Flick the Girl Switch

Story Info
Dresses, makeovers, sex on couches, a journey to the Switch.
38.1k words
4.67
14.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hi, welcome to my 50th story. Crazy, I know. I have been saving this for almost a year, this was either going to be the story I would publish right before I went up to heaven (ha) or number 50. Thank god that came first.

There are so many beautiful dresses, makeovers, even some prostitution and sex on couches, all the hallmarks of a sensual 50th story. The theme is identity, about who and how we view ourselves. Also, our heroine somehow ends up at a concert, I don't know where that came from and I apologize in advance. Thank you for getting me to 50, and I hope YOU like it.

***

Part One

***

This was my favorite part, the anticipation.

I check my lips in my compact mirror, I realized that was the part of your body they noticed first. Even before your eyes. That was the one part of your body they wanted to remember, not your face, your boobs, your birthmark, definitely not your name... your lips.

I had a trick to make my lips look bigger, more luscious. I had a great teacher and I was an excellent student. So what if it took me almost fifteen minutes, what else was I doing. I wanted my lips perfect, I wanted them to be memorable.

It was dark, It started to rain, I looked out the window. I was in the back of a silver Land Rover, Range Rover, a man in a uniform was shooing the meter maid away. I was looking up toward my next address. A high-rise apartment, right at the bottom of Manhattan. I liked them big, I liked everything big, the high rise, the Range Rovers and especially my clients. I spotted Rahm, my driver leaving the building, he was carrying an umbrella, he wouldn't want me to get wet and ruin my lips, or outfit.

He opened the door, I went under the umbrella, we walked passed the two doormen and right into the elevator that another doorman was holding for us.

"Thank you." I smiled and winked at him, I hope I made his day. I knew he remembered me.

Rahm shook the umbrella as I checked my dress in the elevator mirror. "We are going to the 87th floor again, going to see Tony."

I shook my head at his reflection, I knew. I brushed my long reddish-blond hair with my fingers, with long wine red nails. The ride wasn't that long considering all those floors we went up. We walked toward Tony's apartment, I had been here four times before. I was clicking in my six-inch platform pumps. They were pure white. I was making lots of noise, an older woman opened her door and we said hello, we then walked closer to Tony. We walked right in.

Tony was big, he was quite big, young and big. Probably around 6'7", he was at least half a foot taller than me in my heels, he would be over a foot taller than Leah or Nava.

"Carina, hi." He took my hand, I moved in close, he hesitated before he kissed me. He looked at my lips and he smiled. I'm sure it was the first time he smiled today.

"I'll get out of the way, you won't even know I'm here." Rahm was almost as big as Tony, we would know he was here. He would be taking videos of us, he would get the perfect shots. He was a pro at this.

I moved back I let Tony look at me, see my outfit. I was in an expensive ruched red dress. Showing off my arms and legs. It was so tight clinging to my thin but slightly curvy body. I had on a corset and nude pantyhose underneath and just slightly padded, I was wearing little bikini panties. My teacher, Nava had a trick she used to keep me looking little and tightly tucked. She didn't want me bulging at the most inappropriate moment, not like it hasn't happened before.

I turned my back on Tony and smiled at my photographer, I played with my hair. Long, reddish blonde, I have been growing it since I was what, let me think, around twenty, I was six years older now. My hair reached my D-cup boobs, it was full and smelled like shampoo and conditioner.

Tony tentatively grabbed me, his manhood was hard already, he must love the anticipation too. I ground my ass into him but he was so tall my ass moved into his thighs. I was on my toes in the high heels as he lifted me up, I got nervous, he moved backward and fell into the couch, me on top of him. He laughed as he grabbed my waist and moved me over his hardening cock like a doll. He kissed my neck, through my hair. I felt my big golden hoops bounce around my cheeks, I felt my eyelashes flutter, I was enjoying myself. I loved being in the arms of a huge strong man. I loved when they thought I was a complete woman. Tony held my breasts, his two hands kneaded them, played with me like they were flesh and blood, not expensive silicone.

"Carina you feel so good, thank you for this."

His fingers played on my bare hairless arms, my neck. I then felt his hand start to take down the zipper of my red dress. I got nervous, I shot a look at Rahm and he moved closer with his camera.

"Are you ready?" I squeaked in my little girl's voice, the one I have been practicing since I was young. The one that has only been perfect for the last bunch of months. "I want you on my lips, baby." He slowed down his onslaught on my body and kissed my neck, the zipper halfway down, probably just at the seam of the breast forms.

I stood up and kneeled in front of him, I felt Rahm pull my zipper back up. I smiled at Tony, he noticed my lips. I kissed and nuzzled his thighs. I ran my nose and lips over him, I smelled his clothing. I moved back and took off his shoes, pants, socks. I played with his cock in his boxers. I pushed with my hands and tickled him with my long nails. Soon he was begging me to put his cock in my mouth. I took off his shorts and threw them at Rahm's camera, I was now leaning against a semi-naked man. I kissed and nuzzled his thighs again, his strong, hairy thighs. I started moving closer to his manhood as my lips grazed his body.

"That's it, baby."

Tony had his hands in my hair as I slid the head of his cock into my watering mouth. He was so big but I was used to his size and width. I slid him all the way in and moaned. "Mmm."

"Suck it, suck it, you cocksucker." He started putting his hand on the top of my head guiding his cock into me, talking the whole time. "You love it, tell me you love it." I just moaned, I couldn't answer his questions. I was trying to concentrate, my mouth was full. My hands went onto his knees I got more comfortable, I let his manhood sit in the back of my throat. I let him pull out slowly, a little bit of precum made a string from the tip of his dick to my lips. He laughed again, he was always amazed at my technique. He put it back in. "That's it, take daddy's cock in your mouth." Daddy's cock made its way in and out of me, pushing against my cheeks. I let him play with my hair as he thrust towards me.

"Mmm," I moaned as I looked up at him, into his dark eyes. He was quite good-looking, I was wondering why he needed a 'woman' like me to suck his cock for him, why he had to call Rahm, why couldn't he find a woman on his own. Why he couldn't tell us his real name?

He started breathing heavier, my lips tight and now surrounding his hard dick. I looked up as he slid out of my mouth. I licked the head, just the tip, played with him as my lips and tongue made their way over his hard manhood. Tony started grunting, he was getting ready to shoot his load at me. "You love the cock don't you?"

I kissed and licked it again, "Yes. Mmm-mmm"

"Ha, ha, look at me, look please." So I did, I knew he was ready, I winked, he wasn't going to last long. He was watching my lips, that is what I waited for, that was the point I knew he would remember me. "Carina, here it comes." I slid completely off his dick, I looked up at him again, I opened my mouth. His cock was so close to my lips, tapping my chin. He started to cum, he missed inside of me completely. His cum went on my eyes, in my hair, he shook his dick and sprayed on my cheeks, even my dress. When we first met he was a better shot. Finally, at the end of his spurting he entered my mouth, I took him back inside me and sucked some more, cleaning his sticky cock. he was breathing so erratically.

"Mmm," I moaned some more as I sucked the little bit of cum that was left, down to my belly, licked his cock clean. He then held himself firmly and slowly fucked my mouth, he was still so hard. He went in and out, I was liking this, this was my favorite part, I wanted to thank him for a mouthful and faceful of cum. I loved the feel and taste of him in my mouth, after he had cum, after I had made him happy. I felt myself getting more excited in my tight panties, but I would have to wait. Later I would watch Rahm's video, maybe in the car. I would re-live the whole tryst and cum like crazy, finally orgasm in my panties. I looked up, I was ready to finish. I leaned all the way in, I felt his groin and pubic hair, against my nose and eyelashes, his hands once again in my hair. He let go of me. Slowly he withdrew his manhood all the way out of my mouth, the head popped out, he fell back into his chair, he was quite satisfied. I had a huge smile on my gorgeous red lips.

Rahm stood next to us with his camera, I looked at the lens, I took my fingers, and pushed the rest of Tony's cum into my mouth. "Mmm, so good baby." The camera watched, another successful blowjob, another satisfied man. We said goodbye, he hugged me, he hugged Rahm, he was still naked from the waist down. I spied his mail on the table, I smiled as I read his real name to myself again, Marc Avery. I didn't realize it but this would be our last time together.

I wanted to stay, I wouldn't of minded going for round two, staying in his beautiful apartment, surrounded by his books, his magazines, looking at his beautiful furniture and view, but I had to get home and change. Rahm was taking me out to dinner, but first, we would go pick up the girlfriends.

***

Seven Months Ago...

"Will you come here and sit down, the movie is about to start."

"Just pause it, let me get something from the fridge." I found two beers hidden in the back behind her stomach medicine, I held the two cans as I looked out of her big picture window. She had a tiny apartment on the Upper Westside of Manhattan. Views of New Jersey, views way too expensive for her limited budget. We hardly ever hung out at hers, it was usually mine.

I walked back in, with two full glasses. Leah patted the couch. She was wearing a long t-shirt, her shiny brown hair in a makeshift bun. We had been dating for almost four hectic months, I was working today, I got out early, she insisted I come straight from work, a location, to watch a movie with her. I gave her the beer and sat down. She wanted to be scared, she didn't like to be scared alone.

An hour in, I felt myself drift off, felt myself forgetting about the movie, only thinking about Leah's hip, my new pillow.

I woke up, someone on screen was dead, Leah was in front of me she had her hands in my jeans. "What's this?"

I sat up, I buttoned my jeans, I zipped the fly I went to get another beer. I heard her call from the couch. "Yellow?"

I wasn't looking forward to the rest of that conversation, but maybe she was talking about the movie, about Coldplay. I hung around cleaning her kitchen, putting back her plates, and alphabetizing her spices. She was leaning in the doorway, she had tan skin, dark hair, dark eyes, and a self-satisfied smirk on her face. "You never said you liked butterflies or yellow?"

"I, um, like primary colors."

"Ha, let me see. Now."

I had to show her, I was surprised she wasn't angry, but I was glad that was all I had on underneath. I could get quite carried away sometimes. I slipped down my jeans, my cock was tucked back into a pair of my yellow, silk bikini panties, little butterflies around the waist and legs. She walked over and rubbed me repositioning my cock, it was now sticking up and a little bit out of the top of the bikini. She started to rub, I got harder very fast. Soon I was cumming into her palm. She smiled, "I want the story, fuck the movie."

*

The First Story...

"I don't know, it was a long time ago."

"Just tell me, and I want the whole thing, from the beginning. Come on, when did you start?" Leah was from Isreal and she loved a good story, an anecdote, she loved to listen. Said it reminded her of being a child and listening to her Mima and Ima.

I breathed out a little too theatrically, I was sitting in my little yellow bikinis back on her couch. She made me take my pants off. I was glad I didn't paint my toenails this morning or put on stockings. "Well, the first thing I remember, I must have been three, four, I think it started with this dream I used to have."

"You think?" She got more comfortable.

"Well, I use to have this dream, in the dream, there was a machine a metal box with two doors. I would go in the box and press a switch."

"Don't tell me, a 'Girl Switch,' heh."

"I guess, just a switch, like a light switch, I would come out the other side a girl. I had this dream for years. It's the earliest thing I can remember."

"Then what?"

"Um, then I made a book where I kept my drawings of this machine from my dream. One side of the page was the boys going in, the other was the girls coming out. They all had gowns, heart-shaped ones, covering their chests. I was young I wasn't too good at drawing back then."

"No one ever saw it?"

"Well, my Aunt did once, she looked through the whole thing. Pages and pages. I had Dracula, Frankenstein, Bugs Bunny, all of them came out of the box as a girl version. She told me not to show anyone. She probably thought I was crazy, but a part of me always thought that I had to find this box. I felt that my parents wanted a girl, something was wrong, I was some sort of a mistake. It was all part of that dream."

"Do you still do this, I see your drawings and sketches all over the place."

"Not really." I looked up at her, I didn't want to tell her anymore but she ran into her room and came back with a pair of heels, of course, they fit me. I was now in my panties and her heels. "I realized so much later I wasn't that weird, there are drawings and cartoons all over the internet with those types of machines. There are even sites devoted to them."

"Mmm," She put my feet with the heels over her shoulders and started playing with me again through the panties. "Take your hair out." So I took the rubber band off, my hair was quite long, over my shoulders. She grabbed me again. "You are so hard, why didn't you tell me about this? We could have been having a wonderful time, heh."

I shrugged.

"So what happened next?"

"Well, um, I was six years old right, and my father and aunt walked into the house. They were holding a baby, they handed the infant to my mother. It was a baby girl, of course, my sister May, I figured I was right. She was adopted, and my parents finally got their girl. I felt I, was the disappointment after that, I then started borrowing my Mother's or Aunts clothes, they were so big, but that was the day I started crossdressing. The day my sister arrived."

"Do you dress up completely? I want to see you in lipstick."

"Um," I looked at her she was rubbing me, she seemed to be coming up with ideas, a plan. Part of me was nervous but she was rubbing my cock and I was completely excited. I would have told her anything. "I do when I have the time." She rubbed me faster, she made me cum in my panties, again. It felt fantastic. I finished the beer, this was a long story.

"That explains the hair and the smooth legs, how could I of not known, shit, you are so showing me."

***

The next day we went to my apartment, which was only fifteen blocks east of hers. This is where we usually watched TV, ate dinner, ignored each other on our phones. We were surrounded by my books, my maps, my sketches on the walls, even my side table full of liquor.

"This is it?"

Leah was investigating my limited wardrobe. She was quite tall, curvy, she was taking up most of my small closet. She seemed disappointed with my choice of dresses and especially my color palette.

"And here are my shoes, don't make fun of me." I pulled out a box.

She bent down and pulled a couple of heels out, looking at them in the light. She then started throwing all of them out of the box, "We are going shopping, I am not going to date a crossdresser with such cheap and ruined heels." She laughed and dragged me out the front door.

It was a little crazy, but I felt relief at someone knowing about this, someone knowing I wore women's clothing. I had been dressing like this for years since I was tiny. Out of all the women I had been with Leah was the only one that I probably would have told sooner or later. I was hoping much later, in our nineties. She was smart, friendly, and she was so loud and literate, and of course beautiful. She was every component that I found attractive in someone, she even had secrets like me. It's just that since I had known her I noticed she could get carried away with something, and that's exactly what she was doing now. I didn't want to tell her how much a week I dressed, put on makeup, or talked to people online. I was hoping she was thinking it was just a quirk and not a lifestyle. Either way, she was taking me out shopping, this was a dream I had carried with me forever, just having a woman go to the register for me, was huge. I wouldn't be as embarrassed as I used to be.

"We start with heels, we build your whole obsession around new perfect heels."

We spent the entire afternoon looking for just that. Leah was focused, one thing at a time she told me. She made me buy a pair of nude pantyhose and slip it on under my jeans, something I was quite used to, but I was nervous hiding in the stall at one of the big department stores, listening to the other patrons peeing.

"This will make the shoes slide on easier." She giggled when I came out and was adjusting myself, my jeans slightly sliding down. "See I am already teaching you how to be a better woman." She then stopped, we were surrounded by shoppers, women pushing carriages, salesmen on the phone. "You do want to be a woman don't you?"

"I guess."

"Ha." I was thinking I had little choice anyway.

Soon I was in the middle of women's shoe departments and women's shoe stores trying on Pleasers, Louboutins, and Jimmy Choo's, kitten heels, and mules. Others watched and other's ignored. I figured I would have all these great heels in my closet soon, ones that fit, ones to take pictures in. Ones to replace all the others I borrowed or stole. I had to suck it up and not care who was judging or watching me slide on heels with my silky feet, I didn't make any eye contact and I tried to hide behind Leah.

After a while, we were holding shopping bags full of heels and hosiery, and standing at the cashier at the last store we went into. Leah put four more pairs on the counter, all heels over six inches, ankle straps, and leather laces, a big grin on her face.

The young girl smiled and gave us a discount card. "Hi, what is your name and email, I will set you up for coupons and specials."

Leah turned around to look at me, "What's your name honey?"

I turned twelve shades of red, it's one thing having people watch you try on heels, it's a whole other having them know you have a woman's name. Part of me didn't want to tell either of them.

"Well?" Said Leah.

"Well? Go on." Said an older woman standing behind me.

"Um, Carina. C A R I N A. Carina with a C." I looked down at the ground and gave them my Carina email.

Leah smiled even bigger, I tried not to notice, "Carina with a C? Cute." I was now on the young woman's computer. I would now get mail.

***

The Second Story...

We had all my shopping bags on the kitchen table, I took out a bottle of my favorite liqueur and small glasses. Leah was on the floor, getting into a good position. First, we did the shot, strong, burning vanilla lingered on my tongue and lips, I had to get in the mood.