up I want you to spit all over my cock and balls."

Kendall gave a throaty glurk of acknolwedgement, and his hips began moving again. His eyes fluttered from the sheer pleasure as Kendall's throat massaged around his dick head as it slipped through her tight throat over and over again. He felt her gagging, her breasts heaving. Nick knew he'd have to let her up for air, and so he released the pressure he had been applying to the back of her head.

With a coughing splutter, Kendall rose up, her pale cheeks flushed and pink. After a breath she remembered her command, and she spat a long strand of drool over his dick. "Ugh yeah there you go," Nick growled with lust. With his free hand he used it as lubrication, rubbing it up and down his shaft and groaned at the feeling of his spit-slick hand milking his cock inches from Kendall's mouth. He pushed her head down again, this time fucking her throat harder, with longer and more lustful thrusts. Nick felt his balls beginning to tighten and threaten release, so he let her up again. Kendall coughed, and then once more spit on his balls. This time she rubbed it in with her hands, and began pumping her fist up and down Nick's penis, jacking him off.

"Yes fuck, good girl." He said to her. "I need your tight pussy baby, climb on top of me" he ordered, sitting back and watching Kendall climb to her feet. His wife listed one leg, bringing a warm, creamy thigh over one side of Nick's hip, pitching slightly to the side to bring her shaven, flushed pussy slit just over the head of my dick. He held his cock at the base, steadying it as Kendall slowly lowered herself down onto it. Nick met her eyes and they both moaned as he slid inside of her wet sex organ. He rested his hands on her hips as she sank down, his cock slipping into her tight, sucking vagina. Nick's greedy dick bottomed out, inside of her to the hilt. His cock screamed and throbbed in Kendall's tight pussy as she began to bounce, and he gripped her ass as she did so.

"Ugh yeah, oh fuck" Kendall panted as her butt cheeks plopped up and down into my lap over and over again, her wet vagina tugging at the cum in my balls with every movement. The fleshy friction milked his dick sensuously, as his cock poked and prodded at the sensitive spots inside of her.

"You like that?" he grunted back, grabbing a bouncing pale tit with one hand and sucking at it. "You like being fucked for once don't you?"

"Yeah" Kendall moaned, biting her lip and slamming down again and again.

"How good does this dick feel in you baby?" Nick pressed.

"So gooooooood," Kendall moaned. "Fuck I'm close to cumming."

"Cum on my dick" he ordered, returning both hands to her ass cheeks and spreading them. As Kendall continued moaning and bouncing, Nick found her butthole with his index finger, wiggling it roughly inside.

"Oh my god!" Kendall sighed.

"Cum!" he ordered, fucking into her pussy while his finger pressed into her tight asshole."

"I'm cumming!" Kendall announced, her cheeks flushing as she turned her head upwards and her mouth opened wordlessly for a moment. Nick pounded into her relentlessly in silence for one, two, three pumps before she moaned in ecstacy. Kendall's orgasm took hold, and Nick sighed in please as he felt her vagina convulsing around his penis. He pulled her open mouth down onto his and violated it, his tongue darting inside to taste her as she continued moaning. A burst of moisture soaked his dick as it hammered into Kendall, her cum turning a milky white along his shaft. His own pleasure was slamming through his balls, threatening to make him spurt his load. Another few pumps and he was going to nut.

"Kendall" Nick moaned. "Kendall when I tell you to I want you to get on your knees in front of me. I want to bust all over your face." Even making the demand made his desire rise higher. In any other circumstance she was disgusted with his cum. This time however, it would be different.

"Give it to me!" She begged. "Please spray me with your cum."

He groaned at the words. "Get on your knees" Nick ordered.

Kendall leapt off of him, her pussy reluctantly letting his dick slide from it's fleshy embrace. His dick popped free, and it bobbed lewdly in the air as husband and wife switched positions. Nick's intention had been simply to cum in his wife's face, but after a moment another idea took hold - a truly sinful one. Kendall knelt before him, her flushed, pale face upturned to look at my raging penis as Nick rubbed it aggressively. She wanted his cum, but he made the snap decision that it wouldn't be that simple. "Reach over and give me your phone." he demanded.

rflagg320
rflagg320
17 Followers
12