Flight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a couple of bad thoughts that tightened my chest but I looked at my friend and knew she was telling the truth.

"Ma'am? We really must go."

I clapped my hands together, feeling like I had some type of weapon in my arsenal. Archer may have gotten me to tell everyone in this place I was still his but he had handed me something he didn't think would benefit me.

He was all talk about power and my status as his slave. I bet he assumed I would use it just to hang with Sati or staying up to binge drink wine or whatever it was.

But that girl had been twisted and subdued a long time ago. That's what I needed to remind him of. Tiller said Archer had changed and...I was going to match it.

"Where would I be without you both? I love that you're specializing in being babysitters. I can tell you're utilizing your talents."

I heard Sati half-choke half-cough behind me. Thing One and Two did not look amused but emotional range was not their thing.

"I will happily take lunch but I won't be resting or meeting Nicole. I have a gift I want to leave to Archer. Is he in his office?" I held up the sloppy plaque almost laughing at their silence.

Archer was right, even though he didn't know it. I was always going to get what I want. Hope he was ready for that.

****************

Ricci didn't react when he felt a heavy hand on his shoulder. Nor did he react when one of his men whispered into his ear what he had already expected. Ben was usually more well behaved than this. He listened better than this.

God, spare him ever wearing his heart on his sleeve. Though, with Ben's past, he understood what was driving him. Didn't make it any less a pain in the ass.

"Is everything okay, darling?" A beautiful soprano tone asked him. Her voice was warped in vulnerability that pulled at his insatiable sharpness.

Ricci picked up his fork and gave his fiancé a subdued smile that he saved for civilians.

"When is it ever? Between the shop and Rose, it's a true gift from God that I have a normal day."

He saw a slight wrinkle in Elisabet's eyebrow. She thought she had it under control but he had been up against some of the best of evil and cunning. The poor thing was no match to hide anything from him. He already knew Elisabeth didn't approve of his having a bakery on the west end. It didn't reflect his status and power within their society. A status he had not wanted nor cultivated.

As for his Aunt Rose. Well, fuck, even he couldn't control that woman.

"I don't know how you do it, Rich," she smiled genuinely at him, "You've got so much going on even in retirement. It's so...quirky to own a bakery." She laughed brightly at the thought.

Ricci gave her an indulgent smile, noting the way his cock hardened by the way she laughed. He knew whether she approved or not, she wasn't going to push him on anything. He had learned and taken advantage of the fact that Elisabet would never ever push him or demand answers and that's just what he needed. Whether she knew that's what she was going to give him. He already had fierce and determined and when he lost that...it had nearly killed him. He would not do that again.

"I understand you've lost one of your employees? Is that why you've kept your shop closed lately?" She asked plucking a strawberry into her mouth. Her lips, only a few shades lighter, had wrapped plumply around it and for a split moment, it was the swollen head of his cock.

Ricci shook himself slightly, knowing he'd have her soon enough. Not in the way he wanted. Never like that. She wouldn't be able to handle it.

"I did. It was really unfortunate. She was a very bright individual." Ricci said in a way that he hoped to stop the conversation in regards to Mina.

How had he missed so much about her? He had an indication of where she may have ended up because of some leads he had found within the local drug ring. He hadn't closed in on Trey Montero because he was waiting for him to falter. Nothing big but slightly. Ricci didn't need a major fuck up. It took one little thing and that was Ricci's specialty.

What was tripping Ricci up, though he'd never say it aloud, was Mina's biological family. He had a sinking feeling those bastards had a very heavy hand in what has happened to her so far.

They would not go without consequences, which he would ensure with his dying breath.

"Ricci, darling, are you listening?" Elisabeth gave him a mock chastening smile.

Ricci sigh, putting down his thick, cloth napkin. "I apologize. Please continue."

Elisabet gave him a look between adorable and put-out. "I was asking what are you gonna do about replacing those at your shop?"

Ricci thought briefly about who he had left. Ben. Just Ben. Then a thought occurred to him.

Ricci smiled broadly and genuinely, "I have someone in mind."

***************

It was being locked away in my bedroom for me.

I wasn't too upset about it considering that I felt that I was about to be vindicated. I couldn't get the image of Archer and that girl. It was such a stupid thing to be hung up on but it played on a loop that made my body tighten with anxiety.

Archer had replaced me. Replaced, what a fucking absolute word. The emotions that balled up in my belly were still anonymous because I didn't want to analyze anything. I also didn't want to analyze why I didn't want to analyze.

I dug my hands into my hair. That girl had looked so happy melted into Archer's arms while he spoke lowly into her ear. She looked as if that's where she belonged and Archer indulged her.

"You probably looked like that," An annoying voice whispered across my mind.

I was not about to get anywhere near that.

The way Sati had talked about Dumb Ass Archer & What's Her Name, he had given her my place relatively fucking quickly.

Mina, why are you interested? You left him, remember?

Yeah, I get that, kind of, but the fact remains that Archer treated my position to him so nonchalantly. He could collect as many women as he could to entertain him in any way he liked. That's what chafed me to the bone. No matter what kind of spell he tries to weave around me I was replaceable.

I picked up the black tee-shirt I had made in the Maker's Space, feeling a nervous glee. I really should thank Archer for making me perform this morning. Yes, it had been humiliating and yes, I did get a lot of smug smiles from many of Archer's men but goddamn this was going to be so worth it.

I plucked out a pair of high-waisted black jeans, with a simple rip on each knee, and a pair of black booties with large, golden Gucci buckles. I picked the right tee because it molded my torso beautifully. It not only accented the sleek black look I was going for but also didn't distort the image I had steamed onto the fabric.

Wrapping a matching black and gold buckle belt around my high-waisted jeans, I admired myself in the mirror. Archer liked me in black, maybe because it reminds him of his heart and he liked company.

I'm his slave again, that was a duh statement I couldn't ignore. But, I was not going to sit and beg like he wanted me to. Not without a fight.

I sat at my vanity and applied the makeup that I had been given back. I had made them tell Archer that I was refusing Nicole's services. I had added on some sappy lie about wanting to do my makeup for him or something like that. Whatever, it had worked. Before I knew it my makeup had been delivered to my room.

I had rolled my eyes when I saw the clear acrylic stands that held my favorites from the time before. Archer was such an annoying little control freak. Heaven forbid, his fucking Second, didn't look pretty when presenting.

I was sooo tempted to apply foundation two levels too light and contour too dark. I glanced over my shoulder and looked at the outfit I had laid out on the stuffed ottoman at the foot of my bed.

When I had applied enough powder to bake, contour, blush, and highlighter, I admire my face. It had been a long time since I had painted myself for him. I had loved makeup and he had loved giving it to me.

I looked at the lipsticks that had been suspiciously replaced from the originals. I had a spoiled moment of being thrilled because those colors, textures, and applicators that were in style two years ago were now updated. I may not have put much effort into my looks after leaving him but that didn't mean I didn't keep up. I wondered how Archer knew to replace them with updated products?

I poured over the tubes, discarding them, wanting something else. What, I wasn't sure. I guess I'd wear a clear nude lip. I didn't like any of the shades but I'd make do. As I was about to outline my lips in a nude color, a knock sounded off. Before I could respond, Lola, the human Swiffer bustled into my room.

When she saw me she made a clucking noise, "Is that what you're wearing? That is not acceptable. But I think you know this already."

I put down the lip liner and gave her a look from my mirror, "Whatever I want to wear is acceptable, Lola."

Lola had a bad habit of thinking she was my boss. I had a bad habit of reminding her that she could take her disillusioned authority and go fuck herself with it. I put up with a lot of shit from Archer and the LADs. I wasn't going to indulge anyone else.

I think that's why Lola liked me so much. She clucked and guffawed me when I had first been caught by Archer but she had learned very quickly that while I couldn't always address the situation, I'd get even later.

That I applied to everyone. It sometimes earning that fixated brutality from Archer at moments and his irritated-fueled bitching at others. I had earned Lola's respect and when I had been punished by Archer, she had risked her neck to make those punishments comfortable when she could.

"Aye, you never listen to what I to say." She quipped, taking a lint roller to my black clothing.

"I'm surprised you're saying anything. I thought you were never speaking to me." I teased letting her flit over me.

Lola gave me sour and picked up a gold bracelet Tiller had given me on my birthday and fixed it on my wrist. "You would like that. I am not about to let on you, Mija. You've got this big head since the incident."

I rolled my eyes so hard I thought I'd go blind. Lola had yet to say that I had run away. She was treating it like a sin that would summon Satan himself.

Lola stopped and looked over her shoulder. When she was satisfied she stepped closer to me. "Here. This is from Ms. Sati. I wanted to make sure you received it."

It was a small golden chocolate box. Opening the lid I saw a rich brown gloss tube and a dainty pair of bone earrings.

Matte lippy is so overrated- xoxo Sati.

"Playing secret agent, Lola?" I prodded because I knew it would annoy her. She chuffed and preceded to clean up the mess I made on my vanity.

I finished lining my lips and then applied the gloss Sati gave me. Hooking in her famous bone earrings I smoothed my hands over myself.

I turned my ear slightly to the click of my bedroom door opening.

"Excuse us? But we're here to escort you to dinner." Thing Two said in my doorway.

I gave myself one last look in the mirror, pleased with my appearance. I couldn't wait to see Archer's face.

***************

"How did we miss this?" Ranger asked Ade, his perplexity mirroring her face.

Perplexity was too light to apply to this situation. This was downright bone-chilling.

The panels to the morgue had been found by pure luck. Their youngest soldier stumbling upon it due to his laziness of trying to slouch on the sidelines. Good thing they kept lucky soldiers where it was necessary.

The panels gave away with force. It took Ade's team several attempts to pry away the panels that held the mystery to hell. And that's the way Ade would report this, she decided when they carefully walked down the uneven steps, their weapons drawn. Their flashlights got swallowed by the dark.

Ade did not scare or cower easily. She had seen things that deserved a spot on some Reddit post that couldn't convince the audience of factuality.

She knew horror. But she would be totally fucking capping if she said that this didn't make her skin tighten with goosebumps.

It smelled of dirt and the sweetness of death. Like one would expect in a funeral parlor. And then it became extremely clear where the funeral staff was. In front of them on five meet hooks hung five bodies.

Ranger stepped closer to the sight that greeted them and while he wanted to process he couldn't until he linked with Kaz to send a forensic team. "Well, I guess we won't be hooked up on the mystery."

Ade gave him an icy look, took out her phone, and snapped a picture.

**************

Thing One and Thing Two led me up into the top, east part of the compound that was surrounded by glass so you could see the beautiful red hills and painted sky. The east wing belongs for entertaining but the west wing was private.

After my escort dialed in the code on the electric keypad, I was surprised by how beautiful Lola and her staff had decorated the area. The interior design was a very 70's Hollywood glam with a modern twist. The bar span the curved wall in the back with an iridescent waterfall separating a large sitting area.

The light was soft and comfortable and with the tinkering of amiable laughter, I could almost pretend that I was on my way to a pleasant dinner party instead of a trophy display. The point would be to show power. And I do not doubt that I would look pretty sitting by Archer's side just as he intended.

The small party came into view and I could see about three men and two women I did not recognize. Everyone else, I recognized as belonging to Archer's men. I quickly scanned over them. Whether I liked it or not I craved to see Archer. Interesting consdering he has absolutely taken over my life. I was an idiot. Finally, I spotted him.

His highness was dressed pretty understated for the rest of the room. It reminded me of his disinterest in holding more power when I first got here. Black slacks and a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and buttoned at the crook of his elbows. I felt that heavy drop in my lower belly and I warned myself to knock it off.

I saw him standing by the curved glass window talking to one of the men I didn't know.

"Pause, boys. I'll take it from here." I heard an amicable voice. Thing One and Two didn't even hesitate and I felt their presence easily leave me.

"Where have you been?" I scoffed looking into Tiller's pretty face as he handed me a drink. He was also dressed for the occasion not a single snap-back insight.

"I've been doing grown folk shit." He smirked putting one of his hands in his pocket.

His suit was deep maroon color and molded to his skin like a superhero suit. He had the jacket buttoned over a white dress shirt and pink tie. Gold links matched the gold studs in his ears. The whole thing emphasized his dark skin and knowing him he did it on purpose.

"I see we've dressed to impress today." I teased taking a sip of the glass he handed me. It was Pinot Grigio and I eyed him with happiness.

"Baby girl, I do nothing halfway. Archer looks like a middle school boy whose mommy dressed him. Someone has got to make it into 'best dressed'."

"Is Kaz here?" I asked

"Nah, he's been banned from social events for the time being."

I looked at Tiller expecting to see him smiling but he looked dead serious.

"I thought you liked to come to these things? I've seen at least two women eye-fuck you." I told him pointing to two of the women that seemed to accompany the outside guest.

Tiller wrapped a friendly arm around my shoulders, "Please don't flame me like that. It hurts my feelings because it's true. Uh-oh."

"What? Did I make someone jealous?" I looked around to see which woman wanted to kill me.

Tiller laughed, loud and boisterous, a few heads turning to look at us. "I made your daddy mad."

I looked up to see Archer glancing toward Tiller and me. It was amazing because he looked engaged to who he was speaking to and slightly irritated at us.

"I better walk you over there before he throws a fit. Speaking of fit, yours look sexy af." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"I guess I'm a little underdressed," I said lowly, Tiller guiding me toward Archer who seemed to be finishing up his conversation.

Archer raised his drink to his lips and I watched as his eyes easily flitted over my approaching form. He did a quick sweep and looked back politely at who he was talking to. He hadn't noticed it yet. My heartbeat so loudly I could hear it in my ears.

"Mina, go ahead, Archer wants you. I have something to take of." Tiller said no teasing this time. I glanced at my friend and I saw his attention on something or someone. I didn't have time to check it out because he was pushing me forward gently toward Archer.

I closed the distance between us and the rich tones of Archer's voice washed over me. He did another quick sweep but he didn't seem to notice anything and my body was slightly wracked with relief. My body automatically waited the appropriate distance that was required from a slave. I tried to get a better look at who he was speaking to but couldn't get the full picture.

Even by his side profile, I could see he was extremely attractive. His dark looks were duskier than Archers and he was an inch or two taller. Archer looked relaxed while talking to him, so I assumed he was a friend or at least a friendly colleague.

Did crime lords have colleagues?

It all seemed to slow down as I watched something come over his features. Something akin to almost confused. His eyes narrowed subtly and as he was taking a drink from his glass, they sliced back to me and down to my T-shirt that I had taken so much time to put together. He finished his drink in one draw and placed his glass on the tray of a waitress on standby.

I had decided to wear what I was wearing and I was ready to stand by it. But watching the wrath slowly climb up his body as he realized what he was looking at made my hands shake.

I had to give him credit, he was very good at hiding it from others. I was sure that whoever he was talking to had no idea that Archer was very angry. But I could see it in his shoulders and the way the corner of his mouth looked pressed.

"Ah, a beautiful woman. She is yours, no? I am interested in how you came into such a gem?" A caramel voice interrupted my obsessive analysis of my master.

I latched onto Archer with my eyes.

"She is truly a..piece. She was my first girl." Archer answered pleasantly, professionally, but firmly ignoring the line of questioning. His colleague might miss it but the way he held out his hand for me to join him was cold. Not to mention there was a slight bite to the word was.

I could not describe the scene in front of me nor the complex emotions of us both but I knew Archer and his intimate anger he could hold towards me.

"Mina, come." Archer's firm voice instructed interrupting my observations.

I looked at his face again and knew that whatever he had in store for me was kept private so he could save face.

But the way his arm wrapped around my waist like an inviting vine that fed on flesh ran across my mind. Archer was holding me so gently and softly that it was easy to think I was in the clear. But I knew this beautiful man whose fingertip caressed the dip of my waist.

It was nothing to him when his hand caressed the 'u' of my body, to gripping the flared bone of my hips, to rush up and gently trace the full curve of the underside of my tits. Archer knew what he was doing. Knew what my body liked and what my body craved. He had so much practice.

But with those caresses came his claim of superiority. The stance that he knew my body down the swollen flesh to cold arousal. Every plumped, slutty, peak.