Flesh in a Mesh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendall looked confused for a moment, but only a moment. Compliance resumed as she turned her head side to side, spotting on her phone on the nearby coffee table. She grabbed it and handed it to Nick. "Good girl." he praised her. "Rub your slit for me and wait right there" he ordered.

Nick unlocked her phone, switching quickly to the camera app. He pulled up video mode, and of course pressed record. Through the phone's screen he now looked down at mhis naked, sweaty wife who panted with pleasure and looked back with needful lust in her big blue eyes. Her hands rubbed furiously at her vagina as Nick recorded, lowering the phone a bit so his red, swollen dick was in the frame. He was rubbing it with his free hand, keeping the cum ready to shoot out.

"Spit on it from where you are" Nick ordered, pulling his dick faster now. Kendall looked into the camera a moment before pursing her lips and spitting through the air onto his dick. His hand spread her warm spit as Nick continued jerking his cock faster and faster, the head drooling precum lewdly onto the floor as it slid over and over again through his fist. Kendall's spit mixed with the juices from her pussy as Nick pumped, readying myself to complete phase one of the dark plan that had spontaneously occurred to him as though through divine inspiration.

"Oh fuck Kendall, I'm going to cum on you!" Nick grunted, the first spurt shooting from his dick in a long, glistening rope to impact her cheek with an audible splat. Kendall flinched and opened her mouth as he continued cumming, another rope firing from his lust filled penis and hitting her chin, before sliding down and dripping onto her tits. Pleasure slammed through him over and over in relentless waves as Nick stood before his wife, jerking his cock furiously into her face as it spit the contents of his balls all over her. Two ropes arced around her tongue, and kendall smiled and giggled as he continued recording with the phone. Gradually the sprays of cum became weaker and weaker as Nick's balls emptied, and he groaned out his pleasure like an animal.

Catching his breath, Nick looked down to the phone, getting one last long shot of his beautiful wife kneeling there naked. His cum had splattered across her hair, face, mouth, and tits. Nick's cock glistened and throbbed at the bottom of the frame, and with one last contented grunt he stopped the recording. Kendall just knelt watching and catching her own breath as he navigated the phone's menus in my sexual fog. He had to do this before full post nut regret set in and he chickened out.

Nick hit the share button on the video, and then began selecting Kendall's friends from a long list of contacts.

Lisa

Mandy

Lacy

Hannah

Danielle

That would do for now. His thumb hovered over the send button in hesitation. He had powers didn't he? Nick figured could manage the consequences if they got too bad. He also considered that this was Kendall's phone, that he could send the video as her and pretend it was a huge mistake. The fact remained, Nick wanted her friends to see him cum all over Kendall. He wanted to plant that idea in their heads. Of course he could probably mind control them later he thought with excitement bordering on giddiness, but for now Nick wanted their raw, honest reactions to seeing their friend used in such a pornographic way.

Nick hit send.

12