Flight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't leave me alone.

"I get so angry with you," His fingertip massaged my insides, "this is mine and you took it from me." He thrust his finger in only enough to gather my cream. I almost died with vulnerability.

Archer's satisfied laugh was embarrassing and I wanted to bite his neck so hard he'd bleed out during my orgasm. But then he would win and I had a feeling this was a battle he didn't want to let go of.

****************

Archer didn't want to let Mina know that he was very close to splaying her against the wall and fucking her until she couldn't stand him. Last night had been fun but he wanted more. Wanted to hear her say more and this was the perfect time to do it. He fought a smile because he knew that Mina hadn't quite worked out what he wanted.

The way she looked at him was maddening and unbearable. He loved the internal battles he set off in her because she didn't always win. Just like now, he knew her headstrong behavior was driving her to give in more than she wanted. This was a different facet that was more than just using him to bring her to climax.

His status being wielded by her. She'd hate herself for it and he couldn't wait to watch. It was going to be beautiful.

He felt more blood rush to his cock and had to back away to the wall opposite her. Just a little longer.

"It's on you, Mina." He taunted again loving the tension that fixed her shoulders.

It was so fast but when she landed on a blank expression he knew he'd won. Dropping to her knees and she kissed his weeping tip, his pre-cum coating her lips. Interestingly enough, she didn't have that devastating expression that she had last night when she orgasmed in his lap.

Her luminous eyes flipped up to his defiantly then away when she licked the under part of his shaft lightly with the tip of her tongue.

Her hand easily gripped the base of him as her mouth carefully and sensually guided his cock into her warm mouth. Her tongued hugged the underside of him while her lips wrapped around just the way he liked.

She looked so pretty on her knees in front of him sucking him off. She wouldn't look at him focusing on working his length with her lips and tongue. Usually, he wouldn't let her get away with that but he couldn't help the pleasure that racked his body. It was surreal to him. How many fantasies involved just this while Mina had been gone?

Sometimes when Kora had blown him he couldn't help but replace her blonde hair with Mina's brown. He felt guilty afterward because Kora didn't deserve that but in those euphoric moments when he climaxed it made his sorrow over Mina's loss momentarily numbed.

Now, he had the real thing and his desire to punish her was put on the back burner. He just wanted her pleasure so badly.

He was going to make sure she did too. Grabbing her, he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth touching the back of her throat. Mina's eyes flew up to his with surprise and a cruel feeling took over his mind. The way she looked at him sometimes got under his skin and if he could catch her off guard he'd take the opportunity.

He picked up his pace knowing this face fucking was probably uncomfortable for her. Good. She deserved it.

Mina put her hands against his hips to try to get him to slow down but fuck that. Tears started to pool in her eyes and the choking sounds she made felt heavenly against his cock. She was trying to get air in through her nose and he yanked her head forward while pushing his cock deeper. He had to give her reprieve, though, because the silky feel of her mouth was going to make him cum and he refused to do that unless it was deep inside of her.

He pushed her away, freeing her for a second. Mina feel back on her plump ass, the spray from the water flowing down her face while she coughed.

Still hard he leaned down picking her up easily, loving her gasp. He turned and spoke into her ear, "Hands on the wall."

He watched his pretty girl shake as she placed her hands on the wall. He moved her legs farther apart, "Now, darling, who do you belong to?"

Archer craved to see her face but he needed to keep her on edge. He hovered his hands over her back. Her skin twitched and that was a telltale sign she was either about to open her mouth to piss him off or do something that was going to piss him off.

It was entertaining because Mina was so busy fighting him, she would forget her main goal. He forgot how much he loved fighting with her.

But maybe she had grown more than he thought because he heard her mouth barely whisper. "You."

He slapped her ass and she let out a little shriek.

Archer clicked his tongue, "You know that's not acceptable."

Mina let out what could only be a growl and it almost made him laugh, "Ugh! YOU!" She said louder than what she probably intended.

He wanted so much more from her and as he bent her forward a little, he lined himself at her wet opening. Barely placing his tip into her he leaned forward and said, "Good but I'm going to need you to prove it to everyone else."

He did laugh this time when she finally realized what he wanted from her.

"No, Archer, fuck no!" She hissed, wiggling under him. He held her in place deciding to ignore her language and disobedience for the moment.

"You left me, remember? This is your homecoming. If you want my status then you are going to have to let everyone know you're mine." He crooned pinning her harder against the wall because she was trying to spin on him.

Mina made another angry little noise and it sent him over the edge. Holding onto her wet body he buried himself into her slick pussy. He was pleased when he saw her go onto her tiptoes and her back arched.

He had to wait a moment just savoring being deep inside her. "When you cum I want you to scream my name. Prove to everyone you're still mine. Do that and you can have some of my power."

"Archer please don't." She begged, pushing off the wall. But he held her strictly in place.

A thrill of raw pleasure now physical surged through him. He loved that he owned her body but he wanted more besides the clips and glimpses he was afforded during their more vulnerable moments. He wanted to devour her from the inside out.

He slid slowly out of her loving the way her hips moved with him. Archer had to take control of her before she had them both over the edge before he got what he wanted. Leaning forward he asked lowly in her ear, "If you want more, make me believe it."

Mina shuddered slightly and stilled tried to angle more of his cock inside of her. He wasn't about to let that go. He took one hand off her hip and wiped her blunt hair away. Distracted, she didn't expect him to sink his teeth into her shoulder. His slave's body jerked under his hands and the scream/moan she let out caused the noise around them to slightly dim for a second.

Mina's breaths came out harsh and she was still. "Just get it over with."

He licked the indentations in her skin. "But I just got you back? Why would I?" He teased tightening his hands on her hips and forcefully pushed back into her, the feel of her silky walls against his cock intoxicating.

Archer felt an intense feeling wash over him and he could stop himself from pumping into her uncontrollably. He wanted—no needed to hear her scream his name.

He could tell by the mewling noises coming out of his slave's mouth that she was trying to stay in control but she was failing. She was twisting her hips to meet his thrust. He slipped out of her and taking advantage of her focus, flipped her around. Gripping her ass he lifted her and she automatically wrapped her legs around his hips as he settled himself deep into her scorching body.

Mina looked up at him, her eyes glazed over with arousal. Her lips were a swollen blush color from her biting them and the deep pink reminded him of the sex he was now pounding into. He couldn't help himself. Leaning down he kissed her deeply, mixing the taste of them. His pet wiggled and moaned louder this time as her arms draped around his neck. Releasing her mouth he bent down and sucked on the space between her neck and shoulder. At the same time, he leisurely pushed deeper into her, stroking a spot he knew was borderline painful.

He stopped.

Mina let out a frustrated groan that she probably didn't realize was as loud as it was. Again, he heard some fuss within the guys surrounding them.

"Archer," her hands snaked up into his hair to pull out the roots, "I'll do whatever. Just please fucking move!"

Archer had to laugh. How many times within that last two years had he craved to hear that husky voice again? Wanting him. Even if she had been...

Archer buried that thought and moved inside of his girl, trying to keep his pace under control but he wasn't sure how much longer he could.

You know you want to do more, feel more. You're older now, feast on her.

Archer pushed that dangerous thought away. His blacker desires would have to take a back seat for now. He had decided a long time ago that if he ever got Mina back he would revise his method to keeping her in check. Before, he had tried to be a better person and play the role of dotting master. But that had caused him to choke back the blackness in him to a painful result. He had wondered if he had played with Mina the way he had wanted he would have kept her from leaving him?

He pumped her slick flesh until the sounds coming out of her mouth were complete sex. He ignored the voice in him telling him to do worse. That would come in time.

But he wanted volume. He wanted his ownership reestablished. Call him insecure.

Archer slowed down, kissed her cheek, and crooned, "Come on. Give me what I want and you can have what you want, sweetie."

He snaked his hand between them and he fingered her engorged clit making her take in another hissed breath.

"We both know you want to cum, Mina. And we both know you want to do it with my dick inside you. Just one good shout, baby girl, let them know who your master is."

Her brown eyes looked at him half aroused half furious. And didn't that turn him on? Working her clit between his fingers and his cock, he saw the way her body twitched and he knew an orgasm was rolling through her. He kept up his pace because he couldn't let up on her.

With one good slam into her pussy, Mina's throat arched, her mouth forming beautifully.

And, bless his pretty little Mina, his name left her throat like a wolf howling to the moon. It reverberated off the enclosed stall and into the mist of the main area. Archer didn't stop driving into her not until his cum jetted from him, soaking obsessively into her swollen walls.

The people around them stopped talking and then pure chaos erupted around him.

"Ahhhhhh!" His guys mocked Mina's voice and he enjoyed her face turning into a dull red. He lowered her to the ground her body shaking with a fierce feeling of victory arousing him.

Mina's face was adorably embarrassed and it only got worse as the cheering got louder and more pornographic. He pulled her out of the shower and she wouldn't even look at him as he dried them off and directed her to get dress.

When they finally did emerge from the stall and at least thirty people were surrounding them and clapping. He felt Mina bury her face in the back of his shirt trying to use for him a shield.

He would be a liar if he didn't say he loved every minute of it.

***************

Ranger stared down at the text he just received from Kaz. This shit was not looking pretty in any form. He glanced over at Ade who was applying her black tactical gear with a fierce concentration.

This whole situation was eerie and the last thing he wanted to report to Archer is that being in this cemetery in this little backwoods town was fucking...creepy. He, Ade, and their team were staying in a safe house they had bought when they were putting that coward Sebastian in the ground.

Ade had slipped into his bed last night, her powerful body sidled up to his. With one leg over his waist and her full lips to his ear she had whispered, "Something is not right. Something is wrong about this town."

She had moved to straddle his waist and bent down, her mouth against his, her hair shielding them. "They were watching the funeral."

He leaned up, wrapping her cinched waist in his arms, and pulled her closer. Kissing her long and deep he pulled back, "And they were confident enough not to engage. What are we missing?"

"Did you see what your ex sent?" He whispered against the glossy skin of her shoulder.

Ade licked his jaw, "Ignore it, for now, babe." Don't talk about it now. Ade had been surprised.

The surveillance video had kept track of the cemetery and its personnel. This had been an order above Archer. The leader had asked questions and got back nothing sufficient just a clear command. So did what was asked. As long as Sebastian was dead.

The video that Kaz had found had been somewhat buried but he didn't elaborate on the details on how he found it. Probably waiting for them all to be reunited again.

At first, Ranger wasn't sure of what he was watching but soon, looking at the timestamps, it became apparent. The four people in charge of maintaining the small office around the cemetery had gone in about two weeks ago but according to the footage—have yet to walk back out. There were no missing person reports, no familial outcry, no open investigations—nothing.

Something was fitting horribly together and they couldn't see the outcome.

After another long kiss, they moved away and settled in like a couple—because they were both aware that their safe house could have a chance of being compromised.

Now, the cold, humidity of a deep night had washed over the little town and they needed to explore the cemetery office more thoroughly. They sat outside the boundaries of the lot in the woods, their team surveying with night vision goggles as the others finished up assembling.

"You ready, love?" Ranger asked the skin on his neck tight.

Ade raised two gloved fingers in the air making the men behind her fall in line. "Duh."

They moved stealthily as a unit, the fog of the place cutting apart sharply with their coordinated movements. He never thought that he'd be creeping into a cemetery in full tactical gear—but hey? He'd seen weirder situations.

They didn't know what they were going to find in the one-story brick colonial. It had been designed to foster a feeling of family. 'Bury you're dead here and go talk about each other later—just like family.'

The eyes in the air were in communication with Kaz's team back at the compound and to the recon, Archer had somewhere out there ready to send in backup. Ranger and Ade would pick at Archer about that later. They didn't need back—they were the backup. They knew the footage was being broadcasted to Archer, Tiller, Kaz, and their first captains.

Regardless, moving in a crouched position their guns raised, silently like a plague, move toward the office. They had no idea what they were going to find there that they hadn't seen with their little theatrical production in the daytime.

Nighttime was always dangerous and by the time they had their tactical team ready, Ade was convinced that they were compromised somehow.

So maybe they wouldn't pick at Archer after all for being a paranoid bitch.

Ade had taken the lead, the black of her Kevlar body armor almost making her disappear into the dark. Only the training with each other on this team kept the stealth together.

Ranger moved to her right until they both stopped. She hid behind an old oak tree and, he, behind a built mausoleum that read Littwell.

He used his scope and saw nothing. So what was up with the suspicious feeling on his neck? He turned to his partner and Ade inclined her head.

Kneeling, she wrapped her FAL assault rifle behind her back and looked at her wrist. Ranger saw the dull light as she tapped several things into her wristwatch. Shutting it down she held her two fingers into the air again.

Ranger heard a high whirling sound that would be disguised if there were speaking voices. Ade raised her fingers in the air and with a quick jerk, it turned into a fist. All around them the tall security lights slowly faded off with a very soft pop. Like a domino effect, the overwhelming darkness finally weaved its way into the cemetery.

When the last light went off he and his team lowered their infrared goggles and surveyed their surroundings. Ranger didn't see any sign of life except the warm scale of red and orange of what looked like a deer.

He made a low noise for them to continue and they all moved forward. Ranger motioned for half of them to follow his lead to the back to where the bodies were taken out of the building. Ade took up the other half who were tasked with taking the front, moving inward until they met up.

Passing under a covered driveway they moved carefully around the building until they located heavy metal doors. Ranger motioned for some of his men to watch his back while he pulled out the master keys that had been given to him from Archer.

He turned the key but nothing clicked. Ranger tampered down the confusion and he wondered if Ade ran into the same problem. No worries, he thought, a LAD was always prepared.

He pulled a pack from his belt and retrieved a mini flatted knife and a sharp metal pick. Putting them into the lock he twisted and shimmied until he heard the satisfying click. When the door started to slowly open he stopped it with his boot and readied his rifle and flashlight he position on top.

"And," he warned, "go."

Opening the door fast he and his captain pointed and scoped quickly looking for danger.

"Clear, Commander." he heard. Moving forward slowly, they opened doors and scouted the room. Ranger saw nothing out of the ordinary and as the "clears" came in he assumed no one else did.

Above them he heard soft but steady footsteps, "Ade, do you copy?"

A chirp in his ear sounded off, "Copy. I need you to make your way up here."

"Will do." He said and motioned for two people to follow him while the other combed over the private part of the building. Moving through multiple double doors, the smell of too much sweetness hit his nose. Floral and sticky. He could see the flashlights of Ade's team going through the viewing rooms.

He found Ade in a room that had multiple coffins on display for potential buyers. Ade was supervising them cut into the silk bellies of the coffins in search of anything that might help. Ranger motioned for his men to assist and walked up to his partner.

"Find anything?" He asked surveying the elegant carnage around him.

Ade made a petulant puff, "No, I haven't. The reception area looks as if someone had left for the day. Everything nice and ready to go."

"Did your key work?" He inquired and she shook her head.

"No. It didn't. I can't see Tiller and Archer not having the correct keys. Someone changed the locks and didn't inform us."

"County?" He asked though whenever he brought up the little moron Archer would hear none of it.

Ade made a bitch face, "No. Apparently, he would have told Archer. I don't think Kaz knows either. I'm waiting to hear back."

What the fuck was going on?

"I think the offices of the funeral directors are in the back." He said motioning for her to follow him back toward the way he had come. The offices were large, wooden, and had clouded glass in the doors that hid what was inside.

The door wasn't locked and when they walked in nothing seemed out of the ordinary. There were two offices sitting back to back. One read William R. Buckley and the other Meredith A. Cope.

"All seems well," Ade said softly walking around to Mr. Buckley's desk. She went through it analyzing what she could possibly be missing. Ranger did the same with Meredith's desk noting that there were pens and notepads and other office items. Pulling open a wooden drawer he started rifling through a filing drawer.