Flight Attendant takes Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda expands her grasp of my world.
2.9k words
4.33
6.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RogueHD
RogueHD
11 Followers

I immediately texted Linda before she had made it to the back of the plane to dispose of the trash bag. "I am interested in your training Linda, you may reach me at this number anytime you please." I was not sure why I was so eager to respond, nor why Her bossing and ordering of me didn't cause me to get upset or to tell her to bug off, it just seemed, well, right for her and myself. It fit her personality and intense eyes, she just seemed to know that she can direct me. I could stare at her eyes forever, but when I try I just feel like i should not, as if it is wrong unless she tells me to. But why and how does this amazing woman know to be pleasant and eager to please the man in the aisle across from me, but know I respond to being treated as her property, I didn't even know that about myself. How does a woman know that? Maybe it is just instinctive.

I was afraid to put my phone back in my pocket lest I miss a call or text from Linda. As she and her fellow Attendants came back through the plane to check for seatbelts and tray tables being put away, I was leaning out into the aisle to watch her as she approached my seat. As I started to open my mouth in greeting, she reached out and grabbed my right ear and pinched it really hard. The pain was strong and immediate, but I knew not to make noise and create a scene. Good or bad, I still wasn't sure why I was allowing this and did not want to be the center of attention! Worse, I didn't want to upset Linda and miss out on what sounded very exciting. With the intense pain in my ear I leaned towards her palm to try to ease up on the pressure, which is when she twisted my ear counter-clockwise while maintaining the pressure and turned my head to look straight forward. Linda leaned over my ear and said just loudly enough for me to hear "Do NOT stare at me unless I tell you to, that is something you have to earn. You get a quick glance, then look down." With that she maintained the pressure on my ear, stood back up and pulled my seat belt as tight as she could with one hand. Linda then walked away but kept the pressure on my ear until it popped loose, scratching my ear as she left.

The Attendants secured the plane and went to sit in their seats to prepare to land. Linda again stopped by my seat. Naturally I looked up to see this beautiful woman and her eyes, but as soon as she gave me a slightly harder look, I immediately looked at my lap. Linda stopped beside me and told me to make sure I was the last one to leave the plane and to let others go before me. Still nothing on my phone. I sat there, holding my phone and eagerly waiting for everyone to de-board so I could get out of that plane and begin my adventure.

The Attendants gathered at the front of the plane to wish everyone well as they left. As the number of passengers dwindled, I could see Linda leaning in to chat with her coworkers. They were laughing so hard, they must have some good stories. In between the passengers walking by, I finally noticed that Linda was pointing in my direction and gesturing to her ear, lap and was stomping every so often. Ah, so now I know what the joke is, it's me. I felt bad, but not ashamed because Linda was talking about me! Good or bad, at least I consumed a small piece of her life, her experience. It seemed like I was most upset that the other ladies knew, but not upset with Linda, because it didn't matter as long as I believed that I would still get to see and talk to her. When and however she decided, that is.

Finally! The time had come to make my way up the aisle of the plane. I took my place at the back, behind the last passenger. I made sure to look down towards the ground as instructed, but made sure I could still peek up now and again and admire Linda. As I approached the Attendants, the other 2 Ladies covered their mouth while they stifled some laughs. Linda looked at me and said "Stay." I immediately stopped walking and looked into her eyes, questioningly. I remembered to look down shortly after and Linda said "Good boy. You caused me trouble David, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"Um, I am sorry Ma'am" I stammered, "I didn't mean or intend to cause you any trouble." Was I her dog now?

It sure sounded that way, especially as the other ladies laughed out loud and said things like "Oh my god! Are you serious? Tell him to lie down!" Still, she was talking directly to me, telling me what to do. I didn't have to think or speculate, i just had to obey and I liked that very much!

Linda told me to go into the airport and stand in the corner where I could still see the plane exit. I was to wait there, standing, looking at the floor in front of me. Waiting patiently. Boy I must look like a fool. I heard some laughing women's voices, but was not sure when it would be the right group. 10 minutes later, I heard a voice say "David, come to me." I looked up and saw that beautiful face, though with a serious look on it, one I could not deny. I rushed over and stood in front of Linda, waiting for acknowledgement. Linda turned to her coworkers and had another long discussion while I sat there, looking at her feet, waiting for her to address me. I could hear the ladies talking about me as though I was not there, humiliating me. The humiliation made me feel low, as an unequal, which I seemed to view as the truth concerning how i was instantly willing to do whatever Linda said or asked. As I stood there I had the opportunity to soak in the view of Linda's beautiful sexy black heels as they met her beautiful legs, her stockings had that old fashioned style seam running up the back which disappeared into her skirt, man was my head swimming! The ladies woke me out of my fantasy when they started talking about the bulge in my pants which was very obvious to anyone looking.

Linda laughed at me and said "that is mine, not yours" as she swatted me square on the penis. OUCH! Man did I jump backwards.

I came to my senses and said Yes "Ma'am, you are correct. I'm sorry."

Linda then snapped her fingers to catch my attention and told me "You will take my bag, and my friends bags. Do not drag them, do not dirty them. Take them to the exit, get a taxi, put the bags in the trunk and then open the door and stand there, waiting for us to show up."

I said "Yes Ma'am", again, just like I was in the military or showing my respect to someone with authority over me, it just came natural. 2 hands, 3 bags, not an easy assignment, and I knew I better not allow them to scrape, or pull them sideways. What a scene I must be with a bag in each hand while I tried to hold the third under my arm. It ket slipping. As I exited the airport, I quickly found a taxi and told the driver that he needed to wait for others to join us. He did not seem to like that, but the issue was resolved as he started the meter running. I declined to have the driver put the bags in the trunk, I had to make sure nothing got dirty or scratched when placing them in the trunk. I then opened the rear door and stood there, silently waiting.

A group of ladies in flight gear soon exited the doors and headed my direction. As Linda and her friends approached me they laughed and called me a "good boy", then patted my head and swatted my ass. When Linda approached, she placed her heel squarely on my left toes. She told me to get in the front, tell the driver to take us to the Ramada and make sure and tip him when we got there. With that, Linda put a lot of weight on her heel as I made a little squeal and started to kneel while reaching for my toes. Linda grabbed my ear very firmly and told me "leave it" and pulled me back up.

While traveling to the Ramada, the Ladies were talking in a normal tone as they discussed what a good boy I was and recounted tales of the abuse I suffered on the plane for the driver's enjoyment. I paid the driver and was then told to find my own way home and that I may hear from Linda soon. I wish the taxi was still there so I could get home. Oh well, I checked the bus routes and made my way home, staring at my phone like a lovestruck teenager full of lust and oblivious to my surroundings.

Once home, I quickly showered, just in case, so I would not smell poorly for Linda. As I was putting on my church going clothes, I noticed that my right ear was red still, with a nice scratch along the bottom lobe, as well as a swelling on my toes from her heel. I was not mad, but lustful as I thought of my receiving the wounds and that beautiful woman who gave them to me.

A couple hours later, as I figured I was out of sight out of mind, I was grilling a nice steak to savor and enjoy while I replayed the evening. Suddenly I received a text reading "You will grab some Ardbeg Scotch, keep it in the box, and then meet me at the Ramada Bar. When you enter the bar you will find a table for 4 and sit there. You are only allowed water. Put the Scotch on the table and tell the waitress it is for your owner and you will not open it."

I sat there like a fool in the bar, sipping my water and looking at a bottle of my favorite Scotch. The waitress was getting annoyed at me using a table for four for myself while the bar was getting very busy. I decided I must ask Linda how long it might be before she were to show up, so they would not kick me off the table. I gave Linda a call. Linda was very stern with me and told me to never call her unless she gave me permission. I explained my reasoning about potentially losing the table so Linda asked to speak to the waitress. After giving me a very odd look, I handed my phone over to the waitress who started off with a terse hello, which transitioned to a look of surprise and then laughter. As the waitress handed me the phone, she dropped it on the floor in front of me and then stared at me and said "pick it up boy, Linda said you have to obey me until she gets here."

I meekly looked at the table and said "Yes, Ma'am."

I continued to sip my water and fold napkins as the waitress had told me to. "Hello David, your Mistress is here" came booming out from behind me. It wasn't yelling, but certainly was not discreet or meant to be heard only by me. "You will stand up with your hands behind your back whenever I appear and sit when I tell you to." As I shot out of the seat, Mistress Linda sat down right on the edge and looked me up and down. "Sit." As I started for the other side of the table, Mistress told me "No, get on your hands and knees and crawl across in front of me to sit next to me." Oh my god, this was so embarrassing, I can't do that here, coworkers or friends might see me! At least that is what I said to myself while I was kneeling down and beginning to crawl. I heard a laugh coming from behind me as I passed Mistress Linda's heels when she said "Stop, kiss my feet on your way past me, this will be something you shall always do when crawling in front of me."

What beautiful, sexy feet she had. She wore lightly colored nylons that curved down over her arch and into the most sexy 4-inch black heels I had ever seen. I cradled the back of her arch, wrapping a couple fingers around the heel as I guided the tip of her leather shoe to my mouth, where I planted very soft and loving kisses on those beautiful feet. I don't fantasize about feet and heels, but I find them very sexy. I could not imagine kissing or sucking on them, but there I was with my eyes closed, relishing the softness, the taste of the leather, the warmth of her body. Suddenly, a tap on the face with one of her heels shook me out of my worship and I slid into the seat next to her.

"I see you like that! Good boy, because you will be doing a lot of that."

I looked down and said "Thank You, Ma'am." The waitress suddenly appeared and asked me what I would like to drink. As I started to say "I will have a" Mistress Linda stopped me with a very stern look.

Linda then spoke up and said "You will have what I say and allow. (to the waitress) He is not allowed to make decisions, if you need something from him, please speak to me."

The waitress smiled and asked "What would you like Ma'am?" She ordered a Scotch and said I was allowed to have a scotch, for now, unless I misbehave.

With that, Linda turned to me and told me that she is a Dominant woman, and that I must accept that and obey at all times. While I might be asked for my opinion at times and about things, she would be the one to make the decisions. The most important thing to her was trust. As a man, she knows it is hard for me to be good, but even if I fail I must tell her about it and then suffer for making that mistake, I must always tell her the truth and take any potential punishment. I readily agreed to these conditions.

She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. The soft caramel color of her skin, the long straight black hair, her thin waist, beautiful chest and sexy business attire she wore took my breath away every time I managed to look at her. Like many men, I had plenty of fantasies about a flight attendant and the sexy outfits that they wore, but tonight Linda wore a sleeveless ivory silk blouse that accentuated her breasts and tiny waist, and drew your eyes down to a black mini skirt that highlighted the most amazing and succulent ass. Her nylons accentuated her beautiful legs which led to those sexy heels, she was truly a stunning woman who knew how to dress.

Linda spoke and I listened as she told me a bit about her background and work. I listened intently trying to learn more about what made this woman tick. Linda then began to drill me about my work. I was an engineer, doing office work, and while I get out of the office for work it is a lot of desk time. I was also socially awkward, as is the stereotype, and very shy around women I was attracted to, I also had low self-confidence about my own worth to those women. She smiled and listened as though she already knew. Next she told me about her expectations if she were to allow me to continue to serve her.

I liked the way she talked about and expressed herself. If she allowed me to serve her, it would require very specific protocols of me, and though not something I expected to hear, I loved the sound of it. I remember girls I had dated previously who told me what to do such as "bring me a coke", "Put your arm around me", or told me what we would do on our date night. I loved it, no guess work, no making the wrong decision, but now I knew I liked it far more than I ever thought before.

Linda told me she liked control, mental and physical control. By managing me, controlling me, she would implant her preferences and desires into my thoughts, sort of like programming me. Linda said, before too long, your thoughts will not be what you want, what you like, but how would Linda like this, what would Linda like me to do or buy. This control extended to the sexual realm as well. If I were to date her, then Linda would have all say as to when and if I am allowed to "finish" when having sex or by my own hand. Linda mentioned that there were cages that would ensure that I do as I am told, but that she prefers the mental control of knowing I will not touch myself or do things without permission simply because she told me to, that it pleases her. I readily agreed.

RogueHD
RogueHD
11 Followers