All Comments on 'Flight 103'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

What a lovely story! Would love to see what happens next! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm in agreement... Would love to see what happens next!!!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
Sounds Familiar

My sister and I had a love affair when we were younger, but eventually I left for the military and she lived her life. When I returned for a visit she was quite over weight and I lost interest in her. Back across the country I went. I heard that she had gained a girl friend, Lisa. The friend was quite wealthy and she took them to a spa for several months. She could afford it. A couple years later I visited and I was informed that her girl friend knew about our past. Next my sister asked if we couldn't do it again. I was concerned about her girl friend, she seemed really nice and they seemed very much into one another. I was told that not only did Lisa not mind but that she wanted us to feel free to be together again. Later I found out my sister gave her all the down and dirty. This went on for several years, then one day it changed again. It seems her "Lesbian," girl friend wanted to join us. We did that for a decade until my sister suddenly died from an aggressive cancer. Lisa and I stay in touch, but our status as lovers changed the day my sister died. It's all good, my sister had two people that loved her. Many never have that. Rest in peace sis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Real people, real issues, real concerns. I like that the characters were not just barely legal. I like that the man found mature women attractive. This was a good telling.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A little long and all over the place, but in the end you were on track and the story was fantastic.

I was impressed and gave 5/5 for such a great tale. You deserved the highest score.

Now, another chapter or two with this engaging couple would be great. Please do so.

Well done.

NesticNesticover 3 years ago

Wowww… Great writing... gentle and with a slow build up. I like your style, the words you choose ... in my opinion, it’s such a sexy, erotic and loving storyline ... please go with it...

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Great

I enjoyed the build up and of course the sex was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Since you did not specify this as Pt. 01 I'm assuming this is a stand-alone story. I liked the story fine and gave you 5*, but I'm not sure what Sinead contributed to the plot.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

And the old master of the Love Story writes again! This was like getting a twofer with the stew and then sis. Thanks for the early Christmas present, R410a. May be the best one I get this year. Going to take some doin’ to top it!

May you and yours have a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year! Keep writing my friend your fans appreciate your time and effort.

Cheers

SAGE

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy story! I felt the ending was a bit rushed, though I'm hoping there's more to fill in the details. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story 5 stars

The only downer for me is they are too old.

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787about 3 years ago
Nice.

I like the fact he was evidently in love with big sis, and her him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Freon Man, you are back in the saddle.

Last year I made the comment "your stories are too predictable, too much alike". Also the first two years of your stories were excellent ! This one was great and different. Author, thank you.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Great story...and their ages are perfect...

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

Lost me with sisters breast size. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
2959 Followers
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.