Flight Attendant takes Control

Story Info
Domme Flight Attendant Asserts Control.
1.9k words
4.32
8.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RogueHD
RogueHD
11 Followers

I am an older unhappily married man who never got to fully explore all the wonders of alternative lifestyles that I was currently still learning about, but deeply fascinated and excited by. Add to that my predilection for the beauty of an Asian woman and my rare flight experience and the experience I had has turned me into becoming a frequent flyer...

I was long overdue for a vacation and desperate to get out of the state I live in and find something new. As an engineer, I, like most other engineers, am an introvert, socially awkward and have always been shy around women, the more shy I was would signal that I was more attracted to them. I just lacked the self-confidence needed for most women to be interested in, but it was just the right amount to draw the eye of a stronger willed, more confident and dominant type of woman who saw moldable clay. The fact that I love to please, whether i get anything out of it or not, definitely set my mold as a submissive man in my heart, whether I realized it or not.

I was able to extend a work training out of state in Nevada a few days to enjoy some time away from everything and to be on my own to explore what promised to be a fun town! I didn't have a long flight to look forward to, flying from Portland, but would get a couple hours of air time. Luckily, I was able to fly an early morning flight in the middle of the week and was fortunate enough to have an empty seat next to me.. there were two seats next to each other on each side of the cabin.

As I boarded the plane and turned the corner to walk down the cabin aisle, I saw the most beautiful Chinese flight attendant! She took my breath away! She was of average height, with curled shoulder length hair pulled together in a hair clip which cascaded down her back. I saw those beautiful legs encased in stockings and black heels, followed them up to her tiny waist, ample bosom and then that gorgeous smile. Her eyes looked straight into my heart and stopped me dead in my tracks. As I stared, with my mouth hanging open, stammering to spit out a polite hello, She told me to "Go find your seat and sit down".

Damn, I blew my chance to start some polite chat as I passed her. She stared straight into my eyes when she told me what to do. I could only stand a couple seconds of her stare before I looked down at my feet and shuffled past her on the way to my seat. Her voice was demanding, but not raised, certainly not one I felt i was able to question. I could feel her eyes stay on me as I passed.. was that a partial smile I saw out of the corner of my eye?

I was fortunate to have the pleasure of having Her assigned to my section of the flight, and was very happy to watch her assist other passengers with their luggage, or helping them find their seat. She seemed to be more friendly and accommodating of the other passengers as she helped them, I wonder how I managed to upset her?

When she was breezing past my aisle seat i meekly raised my hand to mid chest level and said "Ma'am, i am sorry if I upset you when I was boar..." She curtly interrupted me and told me "I will deal with you in a moment, just sit back and keep quiet". While she was not speaking loudly enough for others to hear, I certainly did not question her and settled back into my seat still wondering how I had flubbed my chance for a friendly chat so quickly.

I didn't see her again for more than 10 minutes and started to peer around the cabin to see where she might be. Just as I was turning to look down the aisle behind me I felt something smack the back of my head and quickly had my vision filled with that beautiful face.. but with a stern look. She told me to sit still, be quiet and she will deal with me soon. "Don't look around, look straight ahead and behave." I had no choice but to obey this woman, and quietly fixated on the tray table on the seat back in front of me. Only looking around with my eyes. I thought about using my cell phone camera as a way of looking around, but somehow knew that she probably would not like that, so I clasped my hands together in my lap and did as I was asked, or, rather, as I was told.

As she wandered around the cabin, helping to seat the last few passengers, she had to get out of the aisle to allow an older woman to pass. She turned sideways, looking at me as she sidestepped into my row and stepped squarely on my toes. Instead of apologizing she smiled and twisted her foot a couple times as she tucked a note into my shirt pocket. She smiled and waved the passenger to the general direction of their seat. As she left my aisle and foot, she gave me a quick swat on the cheek and was on her way.

I was stunned, excited, and confused. I never said a word or gave any protest to the squished toes or swat she gave me. I pulled the note out of my shirt pocket. In her beautiful feminine handwriting she wrote the following "I did not give you permission to stare at, ogle or talk to me. You can only do what you are told to do, and only when I tell you to do it. If you choose to ignore this, you will have a less than enjoyable flight, understood? Are you going to be a good boy for me, or do we need to escalate the situation? If you are going to be a good boy, then unbuckle your seat belt and let it hang down next to your seat in the aisle." It was signed "Ma'am".

It is weird, I don't even remember giving any thought at all to what I did, I just did exactly what the note told me to do and unbuckled my seat belt, making sure the belt and buckle were obvious and visible, hanging down next to my seat in the aisle of the plane.

Ma'am, as I would come to know her, breezed past me, but as she did she gave my arm a hard pinch which was rather painful, and made even more so by the unexpectedness of it. I kept quiet as the note said and just admired the view before me as she walked down the aisle.

Soon, Ma'am and her coworkers were delivering the preflight directions. Ma'am approached my seat as she was pointing to the emergency exits and then grabbing a model of the seat belts. She let the passengers know that if they do not wear their seat belts, she would make sure and assist them. With that she stopped next to me and grabbed the belt hanging in the aisle. As she reached across my lap to the other piece of the belt, she placed her knee on the inside of my legs and delivered a quick jolt to the inside of my leg, rather painfully. She straightened herself to connect the two pieces of the belt and as she did, she knee'd me in the groin as she stood back up. I leaned forward ever so slightly and let out a yelp as she stood up and then started over-tightening the belt. The thing was though, she got a smile on her face when it was tight, and smiled even wider as she gave it a few extra tugs. I felt like I was in a vise, but she leaned into me and told me to leave the seat belt on, and to not touch it until the pilot's turned off the seat belt sign. I could hear her giggling as she walked away from me as well as some others in the plane who saw the pain in my face and witnessed her knee smack me in the groin.

Thankfully, while it was a miserably sore 30 minutes, it wasn't long before we were finally in the air and the pilot turned off the seat belt sign.It was actually difficult to undo as she had pulled the belt so tight. I just sat there and rubbed my sore belly for a minute and enjoyed a nice long deep breath when it was off.

Soon, Ma'am was walking the aisle handing out drinks and snacks. As she approached my seat she told me that I do not get to request anything, I would be given what she decided I had earned, and only when she allowed it. With that, she passed me by and finished serving the rest of the plane. I was watching others enjoy their mixed nuts and colas and beers when she again approached my seat. I squeaked out a "Hello Ma'am, thank You for attention earlier". She said "Good boy" as she dropped a can of diet soda in my crotch and handed me a half eaten bag of nuts. When I saw the half eaten bag and looked back up at her with a dumb look on my face, she told me that She owns my nuts and I only get to have what she allows. She was done with these, and apparently I could now have what she allowed and had left. I sat there, ate my nuts and drank my soda, holding them against my groin to ease some of the pain it had suffered today. Did she really mean that she was controlling my privates? I felt out of place, head swimming, but knew that I would happily allow Ma'am to control my penis if it brought Her pleasure, and it seemed to with that wicked smile I would catch periodically.

As we neared the end of the flight, Ma'am was picking up the cans and passing the trash can with the other flight attendants. As she passed a couple in the row in front of me and again when Ma'am was assisting the passengers on the opposite side of the couple, I overheard them ask what trouble I was causing as they noticed some of the actions she had taken. I saw her lean down close to them, say a few sentences and then watch as they giggled, stared and pointed in my general direction. Now she was in my aisle and making me deposit the trash in the containers as she directed. She dropped another note and told me to pick it up as she stepped away, again stepping on my toes.

"David, you have been a good boy so far, but you still need to be punished for staring at me with lust when you got on the plane. Text me at 555-xxx-xxxx. I think you could be trained to serve me well, and i can guide you. - Linda."

My name? How did they know...of yeah, the flight manifest, of course they have access to my name, maybe even some more information about me. I was already pulling out my phone while I thought about this.

RogueHD
RogueHD
11 Followers