Flick the Girl Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

I wasn't working today, actually, I called the office and told them I was going to retire from the film industry, but they wouldn't let me. They wanted me to call in three weeks, just in case. I said thank you and hung up before I realized I was using my girl's voice. It was the only one that I have had since Carrie and Nava flicked my 'Girl Switch.'

I put on a skirt and top with a crazy pattern I was in a silly mood. The skirt was short, it landed just under my panties. I wore nude thigh highs and the tops were completely showing. I had on three-inch gold sandals with ties that wrapped around my ankles up to my lower calves. I stood in front of the mirror, a little bit of my belly showing. The outfit I had on had green and orange hand drawings of cactus, maracas, palms, and stars. It reminded me of my notebook, and it looked a little Spanish, like my name.

"Carina," I said to my mirror in a slight Spanish accent, just like that Marie from Pensacola would say it. The blonde looking at me looked nothing like her anymore, not even a little, she didn't even have any of her clothes, 'Leah' threw them all out. I didn't know who I started talking to, who I could be addressing. I looked up toward the sky. "Marie, there is only one Carina with a C. now, you had your chance." I leaned in close, I slipped my hoops in my ears, I slipped on a bracelet, and fixed my top, it was short-sleeved and low cut. The top of my breast forms were clearly seen, it was very sexy, there was so much wonderful cleavage. I was dressing for a man. I brushed my hair back, parting it on the side. I put on a touch of perfume and walked out to be with Marc. I wanted him to stay, I hoped he could, I was loving having company.

"Are you hungry?" I asked

"Not really."

"Do you have to leave?"

"Nope."

We sat on the couch, he put his arm around me. He kissed me. I wanted to see him, I pulled back, gave him another quick kiss, then got up. "Come." I pulled him up. I gave him the tour of my apartment, my kitchen, my hall, my bedroom, my sketches, and then took him back to the couch. "That's it, you have seen all of it."

He pulled me onto his lap. "You know what Tony told me after the last time he was with you?"

"What?"

"He said 'I want to meet a woman just like Carina, she makes me look at her lips, and then I am mesmerized and can't remember anything else for days. I think you have hypnotized him." He laughed, he pulled me close, and looked at my lips. He lightly kissed me.

"Why did you call Rahm that first time, where did you get his number?"

"Well, I was at the Library with my friend Bryan. He told me he was with a beautiful woman, she was learning to be a call girl, ha. I thought that was so crazy. He showed me a picture. It was of you in red, millions of windows behind you." He then showed me on his phone, it was the one of me on Rahm and Nava's balcony. "I just had to call."

"I am so glad you did." And we kissed, it was slow. I felt our tongues exploring, tasting each other. I put my arms around his neck and he lifted me, my legs held in his arms. He was so strong, his body was so much bigger than mine. I just melted into him. He kissed my neck, the tops of my breasts, he held me tight to his body.

"Carina, yesterday at the Library, Jimmy called me and told me you were in the corner, your spot."

"Really?"

"Yes, he knew that I thought you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, I talked about you quite a bit."

He made me smile, he made me very happy. "Marc, I have never had anybody in my bed before. I have always been alone."

He smiled, he stood up with me in his arms, we walked through my small apartment. My room, was beautiful, smelled wonderful and the curtains were open, letting in the May sunlight, May like my sister. I very rarely talked to her, even talked about her.

"Marc I have to make a quick call." And I called her, I leaned into Marc the whole time, I even made him get on the phone and say hello. She said she talked to mom and then I told her I would visit, I wouldn't be a stranger anymore. I hung up and held onto the man on my bed a little tighter. He let me cry.

"Marc I have to go shopping, find a birthday gift for my sister. Would you come with me later? Do you have to get home, get to work?"

He smiled, I rolled into his arms. "I would love to go shopping with you, can I hold your hand while we shop?"

"Mmm-mmm."

He moved closer and I unbuttoned his pants, I got on my knees and unbuttoned his shirt. I knew he wasn't going anywhere, his cock was already hard. It was pushing against his briefs when I started to get him naked. I played with his cock, rubbing him, making him harder. I sunk my hand into his underwear, holding it, then kissed his chest. I left no marks, my lips were untouchable, they would always be perfect, I was an excellent student. He put his hands in my hair, on my shoulders, then on my back. I took him into my mouth. I let him slide in and out slowly. This was only the second time in my life I had a man inside me that I considered more than a man, something special, more than I was used to. I wondered if I would ever have Rick in my lips again. How many men could I juggle in my life? I remember months ago before this whole call girl thing got started, I told my friends that I could only handle one person at a time.

I looked up at Marc, a little precum leaving a string from my lips to the tip of his dick. "Baby? would you mind if I treated you as a priority?" I giggled. "Treated you like you were the only man in the world?"

He smiled so big, he probably thought I was being facetious or silly, trying to be sexy, but I meant it. He pulled me to him and we laid down next to each other. I took off my skirt, showing off my black panties, my legs, my heels. I felt incredible, a man was going to make love to me and I was completely ready.

He moved on top, his lips made their way down from my neck, stomach, panties. He licked down the length of my legs, he rubbed them on his face, he kissed my calves.

"Do you like a woman in stockings and high heels?"

"I do." He smiled, he held my leg again, lifting, looking at my gold heels. "I have to admit, I never expected to be in bed with a beautiful woman today." He took my hand, kissed my fingers, put them into his mouth. "I would have brought flowers, been prepared, like your friend from before. But sometimes being spontaneous is the best thing."

"Mmm." I suddenly felt so excited, loved even. 'Leah' would never spend a night with me in bed. I hadn't really slept with anyone since living in the Brownstone in Brooklyn, and it was hardly ever a whole night.

I pulled him to me, getting comfortable below him. Wiggling around feeling his hard cock rub against me, making me slightly wet. I maneuvered his shorts down his leg. I was embarrassed, I gave him the tube of lotion I had on my side table. I gave him a cute smile. He put it on his cock, he then put some on his finger, moved my bikini over, and stuck it inside me. I yelped, it was cold, his finger felt so big. "Ahh..." I wasn't used to anything inside me, I was only an oral girl, I think now was the time to change.

He moved down and we kissed as he played with my very tight 'pussy.' I was enjoying this, I wanted a man to play with, to visit, to show off to the others. He then put two, three fingers inside of me, I was squirming. "Marc I'm ready, I am so ready."

"Okay, baby." He was above me, his arms next to me. I had my legs bent, I was ready, ready for his hard cock. He aimed, and he slowly made his way in. I can't believe I was almost a prostitute for months and I had never had sex with anyone, no one even asked. it wasn't even an option. It made me giggle to think about it.

"What's so funny?" He asked while watching me, watching my lips.

"You."

"Oh really." He pushed in a little more, I felt his body against me, he was all the way in. I was suddenly relaxed, I let him push, take over. "Carina, I can't believe we just met, but I have known about you for so long. I think my luck has changed we are definitely playing the lottery today." He laughed again as he fucked me. I got up and we changed positions, I was on all fours, I felt he went in deeper. I watched in my mirror, the blonde smiled at me, Carina with a C. winked. He pulled out again and we kissed, his cock rubbed against my stomach, my hands around his neck. We were all over the bed.

"Make more love to me, and please cum inside me, baby." I lay on my back again, I spread my legs. My little clit was hidden by my panties. I also had my hand over it. "Go ahead. I'm so ready for you."

He slipped right in, from now on he would just turn, squat, maneuver, and slip right in. I felt a little pain and then it was gone again. I screamed anyway as he started to fuck me. The bed was squeaking, making noise, I'm sure they heard it down below us. Soon he was shooting inside me, his cum was leaking out of my 'pussy.' My bottom was bouncing, wiggling, feeling him move around me. I loved feeling like this, full of him.

"Carina you were wonderful." He pulled out, and laid next to me, we were nose to nose, we kissed. We kissed slowly, I pulled him to me, my legs around his body, I felt the nylon along his skin. My heels against his legs. We kissed, I put the covers over us. He held me and we fell asleep. It was late in the afternoon, 'The Golden Hour,' I had never been more relaxed. I had never had an orgasm like that before.

"Marc, are you looking for a girlfriend?"

"Why do you know someone?"

Of course, I gave him a look, How dare he, how dare he tease me. I loved that. "Just for that, you are sleeping on the couch. Margrets' couch."

"I slept on that couch last night with you, that was the best night of my entire life."

We kissed, we pulled the covers around us tighter. I was determined to make THIS night the best night of his life. How hard could it be, the Girl Switch was already flicked, I wasn't dying of nostalgia, I had the best lips and the best friends. The hard part was over.

Oh, by the way, In the morning he said it was.

***

We were listening on the perfect stereo system, playing our new favorite song.

'I got you, moonlight,

you're my starlight

I need you, all night

Come on, dance with me

I'm levitating'

It was a busy day, the Range Rover was nice and full. Nava upfront with Rahm, Margret, and Frank sleeping in the back, and the four of us right smack in the middle with all the legroom. I was stretched out, showing off my legs and heels. Marc to my left and Carrie and her boyfriend to the right.

We visited my parents and May with a nice detour to Queens to see Meg and her new apartment in Flushing right near the park. If you stood on the couch you had a nice view of the Unisphere. Even a nice view of the fountains, if you found the correct position with squeezed cheeks against the wall, on your tippy-toes. Of course, I was jaded, I was used to Downtown Manhattan, I was used to looking out windows with someone holding me, a breath on my neck. We told her she could stay with Marc and me some weekend, see what the real estate looks like from our window. She could sleep on the couch. See how the sun glows over the tall buildings. Discover how the time of day makes everything look better, the 'Golden Hour.' Some film crews I worked with called it the 'Magic Hour.' To me, Golden was better. I would always ask Marc if we could have drinks by the window at the 'Golden Hour' but he would always remind me that Jimmy was only 87 floors away. Sometimes 87 wasn't that far. Oh and Jimmy always won.

We were only halfway through my notebook. I had to explain it's significance to everyone in the car. Carrie had her fingers on the pages. "I never thought the Metal box would be so ornate, so many levers and buttons. You were so young when you made these." Carrie was amazed, the book was so full, completely full, all 200 pages. A boy on the left, the box in the middle, and a happy girl leaving on the right. a perfect gown, high heels, sometimes red, sometimes black. "This box was some complicated piece of machinery. And look, here is the switch, right on the front, flick, flick, flick. I could turn them all into girls myself, haha."

"Ha." She was making me laugh, making me feel so good, and Nava kept on asking me to show her the pictures Carrie commented on. I couldn't believe I use to hide this, under my bed, in the drop ceiling, even under my floor near a break in the tiles. Now it lived right next to my mothers' small television. She would see it every single day.

"You never noticed it on your Mother's dresser?"

"I never went in my parents' bedroom, once I went away to college I never even went back home." I was going through more pictures, the nostalgic feeling in my chest was gone, replaced by the sensuous feel of my new bra. It was lace, it was very expensive. It had soft wide straps on my shoulder to hold up my D cups, yellow with little butterflies, it matched my panties. My favorite ones, the ones discovered months ago by the woman thumbing through my book. Thumbing through my life.

Marc actually went with me to the lingerie store, just to look, just to imagine what his girlfriend would wear for him. He was standing in front of a female mannequin, his arms crossed with a hand on his chin. "Would you wear something like this?"

I leaned into him, I put my hands on his waist. "I get a 20% discount here, I am a frequent buyer. I get so many emails." I giggled, I loved lingerie. "I love butterflies."

Carrie was pointing to the names I wrote on the bottom of each page. Every boy got a new name. Every boy got a cute female name, ones I heard from television, from school. I heard the soft breathing from Margret and Frank, they were keeping me happy, and relaxed. I turned to the next page. Carrie took it from me, her mouth was open.

"What the FUCK!" Nava turned around, the guys looked at her, I think she even woke the sleepers up in the back seat. She pointed, "What is this?"

I looked. She tilted the book so Marc and I could see it better. "Oh, I don't even remember that."

On the left was a boy, the middle the machine, the right was Princess Leah. Carrie's mouth was still open, "Lee became Princess Leah?"

I shrugged.

"Princess Leah, fuck. That is insane. Everybody?" She moved up from the seat, on the edge, her seatbelt begging her to sit back. We all paid attention, I knew I had a weird little smile on my face, Marc's arms were still around me. "Starting now I am Leah again, no more Carrie, no more Lee. I am Princess Leah, I'm not a fucking cow, I'm a fucking princess!" We all laughed, she was so serious, she moved up and showed Nava and Rahm at the next red light. She passed the notebook to the back to show the startled sleepers.

I could tell Bill was a little confused, I couldn't believe she never told him. "Who's Leah?" He asked, we laughed some more.

I looked out the window, we were downtown, we were pulling over. Marc and I would be the first to be dropped off. "Goodnight everyone, thank you so much for coming with me. Thank you for making today so wonderful. I love you all."

The new Leah grabbed me around my neck, pulling me into her again, she was crying, she seemed quite happy, excited. She had the tightest grip on me. I was glad I told her this afternoon that she flicked the Girl Switch.

"I love you, Belle. See you tomorrow for lunch."

"I love you too, your majesty."

***

The End*

***

*And they all lived happily ever after, well, except for that guy with the grouchy wife.

***

1...5678910