Flight 103

Story Info
Ten years apart, depressed, lonely, they needed each other.
12.5k words
4.66
46.7k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

Flight 103

I'd been in the reception area more than an hour awaiting the arrival of my sister Paula's flight, something about a delay where at her last plane change. For entertainment I watched the variety of people trudge through the airport, we're an odd lot we human beings. Every shape, size, color, and culture having its own distinctions. There were the businesspeople who were, well shall we say, all business. They were going from point A to point B or home, no stopping or slowing down, they remained focused having done this routine dozen if not hundreds of times.

I thought about my earlier days when I flew for corporate as a service tech covering a ten-state swath that stretched from Texas to Minnesota. I left every Sunday evening or Monday morning depending on when I had to meet with the local contractor. There were weeks when I might be in Kansas City for three or four days and then onto Minneapolis before catching a flight home late afternoon Friday. The usual was two or three cities in five days, I was a member of the million-mile club and had logged over four hundred thousand miles the last year I worked for corporate.

I made a boat load of money in the six years I'd worked for them and had so many fly writes I was giving them to family or friends from time to time before they expired. All that money was for naught in the long run, I told myself I was doing it so Rhonda and I could buy our first home and start a family, she didn't see it quite the same. In the beginning we shared the same vision and aspirations, but as time went by my absence was the impetus for our eventual divorce. By the fourth year working as a field tech she'd found a boyfriend, I suspected at first but had no proof.

That ended on a Thursday night when I wasn't supposed to be home until Friday afternoon. Pulling into the apartment parking lot I noticed a car in my designated spot, I didn't think much of it at first, I was sure people knew I was gone most weeks and would park in my spot when I was away. I looked up at my apartment thinking there would be no lights on, seeing our bedroom lit up on made me suspicious, ten minutes later my suspicions would come true.

With just the microwave night light on I could see skimpy underwear strewn down the hall, underwear she'd never worn when I was around. Just before our bedroom door there lay a pair of men's underwear, boxer briefs, I wore regular briefs so I knew they weren't mine. The door was open, I'm sure it wasn't for my benefit, but it quickly became my benefit as I turned on the video of my phone, what I saw and heard brought tears to my eyes.

"Fuck it Brian, fuck it hard, fill my ass with cum. Cum in my ass."

Yes, we had done anal but never like this. With me she was always timid and talked about how uncomfortable it was, not wanting to purposely hurt the one I loved I seldom asked for it. Yet here she was begging someone I didn't know to ream her ass and fill it with his load. From what I could see he wasn't as big as me so it wasn't a matter of size or exuberance, I deducted it was a matter of presence. He was present to fuck her, I was out making money. As I closed the bedroom door hard and walked down the hall I could hear her shriek.

"Oh my God Darryl's home early. Off, get off. Oh fuck."

I thought to myself, "yup, that's what he did" as I kept on walking. In an effort to save our marriage I agreed to counseling, I even offered to quit my job and find another closer to home but by then it was too late. There was no attempt at reconciliation, her job paid almost as much as mine did, we agreed on no maintenance, split the savings we had and went our separate ways walking away from what we once thought was forever. I blamed her as much as I blamed myself, although I wasn't sure why I felt guilty about any of it. In the end it didn't matter, our marriage was kaputz and nothing was going to revive it.

With my marriage down the toilet of life I threw myself into my work all the more, I also began entertaining some of the blatant attempts at getting me into bed when I was on the road. I had foregone such activity before, there was no reason to do so any longer, and I didn't care if they were married or not. As with most businesspeople who fly all the time you try to keep all your flights with one airline, mine was the Delta hub out of Minneapolis. The more you fly the more you run into the same cabin crews, one of those I'd gotten to know well had an older lady who it seemed was always serving in first class.

Not that I booked first class, but when you're a platinum card holder you get any upgrades available at no additional cost, if there was a first-class seat open I would get it. She had an odd name, Sinead, she told me it was Irish, I'm not sure if it was or not. We had flown together enough times that she started calling me by my first name and me addressing her the same way. On a lazy nearly empty flight to Oklahoma City she sat next to me for a chat, I had taken my ring off and she noticed.

"Looking at my hand she asked, "Trouble in paradise Darryl? I haven't seen your wedding band on for some time."

Finishing the last of my apple juice I gazed at her, "Matter of fact there is no paradise any longer. Seems absence made the heart grow fonder as they say, but for someone else. I returned a day earlier than usual and found my wife with another man's penis buried in her butt."

She winced, "Ouch."

"No, I don't think so, she seemed to be enjoying it enough that she begged him to, as she put it, "cum in my ass", unquote. Please pardon my crassness, it still sticks in my craw. I offered to find a job that didn't require as much travel, by then it was too late, so, here I am back in the air more than ever."

She gave me a devious grin, "I suppose you're painting the town red now that your foot loose and fancy free again."

I shrugged, "Truth be told, I haven't been with a woman in any capacity since the day I caught her cheating."

Just then the guy across the aisle asked for another wine, Sinead and I didn't talk anymore during the rest of the flight. With first class exiting first I was surprised when she shook my hand, she had never done that before, I was a few steps away before I realized she'd put a piece of paper in my palm. As I glanced down I noticed it was folded, I chose to wait until I was in my rental car before fishing it out of my coat pocket. The message was simple.

"Meet me in the lobby of the Holiday Express at six, you can take me to dinner. How dinner goes will determine how the rest of the evening goes."

I was sure I'd seen a ring on her hand, I found it unnerving to think she might cheat, then figured what the hell, I can at least have a good meal with pleasant company. I looked around the lobby and didn't see her, thinking she had second thoughts I was about to turn and go when I heard the elevator ding. Turning to look I was pleasantly surprised, Sinead was wearing a light blue dress with a flowing skirt that ended three to four inches above the knee. Sporting short heels with seamed flesh-colored stockings made me wonder if they were stay ups or if she was wearing a garter belt, it didn't matter, either way my dick was beginning to thicken.

I walked to her handing her a one carnation corsage I picked up at the lobby florist, she looked at me and smiled, "You need to pin it on my left side."

When I finished she hooked her arm through mine and quipped, "I like you!" in a flirty sort of way. While talking after the meal I noticed she wasn't wearing a ring any longer, when I asked about it she laughed.

"I'm not married any longer, I only wear it when I'm working. You wouldn't believe the number of assholes who hit on you if they think you're single. The ring at least keeps the honest ones honest. My story is similar to yours, gone too much, home too little, a chippy seventeen years younger decided she'd snag him while I was away. I think because he's a lawyer he thought he would get away with little to no harm. He apparently didn't think about the fact that ours is a no-fault state, he paid through the nose, the kicker is that she dumped him when she discovered he wouldn't be worth as much."

I chuckled, "Wow, I thought my situation was bizarre, my life pales to yours. How long ago was this?"

"Three years, seven months and sixteen days, but who's counting. It hurt our kids more than anything, they're all through college now with one in the Navy as an officer. No grands yet, not sure how that shit storm will work out once we're expected to be in the same room for birthdays and the rest. I guess we'll put on plastic smiles and hope for the best."

I uttered another, "Wow."

Her next question caught me off guard, "Were you serious on the plane when you said you hadn't been with a woman since the separation?"

I sat back wondering where this conversation was headed, "Serious as death. I haven't been with a woman since. Why do you ask?"

She smiled, "You might wanna put your hard hat on Darryl because what I'm about to say will rock your foundation. I haven't been with a man for three years, seven months and sixteen days, but I would like that dry spell to end tonight. Why don't you and I do a maintenance check and make sure all of our equipment is still in good working order?"

With my eyebrows raised I asked, "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"I am, unless you think being with a 52-year-old broad is too repugnant."

It was my turn to act surprised, "Repugnant? Not a chance, I think you wear it well, you're a good-looking woman. It would be my pleasure .... to bring you pleasure."

"Then plan to stay the night, my next flight isn't until one tomorrow, we can have scrambled eggs for breakfast after you scramble mine tonight."

On the elevator she pressed her body to mine, snaked her left hand behind my neck, pulled my face to hers and planted a barn burner kiss on my lips. After teasing my tongue with hers she pulled back.

"I hope you like to kiss because I need lots of kissing, on my lips and everywhere else."

With my left hand on her right butt cheek I pushed her sideways a few inches then cupped her pussy. Rubbing my hand up and down I commented.

"Those have to be the thinnest panties I've ever felt, I can't tell where they begin and end,"

Her lips fluttered across mine as she said softly, "That's because there aren't any panties, nothing but a belt and stockings, we'd better get to the room quickly, I can feel the honey running down my thigh."

With four more floors to go I dropped to my knees, lifted the dress and opened her legs as I slurped up the line of pussy nectar running down her thigh, I dropped her dress and had just stood as the elevator dinged and the doors opened. A young couple lost in their own passion boarded as we exited, holding my arm tight to her breast she cooed.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever done. You can put your head under my dress anytime you want to. I have a good feeling about tonight, Sinead is gonna get laid in fine fashion. Open the door and strip me Darryl."

Slowly unbuttoning her blouse I took stock of what was awaiting my attention. She was probably five foot eight, a standard issue body, breasts large enough to compliment her body and curvy long legs. Her facial features were that of an older woman without looking old, I found her smile to be quite attractive. Sliding the blouse off I placed it on a chair, her bra was a simple affair, light blue with thin white stripes running diagonally, I estimated her breasts to be a solid B.

Unsnapping the skirt I let it fall and knelt, doing so put her furry bush directly in front of my face. The hair on her head was a light brown, the hair on her mons was a faded red with a smattering of grey here and there. Placing a kiss in the middle of her bush followed by a quick lick over the labia I stood smiling, she knew what I was thinking.

"I got tired of my hair looking faded so I changed the color. Are you disappointed? I know a lot of the younger girls shave at least part of their pubic hair." Then she grinned. "You smell like pussy."

I grinned back, "And I haven't even buried my face between your legs yet, let's change that right now. Lay back and open your legs, oh, and get rid of the bra."

Lying with her legs bent at the knee and hanging over the edge of the mattress I lifted her legs, put them on my shoulders, slid my hands under her butt and lifted her to meet my lips. The vulva was thick, swollen, and slicker than snot, using the flat of my tongue I went about cleaning the gooey mess between her legs. Her aroma was heady, musky, and delicate all at the same time, my cock was at attention and I hadn't undressed yet, it hurt to be constrained as my dick pulsed with anticipation.

With the juices no longer as thick and the hair not matted I began to lick from bottom to top stopping at her clit. I circled her clit with the tip of my tongue as I slid a finger into her vagina. Raising her hips she moaned softly interspersed with "oh my, yes, oh my" with her hips rolling up and down against my face. I had been teasing, not allowing her to get too close to cumming when she grabbed my head.

"Stop teasing or I'll lose it, concentrate on my clit. Yes, down just a little."

I'd obviously found her happy spot, what followed was a low guttural groan from deep within. Her left hand was playing in my hair as her right hand squeezed and tugged at her right breast, it was as though the more she pinched the nipple the closer she was to a climax. When the orgasm hit she shoved her pussy into my face, threw her head back and screamed into the pillow covering her face, her hips were moving in a stabbing motion and her body would convulse every ten or fifteen seconds. I wasn't quite sure if she was breathing or not, I rode with it continuing to lick and suck her clit until she pushed me away.

"Oh my gosh Darryl, you are good with that tongue, most guys quit after a climax starts. You kept taking me further and further as wave after wave ripped through my body. That orgasm ranks right up there with the best I've ever experienced. Would you like me to give you a blow job now and we can screw later?"

I didn't need to give that any thought, "Why don't you make me wet and let me bury my cock inside that sweet tasting pussy. I don't need a blow job to enjoy your body, it'll take me forty-five minutes to an hour to recharge but I plan on nailing your ass to the mattress as many times as I can get it up. Scoot up to the middle."

Before she scooted further onto the bed she sat up, grabbed my dick and gave it a half dozen slobbery bobs of the head. Pushing herself backward she reached her arms to me as she spread her long shapely legs. Knee walking between her legs she pushed her hips up as though she knew exactly where my cock would be, leaning over her with my arms outstretched I felt the tip of my dick touch the soft tender folds of her flower. The moment my body touched hers her legs closed around me, her heels digging into my ass as she pulled me deeper. Her head went back, mouth open.

"Oh my god, that feels heavenly. Put it all the way inside and fuck me baby. Give mama the fucking she needs, when you're ready to dump your load I want it inside so I can feel every shot. I can't have babies any longer, put as much cum in me as you like, I want it running out of me."

We started in missionary looking into the other's eyes, kissing at times, staring down watching our bodies couple, my dick sliding in and out, her hips rising to meet my thrust. Immediately following her second climax she stopped moving.

"Let me switch, I want it from behind, I've always loved doggy. You can go harder if you want to, it's only ass, not glass, it won't break."

Though the male body doesn't store more than a few weeks of seminal fluid and sperm at any one time it felt like I shot a bucket full of semen inside her the first time I came. My body was slamming against her ass repeatedly as my balls unloaded, I was hissing through my teeth between loud grunts and moans of delight. Letting go of her hips she fell forward, I sat on my haunches trying to catch my breath, my cock was dripping cum, there was a two-inch puddle beneath me.

Lying on her side she put her foot on my chest, curled her toes in the hair and pulled me toward her body. A moment later I lay next to her as she kissed me long and sensuously, then laid with her head next to mine. Her warm soft breasts pressed against me brought a feeling of tenderness to my body, she had given me everything I needed, and yet, I wanted more. Her hand went behind my neck for another kiss before she spoke.

"I can't remember the last time I was so thoroughly fucked, I know I have before, but I sure can't remember when. I feel complete again Darryl, my kitty is a little sore and swollen, I'm so full of your joy juice I think I'll leak for days, I'm so incredibly happy and content at the moment. Do me a favor, we're gonna drift off to sleep, if you wake before me would you please wake me by sliding that monster inside and stroking slowly until I'm awake? I had a professor in college who did that, what a wonderful way to wake up."

I did as she asked after taking a pee and washing at 3:44AM, slipping into bed I cocked her right leg to the side and buried myself within, taking short nonaggressive strokes. As she began to stir I gently manipulated one breast, her hand went on top of mine and squeezed, she looked into my eyes.

"I see you've buried the sausage deep within, I suppose I'd better let you have your way with me. Take me over the top again Darryl. Give me that stiff dick."

We went one more time in the morning before I was completely spent, when we woke my arm was over her side and my hand cupping her breast. Wiggling back into my groin she teased until I was hard, lifting her leg she grabbed my dick and slid it inside with one long stroke. Putting her leg down she turned to face me over her shoulder.

"Fill me up once more, I'm gonna leave it inside all day, I'll put a light day's pad in my panties so they aren't completely soaked."

I positioned myself so that I was nearly perpendicular to her body and hammered away until we miraculously fell off the face of the earth together. My nuts hurt when I ejaculated and I could hear her whimper a little when I thrust into her one last time.

"Did I hurt you Sinead? You sounded like I hurt you."

"No. You didn't hurt me in that sense, I'm a bit raw after so much sex. I came good but at a price, my body needs a few days to recuperate, thankfully after today I'm off until next week."

I needed to meet engineers at ten, we showered together keeping our antics to no more than a few caresses and lots of kissing. As I was going out the door she grabbed my arm and pulled me back inside.

"Last night was the best. Thank you for loving an old lady, I thought I was done, you made me see differently. Anytime we're on the same flight and staying overnight in the same city I want you in bed with me. I haven't had nearly enough of your cock."

We did as she said anytime we were overnight in the same city. She would chuckle and say the girls always knew when we'd been together, they told her not only did she walk funny but she had that "I've been fucked" look. Out trysts went on for just over a year when her position was downsized as they called it, she felt it was due to her age. She didn't fight it, she was tired of flying and ready to go be granny to her newborn grandchild. With her pension and investments, she would be fine in the long run. I visited her a few times right after she retired before it became apparent to both of us it was time to move on.

That was eighteen months ago, in that time I had changed careers, I left corporate and took a position at the local tech teaching refrigeration. The pay and benefits were good, I somehow got along with the administrator although very few others seemed to. Maybe it was the fact that I didn't care that she was older and a woman filling what was once a man's position. All I wanted was to be left alone to teach my class and collect my paycheck.

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers